FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Creepy males

Creepy males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthythanet OP   Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

We experienced something at a club on Saturday that we hadn't seen before (although we are by no means regular club goers).

Despite the night being a couples and single girls night, there were a few creepy blokes who seemed to have just left their female partners on their own, so they could then go and watch (and attempt to join) other couples.

There seemed to be a few guys who didn't even have female companions at all (it was suggested that they were gay male couples). If that is the case, are single males, coming along with other single males, and pretending they are gay just so they can get in on couples only nights?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

I have not heard of any of the clubs letting MM couples as this sort of misses the point of the MF only nights, and Bi nights would be different.

I know what you mean about the guys who come in as a couple and then suddenly seem to be tracking the place like the worst of the single guys. I know some of the clubs have some informal rules about it, round up the single guys and send them back to their 'partners' but not all.

Unfortunately theres not much you can do if they don't step over the line, but if they do its time to apply the standard rules and mention it to the staff any good club has moving about.

As your not million miles from us could you PM us the club as we would be interested in seeing if we had the same issues or could avoid it? Thanks.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

'Ticketing' as its known, a man coming in with a woman who may or may not be his partner and leaving her alone to wander off to pest people is very common, especially at certain clubs. Rios is London on the so called Couples Only night is very bad for this. Its also a problem at quite a few other places.

Clubs that make it quite clear that on their Couples Only night you are expected to be with your partners, and introduce yourselves to people with your partner present or at least visible, and are also good at making sure the men do not go off wandering are VA, Liberty Elite, La Chambre, Atlantis all of whom have their Couples nights on Saturdays. We name these four especially as we have been to them all very recently and didn't see this happening.

The Gay male thing is rare, and that must have been at a sauna style of club we are guessing where the bi / gay membership is likely to be higher and more populated in this way during the week. Sounds in this case like it was a scam and the management should no better, secondly, if its a Couples Night, we are pretty sure there isn't a single club on the scene that specefically states on their website that M/M couples would be allowed to such an evening. In fact on many European club websites, it goes further to specifically state that they are not allowed. This is more a reflection on the number of clubs that run as gay saunas on nights they are not swingers venues, than it is a reflection of men trying it on.

We would be interested to know which venue this was also.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This used to be a big problem a few years ago, and has led to me flat out refusing to take men into clubs,

Its very annoying and comes up time and time again, 'faux couples'

I always got told its cheaper for single men to go in as a couple and the single women get in for free so its win win.... I disagree and avoid f buddy couples/single men with female friends available if required

If the two 'singles' stay together and play together then fair do's but the clubs I go too, soon oust those that are obviously single men on couples night.

before everyone jumps on me, I have no gripe against couples that go in and dont play together however play independantly, I only get fed up of single men, abusing couple only nights to pester the women as they see less competion on a couples night then single men nights

as a single man i will take fb with me

but and i mean but in no way i would split now if she wanted to have a play with a paticular person male or female i will sit at the bar and would never bother anyone but keep a eye on her to make sure she is safe

but then thats me and it does annoy me when men get together and go on the hunt like a pack of wolves

London

We agree with kinky.

No issue at all with actually couples playing separately, as for some people, thats their thing. But genuine people will normally meet as a couple first, and then go off with the others partner elsewhere if all are agreed.

Fortunately the good clubs are wise to people trying something else, which says alot about them, and even more about the ones that don't give a frogs fat arse about it. They just want your money, and don't care about the night.

i tend to agree with that _lubpartypeeps well said

hmmmmmm which club so I can make a metal note not to go there!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Seen "ticketing" in action, but thankfully I think the better clubs have the "come together play together" rule sorted by now.

What's harder to "police" is what I call "rucksacking" which is something else I've noticed, especially with younger couples. It's where the guy is obviously keen, and the female not so. "Rucksackers" tend to go into "dark rooms", "grope rooms" and the like, with the guy free to touch/feel/etc whilst the female, too scared to say boo to a goose, clings onto her partner, holding on to his shouldsers and neck, her front pressed against this back (which is why she resembles a rucksack) so that no-one can touch her, other than her bottom.

