FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Owners

Club Owners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

In light of BoJos recent 6 month + curve ball, I very much feel that us clubs need to work together more than ever to try and ensure that as many of us are still here at the end of all this.

I am proposing a steering group/support group for club owners whereby we can share info, ideas, insurance bollocks, any possible financial support that could be out there and anything that could help all of us weather the storm. As a group, we are stronger and one unilateral voice.

If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss how it could work

Vicky xxxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello Vicky

I know our situation is different from everyone else on here, however if we can help in anyway we are more than happy to do so.

The situation in the UK is horrific as far as all businesses are concerned and is the death nell for many in this sector.

All the best from Jacuzzi Club and Resort

Simon and Miss T

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hello Vicky

I know our situation is different from everyone else on here, however if we can help in anyway we are more than happy to do so.

The situation in the UK is horrific as far as all businesses are concerned and is the death nell for many in this sector.

All the best from Jacuzzi Club and Resort

Simon and Miss T "

Thanks guys! You've been great these past months at chipping in your thoughts and words of wisdom xxx

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

For those interested in a support group suggested in the OP, could you please mail The Townhouse Twosome directly.

Thanks