FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best BBW Events/Clubs

Best BBW Events/Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilf3423 OP   Man  over a year ago

Beds

I know the term BBW isn’t one everyone likes to use but I was wondering what the best BBW events/clubs etc there are out there? (Once Covid has buggered off of course!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We love chameleons BBW party's in "normal" times the are every other month on a Sunday and are very popular and well attended xx

Beds

Thank you... a few people have mentioned there so it on the list!

Dangerous curves at libs is also worth a go

Beds

Thank you! Hopefully they’ll be up and running soon

"Thank you... a few people have mentioned there so it on the list! "

I'm sure you will love it xx

[Removed by poster at 09/09/20 22:22:37]

Beds

Thank you!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Another vote for Chams, my first ever club visit was at a Chams BBW night about a decade ago, still brilliant.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Another vote for Dangerous Curves at Liberty Elite - always well attended.

The one at Chams was one I was hoping we’d try this year - hopefully one day!

Love the Chams one too. Very friendly and always a very busy event.

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I'd love to go to a BBW swingers event eventually. I've only ever been to vanilla BBW meets and nights out

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I went to the Chams one a couple of years ago, awesome party. Curvy girls in Sutton is another one.

Ugh. Can’t wait.

V x

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

C and I attended the Dangerous Curves event at Libs. Really good night - everyone was very friendly. Definitely felt it was an event for more 'hardened' swingers though - we don't play often and were very much in the minority there!

Beds

Thank you everyone x

"I know the term BBW isn’t one everyone likes to use but I was wondering what the best BBW events/clubs etc there are out there? (Once Covid has buggered off of course!)"

I’m watching this thread... I’m a single girl who used to go to bbw parties at eureka.. but am looking at broadening my horizons.

I live in Kent so eureka was really close for me.

Sadly... new owners have ruined the club so I won’t be going back.

Also... these clubs you mention... could you please let me know where abouts they are.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"I know the term BBW isn’t one everyone likes to use but I was wondering what the best BBW events/clubs etc there are out there? (Once Covid has buggered off of course!)

I’m watching this thread... I’m a single girl who used to go to bbw parties at eureka.. but am looking at broadening my horizons.

Also... these clubs you mention... could you please let me know where abouts they are. "

Both are a fair trek for you I'm afraid. Libs is in Lutterworth and Chams is in Darlaston (Birmingham way).

"I know the term BBW isn’t one everyone likes to use but I was wondering what the best BBW events/clubs etc there are out there? (Once Covid has buggered off of course!)

Also... these clubs you mention... could you please let me know where abouts they are.

Both are a fair trek for you I'm afraid. Libs is in Lutterworth and Chams is in Darlaston (Birmingham way). "

Oh bugger... that’s a weekend trip away then for me... which isn’t easy as I have a dog and live alone

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

Both are a fair trek for you I'm afraid. Libs is in Lutterworth and Chams is in Darlaston (Birmingham way).

Oh bugger... that’s a weekend trip away then for me... which isn’t easy as I have a dog and live alone "

The Sutton BBW nights might be a bit easier for you

Oh bugger... that’s a weekend trip away then for me... which isn’t easy as I have a dog and live alone The Sutton BBW nights might be a bit easier for you

"

I may have to look into them. Thank you

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have never been to a BBW adult event in London but I would love to go.I don’t know of too many in the London area I know of Curvy club which use to have events in the Sutton area. I have attend vanilla events Big Girl Parties which they have done in London on a boat which was a good night out and was hoping to attend one in a pub in central London before Covid19 kicked hopefully I will get the chance to go again before the end of this year be realistic will be sometime in 2021.

Oh bugger... that’s a weekend trip away then for me... which isn’t easy as I have a dog and live alone "

I'm in the same position. By the time I've paid for deisel, my hotel, my meals, entrance into the club, drinks and kennelling for 3 dogs I could have had a week away with the dogs!

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

Curvy club at Sutton house is always a great night

Anyone know any Scottish BBW events?

Oh bugger... that’s a weekend trip away then for me... which isn’t easy as I have a dog and live alone

I'm in the same position. By the time I've paid for deisel, my hotel, my meals, entrance into the club, drinks and kennelling for 3 dogs I could have had a week away with the dogs! "

Exactly.... it’s a matter of weighing up the pros and cons.

Just gutted about my old club.... was 45 mins drive away... but I refuse to spend my money and line the new owners pockets there anymore.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I'm in the same position. By the time I've paid for deisel, my hotel, my meals, entrance into the club, drinks and kennelling for 3 dogs I could have had a week away with the dogs!

Exactly.... it’s a matter of weighing up the pros and cons.

