FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Inter-Club Halloween Party

Inter-Club Halloween Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who’s joining us for tonight’s party with some of the UK’s best clubs - we can’t wait to catch up with old friends and make new ones too x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urple Mamba ClubCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We're rather excited! Along with the list of UK clubs participating, it makes us want to book holidays to go and check out some of the others across the pond. There's members from Le Boudoir, Townhouse, Xtasia, Eurekas, Jacuzzi Club Poland, Club Play, Joi Club LA, Bronze Club San Francisco, Oasis Toronto, Purrfect Las Vagas and more that we simply have to visit in person, perhaps in 2021, 0r 2022! We've some further details on our website here at Purple Mamba (we're also sharing some of our lifestyle workshops too in the near future!).

It's not going to be the greatest Halloween outside, but we can certainly make it one to remember from the comfort of our own virtual hubs x Now... I have to get dressed up...

It will always be great with you two involved!
"We're rather excited! Along with the list of UK clubs participating, it makes us want to book holidays to go and check out some of the others across the pond. There's members from Le Boudoir, Townhouse, Xtasia, Eurekas, Jacuzzi Club Poland, Club Play, Joi Club LA, Bronze Club San Francisco, Oasis Toronto, Purrfect Las Vagas and more that we simply have to visit in person, perhaps in 2021, 0r 2022! We've some further details on our website here at Purple Mamba (we're also sharing some of our lifestyle workshops too in the near future!).

It's not going to be the greatest Halloween outside, but we can certainly make it one to remember from the comfort of our own virtual hubs x Now... I have to get dressed up...

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are thinking of signing up. Not sure if it was all a little new last time but are there definitely other rooms? Think we may have been total technophobes and missed something.

We’ll also make sure the laptop is fully charged this time!

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Not really feeling this at all. Maybe I am missing something but we’re not enjoying it at the moment.

Leeds

No different to fab chat

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Not really feeling this at all. Maybe I am missing something but we’re not enjoying it at the moment. "

I'm not online tonight as I've had a mini crisis! What is it you're not feeling? Is it the cam experience? Things usually heat up more once the US lot join in. I must admit that camming and online stuff isn't our thing but I know for many, it is. It would be interesting if you could share what it is you're not feeling so others can decide if it's for them?

Vic xxx

Leeds

I was hoping there would be like minded people on to have a conversation with and to have some fun not just guys asking me to get my tits out, faceless people sat behind a camera playing with themselves. Not really a chargeable event. Very disappointing

Leeds

Sat behind laptops not cameras. Sorry.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I was hoping there would be like minded people on to have a conversation with and to have some fun not just guys asking me to get my tits out, faceless people sat behind a camera playing with themselves. Not really a chargeable event. Very disappointing "

No way!!! There's usually more couples than ladies/guys! Last time I was on, there were loads of people on cam and having a right old laugh! That's a shame and sorry you're not enjoying it. Log on again after 1am if you're still awake and see how it goes once the US come onboard? X

Leeds

Hmm. That wasn’t really the deal though. Seems a bit unfair asking me to wait. I appreciate you are trying under really tough circumstances but feels a little unfair.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hmm. That wasn’t really the deal though. Seems a bit unfair asking me to wait. I appreciate you are trying under really tough circumstances but feels a little unfair. "

Yes I totally understand why you may be disappointed. There should be more UK couples online as more have signed up? Not sure what's happened there? We can't force people to go online early but I totally see where you are coming from. Maybe drop Le Boudoir a little message with your concerns and maybe even some ideas if you have any, as they are taking the lead on this. They would be more than happy to chat more around improvements, I'm sure

Vic xx

Leeds

Buck being passed? Not to worry. Won’t get fooled again. As I say, appreciate people trying to keep it going but perhaps not at cost. Take care.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Buck being passed? Not to worry. Won’t get fooled again. As I say, appreciate people trying to keep it going but perhaps not at cost. Take care. "

No not at all. They manage the site and are the guys who can make changes!! Lol We are simply joining in to try and offer something to our members whilst closed. You can suggest away to me, but I don't have the know how or permissions to change a thing! xx

Leeds

"Buck being passed? Not to worry. Won’t get fooled again. As I say, appreciate people trying to keep it going but perhaps not at cost. Take care.

No not at all. They manage the site and are the guys who can make changes!! Lol We are simply joining in to try and offer something to our members whilst closed. You can suggest away to me, but I don't have the know how or permissions to change a thing! xx"

No probs. Shame. Take care and all the best.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Buck being passed? Not to worry. Won’t get fooled again. As I say, appreciate people trying to keep it going but perhaps not at cost. Take care.

