FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxyViking OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Anglia

We live in the South East and have been thinking about visiting our first club for about a long time! Covid kicked in a ruined our plans! We would welcome recommendations around London and East Anglia. We have read about VA and Le Boudoir. Hopefully in the New Year we will break our duck! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"We live in the South East and have been thinking about visiting our first club for about a long time! Covid kicked in a ruined our plans! We would welcome recommendations around London and East Anglia. We have read about VA and Le Boudoir. Hopefully in the New Year we will break our duck! X"
. I have not been to VA nor am I a member of Le Boudoir but when we had the club reviews page on Fabs both had lots of fabulous reviews. If you are thinking of attending clubs in London then I can recommend OP4F in North London near Alexandria Palace station.Like Le Boudoir it is a members only club. It is a nice clean friendly cozy club with respectful staff.

East Anglia

"We live in the South East and have been thinking about visiting our first club for about a long time! Covid kicked in a ruined our plans! We would welcome recommendations around London and East Anglia. We have read about VA and Le Boudoir. Hopefully in the New Year we will break our duck! X. I have not been to VA nor am I a member of Le Boudoir but when we had the club reviews page on Fabs both had lots of fabulous reviews. If you are thinking of attending clubs in London then I can recommend OP4F in North London near Alexandria Palace station.Like Le Boudoir it is a members only club. It is a nice clean friendly cozy club with respectful staff."

Great, thank you

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"We live in the South East and have been thinking about visiting our first club for about a long time! Covid kicked in a ruined our plans! We would welcome recommendations around London and East Anglia. We have read about VA and Le Boudoir. Hopefully in the New Year we will break our duck! X. I have not been to VA nor am I a member of Le Boudoir but when we had the club reviews page on Fabs both had lots of fabulous reviews. If you are thinking of attending clubs in London then I can recommend OP4F in North London near Alexandria Palace station.Like Le Boudoir it is a members only club. It is a nice clean friendly cozy club with respectful staff.

Great, thank you "

. No problem just gives you another option

By *layPrincessDaddyBearCouple  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hi, the south east has a few good clubs especially for newbies, VA amazing and they have also been busy redoing the place out. Le boudoir is nice too. There is also hell fire in Slough honestly such a nice club with a good lay out, the velvet underground when they hold a night there is most definitely worth a visit xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well as you know the VA is our favourite place to visit. Can recommend it highly enough. X

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Pleasures is very good for a first time too

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"Pleasures is very good for a first time too"

Agree was our first club and loved it x

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Hi, the south east has a few good clubs especially for newbies, VA amazing and they have also been busy redoing the place out. Le boudoir is nice too. There is also hell fire in Slough honestly such a nice club with a good lay out, the velvet underground when they hold a night there is most definitely worth a visit xxx"

Hellfire is just off Junction 1 of the M3 in Sunbury on Thames - not Slough

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

can't beat VA , but fancy trying BGHS now its open , might have a trip up there on the 23rd

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we seek daytime venues--anyone know of any?

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

"we seek daytime venues--anyone know of any?"
Bristol Gdns in Brighton and Va on a Wednesday when it reopens

East Anglia

"Hi, the south east has a few good clubs especially for newbies, VA amazing and they have also been busy redoing the place out. Le boudoir is nice too. There is also hell fire in Slough honestly such a nice club with a good lay out, the velvet underground when they hold a night there is most definitely worth a visit xxx"

Great, thank you! Xxx

East Anglia

"Well as you know the VA is our favourite place to visit. Can recommend it highly enough. X"

Great, thanks! X

East Anglia

"Pleasures is very good for a first time too"

Ok, great, thanks!

East Anglia

"can't beat VA , but fancy trying BGHS now its open , might have a trip up there on the 23rd "

Great, thanks

» Add a new message to this topic