FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > U.K. Clubs Virtual swingin party last night...

U.K. Clubs Virtual swingin party last night...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the new normal last night, chatting on line with old and new friends.

So great to see so many UK clubs pulling together to offer their members an option to dress up and safely chat and have fun with other like minds.

It would be great to see other clubs signing up for this platform, the more the merrier and naughtier too!

Looking forward to the next Swingin!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

How does that work exactly ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How does that work exactly ?"

It's a chat room that costs £15

Taunton

Oh right. How was the video feed managed ?

"Oh right. How was the video feed managed ?"

I've no idea, sorry

By *urple Mamba ClubCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Thoroughly enjoyed the new normal last night, chatting on line with old and new friends.

So great to see so many UK clubs pulling together to offer their members an option to dress up and safely chat and have fun with other like minds.

It would be great to see other clubs signing up for this platform, the more the merrier and naughtier too!

Looking forward to the next Swingin!"

Many thanks xx See you soon

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"How does that work exactly ?

It's a chat room that costs £15 "

That reply was quite negative. What it actually is, is a way for swingers to support struggling clubs and doing something different in a time where actual swinging is basically illegal. If it's not for you and you don't want to support clubs and the scene, then fine, but for those who do, it's appreciated and they enjoyed it.

It's a platform for swingers from all over the world, from all different clubs, to come together on a live stream. There are different rooms you can go in based on interests and you can publicly cam or private cam... you don't have to cam at all! Some people watched, some people got dirty, but it's up to you. Some people made new friends who they may meet in person once this shitshow is over.

For most, it was an opportunity and reason to get dressed up (or dressed down) have a few wines, chat dirty and enjoy some filth on a safe platform

That reply was quite negative. What it actually is, is a way for swingers to support struggling clubs and doing something different in a time where actual swinging is basically illegal. If it's not for you and you don't want to support clubs and the scene, then fine, but for those who do, it's appreciated and they enjoyed it.

It's a platform for swingers from all over the world, from all different clubs, to come together on a live stream. There are different rooms you can go in based on interests and you can publicly cam or private cam... you don't have to cam at all! Some people watched, some people got dirty, but it's up to you. Some people made new friends who they may meet in person once this shitshow is over.

For most, it was an opportunity and reason to get dressed up (or dressed down) have a few wines, chat dirty and enjoy some filth on a safe platform"

So it's a chat room then

By *eboudoirclubCouple  over a year ago

London

For most, it was an opportunity and reason to get dressed up (or dressed down) have a few wines, chat dirty and enjoy some filth on a safe platform"

Birkenhead/Liverpool

For most, it was an opportunity and reason to get dressed up (or dressed down) have a few wines, chat dirty and enjoy some filth on a safe platform

So it's a chat room then "

What else would you suggest clubs can do for swingers who can't legally meet? What would YOU do in our shoes to do something positive for the community and raise money? More to the point, if you want to support clubs, which I guess you do seeing as you are in the clubs discussion forum, what would you want from us for £15? xx

By *exylondongrlWoman  over a year ago

Esher

Why some people are so negative. Such a shame. It was a blast.

Yes, in its simplest form it's a chat room. Zoom is a chat room. But this has high quality video, multiple windows open - far more than I can view on here and most importantly, what this did was create an event where people from many clubs could come together. I got to live cam with couple's I would never have met otherwise. And I woke up this morning and went back in and there was still 40+ couple's from the USA hard at it.

I'll be back next Saturday night for more. A) it's great fun and b) I'm supporting my favourite clubs.

Xxx

So it's a chat room then

What else would you suggest clubs can do for swingers who can't legally meet? What would YOU do in our shoes to do something positive for the community and raise money? More to the point, if you want to support clubs, which I guess you do seeing as you are in the clubs discussion forum, what would you want from us for £15? xx"

But swingers are meeting I'm afraid, you only have to trawl through the profiles to see that, I really can't support that sort of "community" given the present climate.