Just gutted about my old club.... was 45 mins drive away... but I refuse to spend my money and line the new owners pockets there anymore.

"

As people have said chams is worth a trip,I did it in 2014 it took me 5 hours drive even though brilliant I cba to drive that far again,if you can get a dogsitter well worth the trip,they have hotel rooms or premier inn next door

There is also Curvy Club in Sutton,which is a nearer bbw party and been running many years like chams,very popular

Whilst your waiting for them to open,Silverleigh spa is open near brandshatch,free for ladies on a monday,all spa facilities open,(except steam room)lovely bubbly hottubs and sunbathing area.no parties due to restrictions however lovely place to chill,meet and chat to like minded people

Beds

Great, thanks for the info xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I miss my bbw nights

By *ceKweenWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

I’ll definitely be attending a few when we get freedom!

By *ustynads69erMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I adore bbw larger curved figure ladies with all the best bumps in all the right places oh yes please

Don't be shy..im not.

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I hear curvy girls at Club F is great. I cannot wait to attend.

H

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Curvy night at cupids was always a great one

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Might get myself to some other bbw nights once it's all back up and running again

Yes curvy at cupids and club sx (now play?) had goos ones

By *oldie_locks33Woman  over a year ago

Durham

If you ever get up north then clubf have a ‘curvy girls’ night.. really good fun and friendly club

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I host Buxom Babes at Townhouse, which is every other month & always has a great party vibe with some brilliant guests.

I really miss it - I know some of my regulars have met up in pubs for socials on the scheduled BB event nights but I’ve not been able to make it out to catch up with them so far.

Newbies are always welcome & as the club is a stones throw from Liverpool City Centre, it makes for a decent weekend away too!

M x

By *heshirefungirlWoman  over a year ago

ammanford

"I miss my bbw nights "

I need your bbw nights

cheltenham

I will definitely be trying a few of the clubs & events mentioned in this thread once they are running again.

Really miss the BBW nights, always a great atmosphere.

By *sbbwcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

I really miss BBW nights too.

Xx

By *.t...Man  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Any private bbw parties?

Beds

Thank you... hopefully it gets back in and running xx

Beds

Thank you

Never found a BBW event I’ve enjoyed. Been to a few and much prefer a normal club party. Dangerous curves is on my must try list though

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Been to curvy club at sutton a few times. Had lots of fun

Beds

Good to know x

By *sbbwcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Difficult I guess for this at the moment, but we would be interested in something like this if things get better in the future...

"I host Buxom Babes at Townhouse, which is every other month & always has a great party vibe with some brilliant guests.

I really miss it - I know some of my regulars have met up in pubs for socials on the scheduled BB event nights but I’ve not been able to make it out to catch up with them so far.

Newbies are always welcome & as the club is a stones throw from Liverpool City Centre, it makes for a decent weekend away too!

M x"

I love this event.

Are there any Bbw events near Portsmouth or Southampton

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Never found a BBW event I’ve enjoyed. Been to a few and much prefer a normal club party. Dangerous curves is on my must try list though "

You will love it

By *hestergirl87Woman  over a year ago

Chester

highly recommended buxom babes at townhouse . Morticia is the lady who hosts it x

By *ittle MortWoman  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

There doesn't seem to be anything like this in Scotland x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"highly recommended buxom babes at townhouse . Morticia is the lady who hosts it x"

Aww, thank you lovely!! We will be back with a bang when we can, but Boris seems determined to spoil the fun at the moment

M xx

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"Good to know x "
Jaydees used to have. PM me.

cheltenham

"Good to know x Jaydees used to have. PM me. "

Oh yes, really enjoyed the Jaydee's BBW nights on the several times I went.

Always enjoyed that club, especially the hot tub

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We have been to quite a few bbw nights.

We really enjoyed chams great social and play atmosphere, curvy club is always a good one, Romeo styles party even though not mentioned as a bbw is a good one there is a dress code and I felt extremely comfortable

H

I'm a BBW and never attended one of these parties but very keen is there one in London? Or at least near? I'm single not sure how it works.... any advice?

By *rblue38Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I'm a BBW and never attended one of these parties but very keen is there one in London? Or at least near? I'm single not sure how it works.... any advice? "

With Covid around there is not many parties happen. Pre Covid you would be very happy at the Sutton House. They host a number of parties for bbw women. Like hkop, curvy club, BBC loving bitches etc. There is no restriction if your single. I am sure these parties will return in due course.

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Curvy night at cupids was always a great one "

I can 2nd this, went to the last curvy night at cupids prior to lockdown. Was a wicked night, the club is perfect and there was a great atmosphere.

» Add a new message to this topic