FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BGHS Brighton

BGHS Brighton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *explorer888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Godalming

My fiancee introduced me to Bristol Gardens Health Spa in Brighton and we have had many excellent visits there both just us and meeting friends and strangers.

We would always be fascinated by the large numbers of guys, and a few women, that would watch us fuck in the rest rooms. I asked if she would ever considered being blindfolded and let the watchers play. To my astonishment she said she would and that as long as I looked after her, anyone watching could fuck her. I was over the moon. My dream come true! The following week Covid19 hit and BGHS locked its doors......

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Great club. We enjoy it there.

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We have had lots of fun there

By *ickthemiller2Man  over a year ago

brighton

You’ll get a chance next year to let the guys have fun with here will keep my eye out in the new year

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

On my to do list.

By *explorer888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Godalming

Lol this could backfire. If I mention we are going and the place is packed with lots of very eager gentlemen. She may suspect.....lol

By *ssexcouple2000Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

One of our favourite places!! Had lots of great times there x

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We love it there but mainly go on couples afternoon/evening with some friends so we can relax.

Might head done on a general day when it opens.

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

Hope to visit when they reopen post COVID. I’d welcome some tips when the time comes

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Lol this could backfire. If I mention we are going and the place is packed with lots of very eager gentlemen. She may suspect.....lol"

Isn't it always busy with single gents (apart from couples nights)?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re going to go to a couples event when it reopens.

Message us COUPLES if you go/have been

By *tn74Man  over a year ago

brighton

Been on a couples night its very good.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Can't wait for BGHS to reopen. Excellent facilities, great staff and fun times!

By *abble-onMan  over a year ago

Uckfield

I would love to venture here. Reasonably new to the club scene and can't wait to try it when it re-opens

This place seems to have a lot of fans and is popular.

I went once with my gf, and found the place rather dark and claustrophobic, too many floors, not enough play rooms or big enough either.

Left rather dissapointed and didnt see what the fuss was all about

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"This place seems to have a lot of fans and is popular.

I went once with my gf, and found the place rather dark and claustrophobic, too many floors, not enough play rooms or big enough either.

Left rather dissapointed and didnt see what the fuss was all about"

You need to remember that it's a spa, with a few play rooms. Not a club with a spa.

It's our favourite place to go, can't wait for this bloody virus to go away so we can go back.

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

"Hope to visit when they reopen post COVID. I’d welcome some tips when the time comes"
you can play with my tip anytime you want beautiful ??

Definitely one of our favourite saunas we've been too aswell.

No doubt we'll end up here in the future whenever we get the chance.

Had alot of fun in the big open playroom with audiences too

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"One of our favourite places!! Had lots of great times there x"
wow stunning profile

You need to remember that it's a spa, with a few play rooms. Not a club with a spa.

It's our favourite place to go, can't wait for this bloody virus to go away so we can go back."

To be fair. If I wanted a Spa, as in a proper Spa. this isn't where I would choose.

We all know what its main purpose is and what we all go there for. Same as other clubs and 'Spas' we all go to. When compared with others, in my opinion, its lacking in a lot of areas, and hugely over rated

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

BGHS is on our list of places to visit & has been for a few years

Will definitely make the effort when this virus nightmare is over

MrsB

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

It's our favourite place to go, can't wait for this bloody virus to go away so we can go back.

To be fair. If I wanted a Spa, as in a proper Spa. this isn't where I would choose.

We all know what its main purpose is and what we all go there for. Same as other clubs and 'Spas' we all go to. When compared with others, in my opinion, its lacking in a lot of areas, and hugely over rated

"

We have to agree and cannot see why it is so popular.We found it to be dated and the so called rest rooms smelly and so unsexy.

southampton

"

Well that's fine

Those of us who "overrate" it will continue to do so and those that don't like it can use the other places.

Different people prefer different things which means everyone can be happy without needing to talk down any location.

Hadley Wood

Well that's fine

Those of us who "overrate" it will continue to do so and those that don't like it can use the other places.

Different people prefer different things which means everyone can be happy without needing to talk down any location. "

It’s horses for courses.

Some people rave about some clubs, some people rave about others.

We shall certainly go back to Bristol Gardens as we have always enjoyed our visits.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I loved my visits there although hated it when other visitors harrassed my friend and I on first visit. This "we all know what we go there for" attitude is the biggest issue for me when it comes to naturist spas with swinging facilities - I hate the harrassment and have no tolerance for it at all. By all means, go and use the rooms for sexy times - great! But don't expect me to be your entertainment, do you own emotional labour etc in making connections and bring your own partner FFS. Bristol Gardens specifically makes it clear "no amorous behaviour" in the spa areas and also does not allow to talk loudly there so that people can relax. A naturist experience is perfectly valid, I am not obliged to be a product providing sexy times for random people! This creepy expectation is what turns off many people - quite a few women I know have visited Rio's for example and are not coming back because of harrassment and creepy pressure - it does make me wonder sometimes if this is what those punters are trying to achieve, to make women leave and just be with each other because clearly they don't want to have naked women around as they purposefully make them feel unwelcome

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We love the place but when we can get there, our visits are usually on Saturday evenings.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We've never had any problems there. Most people seem to respect the rules (even on non-couples only sessions).

We find it a relaxing European style spa i.e. clothes free (we hate wearing clothes in saunas and steam rooms), with extras if you choose to indulge.

Greenwich, SE LONDON

... We just wish it was easier to park (restricted to 4 hours during chargeable time) and open earlier (and later).