So it's a chat room then

What else would you suggest clubs can do for swingers who can't legally meet? What would YOU do in our shoes to do something positive for the community and raise money? More to the point, if you want to support clubs, which I guess you do seeing as you are in the clubs discussion forum, what would you want from us for £15? xx

But swingers are meeting I'm afraid, you only have to trawl through the profiles to see that, I really can't support that sort of "community" given the present climate. "

People will always meet but the point here is the clubs are trying to give us something that’s safe and help them survive this shit... if you don’t want to support then don’t but I love the club scene and think they deserve it from us who do

Birkenhead/Liverpool

So it's a chat room then

But swingers are meeting I'm afraid, you only have to trawl through the profiles to see that, I really can't support that sort of "community" given the present climate. "

Oh don't we know it!!! Getting party invites all the time but it's ILLEGAL. This is something we are trying to do which is legal

Who gets the £15?

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm not sure why people are getting so narky about this.

Some will pay the £15 & go into the chatroom and some won't.

One says there's a negative comment when someone else simply stated a fact, they disagree and elaborate.

Go in, pay £15.

Don't go in, don't pay £15.

Easy.

Sharing the plusses and the minuses is useful forum fodder.

The bitching is less useful.

"I'm not sure why people are getting so narky about this.

One says there's a negative comment when someone else simply stated a fact, they disagree and elaborate.

Go in, pay £15.

Easy.

The bitching is less useful."

Exactly, all I said was it's a 15 quid chatroom...I think I rattled a cage

wish i was in a cage being rattled lol

d

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re both astounded that a positive comment about a positive event supporting a number of great U.K. clubs should attract negative comment.

In normal times our favourite club charges £70 for entrance to an invariably flirtatious and visually entertaining evening. The only moans of complaint on a night like that were at closing time.

£15 for a chance for Mrs T and me to dress up and have some fun vaguely like the old days is a small price to pay for a such positive experience on a Saturday night in these extraordinary times. As importantly it supports participating clubs and their owner’s morale which is so challenged at present.

Sure there are a few teething issues as we all find our feet but the parties have potential to fill a huge void in the scene for legal fun and thrills. As importantly they help safeguard the future of the clubs involved.

The events will be as as successful as the participants want to make it and we for one are wholeheartedly behind the concept.

Let’s all be positive about our shared passion in these challenging times.

Taunton

"Oh right. How was the video feed managed ?

I've no idea, sorry "

Always nice to see someone keen to pass judgement on something they know sod all about.

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We enjoyed the Virtual event last night. There were lots of great people in there. We were dipping in and out as the night went on. There was a short learning curve to it but it there was nothing too difficult to manage. The cams were all very high quality and lots of interaction was possible. The chat was good and busy all night. There seemed to be 40 or so active cams at any one time. So on the whole it was extremely good value and really worthwhile. We smiled a lot throughout and it really added to our fun.

In response to anyone complaining about the price. We’d like to say that £15 is only the price of two drinks or lunch in McDonalds for two. It’s extremely cheap in todays world.

We’d love to join the next one if we’re free

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Why some people are so negative. Such a shame. It was a blast.

Yes, in its simplest form it's a chat room. Zoom is a chat room. But this has high quality video, multiple windows open - far more than I can view on here and most importantly, what this did was create an event where people from many clubs could come together. I got to live cam with couple's I would never have met otherwise. And I woke up this morning and went back in and there was still 40+ couple's from the USA hard at it.

I'll be back next Saturday night for more. A) it's great fun and b) I'm supporting my favourite clubs.

Xxx

"

Did you have fun as a solo woman? I love this idea and I’d so love the opportunity to dress up.

V x

Near Marlborough

"We’d love to join the next one if we’re free "

“See” you there maybe

V x

By *andb13Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Where is the chat room?

How do we join it next time?

Sounds interesting.

I might partake next time after pay day mind

By *ullpa72Man  over a year ago

Isle of Arran

So it's a chat room then

But swingers are meeting I'm afraid, you only have to trawl through the profiles to see that, I really can't support that sort of "community" given the present climate.

People will always meet but the point here is the clubs are trying to give us something that’s safe and help them survive this shit... if you don’t want to support then don’t but I love the club scene and think they deserve it from us who do "

exactly this ,I know bugger all about cams etc but will happily pay just so that when this is all over I can visit clubs meet old friends and new.Or do we want to go back to the "good old days when there where NO clubs ?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Where is the chat room?

