FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora busted by police

Pandora busted by police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rCreeed OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hi

So I driving behind a convoy of police minding my own business, until the police pulled into pandora so being nosey I thought let’s see what’s going on lol, they ran into pandora shouting police and that’s all I seen before I got told to move on, does anyone know what actually happened?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

They released a covid19 charm and the police weren't happy as it wasn't shown wearing a mask

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"Hi

So I driving behind a convoy of police minding my own business, until the police pulled into pandora so being nosey I thought let’s see what’s going on lol, they ran into pandora shouting police and that’s all I seen before I got told to move on, does anyone know what actually happened? "

I was there and they didn't come running in shouting Police lol.

They walked in and asked to have a look around. I suppose it was to check whether they were following the rules like they do with the pubs in the city centre.

No dramas sorry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

So I driving behind a convoy of police minding my own business, until the police pulled into pandora so being nosey I thought let’s see what’s going on lol, they ran into pandora shouting police and that’s all I seen before I got told to move on, does anyone know what actually happened? "

Do you own a competing club by any chance?

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

They were having a perv It’s normally the council who do checks

Police do pubs due to the element of alcohol and pissed people

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

And there was me wondering why they were running into a jewellers

Jo

"And there was me wondering why they were running into a jewellers

Jo "

I thought exa toy the same!!! . Wondered if they were checking to see if a "dodgy" charm had been put on sale!!

Exactly, bloody auto correct!

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Jo "

Me too!!!

Jo

Me too!!! "

And myself as well, I h*te to admit......!!

By *aughtyfuncouple69Couple  over a year ago

Near Wrexham/Shrewsbury

They were just doing a routine check

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"They were just doing a routine check "

Come on, sensationalise it up a bit coz that sounds a bit boring.

I'll carry on for the OP,

They shouted POLICE and burst through the door.

With camera crew in tow and some FIIIINE looking female officers carrying pre-lubed truncheons they decended upon the jacuzzi where they ordered all of the women out to face the wall, arms above their heads and legs spread......

The female officers in their oh so tight uniform began to frisk the lined up women.... ya know, just in case they were concealing anything amidst all their nakedness.....

"Officer, could you pass me a set of cuffs" said a female frisker to her male colleague "I think this one may be trouble".....

Yeah...... that's much better

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"They were just doing a routine check

With camera crew in tow and some FIIIINE looking female officers carrying pre-lubed truncheons they decended upon the jacuzzi where they ordered all of the women out to face the wall, arms above their heads and legs spread......

The female officers in their oh so tight uniform began to frisk the lined up women.... ya know, just in case they were concealing anything amidst all their nakedness.....

"Officer, could you pass me a set of cuffs" said a female frisker to her male colleague "I think this one may be trouble".....

"

Brilliant!

“Anything you say will be taken down “.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"

Then what happened?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Then what happened? "

You have to buy the top shelf DVD to find out!

It's called "The secret's out"

Jo "

By *wosWoman  over a year ago

east london

They must be keeping a watch on here ..sure I was reading a post...then it vanished

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

“Anything you say will be taken down “."

Knickers

By *hemanfromLeedsMan  over a year ago

Kirkstall in Leeds

Why did you put this in the lounge and not in the swingers club forum?

So you were driving behind a convoy of police vans. There were only two vans, and the police did not run in or shout anything, they asked if they could take a look around, I know what was said as I was the one who showed them around.

I think you should stop watching Starskey and Hutch and stop trying to win the Nobel prize for fake news.

Plaese remember a lie can go around the world three times while truth is still putting on its boots.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"

Knickers "

That's the bigger headline

'People in a swingers club were wearing knickers'

Or if you rather.

'People in a jewellery store were wearing knickers'

It's fun when the fire inspection team, council or police turn up. You can see some of them are dying to ask inappropriate questions about equipment

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Why did you put this in the lounge and not in the swingers club forum?

So you were driving behind a convoy of police vans. There were only two vans, and the police did not run in or shout anything, they asked if they could take a look around, I know what was said as I was the one who showed them around.

I think you should stop watching Starskey and Hutch and stop trying to win the Nobel prize for fake news.

Plaese remember a lie can go around the world three times while truth is still putting on its boots. "

Princess peach version is better

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

In the immortal words of Spike ... I knew a girl called Pandora once , never got to see her box though.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

They were selling fake skamdora charms

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"

Knickers "

I came here to suggest this

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"

So much better

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Lucky they didn’t ‘smash the back door in’.