Midday opening means always it is a bit of a rush back for childcare.

southampton

"... We just wish it was easier to park (restricted to 4 hours during chargeable time) and open earlier (and later).

Midday opening means always it is a bit of a rush back for childcare. "

At the end of the road, 150m away, you can park all day. It's only the bays outside that are limited to 4 hours.

London

I loved my visits there although hated it when other visitors harrassed my friend and I on first visit. This "we all know what we go there for" attitude is the biggest issue for me when it comes to naturist spas with swinging facilities - I hate the harrassment and have no tolerance for it at all. By all means, go and use the rooms for sexy times - great! But don't expect me to be your entertainment, do you own emotional labour etc in making connections and bring your own partner FFS. Bristol Gardens specifically makes it clear "no amorous behaviour" in the spa areas and also does not allow to talk loudly there so that people can relax. A naturist experience is perfectly valid, I am not obliged to be a product providing sexy times for random people! This creepy expectation is what turns off many people - quite a few women I know have visited Rio's for example and are not coming back because of harrassment and creepy pressure - it does make me wonder sometimes if this is what those punters are trying to achieve, to make women leave and just be with each other because clearly they don't want to have naked women around as they purposefully make them feel unwelcome "

Not at all surprised when it comes to Rio's but I didn't realise BGHS was like that as well. Totally understand I'm saying this from a male observational point of view, but in many visits to BGHS I've hardly witnessed any behaviour remotely as bad as I've seen at Rio's. Sorry to hear that.

By *ocknblondeCouple  over a year ago

Arundel

Love BGHS , we go fairly regularly and missing it, big time.

Most people are sensible and respectful, have had fun on a number of occasions.

Can’t wait to go back

London

I loved my visits there although hated it when other visitors harrassed my friend and I on first visit. This "we all know what we go there for" attitude is the biggest issue for me when it comes to naturist spas with swinging facilities - I hate the harrassment and have no tolerance for it at all. By all means, go and use the rooms for sexy times - great! But don't expect me to be your entertainment, do you own emotional labour etc in making connections and bring your own partner FFS. Bristol Gardens specifically makes it clear "no amorous behaviour" in the spa areas and also does not allow to talk loudly there so that people can relax. A naturist experience is perfectly valid, I am not obliged to be a product providing sexy times for random people! This creepy expectation is what turns off many people - quite a few women I know have visited Rio's for example and are not coming back because of harrassment and creepy pressure - it does make me wonder sometimes if this is what those punters are trying to achieve, to make women leave and just be with each other because clearly they don't want to have naked women around as they purposefully make them feel unwelcome

Not at all surprised when it comes to Rio's but I didn't realise BGHS was like that as well. Totally understand I'm saying this from a male observational point of view, but in many visits to BGHS I've hardly witnessed any behaviour remotely as bad as I've seen at Rio's. Sorry to hear that."

I think it just took my friend and I by surprise because we have heard very positive things about Bristol Gardens and it was during our first visit as well.

The issue was this rude and overfamiliar couple who already looked suspicious when we walked in (the woman commented loudly that more women came in - meaning us and the man stood extremely close to me while giving back his towel), we avoided them in the spa but when we were inside one the rooms upstairs they have started loudly asking what the noises were and a few other people joined them in commenting loudly and knocking on our door (!). My friend opened it and reprimanded them in such a manner that they dispersed quickly and did not come back. We only spoke to a staff member later because we did not want to interupt our play even further. There was also a minor nuisance when my friend had to ask a guy to move back when he creepily moved closer to me in the hot tub and I didn't notice because I was having a conversation with someone else there.

The staff is great though. We gave the benefit of a doubt and returned to Bristol Gardens again and had a wonderful time.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

A couple of rooms had an "underpass" into the next room when I knew it. Wonder if that's the case? Wonder how many irate couples found out about them the wrong way???

Bummer, but don’t give up

By *anty TwoCouple  over a year ago

Near Ash Surrey & South Essex

We agree

We love it there and can't wait to go back post covid

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"There was also a minor nuisance when my friend had to ask a guy to move back when he creepily moved closer to me in the hot tub and I didn't notice because I was having a conversation with someone else there.

"

Why was this a problem if you didn't even notice ?

London

[Removed by poster at 13/11/20 14:38:34]

London

"There was also a minor nuisance when my friend had to ask a guy to move back when he creepily moved closer to me in the hot tub and I didn't notice because I was having a conversation with someone else there.

Why was this a problem if you didn't even notice ?"

I would have noticed once I would have finished my conversation and looked to the side - I don't appreciate being creeped out by a strange man sitting too close to me when I am naked! Or otherwise I would have noticed if he was moving closer to touch me underwater without my consent - I sure am glad I didn't find out what the hell this creep was after

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Not at all surprised when it comes to Rio's but I didn't realise BGHS was like that as well. Totally understand I'm saying this from a male observational point of view, but in many visits to BGHS I've hardly witnessed any behaviour remotely as bad as I've seen at Rio's. Sorry to hear that.

I think it just took my friend and I by surprise because we have heard very positive things about Bristol Gardens and it was during our first visit as well.

The issue was this rude and overfamiliar couple who already looked suspicious when we walked in (the woman commented loudly that more women came in - meaning us and the man stood extremely close to me while giving back his towel), we avoided them in the spa but when we were inside one the rooms upstairs they have started loudly asking what the noises were and a few other people joined them in commenting loudly and knocking on our door (!). My friend opened it and reprimanded them in such a manner that they dispersed quickly and did not come back. We only spoke to a staff member later because we did not want to interupt our play even further. There was also a minor nuisance when my friend had to ask a guy to move back when he creepily moved closer to me in the hot tub and I didn't notice because I was having a conversation with someone else there.