How do we join it next time?

Sounds interesting."

There is a link you can go through to register - I can’t post it on here, but if you message Townhouse Twosome, they will be able to send you the link & all the details you need x

I've no idea, sorry

Always nice to see someone keen to pass judgement on something they know sod all about. "

How would I know how the video feed was managed...I've got no interest in mass webcam wankathons

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Can anyone join up or do you have to be a member of clubs I don’t even know how to cam but just watch and chat be good I enjoy going to clubs had about 6 visits to a club and enjoyed it

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can anyone join up or do you have to be a member of clubs I don’t even know how to cam but just watch and chat be good I enjoy going to clubs had about 6 visits to a club and enjoyed it "

You don't have to be a member. Pm me x

This is a great idea, I had completely missed but wuld be interested in a future one.

I do have one question, is there a group of cameras showing some single guys in the corner wrapped in towels staring weirdly into the camera - you know for the full club experience!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"This is a great idea, I had completely missed but wuld be interested in a future one.

I do have one question, is there a group of cameras showing some single guys in the corner wrapped in towels staring weirdly into the camera - you know for the full club experience! "

Yes it's called 'the wanking dead' room xx

Taunton

I've no idea, sorry

Always nice to see someone keen to pass judgement on something they know sod all about.

How would I know how the video feed was managed...I've got no interest in mass webcam wankathons "

We're so lucky that doesn't stop you from passing judgement

By *irtythoughts2020Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We loved last weekend. It was really nice to share a virtual glass of wine (or two) with some really nice couples. We also liked the fact that you could slip off to a private video call if you wanted too. Ordered our ticket for tomorrow so hopefully a repeat of last weekend

"We loved last weekend. It was really nice to share a virtual glass of wine (or two) with some really nice couples. We also liked the fact that you could slip off to a private video call if you wanted too. Ordered our ticket for tomorrow so hopefully a repeat of last weekend

"

How do you do the private video call thing? One thing I wish there was a way to do is be able to 'see' the conversations going on via cam in the general room...it can be a bit maddening when you find a fraction of an interesting conversation, and then have to try and work out who is part of it! I don't know how custom the system is, but if it had a dynamically updating list of 'public conversations' that was generated by pairs/groups of people who have each other's cameras open, it would be much more akin to the bar/lounge at TH for example. @TownhouseTwosome, is there a process to be able to suggest this?!

We'll be there again on Saturday...hopefully we'll get our mic working this week- couldn't seem to persuade it last week!

Hi I’m looking for a Swingers club in Essex that’s good for Single guys, can you help.

Wirral

"Hi I’m looking for a Swingers club in Essex that’s good for Single guys, can you help."

Probably best starting a new thread lovely, otherwise your question will get lost - this thread is about an online swinging event x

Bradford

How do I get a ticket for tonight?

By *unguy0069Man  over a year ago

Reigate

Hi,

Is it too late to get a ticket for tonight ? I'm a member on the site but tonight's party seems to be closed off. Thanks.

By *raham1082TV/TS  over a year ago

sunderland

Think I’ll stay away from some clubs after reading replies to a non nasty factual reply to a question on here. All he replied was it’s a chat room that costs £15 and people jumped on him. Is that not a fact? We’re all going through bad times not just clubs. Have a bit respect.

Hoping to make the Halloween one. Now what to wear...

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

No partytonight?

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We joined yesterday in anticipation of the event tonight but it was cancelled. Logged on to see what's happening which was nothing . I'm sure it's early days.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We joined yesterday in anticipation of the event tonight but it was cancelled. Logged on to see what's happening which was nothing . I'm sure it's early days."

