Any advice ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont know what to say as i've never been

But i am sure it take some courage

Try to go with some who knows how it work and will chaperone you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best advice is to go with an open mind , be sure of what you want and don't drink too much .

As a woman in a club is always gonna be in demand , you may need to be assertive , don't let anyone push you around .

Most of all have fun !

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

take a big shitty stick to beat em off with

By *urreypair1Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Relax , its less intimidating than a one to one meet unless your someone who does not like crowds. Do some research and find out what the clubs like and find out what type of night it is your going on.

You may find a couples night if your inclined to play with both sexes (though not always a given) slightly more relaxed.

Some ladies find men following them around ,even if a distance a little off putting .Some clubs use a rist band system to indicate bi ladies , full swap and soft swap couples (though those that don't we have had no problem with )

Don't let the person your going with set the expectations , take things at your own pace and make sure they are happy and know what you want , before you get there .

other than that enjoy , not sure what clubs are up your way as we are along way south , but remember one thing , they can get addictive

» Add a new message to this topic