The staff is great though. We gave the benefit of a doubt and returned to Bristol Gardens again and had a wonderful time. "

The first time we went the rest rooms had locks on the doors. when we went again a few months later all the locks had been removed. Not been back so not sure what the situation is now?

By *tarling and RobinCouple  over a year ago

middlesex

We go there to chill.

Robin loves the hot water.

Starling loves the chill out area up top.

We both enjoy the Saunas

Very rarely played over the years.

Toasted sandwiches are deelissh

London

"A couple of rooms had an "underpass" into the next room when I knew it. Wonder if that's the case? Wonder how many irate couples found out about them the wrong way???"

If it's the two (small) rooms next to them, I think that's been blocked up now, although you can easily hear what's going on.

London

"We go there to chill.

Robin loves the hot water.

Starling loves the chill out area up top.

We both enjoy the Saunas

Very rarely played over the years.

Toasted sandwiches are deelissh "

Absolutely! Always have a toasted sandwich whenever I go

London

"

The staff is great though. We gave the benefit of a doubt and returned to Bristol Gardens again and had a wonderful time. The first time we went the rest rooms had locks on the doors. when we went again a few months later all the locks had been removed. Not been back so not sure what the situation is now? "

Most rooms have locks on the doors (or at least did when I last went right at the beginning of this year). I think there might only be the mirror room that doesn't have a lock.

Godalming

Mirror room doesn’t have a lock.

Does have a rope that you can put across apparently.

The mirror room is our favourite.

London

"A couple of rooms had an "underpass" into the next room when I knew it. Wonder if that's the case? Wonder how many irate couples found out about them the wrong way???

If it's the two (small) rooms next to them, I think that's been blocked up now, although you can easily hear what's going on."

I meant to say "...next to each other'

By *oss and BitchCouple  over a year ago

London

They were planning to reopen just before the new lockdown was imposed...get on their mailing list for regular updates by going onto their website. We will be there on the first Saturday evening that they reopen!!!

By *t8880Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

We love Brighton so this appeals. Do you walk around in towels or completely naked. We wouldn’t be brave enough to walk around completely naked!

By *outhbucksCouple  over a year ago

Great Missenden

It is a naturist spa not a swingers club so no play except in rest rooms.

Towels typically worn when not using one of the facilities

Godalming

We wear towels in the cafe area but are naked everywhere else.

So nice to relax naked upstairs in the chilled out area.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

It's a shame its closed at present. What I haven't seen mentioned is the reason it's so popular is it's the only place for miles on the south coast. Ok so you have Kent and Bournemouth but for Brighton that's it.

When I'm in the uk I try and go at least once during my trip, normally a saturday or sunday afternoon.

Hopefully Angie will get the chance to reopen after lockdown.

London

"It's a shame its closed at present. What I haven't seen mentioned is the reason it's so popular is it's the only place for miles on the south coast. Ok so you have Kent and Bournemouth but for Brighton that's it.

When I'm in the uk I try and go at least once during my trip, normally a saturday or sunday afternoon.

Hopefully Angie will get the chance to reopen after lockdown."

They were planning on reopening in Dec before the second lockdown changed plans. So hopefully it won't be too much longer.

By *moothCplCouple  over a year ago

Essex

As soon as this lockdown finishes and BGHS opens we intend to treat ourselves to a long weekend away to Brighton enjoying BGHS on couples only evenings

By *lice1010Couple  over a year ago

CROYDON

Had an email from them. They intend to open on 3rd Dec!!!

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We love it here,always have a weekend in Brighton and Sunday all day session at BGHS before we go home ,lovely people and never had any issues we couldn't sort ourselves

London

"Had an email from them. They intend to open on 3rd Dec!!!"

Yes!!!!

"We love it here,always have a weekend in Brighton and Sunday all day session at BGHS before we go home ,lovely people and never had any issues we couldn't sort ourselves "

I get the feeling I may have met you both there a year or so ago..

Hadley Wood

[Removed by poster at 16/11/20 06:47:38]

Hadley Wood

"Had an email from them. They intend to open on 3rd Dec!!!

Yes!!!! "

This will be great news, providing of course that the regulations in force from the 2nd allow it!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

My first club experience.. A female friend took me there about ten years ago , she introduced me to the club scene. I will never forget walking into the "rest/play rooms" to see a female sucking a cock and she looked eyes with me as she sucked... I thought to myself OMG what a great place this is, as she held my hand and guided me into a room with another couple playing. What a night. BGS will always be a special place. Love to go again...

By *ickthemiller2Man  over a year ago

brighton

Any couples are ladies planning on going on 3rd December

By *layingTogetherCouple  over a year ago

colchester

Well, half tempted to go and to check it out..

By *unguy43Man  over a year ago

Hailsham

When can single guys go, after this lockdown and when safe to do so ?? Xx

[Removed by poster at 17/11/20 21:41:25]

Well up for a trip once it’s safe. We’ve been itching (not in a bad way) to get to somewhere like this

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Looking forward to flying solo asap.

By *inky PinguWoman  over a year ago

My Igloo!

"Looking forward to flying solo asap. "

See you there chick xx

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

We've been enjoying BGHS for quite a few years now and have watched it improve.

It's a special place for us as naturists with the added bonus of the "rest rooms".