We had put a post up on here to let people know that it was cancelled and ticket holders were being contacted by Le Boudoir. It seems everyone is hanging on for the Halloween party and ticket sales were low. So rather than throw a sub standard party and just take the money, it was decided that the party be cancelled and tickets can be transferred to another date. Have you been contacted yet? Xx

By *ouplekandtCouple  over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 09:20:17]

By *ouplekandtCouple  over a year ago

Essex

"Who gets the £15? "

Very vocal for some one thats been on the scene 7 weeks

By *onyA1Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Great idea keep up the good work hopefully we can all be able to visit your amazing club again real soon but I’m happy you lot are making an effort to keep everyone happy in the meantime

Have fun guys xx

By *MAC23Man  over a year ago

Newton

Great message. So true! Clubs need our support!!

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Joined up - looking forward to trying it out this weekend

By *heekyCharlie69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am new to all this, and i because i have no verifications I am struggling for people to take me serious or even trust me.. so maybe a club is the best way to start but with everything going on is not possible, how do I get involved? X

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Anything that supports your favourite club is a great idea.

My preference in a lovely club.

It's a fun place. The thing is what would you do if it closed?

Support your favourite club.

J

Wirral

"I am new to all this, and i because i have no verifications I am struggling for people to take me serious or even trust me.. so maybe a club is the best way to start but with everything going on is not possible, how do I get involved? X"

This is an online party, rather than a club night - but if you want details for how to sign up, contact Townhouse Twosome

Nottingham

We’ll be joining in the Halloween party. Sexy fun is so much better than redecorating again and again. Tickets are available via the links on Purple Mamba website as well as through the other clubs involved. Buying a ticket via a link means that the club will get paid their share of the money received. It doesn’t mean anybody will have to pay anything extra.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Is it £15 for everyone or more expensive for single guys?

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Think its a fantastic idea. Clubs need the support to keep the place alive. They will only return if we support them in some way or they will go to the wall like a lot of other businesses. Where will all the single guys 'Going to the pub' go if they do close down because of covid. Well done to the clubs thinking outside the box and keeping hope alive that we will get back to opening the doors again.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Is it £15 for everyone or more expensive for single guys? "

It's the same price for everyone x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Is it £15 for everyone or more expensive for single guys?

It's the same price for everyone x"

Thanks. Do you not need to use the old club charging method of higher prices for single guys to ensure the online club doesn't get overran by single guys?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It sounds very good to us.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Is it £15 for everyone or more expensive for single guys?

It's the same price for everyone xThanks. Do you not need to use the old club charging method of higher prices for single guys to ensure the online club doesn't get overran by single guys? "

No because all memberships have to be approved. We have A LOT of couples and ladies, so we are not looking to limit guys at this time. Plus, if we got to the point of having lots of guys subscribed to one party (hasn't happened yet), then we would limit bookings until we got a picture of couples and ladies attending. This is what we do at 'real life' parties and it works xx

Big slap on the back to Townhouse, Purple Mamba and LaBoudoir for putting their weight behind these online parties.

Good to see some positivity coming from the sea of negativity we seemed to have been wading through the last few months.

I may have to make a cam appearance this weekend myself........hang on, thats not a selling point!!!??

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"wish i was in a cage being rattled lol

d"

Same

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

So it's a chat room then

What else would you suggest clubs can do for swingers who can't legally meet? What would YOU do in our shoes to do something positive for the community and raise money? More to the point, if you want to support clubs, which I guess you do seeing as you are in the clubs discussion forum, what would you want from us for £15? xx"

You could offer a substantial meal for starters , Wed support local clubs by eating there no German sausage though!

Couldn’t you put some screens up and do speed dating or something ? I guess you need to be creative to survive and think outside the box , wouldn’t necessarily be asking customers.

Sounds good though if you’re into virtual, not for us though

"

You could offer a substantial meal for starters , Wed support local clubs by eating there no German sausage though!

Couldn’t you put some screens up and do speed dating or something ? I guess you need to be creative to survive and think outside the box , wouldn’t necessarily be asking customers.

Sounds good though if you’re into virtual, not for us though

"

I'll save Vicky the trouble of putting the record on again, and say this has been responded to at length elsewhere on the forums

In the meantime, we're looking forward to the Hallowe'en party! Hope to catch some of you there!

We are joining the fun Saturday night and really looking forward to catching up with the Purple Mamba and Le Boudior teams as well as finally meeting everyone from Townhouse x

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I think it sounds like a great idea.

