FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Posts about meeting at clubs

Posts about meeting at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty kittens OP   Couple  over a year ago

In And Around The

On the 4th of July our government relaxed some restrictions which permitted pubs and bars to reopen along with strict guidelines on how they should operate.

Since this date there’s been a number of clubs that have managed to reopen as a bar, just the same as ‘The Dog & Duck’ complying to the same set of guidelines and operating on a level playing field.

From today these guidelines have become enshrined in law which now carries a hefty fine for all parties that breach the law along with an immediate ‘closure enforcement notice’ being served on the owner of the premises.

Where am trying to go with this post is that from today seeing public posts on this platform from folk saying their attending club so & so and asking if anyone else would like to meet completely changes the level playing field from The Dog & Duck’ - what may seem like an innocent post could also be interpreted to suggest the owner of such an establishment is knowingly providing a environment which allows groups of people from different households to go and meet.

This post isn’t about the new rule of 6 or anyone’s interpretation of the law. What it is is merely a request for people to be a little mindful of how your post could be viewed and what does it suggest. Is it putting the spot light onto the club which in-turn leads PHE or the local licensing authority straight to the front door and slapping a closure notice onto the club with your post being used as evidence and grounds to enforce.

Please consider what and how you construct your posts.

Nobody wants to be responsible for the sinking of our own ships

Thank you for your time and say safe x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What part of social don't you understand?

No one has said they play at these club gatherings.

People are meeting for sex on fab but do you think swingers clubs would risk losing everything? I think not.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

So to summarise.....you are saying from today it’s against the law to have a social in a pub or swingers club , is that correct ?

"What part of social don't you understand?

People are meeting for sex on fab but do you think swingers clubs would risk losing everything? I think not."

Actually, a quick look through recent threads show that there are plenty of people looking to play at clubs... "who wants to bubble up" etc. The playrooms are open at most clubs and I know people who have been to LB, eureka, pleasures and VA and played out of their "bubble". And I see plenty status updates about people playing at clubs.

"What part of social don't you understand?

People are meeting for sex on fab but do you think swingers clubs would risk losing everything? I think not.

Actually, a quick look through recent threads show that there are plenty of people looking to play at clubs... "who wants to bubble up" etc. The playrooms are open at most clubs and I know people who have been to LB, eureka, pleasures and VA and played out of their "bubble". And I see plenty status updates about people playing at clubs. "

I can believe couples might be playing at clubs but if others are playing then more fool them. All it takes is one person to report a club and it could be shut down. If this is happening then the club owners are very irresponsible and it could lead to all clubs coming under the microscope.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

From what I`ve seen, the responsible clubs are NOT allowing play if they are open. Certainly the case with Xtasia.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think the responsible clubs are not opening at all.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"From what I`ve seen, the responsible clubs are NOT allowing play if they are open. Certainly the case with Xtasia."

Totally agree, Xtasia has followed all guidelines and have social distancing measures in place. It seems to be working very well.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 14/09/20 16:49:05]

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

That's interesting because my understanding of the new rules is that applies to households and businesses open as 'covid secure' are expected to not admit groups of more than 6, ensure social distancing and ask the group's to remain within their 6.

In other words it's only for households.

Leisure centres are still allowed groups up to 30 with social distancing.

Pubs can still have more than 1 group of 6,

I could be wrong admitted but it's aimed at stopping households mixing, not stopping the economy.

Dudley

"That's interesting because my understanding of the new rules is that applies to households and businesses open as 'covid secure' are expected to not admit groups of more than 6, ensure social distancing and ask the group's to remain within their 6.

I could be wrong admitted but it's aimed at stopping households mixing, not stopping the economy.

"

Exactly. Alot of new cases are from households mixing in private residences so that's where the restrictions are focused.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"That's interesting because my understanding of the new rules is that applies to households and businesses open as 'covid secure' are expected to not admit groups of more than 6, ensure social distancing and ask the group's to remain within their 6.

Exactly. Alot of new cases are from households mixing in private residences so that's where the restrictions are focused. "

I'm wondering if anyone would admit to track and trace that they were at a swinging club anyway,

At the moment the clubs are classed as social venues like pubs,so we are not allowed to mingle out of our groups,even if we know someone,I'm yet to experience this new rule as a single at a club,might get the hottub to myself though if everyone in groups;-)

Dudley

Exactly. Alot of new cases are from households mixing in private residences so that's where the restrictions are focused.

I'm wondering if anyone would admit to track and trace that they were at a swinging club anyway,

At the moment the clubs are classed as social venues like pubs,so we are not allowed to mingle out of our groups,even if we know someone,I'm yet to experience this new rule as a single at a club,might get the hottub to myself though if everyone in groups;-)"

You can still chat to people, just from slightly further away.

By *absexukCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 15/09/20 00:46:49]

By *absexukCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Just wanted to say that from first hand experience there has been no play at clubs we have been to, and have had very pleasant social evenings within the government rules xx

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"

I think you may find that is wrong why would it only be aimed at households so for instance the households could go meet at a club instead? I'm not 100% as I read about it a few days ago and I'm at work on break so not got time yet to go investigating news lol will have a look tomorrow xx

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

At the moment the clubs are classed as social venues like pubs,so we are not allowed to mingle out of our groups,even if we know someone,I'm yet to experience this new rule as a single at a club,might get the hottub to myself though if everyone in groups;-)

You can still chat to people, just from slightly further away. "

What about four singles in a hottub at four corners,so at a distance,I usually a natterbox in there

Dudley

I think you may find that is wrong why would it only be aimed at households so for instance the households could go meet at a club instead? I'm not 100% as I read about it a few days ago and I'm at work on break so not got time yet to go investigating news lol will have a look tomorrow xx "

Pubs and clubs can still open with groups of up to 6 social distancing from other groups of 6.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I think you may find that is wrong why would it only be aimed at households so for instance the households could go meet at a club instead? I'm not 100% as I read about it a few days ago and I'm at work on break so not got time yet to go investigating news lol will have a look tomorrow xx

Pubs and clubs can still open with groups of up to 6 social distancing from other groups of 6.

"

Government keep changing the goal posts it gets very confusing

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Maybe the clubs are offering "training sessions" which are excluded from the new regulations...........

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe clubs could hold grouse shooting parties for 30 ?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Maybe clubs could hold grouse shooting parties for 30 ?"

Only the outdoor clubs.

I saw that news too. And donated £50k. And horse racing meets. Dido rules

By *asbeenCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you think any Game Birds would attend ??

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Car wash

By *ereagainlolMan  over a year ago

Lerwick

Just out of interest, if a couple was to go to a club and enjoyed being watched, would they be allowed to play and be watched at safe distance?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Just out of interest, if a couple was to go to a club and enjoyed being watched, would they be allowed to play and be watched at safe distance?"
Pretty sure clubs aren’t allowing any sort of play.

» Add a new message to this topic