Add to that the buzz of Brighton and its the recipe for a damn good dirty weekend.

The best is to meet up with a couple and spend the weekend in and around Brighton, BGHS and each others hotel rooms.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great news BGHS never fails for open minded fun.

Southampton

Upstairs will be open..the rules look usual BGHS style a long read.But ...

Upstairs, you will see that every room has its own sanitising station. Please follow the directions for use and dispose of all paper towels ONLY in the bins provided. Maintain social distancing. Whilst we will continue to not over-monitor this area, we will have to close it if it becomes an area of high unacceptable risk. Please be mindful of your behaviour and that of those around you. You have the option to leave an area that is becoming crowded. We will clean this area thoroughly between sessions but it will be down to you to clean your space during your stay.

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

I've been a few times with a friend and had a great time. I don't know what the nonsense is about it being dark!!... take your sun glasses off maybe!

The only thing that lets the place down is when all the single men move as one if a female so much as shifts over a bit. Much better to go with a fem for couples time, and i've only ever seen people being respectful...... and horny.

I hope to see al the positive people there when it opens, and the people who don't like it.... DON'T GO !!!... and leave more space for those who enjoy it!

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I have been to BGHS many times over the years on trips to UK and always had a very enjoyable experience. Met some lovely couples and got to play with a few aswell. It has a different clientele to other clubs I have been to. look forward to going back soon I hope.

Great news, hopefully see some of you guys there. Always looking for a +1 for couples nights.

Looking forward to revisiting BGHS when they re open

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Great news, hopefully see some of you guys there. Always looking for a +1 for couples nights."

EH-UUUUR (Family Fortunes wrong answer buzzer)

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Looks like Bghs will be opening ASAP.

Unlike my local kestrels. Oh well BGHS it is then

I have missed BGHS so much this year! Am in desperate need of a decent sauna! Not so looking forward to the throngs of fellas hovering round in the rest area or following in the spa, but they are easily avoided and the loveliness of having a good soak and steam easily outweighs the desperados.

BGHS is a fab place completely chilled out, looking forward to visiting in December.

Always looking for a +1 for couples nights

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

We have to agree and cannot see why it is so popular.We found it to be dated and the so called rest rooms smelly and so unsexy. "

Fully agree ... too many guys but some couples days can be better

I'm moving to Sussex in a few weeks and am super excited to visit BGHS for the first time as soon as possible!

By *moothCplCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Assuming this lockdown is over soon we re looking forward to visiting BGSH mid mth during couples only time over a weekend so appreciate any recommendations on places to stay ?

Cheers Xx

What is it like compared to Rios in Kentish Town?

"I'm moving to Sussex in a few weeks and am super excited to visit BGHS for the first time as soon as possible!"

Pinged you a message!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"What is it like compared to Rios in Kentish Town?"

All in all probably better...you wont hoards of guys following you round...leisure facilities6 probably better. .though from memory rio may have better steam rooms...remember as often stated with threads on bghs no play in leisure area. .separate play area up stairs..

Good to hear they are opening soon, have been awaiting my second visit for far too long now!

Thanks might be somewhere to visit soon then we’ll once it’s open anyway

Sussex

We got banned from bghs unfortunately for discussion the spa on here , the owner understandably likes to keep the pkaying side of things low profile.....

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"We got banned from bghs unfortunately for discussion the spa on here , the owner understandably likes to keep the pkaying side of things low profile....."

That's strange as they are quite open on their website etc that there are playrooms in the venue. I would have thought any business owner would be happy for their facilities to be discussed and exposed to potential new customers

Sussex

"We got banned from bghs unfortunately for discussion the spa on here , the owner understandably likes to keep the pkaying side of things low profile.....

That's strange as they are quite open on their website etc that there are playrooms in the venue. I would have thought any business owner would be happy for their facilities to be discussed and exposed to potential new customers"

No that's not the case ......

"We got banned from bghs unfortunately for discussion the spa on here , the owner understandably likes to keep the pkaying side of things low profile.....

That's strange as they are quite open on their website etc that there are playrooms in the venue. I would have thought any business owner would be happy for their facilities to be discussed and exposed to potential new customers

No that's not the case ......"

How did they even know it was you?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We love it there.

Follow the rules,be respectful and you can have an amazing time playing or not.

Really missed our regular chill out sessions there.

southampton

"We got banned from bghs unfortunately for discussion the spa on here , the owner understandably likes to keep the pkaying side of things low profile....."

I find that hard to believe.

They try to ensure that everyone going understands that it's not a sex club, it's a spa with rooms they are happy for us to use. It saves anyone going on doing something in the spa which means that they get banned....

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

Left rather dissapointed and didnt see what the fuss was all about"

we had the same experience as you and not busy when we went

By *dysseeMan  over a year ago

Brighton

BGHS is opening next week. If any girls like a partner to go with let me know. Maybe your shy to go alone on your first visit x

London

They try to ensure that everyone going understands that it's not a sex club, it's a spa with rooms they are happy for us to use. It saves anyone going on doing something in the spa which means that they get banned...."

I remember the first time I ever commented in the forum about BGHS (a couple of years ago) I received a PM from a couple I'd never interacted with before warning me I'd get banned from the venue. For a couple of seconds I thought "oh oh" and then realised "yeah right".

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"BGHS is opening next week. If any girls like a partner to go with let me know. Maybe your shy to go alone on your first visit x

Aw because the women on here need a man to escort them.

You've managed to be sad, creepy and cringeworthy all in one go

Well done

* slow hand clap *"

Why is he "sad, cringe worthy and creepy??