The home set up I have right now doesn't really allow me to join in.

But I would certainly join in if the situation presented itself for me.

Really looking forward to experiencing this now tonight after reading this. Been looking into a ticket for tonight and this definitely sold it. Up for some virtual company if anyone wants to chat before or during!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Really looking forward to experiencing this now tonight after reading this. Been looking into a ticket for tonight and this definitely sold it. Up for some virtual company if anyone wants to chat before or during!"

Glad you can make it!!

The party is going to be hosted by sexologist Taylor Sparks from 9.30pm

sounds a great idea .we would love to participate however still have a grown up son in the house.

Nottingham

Really looking forward to experiencing this now tonight after reading this. Been looking into a ticket for tonight and this definitely sold it. Up for some virtual company if anyone wants to chat before or during!

Glad you can make it!!

The party is going to be hosted by sexologist Taylor Sparks from 9.30pm "

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Is there one happening tonight

Nottingham

"Is there one happening tonight"
Yes x

Hi all, just a quick question. Thinking of buying tickets for tonight’s event. Anyone know of any way to find out how many people are attending? Will there definitely be more than one room live? Last time it was just the main room. (Unless we totally missed something) Thanks.

This was a lot of fun last night, so many hot people chatting and doing more naughty things definitely up for the next one!

"I'm not sure why people are getting so narky about this.

Go in, pay £15.

Easy.

The bitching is less useful."

Yes - i cant seem to understand the logic behind bitching about sumthing safe, legal and enjoyable for swingers to do while we are shut away from normal life. £15 is ur own personal way of supporting ur fav club. And now i know about it i will do my best to attend the next one

"This was a lot of fun last night, so many hot people chatting and doing more naughty things definitely up for the next one!"

We had fun on there after technical issues - it was great catching up with our friends from the clubs x

"Thoroughly enjoyed the new normal last night, chatting on line with old and new friends.

Looking forward to the next Swingin!"

The idea is fabulous, I believe the phrase adapt and overcome springs to mind x

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

We are unable to attend any of these events due to family reasons but do want to throw our approval into the conversation. Think it's a fantastic idea and wish all clubs involved every success. We think £15 is very reasonable.

"We are unable to attend any of these events due to family reasons but do want to throw our approval into the conversation. Think it's a fantastic idea and wish all clubs involved every success. We think £15 is very reasonable."

By *aughtycomfortCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Seems a bit like what fab already does with chat.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Seems a bit like what fab already does with chat."

Yes but the other site supports clubs when we need it most. For those who want a way to support their local club. this is one of them.

Its a great idea, you get to meet & chat & see people from all over, in these times its worth a try, making connections with like minded people that will be fun when you can do it for real next year

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 07/11/20 10:21:13]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It's our Lingerie and Lust party TONIGHT!!!

Molly Malevolent will be with us from 10pm hosting a virtual catwalk competition!

Uk party starts at 9pm and will switch to the US party at 1am

Join us?

By *ireAndIce200Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"It's our Lingerie and Lust party TONIGHT!!!

Molly Malevolent will be with us from 10pm hosting a virtual catwalk competition!

Join us?"

virtual catwalk? Interesting. Better not leave the slippers on lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Join us? virtual catwalk? Interesting. Better not leave the slippers on lol"

Haha...are they fluffy kitten heels?

Xxx

Did you have fun as a solo woman? I love this idea and I’d so love the opportunity to dress up.

V x "

And let's face it, seeing you dressed up would be worth the entrance fee in itself you gorgeous lady xxx

Derbyshire

Join us? virtual catwalk? Interesting. Better not leave the slippers on lol

Haha...are they fluffy kitten heels? "

fluffy yes... heels no lol

Near Marlborough

Xxx

V x

And let's face it, seeing you dressed up would be worth the entrance fee in itself you gorgeous lady xxx"

You sweet talker you

V x

Nottingham

Whoop !!! There’s a lingerie competition. This is something to get excited about. Getting sexy and trying to win a prize for being sexy... I love it.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Will be there, looking forward to seeing you all, x

Have fun tonight we’d love to have joined you all as we had great fun last week x

We have just joined and really looking forward to trying it next Saturday.

