FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best swinging club moment

Best swinging club moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayswings69 OP   Man  over a year ago

walsall wood

What’s been your best swinging club moment ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting a couple of free drinks vouchers

Back when it was open, abfabs in London, walked into the cinema room to check out what was occurring, there was a few blokes dotted about the room, a couple on the beds masturbating each other, and a guy with his cock out by the entrance, who was eyeing my up.... I decided to give him a flash and before I knew it his partner (female) lept out of the darkness and commences to suck me really fast and hard... Her mouth was had a vice like grip around my cock and I could hardly keep my balance as other men jumped up and started fucking her from behind, while her partner was going for it like no tomorrow on himself!! I barley got a chance to get my coat off!! I later bumped into them by the changing rooms where she apologized for sucking me so hard!!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Giving my partner a blowjob in a club when a guy came up to me from behind and fucked me. We never spoke and I never saw his face, then or afterwards, but I had one hell of an orgasm. My partner tells me his wife put the cobdom on for him and guided him into me.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Being the 5th of seven men to fuck my wife one night in an impromptu gangbang.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The night I first ever visited one - on my own March 2019, Pandora’s in Leeds. I love that club.

Being asked to join 3 ladies who were playing on a large bed.

I climbed on and we were soon joined by 2 more.

It was a sensual sea of bodies stroking, kissing and exploring each others bodies.

At one point I looked up and saw literally 10s of guys watching us in total silence, some wanking, but most just enjoying the show.

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

At this present time just attending one will do x

By *ure ShotMan  over a year ago

Cotswolds

Meeting a very sexy bi couple in the club in Newport and having a very very sexy time in a private room, definitely one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Female half being with 20 others on Jaydees couples bed

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Got chatting to a lovely couple in the hot tub, they then invited me to a play room for a MMF .

My only ever threeway- it was fantastic!

Love JD’s!

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"The night I first ever visited one - on my own March 2019, Pandora’s in Leeds. I love that club. "

I need to try pandoras when its open.. female friend goes and says I can tag along as she loves it

Oswaldtwistle

last new years eve was immense at No3 chorley.... far cry from this years NYE at the moment

Leeds

"last new years eve was immense at No3 chorley.... far cry from this years NYE at the moment"

NYE is good at Pandora’s. I was there last year.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Being chosen by the hottest woman in Club f one night, and fucking her in an open play area as she batted away all the other cocks which kept trying to get in on our action.......

Oswaldtwistle

"last new years eve was immense at No3 chorley.... far cry from this years NYE at the moment

NYE is good at Pandora’s. I was there last year. "

Pandora def on my visit list as I mentioned.. see you there some day or year soon hopefully ha

A visit to our favourite club , started off in the hot tub with my fella , then we moved to the play room where we were joined by four other females it just kinda happened not planned at all , we never spoke it exchanged names , just pure erotic fun . We’ve never gone to a club with expectations just go with the flow but that night was definitely the best

Leeds

"last new years eve was immense at No3 chorley.... far cry from this years NYE at the moment

Pandora def on my visit list as I mentioned.. see you there some day or year soon hopefully ha"

Say hi if you are there same time as me. I like the social side of clubs more than anything else......

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"At this present time just attending one will do x"

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"What’s been your best swinging club moment ? "
We are lucky enough to have enjoyed a few, maybe we should share a few in more detail in the stories and fantasies section?

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

It’s hard to pick just one!

Are there any even open? Will they be opening late next year? X

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

The spontaneous ones you were not expecting. Like once I met a club virgin who insisted she just wanted to watch rather than play. As the evening progressed, she was getting more and more excited by what she saw. At some point she led me to a room where she knelt on all fours and demanded doggy.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Being the only single men on a well attended Friday night by couples and single women. At some point I was involved in a reverse gangbang .

Not sure how I did manage to drive back home...

By *aldyreynoldsMan  over a year ago

Oldbury

Ex wife and i in the club dark room, couldnt believe it when i went to finger her pussy and another ladies hand was already there.

The 2 of us finger fucked her to orgasm - her first bi encounter. My joy when they both knelt down alternating between blowing me and kissing each other.

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

"A visit to our favourite club , started off in the hot tub with my fella , then we moved to the play room where we were joined by four other females it just kinda happened not planned at all , we never spoke it exchanged names , just pure erotic fun. We’ve never gone to a club with expectations just go with the flow but that night was definitely the best "
we agree no expectations is the best way and like you we've had great fun ??

Unplanned mmmmmf ??

"Are there any even open? Will they be opening late next year? X"

No, and probably not unfortunately

By *ammy38Man  over a year ago

Hartley Wintney

Many stories from going to Abfabs. One to share is watching a gorgeous Scottish lady fucking in the dungeons while about a dozen guys watched. I was then selected to join in as the rest of the guys looked on in envy. Many more stories, pm if you’d like to hear.

Oswaldtwistle

"Being the only single men on a well attended Friday night by couples and single women. At some point I was involved in a reverse gangbang .

Not sure how I did manage to drive back home... "

lucky bugger... my dream night is that haha... only single guy and hen party turn up or something near

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

Meeting a couple at the old ad fabs having a four way in room you can lock being watched from outside through the privacy glass

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Far too many to have just the one, being blindfolded in a swing and having guys picked for me, 11 girl orgy, pile of bodies on a stage, one 2 one’s the list is endless!!