Seeing that in action, it's like the "workaround" to clubs enforcing rules agaiinst "ticketing". Bearing in mind that someone unwilling to play would find this a much more harrowing experience, it's something that also needs to get ed out IMHO, but rarely have I seen any club take any action about it.

I've had this actually happen to me in a club where I took a "friend"who I had been an fb for a little while before, left me for another girl in there. I was then pounced on by 2 guys sensing I was on

My own in a strange club and It went very wrong! Since then the only person I've taken to my local club is my bf who was my fb for the last year and knew esactly what happened and never leaves my side.

I must get asked every day if I'd "take" them with me to my local club. Never take a stranger.

London

We must add 'rucksacking' to our swingersauraus....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We must add 'rucksacking' to our swingersauraus....

"

its a really great phrase..... I have seen that at my local club once or twice.... now i can explain it to the staff.....

"Seen "ticketing" in action, but thankfully I think the better clubs have the "come together play together" rule sorted by now.

What's harder to "police" is what I call "rucksacking" which is something else I've noticed, especially with younger couples. It's where the guy is obviously keen, and the female not so. "Rucksackers" tend to go into "dark rooms", "grope rooms" and the like, with the guy free to touch/feel/etc whilst the female, too scared to say boo to a goose, clings onto her partner, holding on to his shouldsers and neck, her front pressed against this back (which is why she resembles a rucksack) so that no-one can touch her, other than her bottom.

Seeing that in action, it's like the "workaround" to clubs enforcing rules agaiinst "ticketing". Bearing in mind that someone unwilling to play would find this a much more harrowing experience, it's something that also needs to get ed out IMHO, but rarely have I seen any club take any action about it."

I'd call it the beast with two backs.

I dunno exactly what this is to be honest...but how deeply do ppl care about non players in clubs..I kinda thought the point was gain entry do whatever u like within the rules, and respect how others wish to play????

As for ticketing, if staff see a single(of either sex) or a cpl playing seperatley in a playroom designed for cpls...they can attend to that.However ppl are free to roam the other places if they wish in my opinion.pay ur money...do what u like(within the above stated boundaries)

whats next?? provide marriage documents????- who knows who is a REAL couple or not...who's actual business is it?..this isnt a poly scene is it?

Clubs are there to make money thats all.

Farmcpl x

I'm single and go with a fb, but we stick together pretty much all of the time. He's more of a voyeur than I am so he'll occasionally have a nosey through the windows etc (not hassling other people), but he'll never leave me alone for longer than a few minutes or if I feel uncomfortable and I know he'd never disappear and play with someone and leave me sat twiddling my thumbs...especially not seeing as I usually drive!

"Clubs are there to make money thats all.

Farmcpl x"

some people think a woman only club would make money!-only if the club had fuckin seethru walls maybe! lol

"Clubs are there to make money thats all.

Farmcpl x

some people think a woman only club would make money!-only if the club had fuckin seethru walls maybe! lol"

*and charged the onlookers lol

Thats why we prefer to entertain....even parties.

X

lol

X

"Thats why we prefer to entertain....even parties.

X"

Thanks for the invite...my creepiness will get the party going!

London

"Seen "ticketing" in action, but thankfully I think the better clubs have the "come together play together" rule sorted by now.

Seeing that in action, it's like the "workaround" to clubs enforcing rules agaiinst "ticketing". Bearing in mind that someone unwilling to play would find this a much more harrowing experience, it's something that also needs to get ed out IMHO, but rarely have I seen any club take any action about it.

I'd call it the beast with two backs.

I dunno exactly what this is to be honest...but how deeply do ppl care about non players in clubs..I kinda thought the point was gain entry do whatever u like within the rules, and respect how others wish to play????

