FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Scared

Scared

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to go to a club but I'm scared

As I have had very little luck on here

I'm in west Yorkshire can drive I'd be happy to go with someone else just to show me the ropes

I dont expect to everyone to jump on me but I'd like to go for the experience

If anyone want to help me inbox me please xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No need to be scared.

I can’t see clubs opening anytime soon.

And if they do it won’t be for play.

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

Just go to quest when it re opens. Don’t be pushy, don’t be entitled and don’t be a dick and you’ll be fine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t go with any expectations of having fun. The hardest part is the walk up to the door, but you’ve done that and are inside; treat it like you’ve gone to a new pub, talk to people and be yourself.

Don’t be pushy, don’t follow women/couples around and don’t join the wanking dead.

You may not play; but if you’ve spent the evening talking to people you would have had a better night than someone who spent the night with there hands under their towel not speaking to anyone.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I went on my own the first time. As they say above just go. Once you’re over the threshold it’s just like a normal pub

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I want to go to a club but I'm scared

As I have had very little luck on here

I'm in west Yorkshire can drive I'd be happy to go with someone else just to show me the ropes

I dont expect to everyone to jump on me but I'd like to go for the experience

If anyone want to help me inbox me please xxxx"

What are you worried about ? Clubs closed for play possibly for another year .

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You'll be fine though closer to the time, when you have your eye on a place that's open again, you could probably post to see who may like to go too.

Once in, staff will show you around and you'll get a feel for the place and others there. When you venture around, you'll know where you are going. Treat it as a short adventure, a chance to let your hair down. I'm happy to go with anyone who's friendly.

If you relax and treat it like a local pub, be chatty and not pushy. A quick 'Hi' and smile is a small investment.

Trip no 1 should be best viewed as getting the foot in the door and fact finding. After that, it's about building your opportunities. Play many happen any night - once fully opened as clubs, not just social-only places. Who knows when that will be!

» Add a new message to this topic