FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Testing Machine

Testing Machine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetnjuicycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Just imagine- 20 minute covid test in a swingers club - 20 minutes and ur in and free to play

How amazing would that be xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Just imagine- 20 minute covid test in a swingers club - 20 minutes and ur in and free to play

How amazing would that be xxx"

We would have to have a system whereby everyone gets tested and waits in their car or wait off somewhere which isn't ideal, especially when we have a capacity night! But if this happens, it could be a game changer. Just wondering who pays for the tests though?!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"

We would have to have a system whereby everyone gets tested and waits in their car or wait off somewhere which isn't ideal, especially when we have a capacity night! But if this happens, it could be a game changer. Just wondering who pays for the tests though?! "

Think Boris has latched on to a comment and seen It as a way out of a hole! The “experts” were more reluctant to back it up as a serious option in the medium term. Be great to get one, along with one for std”s while they’re at it, and if it existed I’m sure we’d price to cover it but need to get all clubs open again first!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

We would have to have a system whereby everyone gets tested and waits in their car or wait off somewhere which isn't ideal, especially when we have a capacity night! But if this happens, it could be a game changer. Just wondering who pays for the tests though?!

Think Boris has latched on to a comment and seen It as a way out of a hole! The “experts” were more reluctant to back it up as a serious option in the medium term. Be great to get one, along with one for std”s while they’re at it, and if it existed I’m sure we’d price to cover it but need to get all clubs open again first! "

We would do the same, price accordingly to include the test in the entrance price.

We are hearing some European clubs are already doing this which makes you wonder if it's a possible solution or not at some point?

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

The idea is brilliant, as Amigos Leisure have a regular visiting sexual health clinic.

Any venue that organises, knows how to protect profits, by protecting their customers/members.

By *pineapplesCouple  over a year ago

Whitefield

Australia have their priorities set

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-09/covid-rules-allow-sex-parties-but-wedding-dances-banned/12637640

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"

We would have to have a system whereby everyone gets tested and waits in their car or wait off somewhere which isn't ideal, especially when we have a capacity night! But if this happens, it could be a game changer. Just wondering who pays for the tests though?! "

Post test everyone should have to wait in the courtyard inside of a huge disposable see-through rubber bag. A concept that the community is used to and has keep us reasonably safe all these years. This will keep the individual safe from the elements and each other while awaiting results. I don't know who should pay as if people didn't pay up front, they would only pay somehow as part of increased club cost. I doubt the tax payer would be keen to use the public purse to support the activities of 'sex people'. But I do have an idea to make people consider going if their desire trumps their confidence in being virus free. If you have a positive result you to buy a round for everyone at the bar.

Hello,

we have been doing testing for the last 6 or 7 weeks, we have an antibody blood test administered by a nurse on our busy nights, or our manager on slower nights. If you have antibodies you cannot come in, proof of previous or current contamination, cost is 50pln, about £10 and paid for my the person.

So far we have 3 people to be found positive.

As you would expect numbers during this period have been down.

Simon and Miss T

"

Post test everyone should have to wait in the courtyard inside of a huge disposable see-through rubber bag. A concept that the community is used to and has keep us reasonably safe all these years. This will keep the individual safe from the elements and each other while awaiting results. I don't know who should pay as if people didn't pay up front, they would only pay somehow as part of increased club cost. I doubt the tax payer would be keen to use the public purse to support the activities of 'sex people'. But I do have an idea to make people consider going if their desire trumps their confidence in being virus free. If you have a positive result you to buy a round for everyone at the bar."

To organise a in and out system for testing would be beneficial to all clubs to open fully so I am sure not impossible to implement at most club.

As for cost, I would suggest taking payment only for the test only up front what ever it maybe, then take the remaining payment to enter the club afterwards if you test negative.

Obviously this is all hypothetical but if it could be implemented maybe an answer at some point like in Poland & we other European countries

I better point out, the club is in Poland!!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I better point out, the club is in Poland!!!"

Where do people wait while they are waiting for their result? X

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Think Boris has latched on to a comment and seen It as a way out of a hole! The “experts” were more reluctant to back it up as a serious option in the medium term. Be great to get one, along with one for std”s while they’re at it, and if it existed I’m sure we’d price to cover it but need to get all clubs open again first! "

The cost of each individual test is crucial really. I'm sure the business will have upfront costs for the testing machine and what not but if customers are to pay, it would depend on the additional cost. I think there are going to be many creases to iron out after the Salford trial, if it happens. Good that there are things in the pipeline to help us open again though xx

So to get in the club you have to go through a 7ft electric barrier opened remotely once your ring the bell, you park and then come to reception this, is away from the entrance to the club, its lockers and rooms. Its a large area and its sanitised, we tend not to have queues at the club due to the area we are in and people tend to space the time out they arrive naturally!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"So to get in the club you have to go through a 7ft electric barrier opened remotely once your ring the bell, you park and then come to reception this, is away from the entrance to the club, its lockers and rooms. Its a large area and its sanitised, we tend not to have queues at the club due to the area we are in and people tend to space the time out they arrive naturally!"

People to arrive en mass at our place and queue around the block!!! Haha

The English love a queue...its all apart of the night out!! Lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"The English love a queue...its all apart of the night out!! Lol"

hahahaha lots of filth happens in our queues x

"So to get in the club you have to go through a 7ft electric barrier opened remotely once your ring the bell, you park and then come to reception this, is away from the entrance to the club, its lockers and rooms. Its a large area and its sanitised, we tend not to have queues at the club due to the area we are in and people tend to space the time out they arrive naturally!

People to arrive en mass at our place and queue around the block!!! Haha"

We have a similar problem but a solution maybe earlier opening times with alloted prepaid testing time for customers to arrive. This would mean controlled prebooking to stagger guests into the building & testing for busy nights, just an idea & suggestion.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"Hello,

we have been doing testing for the last 6 or 7 weeks, we have an antibody blood test administered by a nurse on our busy nights, or our manager on slower nights. If you have antibodies you cannot come in, proof of previous or current contamination, cost is 50pln, about £10 and paid for my the person.

So far we have 3 people to be found positive.

As you would expect numbers during this period have been down.

Simon and Miss T

"

This is a great idea

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"So to get in the club you have to go through a 7ft electric barrier opened remotely once your ring the bell, you park and then come to reception this, is away from the entrance to the club, its lockers and rooms. Its a large area and its sanitised, we tend not to have queues at the club due to the area we are in and people tend to space the time out they arrive naturally!

People to arrive en mass at our place and queue around the block!!! Haha

We have a similar problem but a solution maybe earlier opening times with alloted prepaid testing time for customers to arrive. This would mean controlled prebooking to stagger guests into the building & testing for busy nights, just an idea & suggestion.

"

We'll only be holding pre paid events anyway in the future, so staggered arrival times can be built into our booking system no problem

By *weetnjuicycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Well good luck to you- we’ve never been to your fine establishment but definitely on the list now x

» Add a new message to this topic