FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Since when?

Since when?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have naturist beaches and naturist sites been swingers clubs?

I've seen lots of threads here in this section about Studland naturist beach and about naturist sites in general.

Naturism isn't swinging and Studland beach isn't a swinging club. I've posted in one of the threads questioning it and also reported the threads yet they're still running!

Threads started actually about clubs are being deleted though because they're posted by club owners/management because they're classed as advertising. When in fact most were just giving out factual information to stop the same threads being posted 4 or 5 times a day!

It's about time FAB Admin re opened the Swinging club/Events forum. It's perfectly legal for clubs to open now as long as social distancing measures are in place, the same as it is for pubs. When is FAB going to catch up with what is actually happening in this country?

Profiles are advertising left right and center here on FAB for sexual meets and posting about the sexual meets they've had! This IS still wrong on so many levels but just seems to be ignored!

Lets see how long it is before I get a forum ban for posting what so many people are thinking!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uzz and JessieCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

"Have naturist beaches and naturist sites been swingers clubs?

I've seen lots of threads here in this section about Studland naturist beach and about naturist sites in general.

Naturism isn't swinging and Studland beach isn't a swinging club. I've posted in one of the threads questioning it and also reported the threads yet they're still running!

Threads started actually about clubs are being deleted though because they're posted by club owners/management because they're classed as advertising. When in fact most were just giving out factual information to stop the same threads being posted 4 or 5 times a day!

It's about time FAB Admin re opened the Swinging club/Events forum. It's perfectly legal for clubs to open now as long as social distancing measures are in place, the same as it is for pubs. When is FAB going to catch up with what is actually happening in this country?

Profiles are advertising left right and center here on FAB for sexual meets and posting about the sexual meets they've had! This IS still wrong on so many levels but just seems to be ignored!

Lets see how long it is before I get a forum ban for posting what so many people are thinking! "

Agree entirely, on all accounts. Reported anyone asking to meet at the start, no action, so no longer bother. Spent the day at a local naturist club yesterday, all civilized and plenty of precautions in place.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Been fun knowing you Lee, xx

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Have naturist beaches and naturist sites been swingers clubs?

Lets see how long it is before I get a forum ban for posting what so many people are thinking! "

Good points and well made, I don't see why you'd incure a ban for it.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Individuals discussing naturist places or clubs/club events is within the forum rules.

People discussing social meets is within forum rules.

Clubs advertising events is not allowed right now.

People starting threads, or posting for sexual meets: for posting anything else against the rules, isn't allowed.

The forums are moderated in line with the rules.

What people put on their profiles (within site rules) or do in their lives isn't something that forum mods can do anything about.

If you see something that doesn't sit within the rules then report it and admin (site rules) or one of the mods (respective section) will review it

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"If you see something that doesn't sit within the rules then report it and admin (site rules) or one of the mods (respective section) will review it "

Isn't that the point that the OP is making? That he's reported threads that are in the wrong place, and yet nothing gets done about it? By all means allow the Studland Beach threads, but they surely belong in the "UK" section, not the Swingers Club section. And yet Mods allow these Studland Beach threads to continue in the Swingers Club section.

I can understand his frustration. If Studland Beach is a Swingers Club, then so is my back garden.

"Individuals discussing naturist places or clubs/club events is within the forum rules.

"

But if posted in a section that clearly states 'Discussion of swinging clubs' surely it's been posted in the wrong section as it's nothing to do with swingers clubs!

As stated in my OP I've not only posted in one such thread I've also reported at least 2 such threads yet they were not moved and are still in the wrong section.

I've used swingers clubs for years and as such use the swingers club sections here on FAB to keep up to date with what's happening in the world of swingers clubs. Trawling through stuff that is nothing to do with them is a waste of time for everyone involved. Hence why Forum Mods do move threads to correct forums. Just not always.

kinky land

Mods can't stop people posting threads in the wrong section, if I see something that should be elsewhere I move it.

There's a fair few sections on this forum. A lot of threads in total,

Mods are humans and as I've not been trained to read more than one thread at a time, nor know what breaks rules before I've read it and I'm lacking the mental ability to appear in the poster mind and say 'dude, not this section'....

If only there was a way someone could highlight a thread or a post as needing some mod attention to help

So I repeat, help out by reporting and be patient

"People discussing social meets is within forum rules."

Nowhere in my OP do I mention people discussing social meets, what I do mention is people discussing sexual meets. I also didn't say this was down to forum mods.

"Mods can't stop people posting threads in the wrong section, if I see something that should be elsewhere I move it.