Any tips?

How does it work? If we see open cams or others see ours do we just start talking to each other or do we need to invite or be invited etc...

Nottingham

"We have just joined and really looking forward to trying it next Saturday.

Any tips?

How does it work? If we see open cams or others see ours do we just start talking to each other or do we need to invite or be invited etc... "

it’s more like a club with the cam controls x you can pick who you want to cam with (like a private room) or be a total social butterfly with many cams and a larger interaction (like a club bar area). To get the full interaction, just like a club, it’s best to turn on your cam and be sociable! X

Hello, you create a profile and then log in when the party starts, there are many ahead weekly. Then join the appropriate and you can either, chat (text) or cam live and watch others or they watch you. It's as much as a social as anything else. Last night went through to 11am on the Sunday

There was certainly some fun action taking place last night this morning and some interesting chat too

Simon and Miss T

Thanks both, sounds really interesting, can’t wait to try it x

By *TastePurpleWoman  over a year ago

Wymondham

What is this and how do I join in :O

"What is this and how do I join in :O"

Send a message to TownhouseTwosome on here- they'll send you some info and a link Mrs DIY and I have been attended most of these events since they started last month...it takes a bit of time to get your head around the system, but it's worth persevering, especially for when the American/Canadian bunch start coming on at about 1am!

By *ittleRed18Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be interested in this for sure!

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

We’d be interested in this

What a reply!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Is anyone planning to go online this weekend??

By *uriouscouple1983Couple  over a year ago

Herts-London border

We’ve just signed up for tomorrow (sat) night. Message us if you’ll be there...?

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Well, worded and very accurate.Forget the morons that seem to get a kick out of slagging you off.xx

Nottingham

"We’ve just signed up for tomorrow (sat) night. Message us if you’ll be there...? "

We’re in tomorrow night too, and looking forward to it.

Yup! We'll be there! I'm hoping after my stint as 'impromptu host' after all the club reps had left the VS Social event last night I've persuaded a few newbies to come along too!

Mr. DIY

By *urple Mamba PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yup! We'll be there! I'm hoping after my stint as 'impromptu host' after all the club reps had left the VS Social event last night I've persuaded a few newbies to come along too!

Mr. DIY"

We love an impromptu host! Hopefully we'll have a bit of live music too

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Popping in tonight, please don't leave me being the odd one left out!

By *liceandandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Evening everyone.

We’ve just signed up for this online membership thingy as wanted to give it a whirl and also to support our fave club - Le Boudoir - here in London.

Haven’t bought a ticket for tonight yet as it’s just Andy here at the moment (Alice is spending lockdown with her sister abroad, unfortunately for me) and wasn’t sure if it would be ok for me to be in the chats etc on my own on a couples profile?

Don’t know if anyone knows if single guys are ok at these events... I couldn’t see anything on the promo for it but I could be just being blind.

Also, don’t want to piss anyone off and have people think I’m a single guy posing as a couple as we are definitely NOT that.

Anyone shed any light on this?

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Eureka will be online again tonight looking forward to all the fun

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Evening everyone.

We’ve just signed up for this online membership thingy as wanted to give it a whirl and also to support our fave club - Le Boudoir - here in London.

Haven’t bought a ticket for tonight yet as it’s just Andy here at the moment (Alice is spending lockdown with her sister abroad, unfortunately for me) and wasn’t sure if it would be ok for me to be in the chats etc on my own on a couples profile?

Don’t know if anyone knows if single guys are ok at these events... I couldn’t see anything on the promo for it but I could be just being blind.

Also, don’t want to piss anyone off and have people think I’m a single guy posing as a couple as we are definitely NOT that.

Anyone shed any light on this? "

Hiya! This is totally fine as you are known by Le Boudoir and you're profile would have been approved. If you were to make a habit of this, you would be asked to change your profile to a single male, but if this is a one off, it's cool

Vic xxx

By *liceandandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Great, thanks for replying.

Maybe see some of you guys online later!

