FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Interesting scenario?

Interesting scenario?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetnjuicycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

So let’s say the vaccine is rolled out and they do it by the age categories. We’d hazard a guess that clubs will probably want some form of proof of vaccination to allow entry ( and play whoop whoop)

I wonder

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why they don't ask for std, TB or any other viruses.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Why they don't ask for std, TB or any other viruses. "

Many STD take longer to show positive on tests, meaning results are way out of date. Not all STD are tested for. They could easily give a false sense of security

The Sars cov 2 is more prevalent at the moment. We have np clue who might want a vaccine confirmation anyway. Clubs for action are likely many months away

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I'm wondering if we will get a vaccination certificate or card,for covid anyway,doctors and nurses would have to do this,more paper work for them,time consuming and extra cost,there is no official mention for when they start rolling out the vaccines,so will it be heresay?

At the moment with the flu jab I just went in,pricked and go,i personally had to inform work i had it,there is no proof to show them

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I'm wondering if we will get a vaccination certificate or card,for covid anyway,doctors and nurses would have to do this,more paper work for them,time consuming and extra cost,there is no official mention for when they start rolling out the vaccines,so will it be heresay?

At the moment with the flu jab I just went in,pricked and go,i personally had to inform work i had it,there is no proof to show them "

I think some would veiw the production of a vaccination certificate and/or restrictions on those who haven't got the vacination an attack on civil liberties and discriminative.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm sure there are forgers waiting in the wings to provide certificates for a ton if this becomes a thing! If people want their freedom but don't want the vaccine, they will find a way!

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Having a vaccination certificate doesn’t mean you won’t contract, or carry, any condition.

Some vaccinations give the condition, which with COVID-19 may mean self isolation in between the two stage vaccinations and for a time after as well. So the date on any vaccination card may turn out to be very important.

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

There’s a certain irony many of those demanding vaccination certificates become a ‘thing’ would have been vehemently against ID cards as they are an affront to civil liberties....what strange times we live In

» Add a new message to this topic