FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any clubs that allow Pictures?

Any clubs that allow Pictures?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allmeDavid OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I pretty sure I know the answer to this but its worth putting it out there anyway.

Are there any clubs that have an area where pictures can be taken?

Id love to get some pics of OH playing but she will only play in a club and not meet in person.

And yes I know theyre closed right now but heres hoping early next year we can think about a return!

Heres hoping anyway

Dave & H

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Even if a club allowed it, how do you know the stranger she is playing with would be happy to have his picture taken ?

london

Well Id ask and make sure there were none of his/her face. It would have to be a mutual thing but as I say I dont expect a positive answer anyway. TBH we are really not intersted in what theyre face looks like!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Well Id ask and make sure there were none of his/her face. It would have to be a mutual thing but as I say I dont expect a positive answer anyway. TBH we are really not intersted in what theyre face looks like!"

Consider asking the club if they do private hire? Then arrange your own shoot, using their facilities.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"I pretty sure I know the answer to this but its worth putting it out there anyway.

Id love to get some pics of OH playing but she will only play in a club and not meet in person.

And yes I know theyre closed right now but heres hoping early next year we can think about a return!

Heres hoping anyway

Dave & H"

Practically I don’t know how that would work, you could theoretically ask that only those who confirm they are happy to appear in the pics are included, even in the background but how would you do that in a crowded club? Keep the rules simple, no pictures. LB have a rule that you leave your camera at reception at their new venue. Yes, swinging it’s nothing to be ashamed of but it can have a consequential effect on some people’s career or personal life if others find out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We film at the club, before the party and with guests that may want to be in them, all photos are taken by us and edited so you don't recognise those in them and then sent to them for approval, before we use them.

Our customers are allowed to film however again by prior appointment and prior to a party.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’ve taken photos in a locked room at Remix. I asked the club and everyone wanted pictures. The club saw me take my phone in and they checked i had locked it back away.

I’ve seen phones out in clubs loads. Fucks me right off.

V x

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

"I’ve taken photos in a locked room at Remix. I asked the club and everyone wanted pictures. The club saw me take my phone in and they checked i had locked it back away.

V x "

Yep, that's why we preferred Kestrels, it's hard to hide a phone when you are nude.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I pretty sure I know the answer to this but its worth putting it out there anyway.

Heres hoping anyway

Worry about it if and when clubs reopen for parties - which is a very long way off

Dave & H"

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I’ve taken photos in a locked room at Remix. I asked the club and everyone wanted pictures. The club saw me take my phone in and they checked i had locked it back away.

V x

Yep, that's why we preferred Kestrels, it's hard to hide a phone when you are nude. "

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

Heres hoping anyway

Dave & H"

Unbelievabale

london

What's unbelievable?

That I asked a question that prompted a few sensible constructive answers or that I am hoping clubs will be open next year?

Our favourite club rightly has very strict rules regarding the use of phones and the taking of pictures in public areas; these rules are well policed by both the staff and the club members.

That said, if you were to pay for accommodation on site, then you would have the perfect opportunity to satisfy your 'all participant-informed' picture taking session.

...we have had a number of very interesting nights involving Mr PD's camera in this way. PDx

By *alaciousCurvesWoman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

La Chambre claim to have strict rules on this but in reality I don't think they give a shit. When we used to go there would always be people sitting with their phones out in the bar area and the staff did nothing.

By *liexpressMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I always took pics and videos of my wife playing in private rooms it was one of the conditions they could fuck her. I don't show them anywhere they are for our own pleasure only. We've lived the memories so many times afterwards.

london

And that's, exactly what we are looking for Ali but dont want to get banned for doing so

V x "

Hey! You could have invited us in!!! xxx

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Heres hoping anyway

Dave & H"

Nearly all clubs have private rooms. I met a couple at a club by prior arrangement. And he wanted his wife to play with me while he tik pics. Do yes if is possible

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

you'd need signed consent

By *anchez71Man  over a year ago

rochdale or Quesada Alicante

I thought it was a fair question

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've on many occasions taken photos within clubs with the clubs prior permission.

One club had an area that it was made clear that photos were permitted... others it was agreed behind closed doors.. some will not allow you at all x just ask.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve taken photos and videos in private rooms in clubs before with the consent of the other person in the pic. Lots of people do it.

» Add a new message to this topic