I'm sure there are a few women on here that would like someone to go to these places with.. It can be quite daunting for a woman to go to these places

It's easy to get to know someone on here via chat messages first before you go to the sauna together and to be honest single women are hit upon by the zombies wandering around a lot. So I think if a woman wants to go with this guy for her first experience after they've chatted a bit I'm sure he would not be a stranger.

Apart from that, going with someone who knows the place when you dont is always easier, and in fairness once there if the guy does turn out to be creepy then it's easier as you're already there and can chat to others.. etc..

Just MHO..

It is very clear on the BGHS website (and tallies with the govt guidelines) that you can attend on your own or with people you live with or have an established bubble with. So a bloke you chatted to on a website because he wants to get in cheaper or thinks he is guaranteed a shag does not qualify.

southampton

"It's easy to get to know someone on here via chat messages first before you go to the sauna together and to be honest single women are hit upon by the zombies wandering around a lot. So I think if a woman wants to go with this guy for her first experience after they've chatted a bit I'm sure he would not be a stranger.

Apart from that, going with someone who knows the place when you dont is always easier, and in fairness once there if the guy does turn out to be creepy then it's easier as you're already there and can chat to others.. etc..

Just MHO.."

They pride themselves on women being comfortable with visiting on their own.

There's no need for anyone to hold their hands.

If the zombies give them any trouble all they have to do is inform a member of staff.

London

"It's easy to get to know someone on here via chat messages first before you go to the sauna together and to be honest single women are hit upon by the zombies wandering around a lot. So I think if a woman wants to go with this guy for her first experience after they've chatted a bit I'm sure he would not be a stranger.

Just MHO..

They pride themselves on women being comfortable with visiting on their own.

There's no need for anyone to hold their hands.

If the zombies give them any trouble all they have to do is inform a member of staff."

Yes, the staff there are very good like that.

I think people are being a bit tetchy, this is a swingers website after all. He's not harming anyone by putting an invitation out there. Some people will want to go with others, and some with friends. We're all adults and can make our own decisions. You don't need to insult someone just because he asked politely.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We live relatively close but have never been. What puts us off is the whole “is it a naturist spa or is it a swingers club” thing.

Personally we would prefer it to be one or the other but that is clearly just our opinion and from this thread it is clear many people like it just the way it is.

Again just our opinion - we know when we visit somewhere like Le Boudoir or Xtasia why we are there. We hope to find sexy nice people to have naughty fun with. We go to vanilla spas to relax without the “worry” people are oggling or going to approach and we will have to turn them down as just chilling. This middle ground is odd TO US.

Sussex

No that's not the case ......

How did they even know it was you?"

I can only assume eitger the owner is on here or there is a sneaky person on here that keep an eye on things here?

Sussex

They try to ensure that everyone going understands that it's not a sex club, it's a spa with rooms they are happy for us to use. It saves anyone going on doing something in the spa which means that they get banned...."

Not sure why you having difficulty understanding but that's what happened ...

By *avid ElliottCouple  over a year ago

West Worthing

"We live relatively close but have never been. What puts us off is the whole “is it a naturist spa or is it a swingers club” thing.

Personally we would prefer it to be one or the other but that is clearly just our opinion and from this thread it is clear many people like it just the way it is.

Again just our opinion - we know when we visit somewhere like Le Boudoir or Xtasia why we are there. We hope to find sexy nice people to have naughty fun with. We go to vanilla spas to relax without the “worry” people are oggling or going to approach and we will have to turn them down as just chilling. This middle ground is odd TO US."

Let's face it , it's a very odd place.

Claims to be naturist.

Has play rooms

Has an aggressive owner who shouts abuse at swingers.

An odd combo

Godalming

"We live relatively close but have never been. What puts us off is the whole “is it a naturist spa or is it a swingers club” thing.

Again just our opinion - we know when we visit somewhere like Le Boudoir or Xtasia why we are there. We hope to find sexy nice people to have naughty fun with. We go to vanilla spas to relax without the “worry” people are oggling or going to approach and we will have to turn them down as just chilling. This middle ground is odd TO US.

Claims to be naturist.

Has play rooms

An odd combo "

Have NEVER experienced that.

Have only ever found a friendly place to relax, with helpful staff and the added benefit of nice playrooms.

By *avid ElliottCouple  over a year ago

West Worthing

Claims to be naturist.

Has play rooms

An odd combo

Have NEVER experienced that.

Have only ever found a friendly place to relax, with helpful staff and the added benefit of nice playrooms.

"

The owner is the most unfriendly person I have met as a swinger i was disgusted by her attitude. She is almost schizophrenic as her attitude can suddenly flip.

Be warned

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I am really looking forward to popping in this weekend! I’ve really missed it...

We miss this place we haven’t been since last December !!!!

Can honestly say we’ve never had a seconds hassle here and always come away relaxed and happy

Hope to be back again in the new year

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We have been many times and enjoyed every visit.

If you play outside of the rest rooms then yes, you get told off. This is a naturist place, but play in the rest rooms and no problems.

By *urekamanfor2Man  over a year ago

Shoreham

Avoid

Even playing in the rest rooms is at your peril.

I knew the father of the current owner and she always hated swingers and the scene. I suspect that's why she has a screw loose as she could not comes to terms with her Fathers ways ?

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

My only visit there about 7 years ago (pre swinging) was to relax and have a naturist spa day with my partner of that time.

