FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > A couple of Questions re: Hellfire Club?

A couple of Questions re: Hellfire Club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odka n Coke OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater London

Hi, can anyone tell me how much the membership is and do you need to show ID at the Hellfire club?

Also, are they friendly towards larger ladies there?

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Have a look at their webpage. From what I understand, you have to be a member, and that takes about 3 days.

By *each nudistsCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

We just asked about membership too - Think it has a £15 lifetime fee. Then £10 entry to couples nights if arriving between 10-10.10pm. Don't know what it is like yet. We've heard good things though.

"Hi, can anyone tell me how much the membership is and do you need to show ID at the Hellfire club?

Also, are they friendly towards larger ladies there?

Many thanks "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everything is down to Peter, the owner, and things have been known to change without notice! The club is beautifully put together, but not heated terribly well and is quite large so it does not warm up much. Be warned that although the "specialty" nights (Candy Girls or Blackmans Fanclub) can be very busy, the attendance at other times can be very poor.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We agree with the comments made by the poster above, the club has had a ton of money spent on it recently, but it seems to be a little inconsistent.

By *inkyandsweetCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We have heard good things and want to try it.. Can anyone say if that is right about being a member and takes 3day, we where going to turn up on the night and join and go in that night..?

That is the point I was trying to make. You used to be able to join and go straight in, but the owner keeps having ideas! The criteria for membership and admission could change at any time. If you go on a night that is run simply as a Hellfire night (NOT Blackmans Fanclub, or Candygirls) the odds are you will be let in straight away as the club tends to suffer from VERY poor attendance.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Never been to a club, wanted to go to hellfire as my first experience as it is reasonably close.

Anybody want to hold my hand and go with me?

southend

I quite fancy going, but it's the travelling for me.

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

great fabric, can be hit and miss re nunmbers. peter is v easy 2 get on with, if u r sensible and genuine. we like kit in dungeon. membership on day was fine 4 us. hell take the plunge n find out 4 yrselves.

London

"I quite fancy going, but it's the travelling for me. "

Shame about the travel, we could go together

By *urreypair1Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Very quiet on the nights we have been , even their christmas party wasn't that busy if you took away all the single guys .... as there appeared to be lots .

wish it was better as we are so close ,but not for us .

southend

"I quite fancy going, but it's the travelling for me.

Shame about the travel, we could go together"

Might be an idea, no problem getting there by train, it's the getting home that is an issue. Might have a look at hotels or something.

I think the sad thing is that the Hellfire club, which I have been to a few times and IS beautifully appointed, clean and well run, is only generally criticised for ONE thing - that it's quiet! Surely that's not down to the owner, who is clearly doing all he can to encourage people to go, it's down to members on sites such as this one not to bad-mouth it for being empty when it's in their power to make it what they want it to be - a busy and popular venue. So if you want to turn an empty but elegant club into a buzzing party place then surely arranging meets there on this site would turn the place around - especially if you are local? Just a thought... and no, before you all leap on me I have nothing to do with the club and am not on here to promote it! Just stating the obvious!!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I'm a member of the Hellfire Club so let me answer a few points.

Yes, I have heard about the heating issues, and I have attended on cold nights "outside" but it has been warm "inside".

Membership does NOT take 3 days; you can download the membership form, print it out and take it with you with your forms of ID and membership will be organised on arrival; it worked for me!

Yes, the place can be quiet; I have been to the Wednesday meets and there have been as few as 6 people there.

But there is a dedicated number of people who attend on a regular basis and I hear the weekend events are very busy, and are getting busier.

The venue is large, comfortable and deserves to do better. so you can either listen to the negative views and judge from afar, or take the plunge and attend!

No club is perfect! Each one has its flaws, just as they have their good points! The decision is up to you!

You "hear" the weekends are busy? One wonders quite how that would be valid as surely you "hear" from the proprietor who always says "you should have been here last night". Review after review mentions the very poor attendance.

London

Hellfire probably suffers from being quite close to Ab fabs running similar events at similar times

By *es2XSCouple  over a year ago

twickenham

We've been about half a dozen times because it is so close to us and it has never been packed out like AbFabs. They have started to run a few couples only Friday nights unlike AbFabs which is single guys every Friday. We went last week and saw a marked increase in numbers plus the £10 between 10pm and 10:10pm tends to get things going early. The website is a complete mess but is that way be design apparently . We turned up on a candy girls night once because we didn't look properly to see what was on. It was packed that night but all a bit too much for us

By *eisenberg2Man  over a year ago

Rochester

"I quite fancy going, but it's the travelling for me. "

Ive never been, I can pick u up and drop u back home lol

By *each nudistsCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

As an update - We went to one of the couples nights on a Friday and had a great time.

Joining turned out to be very easy, and the staff were great.

The club offers a lot. We had a really good time, and met some fun, sexy people.

We'll be regulars at the Friday couples nights from now on.

Hope to see some of you there x

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

We have been several times on Candy Girl nights, Some stunning "girls" and we really enjoy their company.

Had some very interesting evenings! Very clean and had loads of money spent, but it has been very cold in the winter hard to look/feel sexy with your coat on!

Prefer Chams but great fun if you like your girls with that little something extra. Not sure we will bother with the Hellfire nights its nice to do different things.

By *inkyandsweetCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We are planing on going this weekend so will let you all no how it is! If your there come say hi?

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

we sld b there this wed.

» Add a new message to this topic