FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > cupids or partners

cupids or partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

we are looking at trying one of these next week midweek as we are staying in blackpool but want to try other clubs about an hour away we are regulars at chameleons so looking for something similar we are going infusions on the weds night so want somewhere for tuesday or thursday. Which is best

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids is fabulous. Lovely atmosphere. If you are going in during the day the couple who work have amazing personalities and are very welcoming. Similarly in the evenings the staff are great, they'll make you feel more than welcome. If you're into bdsm the dungeon is fun too (gets my juices flowing at the thought of what I've done in there!!!) Xxx

Neither, I'd try No 3 in Chorley on a Thursday night.

Thursday is a social night and is always a great night, especially with them having their own bar, so you don't have to take your own drinks.

This place is spotless and Mary and Glen will make you feel like royalty when you arrive.

Has a huge play bed, swing and a clean jacuzzi .. which is actually warm !

Clubs are a personal thing, but we thing this is the best by far

no 3 is ok not a lot of rooms 1 large couples room and i think 2 lockable ones and u cant play till after 10.30 on thurs night so if you got to be home for the sitter not much time left

Cupids has lots od play areas couples only room mixed play areas and lots of lockable rooms to play in and is by far the club with more people in every night spotless, take your own drinks keeps the cost down and take home what u dont drink !-

oldbury

Thanks for the help will probably be Tuesday we go if anything so will have check opening times of each club

I dont do clubs during the week, however partners is one of my favs,

the pool and wet area is amazing and the best i've come across over here so it depends what you like I guess

oldbury

"I dont do clubs during the week, however partners is one of my favs,

the pool and wet area is amazing and the best i've come across over here so it depends what you like I guess "

Thank you i have had some personal messages about there too and it does sound like our kind of place so may try there

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Cupids is fabulous. Lovely atmosphere. If you are going in during the day the couple who work have amazing personalities and are very welcoming. Similarly in the evenings the staff are great, they'll make you feel more than welcome. If you're into bdsm the dungeon is fun too (gets my juices flowing at the thought of what I've done in there!!!) Xxx "

Totally agree with this lovely lady

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"we are going infusions on the weds night"
Just to let you know that the meet you've posted from your single account is not showing up on a NW search as it is set to West Mids.

"Club meet on Wednesday 18 July 2012 in West Midlands: infusions blackpool"

I like both, but it depends on what you want from the club. If you want a good wet area then Partners has a bigger hot tub and a plunge pool, but the sauna isn't quite as big as Cupids. The dungeon at Partners is bigger and slightly better equipped than at Cupids (and has a viewing area above some of it). Cupids has more private lockable rooms, but Partners has a dark room (if you like that - I'm not keen) and both have large couples only rooms. Cupids do also have a 'dogging room' which is basically a Corsa in a chilly downstairs room, but it's a novelty that some enjoy!

Partners has a BiCurious night on Tues, and a couples only night on Thurs - Cupids are just 'general' play nights on both nights.

Neither have a licensed bar, but you can take your own beer and they do have soft drinks. Staff are great at both, so I guess it's all down to the facilities you want! Hope that helps x

By *orksvalleyguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Go to both Partners & Cupids and some really nice people in both.

I'm trying to do the maths in my head but I think Cupids has more private rooms (4 completely private, couples room with viewing area and a lockable room with a viewing window). Most of the rooms have recently been done up to a very high standard.

Partners has 3 totally private rooms plus a couples room with a viewing area.

Partners has the better wet area - its massive & a bigger/better equiped dungeon.

Take your pick - I think you'll have fun in either!

By *orksvalleyguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

I mean "I go to both Partners & Cupids and some really nice people in both", not an instruction

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Partners has better wet facilities overall.

Cupids is under going a refurb and has more inventive playrooms.

Having met you guys, we think Partners in balance might be more your thing, however we think you should try them both and see for yourself as Cupids is getting alot of fans since the new approach kicked in.

oldbury

"Partners has better wet facilities overall.

Cupids is under going a refurb and has more inventive playrooms.

Having met you guys, we think Partners in balance might be more your thing, however we think you should try them both and see for yourself as Cupids is getting alot of fans since the new approach kicked in."

Thanks guys we are leaning towards partners so may end up there we are only in the area for a couple of days this time but may go back up that way again and try the other clubs in the area

oldbury

"we are going infusions on the weds nightJust to let you know that the meet you've posted from your single account is not showing up on a NW search as it is set to West Mids.

Club meet on Wednesday 18 July 2012 in West Midlands: infusions blackpool"

Thanks lol that would be me being a dumbass lol

oldbury

"we are going infusions on the weds nightJust to let you know that the meet you've posted from your single account is not showing up on a NW search as it is set to West Mids.

Club meet on Wednesday 18 July 2012 in West Midlands: infusions blackpool"

Have now corrected it

By *exy_couple_now_mancCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

No3 every time without question

Cupids for us, Partners is a great club but we love cupids now all the hard work and new rooms have really paid off no1 club in the n/w sorry carnt agree with some posts on no3 dont get us wrong it is a lovely friendly club but its far to small with not many playing rooms in.

oldbury

we have now decided on partners thanks everyone for your help but we agree with _lubpartypeeps its looking like the best club for us can someone message me with directions for it tho off the main road that the address is on as we cant find it on street map

oldbury

Have now got directions thanks

"we have now decided on partners thanks everyone for your help but we agree with _lubpartypeeps its looking like the best club for us can someone message me with directions for it tho off the main road that the address is on as we cant find it on street map"

Having to laugh to myself...have put the postcode into google maps and looked at street view, and the company next door has a sign over their door saying 'Handling & Laying Systems Ltd'. Yes I'm easily amused!!

Have sent a message, but if you do look at street view for the postcode, it's where the Blue Renault Van is parked up x

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"we have now decided on partners thanks everyone for your help but we agree with _lubpartypeeps its looking like the best club for us can someone message me with directions for it tho off the main road that the address is on as we cant find it on street map

Having to laugh to myself...have put the postcode into google maps and looked at street view, and the company next door has a sign over their door saying 'Handling & Laying Systems Ltd'. Yes I'm easily amused!!

Have sent a message, but if you do look at street view for the postcode, it's where the Blue Renault Van is parked up x"

we think the van is the smoke room

oldbury

found it finally thanks guys and handling and laying has got me tickled too

» Add a new message to this topic