Well we certainly never got that. Every couple of minutes a staff member would come round and peek at us, we thought (wrongly) they were perving on us. They would be pretending to clean things or check the water etc etc. Then when i needed a clean towel i noticed it said no nakedness in the towel colection area which seemed strange in a naturist club and we felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It's a Naturist Spa only not a swingers meeting place.

The rules are simple and clear.

Swingers stay away please

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Avoid

I knew the father of the current owner and she always hated swingers and the scene. I suspect that's why she has a screw loose as she could not comes to terms with her Fathers ways ?"

WTF ???

It always has been a naturist Spa only hun

Brighton

"Avoid

I knew the father of the current owner and she always hated swingers and the scene. I suspect that's why she has a screw loose as she could not comes to terms with her Fathers ways ?

WTF ???

It always has been a naturist Spa only hun"

See therein lies the problem we highlighted in our post.

If it is a naturist only spa and not a swinger place then why does it need private rooms?

Be one or the other!

By *rivatepitMan  over a year ago

Battle

"Avoid

I knew the father of the current owner and she always hated swingers and the scene. I suspect that's why she has a screw loose as she could not comes to terms with her Fathers ways ?"

What a shame. It appears that people who do go to BGHS, won't have the chance to enjoy more of your wit and charm.

No doubt the father in question will be delighted to hear your thoughts on his daughter.

London

"Avoid

Appreciate we all have our experiences and opinions, but I think it's wrong to advise anyone to avoid anywhere unless downright dangerous or threatening.

Better in my view if people experience places for themselves but go with both eyes open and forewarned as to how it could possibly be.

Personally, I don't recognise the 'review' above in my experience as all the staff and management have been great whenever I've been and the staff don't go into the relaxation room area (unless an emergency, of course). I've been many times on several different days of the week for over two years. Maybe it was different before.

As many have said, follow the (quite reasonable and clearly stated) rules and you should be fine.

southampton

"Avoid

WTF ???

If it is a naturist only spa and not a swinger place then why does it need private rooms?

Be one or the other!"

Why?

Just because it doesn't fit into your criteria?

There's plenty of us that are perfectly happy with how it's set up.

There's no pressure for anyone to go so don't feel that people need to be warned off.

It's hilarious reading the fake reviews warning that the owners ban people for posting on here ( how exactly they associated usernames with customers no one has explained).

Or claiming to know the old owner, when he's a regular user so is quite aware of how it's being run.

Calm down everyone. It's nice and clear what the rules are and so on. If it sounds like something you'll enjoy then great. If you only want a sex club then go to a sex club. If you only want a spa then pick one.

There's plenty of choices for everyone

By *oss and BitchCouple  over a year ago

London

Another innocent and interesting post that has been hijacked by childish bickering.

For anyone that has been to BGHS the set - up is absolutely obvious.

- A very upmarket spa/sauna/steam in the basement - not unlike a good quality Turkish Bath. This is managed like a posh leisure club, with none of the sleaze and poor hygiene of comparable places in the UK.

-The ground floor has the plush and very comfortable cafe area; again this is run very professionally.

- Finally the top floor has the playrooms. V clean, elegantly designed and often very active and erotic. Lots of swapping takes place with no intereferrnce by the staff, so long as it takes place in the appropriate part of the building.

The staff are scrupulous in maintaining the correct behaviour in each of the respective areas, and if you cooperate with the rules then this is a wonderful place to spend the day. There is a Spa in N London called Rios, which is the complete opposite, a filthy and sordid dump...and a perfect example of a facility without any class or any standards.

BGHS is a different class.

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

"Another innocent and interesting post that has been hijacked by childish bickering.

- A very upmarket spa/sauna/steam in the basement - not unlike a good quality Turkish Bath. This is managed like a posh leisure club, with none of the sleaze and poor hygiene of comparable places in the UK.

-The ground floor has the plush and very comfortable cafe area; again this is run very professionally.

- Finally the top floor has the playrooms. V clean, elegantly designed and often very active and erotic. Lots of swapping takes place with no intereferrnce by the staff, so long as it takes place in the appropriate part of the building.

The staff are scrupulous in maintaining the correct behaviour in each of the respective areas, and if you cooperate with the rules then this is a wonderful place to spend the day. There is a Spa in N London called Rios, which is the complete opposite, a filthy and sordid dump...and a perfect example of a facility without any class or any standards.

BGHS is a different class."

Well said.

We've been going for about 10 years and love it. The owners are rightly and necessarily strict - they're lovely to chat to but won't have anyone risk their licence or damage their reputation. The staff are friendly and observant and keep the place immaculately clean, safe and very pleasant.

Hopefully will get a booking for Saturday evening.

First time for us both.

Any tips for first timers??

Godalming

"Hopefully will get a booking for Saturday evening.

First time for us both.

Any tips for first timers?? "

Go with an open mind knowing that it’s NOT a swingers club.

Enjoy the spa facilities whilst abiding by the rules, this also means no playing between yourselves as a couple in the spa area.

Take some time out in the cafe area, relax upstairs in the lounge. Enjoy chatting to people socially.

If you feel like it, pop to the private areas for some fun. The mirror room is our favourite.

Godalming

"Hopefully will get a booking for Saturday evening.

First time for us both.

Any tips for first timers??

Go with an open mind knowing that it’s NOT a swingers club.

Enjoy the spa facilities whilst abiding by the rules, this also means no playing between yourselves as a couple in the spa area.

Take some time out in the cafe area, relax upstairs in the lounge. Enjoy chatting to people socially.