It's not unusual for police to turn up to any establishment during this time to check that everyone is being compliant. To be fair it's more worrying if they don't turn up at all. Safety is paramount even though we all want to get back to orgy normality

By *etamourMan  over a year ago

York

Whaaaaaatttt....I didn't even realise pandoras was open during this whole COVID shananigans. So i've been sat home swinging my floggers at an empty space for the past 5 months for no reason at all!! Defo need to get back down there in the coming weeks

By *nooshWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Plaese remember a lie can go around the world three times while truth is still putting on its boots. "

Well said Geoff x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hi

So I driving behind a convoy of police minding my own business, until the police pulled into pandora so being nosey I thought let’s see what’s going on lol, they ran into pandora shouting police and that’s all I seen before I got told to move on, does anyone know what actually happened?

I was there and they didn't come running in shouting Police lol.

They walked in and asked to have a look around. I suppose it was to check whether they were following the rules like they do with the pubs in the city centre.

No dramas sorry."

Lol myth busted

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

They burst in and said “spread em “

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

"

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"

You have the best comment I have seen for a while

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"Hi

Bet you feel like a right pleb now

By *ustyCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

"

. Fantastic!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Omg this had me in stitches of laughter....I love pandora the jewellers I mean lol

Interesting to note the op hasnt been back on here to support his fictional fantasy story..

Love it when fake nooz gets swiftly shot down

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Interesting to note the op hasnt been back on here to support his fictional fantasy story..

Love it when fake nooz gets swiftly shot down "

Maybe he's been taking lessons from Trump

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Did the male cops get completely checked out in all orifices by those women in their tight fitting pvc uniforms, once all the punters had been banged up in the vans? Could they even walk properly afterwards? How much police injury recovery time is caused by heavy handed police women who struggle to walk in regulation 12" stilettos carrying heavy backdoor busting dildos?

I bet any guys with a hard on soon lost it

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think I have seen this one...

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

Police can`t enter a swinger club without a warrant unless venue has premises licence. or there a active crime that been reported.

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 01:44:35]

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Police can`t enter a swinger club without a warrant unless venue has premises licence. or there a active crime that been reported."

If I ever need legal support in court I'll not be calling on your services.

E

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Police can`t enter a swinger club without a warrant unless venue has premises licence. or there a active crime that been reported."

Covid rules probably override this.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Police can`t enter a swinger club without a warrant unless venue has premises licence. or there a active crime that been reported.

Covid rules probably override this."

And they could have been "invited" in by the proprietor.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

They can request entry without a warrant but they cannot search. They can ask questions but they cannot ask to see proof to back up your answers. For instance, they can ask how many people are in the venue, but you can refuse to show them your reception guestlist without a warrant as it's sensitive information. If a venue is operating legally, then there is no reason to decline them entry as clubs usually have a good working relationship with the local constabulary. They are just doing their job afterall. If you have something to hide, then that's your shit to sort out

"Police can`t enter a swinger club without a warrant unless venue has premises licence. or there a active crime that been reported.

They can request entry without a warrant but they cannot search. They can ask questions but they cannot ask to see proof to back up your answers. For instance, they can ask how many people are in the venue, but you can refuse to show them your reception guestlist without a warrant as it's sensitive information. If a venue is operating legally, then there is no reason to decline them entry as clubs usually have a good working relationship with the local constabulary. They are just doing their job afterall. If you have something to hide, then that's your shit to sort out"

Do u ever tire of the drivel people post about their ‘knowledge’ of operating/owning a swingers club ?

Brilliant!

“Anything you say will be taken down “."

ah knickers

Just to clarify all the speculation regarding our visit by the boys in blue.

It was just before 10pm on Saturday 17th when 2 police officers came in. They had decided to call in as there was a number of people outside waiting for taxis which drew their attention as they had been driving past.

They were invited to look around and after clarifying how many were in the club as well as checking social distancing was being adhered to they quickly left as the club was all but empty. They returned at an earlier time the following night but were happy that we were doing everything we could to conform to the latest rules.

The fact that we were allowed to continue opening tells you everything you need to know.

Very sorry to everyone who had the Starsky & Hutch theme tune playing in their head whilst reading the original post. NOTHING TO SEE HERE