FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Angel's and Sinners closed

Angel's and Sinners closed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennono OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Sad to hear it has had to close, blooming Covid again! Hopefully open again very soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Back open monday

By *sdasaa2Man  over a year ago

Near

Has it reopened today?

What's the link to angels?

"What's the link to angels?"

Could try googling it ?

"What's the link to angels?

Could try googling it ? "

Done it thanks x

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

raj love your cinema hope its still open and buisness is good...as ita a fair drive can i ask is any play allowed ie rule of 6..so many diff lockdown rules ..steraight from horses mouth so to spreak

"raj love your cinema hope its still open and buisness is good...as ita a fair drive can i ask is any play allowed ie rule of 6..so many diff lockdown rules ..steraight from horses mouth so to spreak

"

As the social distancing rule hasn’t changed might that not preclude anything such as you mention ? And talk about make somebody’s business vulnerable by asking a question like that on a public forum. Perhaps rather than worry about the rule of 6 consider the rule of the thought of 1 ?

Can’t blame COVID if it has had to close down again , it’s sex crazed people who can’t follow the law of the land ,I’ve seen people boasting about what they have got up to in these places , on this and other sites ,

By *adysilkCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"raj love your cinema hope its still open and buisness is good...as ita a fair drive can i ask is any play allowed ie rule of 6..so many diff lockdown rules ..steraight from horses mouth so to spreak

As the social distancing rule hasn’t changed might that not preclude anything such as you mention ? And talk about make somebody’s business vulnerable by asking a question like that on a public forum. Perhaps rather than worry about the rule of 6 consider the rule of the thought of 1 ? "

birmingham

"Can’t blame COVID if it has had to close down again , it’s sex crazed people who can’t follow the law of the land ,I’ve seen people boasting about what they have got up to in these places , on this and other sites , "

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"...it’s sex crazed people who can’t follow the law of the land..."

Pretty well said. And like I've said before, you are relying on people who for years have ignored the "safe sex" message, who forget/refuse to use condoms (including women who refuse to play with condom wearers) that are at the heart of the problem. Anyone who has for years been ignoring the AIDS/HIV/STD risks can't be relied on to obey any COVID rules.

And it's no good saying "don't blame the customers, it's down to the management". That's just an abdication of personal responsibility. Everyone want's to do as they please and blame someyone else for the consequences.

And as a consequence, we are where we are.

The cinema will be closed for the foreseeable future due to increasing Covid 19 rate. Shop will be back open from Wednesday as normal. Stay safe.

This is what Raj posted on his status yesterday.

I had a chat with him and like he said the shop will be open from Wednesday as usual and dont forget the website!

Lets hope one day in the future when the world starts turning again that the cinema is able to open but until then lets support our local sex shop superstore!

An amazing selection of toys, clothing, dvds and pretty much anything else you can think of xxx

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 21/10/20 10:22:57]

birmingham

"The cinema will be closed for the foreseeable future due to increasing Covid 19 rate. Shop will be back open from Wednesday as normal. Stay safe.

This is what Raj posted on his status yesterday.

I had a chat with him and like he said the shop will be open from Wednesday as usual and dont forget the website!

Lets hope one day in the future when the world starts turning again that the cinema is able to open but until then lets support our local sex shop superstore!

An amazing selection of toys, clothing, dvds and pretty much anything else you can think of xxx"

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Both cinema and shop open today 10-7 says profile, "after our professional deep clean".

birmingham

"Both cinema and shop open today 10-7 says profile, "after our professional deep clean"."
yes its open great need a new dildo glass one see you soon Raj

» Add a new message to this topic