FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Naked Night at Chams Darlaston

Naked Night at Chams Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uLou69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glos

Anyone else love Naked Night at Chams in Darlaston?? Just love watching Lou strut around naked in red heels. It’s like window shopping for sex lol What are your horniest Naked Night stories??

Let’s keep this simple. No talk of the other great night s to be had...start your own threads on that.

No bitching about people wearing towels over their shoulders and heels!!!

Leave your clothes at the door and tell us how it feels to ALL be totally naked under one roof.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep love naked night. There's a difference between naturist and naturist swinger . I'm naturist swinger

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We only managed one naked night at Chams before the lockdown, but really did enjoy it !

Some naturists go in and get offended when sex is on the menu. They don't know how to have fun.

Sounds good to us x

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Was planning a trip to naked night before all the hullabaloo...now it just keeping me focus though all this.

By *ynchronicity3Man  over a year ago

WS10

Tuesday nights at Chameleons were some of the best nights I've had there. Great memories and always an interesting mix of people. Hoping for a lot more.

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Never been x would like to join after restrictions lifted x

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I would love it, but she wouldn't so we'll never go!

Always thought whatever you want providing its a towel or lingerie (for the ladies) was an adequate policy in Chams. Is that generally still the case?

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Always thought whatever you want providing its a towel or lingerie (for the ladies) was an adequate policy in Chams. Is that generally still the case?"

Yes but not Tuesday evenings

Never been but as a naturist would love to go glad I found this thread didn’t know there was a naked night

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

I want to cry!! When will the clubs open ....

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We always enjoyed Tuesdays....probably our fav night...a bit male heavy but fun. Xx

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

When all this madness is over that’s one of the first nights I want to try at Chams - only been on weekends so far - but loooove to be naked ha ha

Glos

"When all this madness is over that’s one of the first nights I want to try at Chams - only been on weekends so far - but loooove to be naked ha ha "

Please do

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

me & mrs loved it,dont worry folks it will be back

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Is it only the Darlaston one or do they do it at Newport as well?

I’d never be comfortable with not having my stomach covered... somehow lingerie gives me the confidence to strut around Chams

Glos

"Is it only the Darlaston one or do they do it at Newport as well?"

Don’t think so it was only open on Fridays and Sat for Bi nights.

Glos

"I’d never be comfortable with not having my stomach covered... somehow lingerie gives me the confidence to strut around Chams "

You’d be surprised how liberating it is and once you take the plunge you will love it. People don’t judge believe me there is a great mixture of people all shapes and sizes. Some shaved and some hippies too lol

Be brave and try it sometime. You’d be surprised.

This was our first ever night in a club and we really enjoyed them. We both like being naked around and always enjoy going to nude beaches is like the perfect mix for us.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

really hope Covid doesn’t see the end of clubs, especially this one! Tuesday night nude after 6pm were fantastic. So relaxed and chilled. The club in general is great, most people are very friendly And it’s not always about sex! really miss the place, best thing is that everyone is the same, doesn’t matter who or what you have, it’s you that counts.

By *ezza80Man  over a year ago

northampton

Absolutely love a naked Tuesday, and some great memories having been a few of them. Best when it's warm and the roof terrace adds a different dimension. Just be careful when the cash and carry guys turns up to deliver!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We've been once on a Tuesday. Had a great time and definitely would go again.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I have done naked nights in 2x2 in PDI and also went a sex cinema over there and the night I went was naked night too. But yes I don’t mind being naked because over in PDI I do use the nudist beach

Following, this is something we'd love to do at a club sounds amazing.

I went last tuesday before lockdown in feb.. just planning to go again then boom .. gutted.

Addiction in waiting

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

Best night of the week,very liberating

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

We’ve had so so many horny nights at Chams! Missing this club the most

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"I’d never be comfortable with not having my stomach covered... somehow lingerie gives me the confidence to strut around Chams "

It's liberating people take you for who you are, it doesn't matter if you're big, small, tall, short, fat, thin or stretch marks. Every one is there for fun.

By *rsmandmrgCouple  over a year ago

stafford

Do all the staff get naked as well???

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Do all the staff get naked as well???"

Well when Carl is working. it's a fair bet.

By *wing66Couple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

We have never been on naked night, I would imagine loads walking around with hard ons all the time lol

"Anyone else love Naked Night at Chams in Darlaston?? Just love watching Lou strut around naked in red heels. It’s like window shopping for sex lol What are your horniest Naked Night stories??

Let’s keep this simple. No talk of the other great night s to be had...start your own threads on that.

No bitching about people wearing towels over their shoulders and heels!!!