X

"Evening everyone.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Hiya! This is totally fine as you are known by Le Boudoir and you're profile would have been approved. If you were to make a habit of this, you would be asked to change your profile to a single male, but if this is a one off, it's cool

Vic xxx"

By *wingcouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newport

can some one give us information on online clubs

Those involved are Townhouse, Xtasia, LaBoudoir and Purple Mamba from the UK

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

So it's a chat room then

If you know someone's meeting, report it to admin and get them banned.

Nottingham

We’re in the Extravaganza Online Party tomorrow night. There’s live music and the North Americans will be adding a lot into it.

"We’re in the Extravaganza Online Party tomorrow night. There’s live music and the North Americans will be adding a lot into it. "

Just booked our ticket too! Looking forward to the games!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We have Burlesque and live music

Really looking forward to tonight, who is joining?

Nottingham

It's looking to be an awesome weekend - tonight has a live performance from cosplay showgirl Felix Roxx, Naughty Home Scavenger Hunts, Truth or Dare and then all the tasty USA lot join in from 2am. Tomorrow we've a live set from our very own awesome Lady Rose, Burlesque from Joi de Vivre & Dark Garden's Tight Lacing Demo and then sexy jeopardy!!!

Nottingham

"Really looking forward to tonight, who is joining? "
you looked rather stunning!

Derbyshire

Hopefully see you later tonight! Think there’s even more clubs on it now that we’ve not visited so far

Nottingham

There’s allsorts happening in the multiclub party tonight. The clubs have done a fantastic job putting all this together. We are loving all the people. I just cant decide whether I should wear lingerie or just be naked. Which is sexier ?

Lasts nights was great, burlesque, chat, erotic dancing and i guessed breast sizes.....admittedly wrongly!!!

I shall be there tonight too..

Nottingham

"Lasts nights was great, burlesque, chat, erotic dancing and i guessed breast sizes.....admittedly wrongly!!!

I shall be there tonight too.."

I had a few wrong guesses too! Tonight there's more live acts and naughtiness xx see you soon!

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

Can anyone send me a link -really interested in joining to try tonight... thanks

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can anyone send me a link -really interested in joining to try tonight... thanks "

I've pm'd you xx

By *ovinglife1111Couple  over a year ago

Jersey London

Can anyone send us the link too.... really interested in joining tonight ...! XX

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can anyone send us the link too.... really interested in joining tonight ...! XX"

Pm'd you x

Anybody able to send us a link as well please?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Anybody able to send us a link as well please?"

Just sent it over xx

"Anybody able to send us a link as well please?

Just sent it over xx"

Can I be sent the link please

By *irtfrmrwifeCouple  over a year ago

phx

Pls forward a USA link please

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Pls forward a USA link please"

Pm'd you xx

By *oo-graCouple  over a year ago

shepperton

I've no idea, sorry

Always nice to see someone keen to pass judgement on something they know sod all about. "

Ain’t that a fact.....

Bradford

We join last night

Nottingham

"Lasts nights was great, burlesque, chat, erotic dancing and i guessed breast sizes.....admittedly wrongly!!!

I shall be there tonight too.."

The Spanksgiving party looks to be hot this weekend!

I shall be there tonight too..The Spanksgiving party looks to be hot this weekend!"

Looking forward to it as always, last weeks 2 day event was really good.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I shall be there tonight too..The Spanksgiving party looks to be hot this weekend!"

Looking forward to this... The previous weeks events have been awesome xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm just jumping online for the all male event tonight

Fuck that

Derbyshire

I shall be there tonight too..The Spanksgiving party looks to be hot this weekend!

Looking forward to this... The previous weeks events have been awesome xxx"

Saturday looks naughty!

How do you get a link or sign up ??

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

So it's a chat room then

Not all swingers are meeting we aint had any meets since early march!

Nottingham

We’re joining in again tonight. We’ve got our tickets. See you there xxx

See you later guys....I may throw on a slinky number...or just a slinky.....cant beat being draped in a spring!!!

Nottingham

"See you later guys....I may throw on a slinky number...or just a slinky.....cant beat being draped in a spring!!!"
I’m sure you’ll look amazing in a spring.

