FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Male member with female friend to VA

Male member with female friend to VA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello friends,

I've decided to ask my question here instead of going directly to Kim/VA's management as I've wanted member's opinions/experiences as well.

I am a single male, who likes to bring female or couples friends of mine to Clubs. I just enjoy spreading/sharing the good stuff with others, who can be hesitant or shy. Sometimes ths involves people visiting from abroad, who may never come again to the Club, therefore not worth applying for membership. Would it be just enough for them to bring photo ID and pay for the night? Of course I would be responsible for their behaviour/sticking to the rules.

In the Clubs I have been to in Europe and in UK usually there is not a problem. Every member can bring non-member/s guest and there is no pressure for them to become members. I don't know the Vanilla Alternative's position about it.

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

In our experience, most clubs do allow existing members to bring a guest with them, after getting the "ok" from the club first. Some clubs do free membership now, VA being one of them, or you at least need to register with the club- it's to do with Covid-19, apparently, and the track&trace.

[Removed by poster at 06/09/20 17:26:28]

"In our experience, most clubs do allow existing members to bring a guest with them, after getting the "ok" from the club first. Some clubs do free membership now, VA being one of them, or you at least need to register with the club- it's to do with Covid-19, apparently, and the track&trace."

Thank you for sharing your experience!

» Add a new message to this topic