As for ticketing, if staff see a single(of either sex) or a cpl playing seperatley in a playroom designed for cpls...they can attend to that.However ppl are free to roam the other places if they wish in my opinion.pay ur money...do what u like(within the above stated boundaries)

whats next?? provide marriage documents????- who knows who is a REAL couple or not...who's actual business is it?..this isnt a poly scene is it?"

We don't have any problem with doing whatever they want in a club, within the rules of the club. As little or as much as they like, or nothing at all. that's the way it should be.

Ticketing at some venues is a real problem but some clubs deal with it very quickly quietly and easily.

A good example of what we are talking about is this. We were at Liberty Elite one time, been there a couple of hours, we got in the Jacuzzi with 4 other couples or so. We had seen two new couples come in earlier and hang around by the bar, we noticed the women didn't look comfortable at all, but put it down to first time nerves. At any rate suddenly one of the men gets in the Jacuzzi with the rest of us and is trying to join in with the couples playing in the Jacuzzi. Like lighting one of the staff is there and asks him to come back to the bar area, which he does so immediately. They are then reminded that they are NOT to go into the play areas of the club unaccompained, as per stated by the club rules. Hats off to Liberty, everyone was very impressed by this. The conversation in the Jacuzzi then erupted with several couples commenting these two guys had already tried this on in other areas of the club (They had only been there less than 20 minutes and their companions were in the bar the entire time)

Lots of clubs have this rule on a Saturday night, its the reason people go on a Couples Only night, (the hint being in the words Couples Only) and its that they feel comfortable because of this. If they wanted that kind of attention or were comfortable with it, they would go on a mixed night.

You will find alot of couples gravitate towards clubs that are good at enforcing this policy and that makes good business sense because if they want to make money, believe us they will care about their customers coming back again.

ramsgate

Some interesting points of view and info.

Like many we don't have a problem with people bringing who they like, but don't agree with a 'token' woman being brought along and discarded so that the creep can harass others.

Obviously, if both halves of the couple want to play separately with mutual consent, then no problem, as long as both halves have been invited by the other people involved.

To us, the problem definitely stems from the club staff not really caring. It is clear that less people are going than there used to be, but that just means that the club is even less likely to enforce rules as they don't want to lose what little custom they still have.

London

"Some interesting points of view and info.

Like many we don't have a problem with people bringing who they like, but don't agree with a 'token' woman being brought along and discarded so that the creep can harass others.

Obviously, if both halves of the couple want to play separately with mutual consent, then no problem, as long as both halves have been invited by the other people involved.

To us, the problem definitely stems from the club staff not really caring. It is clear that less people are going than there used to be, but that just means that the club is even less likely to enforce rules as they don't want to lose what little custom they still have."

That's it in a nutshell and think you have proven our point by saying you will vote with your wallet accordingly.

Don't be afraid to voice your concerns to a venue though, we know its VERY HARD TO DO THIS WHEN YOU ARE THERE. Many people do like to make a fuss and would rather make the best of the night, but be that as it may, always write to them afterwards. Be polite, but just tell them what the problems were and why you didnt have a good time. The owners of a venue are not always made aware of every issue by their staff, but that doesn't mean that they do not want to hear about and a decent club will take on board everything you tell them and hopefully act on it to.

Clubs freak me out.

London

Well don't take it personally, but alot of single men on the scene freak people out

(And some couples too )

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"... but don't agree with a 'token' woman being brought along and discarded so that the creep can harass others..."

There's a hint in that that "the creep" is a single guy who has smuggled a woman in under false pretenses.

It's my experience that in the majority of cases of something like this happening, it's bona-fide married couples where the husband is "the creep" and the wife is the "token woman". There are many cases that I've seen where the husband is into the sex scene a lot more than the wife, and she has to play along to some extent for fear of losing their marriage.

Single guys are ten a penny and if one finds a "mixed doubles partner" to play with, I think he'd twice of messing her around for fear of losing what he's got as there is not the same overall level of security in their arrangement that a married couple has.

alice cooper. he is creepy.

doesnt need twitter to follow people.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its when the guy hangs round in corridors ect.