If you feel like it, pop to the private areas for some fun. The mirror room is our favourite.

"

Oh.. and drink lots of water.

Hadley Wood

"Another innocent and interesting post that has been hijacked by childish bickering.

BGHS is a different class."

Absolute nightmare , it's not a club just a spa and very unfriendly unfortunately x

Shoreham

Years ago it was a great place to swing but the current owner is mentally deranged which affects her staff.

Very variable in terms of attitude of staff and a place to avoid.

Eurekas and Silverleigh are much friendlier .

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

So who’s going soon then, be lovely to be able to get to the Spa again and relax!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

This sounds like a place worth a visit. It's nice to read about club owners following their own rules and being meticulous about cleanliness and hygiene.

I read on their website that alcohol is prohibited, is that completely banned on premises or is it a "bring your own" thing?

Do they sell soft drinks inside (Pepsi etc)?

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

"This sounds like a place worth a visit. It's nice to read about club owners following their own rules and being meticulous about cleanliness and hygiene.

I read on their website that alcohol is prohibited, is that completely banned on premises or is it a "bring your own" thing?

Do they sell soft drinks inside (Pepsi etc)?"

No alcohol allowed at all. It’s a spa, not a sex club.

Soft drinks and some food are available to buy.

NW London

"This sounds like a place worth a visit. It's nice to read about club owners following their own rules and being meticulous about cleanliness and hygiene.

Do they sell soft drinks inside (Pepsi etc)?

No alcohol allowed at all. It’s a spa, not a sex club.

Soft drinks and some food are available to buy. "

Thanks

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Absolute nightmare , it's not a club just a spa and very unfriendly unfortunately x "

We've been 3/4 times when visiting the south coast and found the owner quite friendly and engaging, the only issue was a worker who was a little over zealous in testing the plunge pool water every 5 minutes!

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Its not been our experience at all that the owner is "mentally deranged" thats a very unfair unreliable comment in our opinion..

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We always had a really good time there. We've obeyed the rules and had no trouble what so ever.

Owner seems nice... We've only ever had polite conversations with her.

It is her place and her rules. We should respect that.

Hadley Wood

"We always had a really good time there. We've obeyed the rules and had no trouble what so ever.

Owner seems nice... We've only ever had polite conversations with her.

It is her place and her rules. We should respect that. "

You’ve hit the nail on the head here, some people don’t like the rules and think they can do what they like, then they fall out with the manager.

Brighton

"Avoid

WTF ???

Be one or the other!

Why?

There's no pressure for anyone to go so don't feel that people need to be warned off.

It's hilarious reading the fake reviews warning that the owners ban people for posting on here ( how exactly they associated usernames with customers no one has explained).

Or claiming to know the old owner, when he's a regular user so is quite aware of how it's being run.

Calm down everyone. It's nice and clear what the rules are and so on. If it sounds like something you'll enjoy then great. If you only want a sex club then go to a sex club. If you only want a spa then pick one.

There's plenty of choices for everyone "

Absolutely fair challenge but as we said in our first post, just an opinion. No right or wrong. If folks enjoy it as is then that is great. We (opinion) prefer a clearer delineation.

Shoreham

The changing area is old and grubby although the spa itself is very clean .

However there is very much an underlying unfriendly vibe for swingers even if they follow the rules

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"The changing area is old and grubby although the spa itself is very clean .

However there is very much an underlying unfriendly vibe for swingers even if they follow the rules "

I have been several times with friends and never felt that vibe you speak of provided you observe the rules .

London

However there is very much an underlying unfriendly vibe for swingers even if they follow the rules

I have been several times with friends and never felt that vibe you speak of provided you observe the rules . "

Same here.

Glasgow

"Avoid

WTF ???

Be one or the other!

Why?

There's plenty of choices for everyone

Absolutely fair challenge but as we said in our first post, just an opinion. No right or wrong. If folks enjoy it as is then that is great. We (opinion) prefer a clearer delineation. "

So maybe it's not a place for you, it's a bit like buying a motorbike when what you really need is a car, it's not the motorbike's fault!

Glasgow

However there is very much an underlying unfriendly vibe for swingers even if they follow the rules "

We've enjoyed going to just to relax and be around naked people with no expectation of swinging, it has happened once but it was from the organic development of a stimulating conversation in the darkness of the steam room, without any funny business

Southampton

It will be like London by the sea in the Spa thou as others have put it's not Rio's and those who treat it like Rio's I am sure will be shown door and slag it off here.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

We love it as a form of relaxation. Very rarely will find anyone we want to play with but that's not the reason we go there. We may end up in a playroom together and are always happy to watch and be watched though. BGHS is a naturist spa first and foremost and playing is a bonus or added extra if the right people are there but this is very hit and miss.

London

Really starting to wonder what you did to piss them off

By *etsdancenowMan  over a year ago

brighton

Bghs is a breath of fresh air.

Sauna and steam area just so clean and wel run. The sun deck is an added bonus.

If you are respectful and behave like you should in life. The play rooms can be great fun.

The regular visitors to the spa i have found to be friendly and welcoming.

The staff and management run a brilliant place. Spotless and great value.

Naughty naturist

Thanks for a happy place

southampton

You really need to keep up, there's been several refurbs. The last one during the lockdown.

You're making yourself look a bit silly. You fell out with them, get over it.

By *aughtycomfortCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Totally agree with your review

Don’t think you are silly at all.

By *tarlink12Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I think I watched you guys fuck there once, was super hot! Its a great place, such a shame they can't open right now, but hopefully they will be busier than ever next year!