By *ampasGrassCouple  over a year ago

London

Just got our ticket for tonight's virtual party thingy. Looking forward to meeting a few new folks. Please say hi if you are going to be there too.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Just booked my ticket, see some of you later x

Derbyshire

See you soon!

near you

How do you get on this does it work on I phone lap top broken any advice helpfull

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"How do you get on this does it work on I phone lap top broken any advice helpfull"

It does work on iphone if you use safari. It can be a bit limited on a phone due to the size of the screen and seeing all cams. Do you have a tablet maybe? X

By *tormchasingCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We have tickets and will be dialling in for the first time tonight. Not sure what to expect so please be gentle

near you

That’s me joined up just need to suss out how it works on I phone

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"That’s me joined up just need to suss out how it works on I phone "

There are club mods online who will help you if you get stuck xx

Seeing as the Welsh government have decided to close all the pubs on a weekend where I was free from all my work and family responsibilities and had planned to meet friends. I now find myself at a lose end. How does one join the party?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 01/12/20 18:17:48]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Seeing as the Welsh government have decided to close all the pubs on a weekend where I was free from all my work and family responsibilities and had planned to meet friends. I now find myself at a lose end. How does one join the party?"

I'll pm you

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Can someone fill me in on the details for the next one please?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can someone fill me in on the details for the next one please?"

I'll pm you xx

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Can someone fill me in on the details for the next one please?

I'll pm you xx"

Could we get the details as well please? thanks!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'll pm you xx

Could we get the details as well please? thanks!"

Just seen this, sorrryyyy!!!

I'll pm you xx

Nottingham

I'll pm you xx

Could we get the details as well please? thanks!

Just seen this, sorrryyyy!!!

I'll pm you xx"

Very much looking forward to the Kink night tonight xx we learnt a lot from the Q£A section last time !

[Removed by poster at 05/12/20 13:22:48]

Tickets bought for tonight. Looking forward to it

Tickets bought for tonight. Looking forward to it

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We’re gonna give it a whirl tonight- 4 main reasons haha — in sort of order ish xx

1–Support the clubs in this nightmare for them and their staff - ( Chams members but will now join Mamba and Townhouse )

2- kinda horny and kinda curious about it and what goes on

3- Be good to meet other couples with a view to meeting up when we all can play to our heart’s content

4- I’m a celebrity has finished ha ha

Sam and David

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

We’re gonna give it a whirl tonight- 4 main reasons haha — in sort of order ish xx

1–Support the clubs in this nightmare for them and their staff - ( Chams members but will now join Mamba and Townhouse )

3- Be good to meet other couples with a view to meeting up when we all can play to our heart’s content

Sam and David"

Number 4 though!!! Hahaha priorities! Love it

Wanted Jordan to win but Mama G was cool too.

Thanks for your support, we all really appreciate it xxx

Nottingham

"

Sam and David

Number 4 though!!! Hahaha priorities! Love it

Wanted Jordan to win but Mama G was cool too.

Thanks for your support, we all really appreciate it xxx"

xxxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Nearly time to grabs your halos and horns for the Saints and Sinners online party! Pole dancer on a 10pm!

Derbyshire

Signed up again!

By *ampasGrassCouple  over a year ago

London

We're heading to the virtual party again this evening. Please say hi if you are going too.

Just seen this, wouldnt mind paying a fiver but tbh I get into chemeleons for £8 as a single female and £10 most others, so £15 for virtual is pricey

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 05/12/20 21:32:21]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Just seen this, wouldnt mind paying a fiver but tbh I get into chemeleons for £8 as a single female and £10 most others, so £15 for virtual is pricey"

I'm sure it will be pricey for some people, especially at the moment. For those who want a way to help clubs to ensure they are still here at the end of this, it's worth it I suppose. Plus, rather than just transferring £15 into our individual donation funds, you get to socialise with swingers and maybe enjoy some voyeurism if that's your thing. Plus tonight there's a pole dancer.

So yes, it's more than you would usually pay, but in these unusual times, clubs need support and this is one way to do it