No not at all. They manage the site and are the guys who can make changes!! Lol We are simply joining in to try and offer something to our members whilst closed. You can suggest away to me, but I don't have the know how or permissions to change a thing! xx

No probs. Shame. Take care and all the best. "

Yes, you too and thanks for giving it a whirl xxx

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I was hoping there would be like minded people on to have a conversation with and to have some fun not just guys asking me to get my tits out, faceless people sat behind a camera playing with themselves. Not really a chargeable event. Very disappointing "

Hi Soph, it’s just getting started (there’s a Halloween costume on as we type!) not sure if you were using all the controls and cam rooms? You chose who you want to interact with?

Nottingham

"I was hoping there would be like minded people on to have a conversation with and to have some fun not just guys asking me to get my tits out, faceless people sat behind a camera playing with themselves. Not really a chargeable event. Very disappointing

No way!!! There's usually more couples than ladies/guys! Last time I was on, there were loads of people on cam and having a right old laugh! That's a shame and sorry you're not enjoying it. Log on again after 1am if you're still awake and see how it goes once the US come onboard? X"

there is waaaay more couples than single guys on

Leeds

"I was hoping there would be like minded people on to have a conversation with and to have some fun not just guys asking me to get my tits out, faceless people sat behind a camera playing with themselves. Not really a chargeable event. Very disappointing

No way!!! There's usually more couples than ladies/guys! Last time I was on, there were loads of people on cam and having a right old laugh! That's a shame and sorry you're not enjoying it. Log on again after 1am if you're still awake and see how it goes once the US come onboard? X there is waaaay more couples than single guys on "

But does anyone actually talk to one another other than typing???

Nottingham

Yep, you can see who’s talking on the icon buttons, there’s 65 on at the moment. You can pick who you want chatting or caming x

Leeds

"Yep, you can see who’s talking on the icon buttons, there’s 65 on at the moment. You can pick who you want chatting or caming x"

Ok will check out and let you know. Technically, it’s Sunday ??

Nottingham

It’s an international virtual event so time zones are behind in America x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Ok I've just managed to jump on and there's 64 people online and loads of couples.

You have to unlock people on cam to see them. Lots are on cam xx

Leeds

"It’s an international virtual event so time zones are behind in America x"

??

Leeds

Genuinely as bad as it was before. Not good at all.

By *ireAndIce200Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

It’s our bedtime now so logged off. Loved the sexy Flanders costumes in Toronto!!! It’s just like a club and I get out of it what you put in. It took us 10 minutes to get used to clicking on who we wanted to chat to then not too long to get naughty we didn’t use the chat bit much and put audio on instead to keep it more hands free lol

To be fair, Me & Mrs DIY have rather enjoyed this evening, but I can very much see where Sophie199 is coming from- it's not the easiest system to get your head around (and I'm pretty technically savvy), and parts of it do seem a bit inclined to fall over rather easily. As I mentioned on one of the other threads, it would be a lot more user friendly if you could 'see' the conversations that where happening, which would make it much easier to jump into a conversation. We've been having a great chat with some of the others on there this evening, but that did involve a little bit of knowing which cameras to open and also trial and error!

Is the system custom designed? I'd be happy to put forward some suggestions!

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We have given up with it

Cams are not really our thing either but it’s the only way we can catch up with our friends as well as supporting the clubs in the current climate, we will try our best to join for as long as they run.

Personally we had fun and enjoyed the American interactions too

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"To be fair, Me & Mrs DIY have rather enjoyed this evening, but I can very much see where Sophie199 is coming from- it's not the easiest system to get your head around (and I'm pretty technically savvy), and parts of it do seem a bit inclined to fall over rather easily. As I mentioned on one of the other threads, it would be a lot more user friendly if you could 'see' the conversations that where happening, which would make it much easier to jump into a conversation. We've been having a great chat with some of the others on there this evening, but that did involve a little bit of knowing which cameras to open and also trial and error!

Is the system custom designed? I'd be happy to put forward some suggestions!"

As Vic said above, Le Boudoir are the club taking the lead on the site element for the UK clubs, so if you do have suggestions, they are the people to contact & I’m sure would appreciate the input from site users

M x

"

As Vic said above, Le Boudoir are the club taking the lead on the site element for the UK clubs, so if you do have suggestions, they are the people to contact & I’m sure would appreciate the input from site users

M x"

Already done- Purple Mamba contacted me off-forum

» Add a new message to this topic