Mods are humans and as I've not been trained to read more than one thread at a time, nor know what breaks rules before I've read it and I'm lacking the mental ability to appear in the poster mind and say 'dude, not this section'....

If only there was a way someone could highlight a thread or a post as needing some mod attention to help

So I repeat, help out by reporting and be patient "

I posted on and reported the Studland thread that I mentioned in my first thread appox 2 weeks ago when it was first posted. I waited 2 weeks before posting this thread and reading at least 2 other similar threads before I posted this thread. I feel waiting 2 weeks for a thread to be moved after reporting it was being fairly patient

"Been fun knowing you Lee, xx "

It was fun while it lasted xx

The 2 Studland threads have now been moved, so it was worth starting this thread just for that to happen

Though I'll mention now 2 other threads on the front page of this section that shouldn't be here either, see if the same thing happens to them

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1061383

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1063422

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Mods can't stop people posting threads in the wrong section, if I see something that should be elsewhere I move it.

So I repeat, help out by reporting and be patient "

May I congratulate Quietlykinky for entering into the discussion and trying to iron out issues with the site membership.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

" ... Clubs advertising events is not allowed right now "

2 questions then

1 - When will this be allowed? The club ads page was closed in line with guidance from 1st June. This is beyond out of date & many clubs are now open.

2 - Why are clubs having threads removed that are not advertising events but simply providing information to people?

Thanks

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Hey lee.. how u buddy

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

" ... Clubs advertising events is not allowed right now

2 questions then

1 - When will this be allowed? The club ads page was closed in line with guidance from 1st June. This is beyond out of date & many clubs are now open.

2 - Why are clubs having threads removed that are not advertising events but simply providing information to people?

Thanks "

Additionally, surely clubs simply letting people know if they're open or kit, and when, and describing the social distancing measures they've introduced is not in any way advertising events?

" ... Clubs advertising events is not allowed right now

2 questions then

Thanks "

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Ohh behave .. does it really matter if someone has posted in the wrong section... happy Friday everyone

By *lub F Co.DurhamCouple  over a year ago

Stanley

"Individuals discussing naturist places or clubs/club events is within the forum rules.

People starting threads, or posting for sexual meets: for posting anything else against the rules, isn't allowed.

What people put on their profiles (within site rules) or do in their lives isn't something that forum mods can do anything about.

If you see something that doesn't sit within the rules then report it and admin (site rules) or one of the mods (respective section) will review it "

To be fair to clubs, no clubs are advertising play events, pretty sure the handful that are open are only having social events only.

You may say it’s a fine line, it is, but club owners tend to be responsible as do the people that attend the events, they are social not swinging. It’s all we have at the moment to help clubs stay afloat. No one has unlimited income to support the protracted complete closure.

I understand you have a principle you want to stick to but from accounts from people on here the socials in clubs being organised are much more responsible than organising underground swingers parties in peoples homes, which we know is happening all over.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Ohh behave .. does it really matter if someone has posted in the wrong section... happy Friday everyone "

... I think you’ve missed the point lovely!

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"Ohh behave .. does it really matter if someone has posted in the wrong section... happy Friday everyone

... I think you’ve missed the point lovely! "

Probably am not the brightest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ohh behave .. does it really matter if someone has posted in the wrong section... happy Friday everyone "

kinky land

If you see something that doesn't sit within the rules then report it and admin (site rules) or one of the mods (respective section) will review it

To be fair to clubs, no clubs are advertising play events, pretty sure the handful that are open are only having social events only.

You may say it’s a fine line, it is, but club owners tend to be responsible as do the people that attend the events, they are social not swinging. It’s all we have at the moment to help clubs stay afloat. No one has unlimited income to support the protracted complete closure.

I understand you have a principle you want to stick to but from accounts from people on here the socials in clubs being organised are much more responsible than organising underground swingers parties in peoples homes, which we know is happening all over.

"

This thread is a moan about 2 or 4 threads, posted by users, in the wrong section, over a few weeks, in the height of the summer holidays (personally I was on Greek islands) which the mods didn't move to the satisfaction of the opening posters time frame.

These threads were posted in the wrong section.

Arguably a thread moaning about threads in the wrong section doesn't belong in swinging club discussions either.

If it isn't a thread discussing the above, then it's a dig at mods, which certainly isn't valid either in this section or on the forums and or a dig at admin, which again wouldn't be in the right section and is not to be posted in any sections of the forum but taken to admin directly.

So if you wish to contact admin;

about the actions of mods,

about the rules of the site,

about the rules by which moderaters mod the forums,

about the other sections of the site not being open

do so here

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

I am going to close this now, simply to prevent someone else posting and breaching the rules or this thread moving into a breach of forum rules.