Leave your clothes at the door and tell us how it feels to ALL be totally naked under one roof."

Freedom!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Hoping to try this night out when Chams is allowed to reopen

By *ohnysteMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Used to go with a lady friend a few years ago we loved naked and bi nights

By *rivatepitMan  over a year ago

Battle

A favourite night for me. Unlike Mondays there is no "expectation" of play. The Tuesday crowds seem to be be more chilled and flirty, than full-on party monsters.

It always amazed me that just losing a towel was so liberating. I have seen it said that Tuesday might be a bit of a sausagefest, but my experience was that there was a very good mix of couples and singles. Tuesdays also attracted more single ladies than other nights.

The building tension of making eye contact, then chatting and flirting with someone, with no way of hiding how excited they were making me....love it! I have had some great Tuesdays which haven't involved any play, but have been funny and stimulating in many other ways. There have also been nights which were much more than just social.

Special thanks to the ladies who wore high heels which made them seem more naked if that is possible.

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

i think we will most definitely appreciate freedom & life alittle mire after this,bith my wife & i certainly miss tuesdays and Saturdays

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

"A favourite night for me. Unlike Mondays there is no "expectation" of play. The Tuesday crowds seem to be be more chilled and flirty, than full-on party monsters.

It always amazed me that just losing a towel was so liberating. I have seen it said that Tuesday might be a bit of a sausagefest, but my experience was that there was a very good mix of couples and singles. Tuesdays also attracted more single ladies than other nights.

The building tension of making eye contact, then chatting and flirting with someone, with no way of hiding how excited they were making me....love it! I have had some great Tuesdays which haven't involved any play, but have been funny and stimulating in many other ways. There have also been nights which were much more than just social.

Special thanks to the ladies who wore high heels which made them seem more naked if that is possible. "

To be fair that’s a great write up bud and makes we want to try my first tues at chams even more now ha ha - can’t wait (although accepting we have to )

Glos

"A favourite night for me. Unlike Mondays there is no "expectation" of play. The Tuesday crowds seem to be be more chilled and flirty, than full-on party monsters.

Special thanks to the ladies who wore high heels which made them seem more naked if that is possible. "

Lou loves strolling around naked in red heels....so horny. Noticed your comment on Monday’s. It’s the non Bi guys that spoil it saying they are Bi just to get in and then they’re only after the girl. I 100% understand what you are saying tho. Different membership for Monday’s so if the non Bi is full they go for Bi membership......then just want the girl ???????

Battle

" To be fair that’s a great write up bud and makes we want to try my first tues at chams even more now ha ha - can’t wait (although accepting we have to )"

Your welcome. Like you, I'm sat here waiting for more normal times. Quite often my Tuesday night stays were because I was working in the area. It's cheaper to stay over at Chams, than to get a hotel, and the firm pays! Result!

Battle

" Lou loves strolling around naked in red heels....so horny. Noticed your comment on Monday’s. It’s the non Bi guys that spoil it saying they are Bi just to get in and then they’re only after the girl. I 100% understand what you are saying tho. Different membership for Monday’s so if the non Bi is full they go for Bi membership......then just want the girl ???????"

Got to agree, Monday's crowd has changed over the years I have been going. When I first went bi guys were not that common, or welcome in swinging clubs. As a result Mondays offered something you couldn't get on other nights.

Thankfully times have changed and bi guys are almost acceptable now. so much so that I have had some amazing bi fun on Tuesdays with couples, or other single guys. One Tuesday evening, sat chatting at the top of the stairs with a couple of guys, moaning about how quiet it was we started yarning about past fun. As the stories got wilder, it was obvious all 3 of us were getting excited. After a while we all retired to the cinema and enjoyed each others company. The sexiest part was when a couple arrived and stood watching us and playing with each other. Bit of a role reversal.

We love it - Smoke loves walking around naked except for heels and likes that it can be Male heavy so ticks the boxes for her (and me

Ladies can wear stockings but that’s it (Smoke has on a couple of occasions when she says her legs are fat ), other than that it’s naked. Really relaxed vibe to the night , and TBH most people get pretty naked upstairs anyway

"Anyone else love Naked Night at Chams in Darlaston?? ."

Couldnt manage as many as I would have liked as I live 90 miles away and tended to targey Mondays instead. However I loved the feeling of nakedness all around on Tuesdays.

" Thankfully times have changed and bi guys are almost acceptable now. so much so that I have had some amazing bi fun on Tuesdays with couples, or other single guys. "

Oh yes, and that.

Inbox if any couples want to get naked with us at our place x

» Add a new message to this topic