One night i went with someone, i was dressed and ready before them so i stood at the top of the stairs in ordinary clothes. The guy i was wit was only a few minutes after me yet id been approached about 4 times while waiting

ramsgate

"... but don't agree with a 'token' woman being brought along and discarded so that the creep can harass others...

There's a hint in that that "the creep" is a single guy who has smuggled a woman in under false pretenses.

It's my experience that in the majority of cases of something like this happening, it's bona-fide married couples where the husband is "the creep" and the wife is the "token woman". There are many cases that I've seen where the husband is into the sex scene a lot more than the wife, and she has to play along to some extent for fear of losing their marriage.

Single guys are ten a penny and if one finds a "mixed doubles partner" to play with, I think he'd twice of messing her around for fear of losing what he's got as there is not the same overall level of security in their arrangement that a married couple has."

Very good point. Chances are he was part of a 'proper' couple, although we've heard a couple of stories in private now of single guys taking single girls who they had no actual interest in, and then ditching them.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"He's more of a voyeur than I am so he'll occasionally have a nosey through the windows etc (not hassling other people), but he'll never leave me alone for longer than a few minutes or if I feel uncomfortable and I know he'd never disappear and play with someone "

Ah, I know, he's one of those geezers who sprints round clubs like there's a fire somewhere, bursts into a room, then tuts and zooms out if there's nothing going on right at that moment.

By *unpearCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I think we have been lucky with the clubs we have visited. The single guys there have been respectful and only played when invited. We like to play with single guys at clubs but never been to greedy girls night we think it might be like a grab fest. Has anyone been? is like that or is good if you to play with single guys.

"He's more of a voyeur than I am so he'll occasionally have a nosey through the windows etc (not hassling other people), but he'll never leave me alone for longer than a few minutes or if I feel uncomfortable and I know he'd never disappear and play with someone

Ah, I know, he's one of those geezers who sprints round clubs like there's a fire somewhere, bursts into a room, then tuts and zooms out if there's nothing going on right at that moment.

"

Lol...in all fairness he isn't. I wouldn't go with him if that was the case because it'd be too embarrassing! x

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I would rather not name names as well it will turn the topic into a he said/she said bout of stupidity.

One of the clubs we were regulars at would allow these non couple couples in quite often, I realise its pretty hard to tell who is "with" who and relationships end and new ones form all the time.

However there was a woman who would be there as part of a "couple" every single week with a different guy every time (nearly). She would then sit around/talk/stay by the bar while the guy would do his best to try and rut anything that moved, again it wouldnt be a problem but they were so very aggressive and forward thats its incredibly off putting.

I like the attitude VA have about it and cant wait to go there and see because these "fuckbuddy" or "ticketer" couples really ruin the whole idea of a couples night for me.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting.....

Ok I will admit I have gone to clubs with a female fb....a few times we have played both together as a couple, and inderviduals with others....

Yes it was cheaper as a couple but I would have happily gone as a single guy as well and often do with the club in question.

For me what is worse is the apparent...gold diggers the females of about 21 ish with 60 year old men that in together, for me that smells something more fishy, with a suggestion of money involved. I really hate that I have sen it a few times now, and I avoid the couple both female and male like a barge pole.

"

I like the attitude VA have about it and cant wait to go there and see because these "fuckbuddy" or "ticketer" couples really ruin the whole idea of a couples night for me.

"

we try and avoid the fuckbuddy couples as we have no interest in them,its not what its about to us.

we def avoid the creepy single men who think standing inches away wanking their little mushroom tip is going to turn nik on.

ive lost count the amount ive told go away

"We must add 'rucksacking' to our swingersauraus....

"

very funny lol we've got a few words to add to your book over our time swinging lol. Bizzaar is our favorite lol.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

We were in our 'local' club recently, in a room clearly marked COUPLES ONLY and there were 2 couples and 2 single men in there. One of the single men was a member of the club staff..... We won't be back anytime soon.

» Add a new message to this topic