By *reddo1Couple  over a year ago

Crowborough

I'm going Friday... I Ll report back??

Hailsham

I’m thinking of going tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hrs, anybody else taking the plunge??

By *reddo1Couple  over a year ago

Crowborough

I'm going Friday afternoon

By *kcuriousCouple  over a year ago

Horsham

We’re planning on a visit Saturday evening. We’ve always found it friendly and clean. The rules are explained , only ever seen people reprimanded for breaking them.

Am thinking of going soon. Are single guys allowed in with covid etc

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Are single guys allowed in with covid "

If you have Covid surely you should be quarantining

All booked for Saturday evening.

"Are single guys allowed in with covid

If you have Covid surely you should be quarantining "

Oh gosh just realised how that sounds.

I'll rephrase it....

Are single guys allowed to visit the spa or is it for bubbles only?

Hailsham

I’m now all booked in for tomorrow ( Thursday) afternoon, is anybody else attending??

By *ancing-GuyMan  over a year ago

lancing

[Removed by poster at 02/12/20 21:20:27]

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

Love this place.... Except... Its so hot everywhere except the pool. The last couple of times we went we had to leave as just too hot

I dont get the attraction of this place.

If you are after a spa, there are many far better ones

If you are looking for a sex/swinger club, again, many far better ones.

Hugely overated place in my opinion.

Looks like you may get your chance soon! Post a message - I’m sure BGHS will appreciate the line of guys queuing up to get in!!

We used to go regularly....looking forward to going back!

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"I dont get the attraction of this place.

If you are after a spa, there are many far better ones

If you are looking for a sex/swinger club, again, many far better ones.

Hugely overated place in my opinion."

Ah but what if you want a nice spa with the option to play if you want to?

It ticks the boxes for this - its not perfect by any means as a venue but its pretty good

If you don't get its appeal - well as many things in life- its not for everyone.

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 03/12/20 06:30:34]

Brighton

Morning all , not long before the weekend and looking forward to hearing about everyone’s experience in BGHS ........looking forward to returning......X

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Love this place !, just need a lady to accompany when possible on couples night

By *h haiWoman  over a year ago

Uckfield

Did anyone go yesterday? Is going today? How did it feel in there with covid regs?

I want to know everything

Hailsham

My first visit today and it was good, the protocols in place are there for reason, it will take time for everyone to get use to them, but all in all did not take away from a pleasant naked afternoon.

By *ndy man 61Man  over a year ago

west sussex

do you have to book up to go or can you just turn up ?

By *h haiWoman  over a year ago

Uckfield

"My first visit today and it was good, the protocols in place are there for reason, it will take time for everyone to get use to them, but all in all did not take away from a pleasant naked afternoon. "
okay then... Sounds promising

NW London

"do you have to book up to go or can you just turn up ?"

Their website recommends booking in advance, although you can just up too you just won't be guaranteed admission if it's at capacity

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Did anyone go yesterday? Is going today? How did it feel in there with covid regs?

I want to know everything "

Lol you’re in Brighton shouldn’t you be telling us what it’s like ?

Nothing mentioned about the play rooms in the rules, what's the situation with them?

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"do you have to book up to go or can you just turn up ?

Their website recommends booking in advance, although you can just up too you just won't be guaranteed admission if it's at capacity"

At the moment it's bookings only because of covid

I went yesterday I would advise booking before hand as it was fairly busy and they was only letting in the pre booked people you have to wear a mask if ur walking about up stairs in the lounge and cafe area and to the upper deck u are allowed to walk around down stairs in the spa without masks as u do tend to lose breath when getting out hot tubs etc and putting the mask on don’t help I played late last night and the rule is still the same as before staff don’t enter rest area but if ur a regular u no the rules about loitering in the entrance aslong as the staff can’t see your grand I for one am just happy bghs is back in motion I think it will be busy and they will be strict on the rules in social distancing etc but I think give it a few weeks and they will start to relax a bit more the staff that is as sam and ange don’t want to get shut down but as they

Don’t like it to be branded as a swingers spa you have to be on ur toes and just be smart about it and keep everything behind closed doors up stairs or underwater haha when the hot tub fires up and there are restrictions on who can go where it’s 4 to a hot tub and that’s 4 people or 2 bubbles the little hot tub is 1 person or 1 bubble the sauna is the same 4 people or 2 bubble and the steam hope this covers it all

Anyone visiting BGHS today?

Brighton

"I went yesterday I would advise booking before hand as it was fairly busy and they was only letting in the pre booked people you have to wear a mask if ur walking about up stairs in the lounge and cafe area and to the upper deck u are allowed to walk around down stairs in the spa without masks as u do tend to lose breath when getting out hot tubs etc and putting the mask on don’t help I played late last night and the rule is still the same as before staff don’t enter rest area but if ur a regular u no the rules about loitering in the entrance aslong as the staff can’t see your grand I for one am just happy bghs is back in motion I think it will be busy and they will be strict on the rules in social distancing etc but I think give it a few weeks and they will start to relax a bit more the staff that is as sam and ange don’t want to get shut down but as they

Don’t like it to be branded as a swingers spa you have to be on ur toes and just be smart about it and keep everything behind closed doors up stairs or underwater haha when the hot tub fires up and there are restrictions on who can go where it’s 4 to a hot tub and that’s 4 people or 2 bubbles the little hot tub is 1 person or 1 bubble the sauna is the same 4 people or 2 bubble and the steam hope this covers it all "

Thank you , that’s most helpful....X