FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia dress code

Xtasia dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi any couples or single ladies visited xtasia club. My partner and myself are hoping to visit next weekend but it will be a first for me. So I could use some advice on what to wear please. All advice appreciated and welcomed. Thank you in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guys suited and booted women whatever, lingerie etc

"Guys suited and booted women whatever, lingerie etc "

Is lingerie allowed?

We thought dressing down is not allowed at the moment?

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

Just smart and clean is fine

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

A face mask would be good

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

"A face mask would be good "

Wow ! That don’t come over well

"A face mask would be good "

Tbf it would be a vast improvement for me!

"Just smart and clean is fine "

Thankyou, would you say i need to wear a dress? Would I get away with leather look jeans and a nice top? So sorry so many questions, im not the worlds most confident so I just want to blend in with other visitors

By *otcouple65Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Some people wear a sexy dress others jeans and more casual so I would say anything goes. Not seen anyone in lingerie though. Hope that helps

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

"Just smart and clean is fine

Thankyou, would you say i need to wear a dress? Would I get away with leather look jeans and a nice top? So sorry so many questions, im not the worlds most confident so I just want to blend in with other visitors "

No. Some girls do, some girls don’t. Leather look jeans and a nice top is also fine. Honestly, just go on what you feel comfortable wearing. There no dressing down so you’ll be wearing what you arrive in for the whole evening but don’t forget that the club is open till 3am, so those ‘killer shoes’ might take a whole new meaning

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

No dressing down at present. Dress as you would if you were going out to to nice city centre bar/wine bar type of place. We went a few weeks ago.... F wore a dress , M wore smart jeans and a shirt. Our view is that anything outside of clothing That you would wear to ‘normal’ places would look out of place in the social setting. Just treat it like a bar with a sexy undercurrent

Thankyou, would you say i need to wear a dress? Would I get away with leather look jeans and a nice top? So sorry so many questions, im not the worlds most confident so I just want to blend in with other visitors

No. Some girls do, some girls don’t. Leather look jeans and a nice top is also fine. Honestly, just go on what you feel comfortable wearing. There no dressing down so you’ll be wearing what you arrive in for the whole evening but don’t forget that the club is open till 3am, so those ‘killer shoes’ might take a whole new meaning "

Thank you so much this is so helpful and has stopped me stressing out

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

No. Some girls do, some girls don’t. Leather look jeans and a nice top is also fine. Honestly, just go on what you feel comfortable wearing. There no dressing down so you’ll be wearing what you arrive in for the whole evening but don’t forget that the club is open till 3am, so those ‘killer shoes’ might take a whole new meaning

Thank you so much this is so helpful and has stopped me stressing out "

I've been going regularly since it reopened, the leather look trousers and a top will be absolutely fine

I've been wearing dresses and flats and I don't look out of place.

Thank you so much this is so helpful and has stopped me stressing out

I've been going regularly since it reopened, the leather look trousers and a top will be absolutely fine

I've been wearing dresses and flats and I don't look out of place. "

Ann would love to be able to dress down.

Thankyou, would you say i need to wear a dress? Would I get away with leather look jeans and a nice top? So sorry so many questions, im not the worlds most confident so I just want to blend in with other visitors "

I've worn leather look jeans there on our only visit, it was fine

By *8nightloversCouple  over a year ago

close by

[Removed by poster at 13/09/20 19:28:52]

By *8nightloversCouple  over a year ago

close by

"No dressing down at present. Dress as you would if you were going out to to nice city centre bar/wine bar type of place. We went a few weeks ago.... F wore a dress , M wore smart jeans and a shirt. Our view is that anything outside of clothing That you would wear to ‘normal’ places would look out of place in the social setting. Just treat it like a bar with a sexy undercurrent "
Would have loved to see your outfits

I've worn leather look jeans there on our only visit, it was fine"

I've worn leather look jeans there on our only visit, it was fine"

Thankyou

"No dressing down at present. Dress as you would if you were going out to to nice city centre bar/wine bar type of place. We went a few weeks ago.... F wore a dress , M wore smart jeans and a shirt. Our view is that anything outside of clothing That you would wear to ‘normal’ places would look out of place in the social setting. Just treat it like a bar with a sexy undercurrent Would have loved to see your outfits "

Thank you so much, im feeling so much more relaxed having posted and got all your lovely advice back, will give the partner a fashion show during week yo take a few options he approves

» Add a new message to this topic