Ohhhhh.....a fair few over the years but the best 2:

1. My 1st visit to RAW @ Townhouse and being demanded to fuck the hottest lady in there in full view of everyone watching (by her). During which point another hot lady got so turned on she joined us both for an amazing 3some.....Following which the party went OFF everywhere amongst everyone.

2. A funny and true story. On my 1st visit to Libs many years ago as a single I was denied entry at the door. I didn’t kick up a fuss but politely waited at the entrance as told to do so. A large mixed group turned up and the ladies advised the owner and their husbands that they wouldn’t go into the club unless they let me in. I got let in without delay where every lady in the group wanted me to satisfy them in front of their husbands.....it was a great night.

In the Morocco Room, in the old Kestrels, with a really lovely couple, just a lovely friendly, chatty warm experience, with a sensible group. All that you could wish for

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Daytime events at club f and Mrs.J was involved in some very rapid solo action in the marakesh room, had a group of guys stood at the end of the huge draped bed watching and she went off like a snipers shot with absolutely no warning, cleared the bed and hit some unfortunate guy square in the face. He literally ran out of the room with his face dripping with lady cum.

Perhaps not the best but certainly the most amusing story we have.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Mine will always be cupids I found my sassy side once again though each club is wonderful in its own way

There have been a couple of good nights In Secrets in PDI

1: We went to the open play area and I started fucking Vicky on her hands and knees. A guy looked over and I indicted he should take my place. Over the next 30 minutes she had 4 guys fuck her from behind and never seen any of their faces plus she sucked about 5 guys

2: In the jacuzzi we we sitting next to a couple and I put my hand on Vicky a thigh only to discover the woman from the couple was fingering Vicky

Oswaldtwistle

Pandora def on my visit list as I mentioned.. see you there some day or year soon hopefully ha

Say hi if you are there same time as me. I like the social side of clubs more than anything else......"

will def keep my eye open for you.. put you on my hotlist as I cant message you... im out of your age range x

our honeymoon at a swingers hotel

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

God, it's really hard to pick just one from nearly 16 years!

my own personal fave was being in a big huddle of females years ago. We started with around 6 of us and the huddle just grew and grew! It's was exhaustingly phenomenal

My fave as a club owner was around 6 years ago on a newbie couples night. It was quiet with around 40 people in (20 couples) and everyone seemed quite nervous; we thought nothing was going to happen upstairs that night and it would be just a social. Anyway, around 11.30pm the bar and lounge cleared. There wasn't a soul in the social areas. So I went upstairs to do my usual check of the play areas etc... and it was deserted until I got to the very last room of the club...the orgy room.

I swear to God, there were bodies EVERYWHERE!!!! Nobody was left in the corner...everyone was playing and there wasn't a bed, sofa, chair or bit of carpet that wasn't covered in flesh. I was shocked into silence and didn't see it coming at all!!!

One by one, the couples emerged downstairs for drinks and a breath of fresh air with shagged hair and big grins.

Never forget that night

By *lackxroseCouple  over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

Got two

wife going into a room with two guys while I watched. Then I joined her with others

Wife riding me then a guy fucking her from behind at same time

Those were the days

Sunday afternoon at the Gatehouse many years ago...ended up kind of in an orgy with two bi couples and a TV.

More recently a couple of summers ago, bi day at Chams got talking to a lovely, curvy red haired lady and we ended up in the top play room together alone. Sweltering, sweaty, sticky and the best blow job I've ever had. There was a girl being gang banged in the next door room but we were having way too much fun to bother with them. No idea who she was so if you're reading this and recognise it do say hi

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Mine was a greedy girl night at the attic. One lady id had on my hotlist for ages was there along with a fair few other ladies. Some of who id played with before. Me and my hotlist lady plus a previous play got things going and as i lay under my hotlisted lady licking away, she was playing with the other lady. Next thing there was bodies all over the place, i was getting a 2 girl bj as i was still licking away. When i came up for air, that turned to a 3 girl bj, then the fucking began. As close to a free for all as you can get. About 6 girls and 10 guys. Had my 1st experience of fucking a lady as another lady licked her pussy at the same time, and sucked me inbetween. She also got my cock and rubbed the clit of lady i was fucking. Ended up fucking all apart from one of the ladies, but tge one i didnt fuck finished me all over her face and tits.. that session still comes out the wank bank quite a lot

walsall wood

Wow didn’t realise this Forum would be so popular thanks for all that commented

Birthday cake and my FWBs shoes getting so wet (he left them under me on the sex swing) that they looked like glazed doughnuts the next morning... I bloody love that swing! Oohh and getting a round of applause after some time in the little dark room at Jaydees

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

Nye last year in Pandora !!!! Wicked vibe amazing night xxx miss it!!!

Wherever I'm hosting

And my first escapades event at Cupids!!!!!

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Bunking off work to sneek in motd events at cupids. Always a naughty afternoon of fun. Driving home, in the afternoon with a big grin Colleagues at work asking ‘ so what did you get upto yesterday ‘ lol .... if only they knew

Best club at the moment is the one in your memory, let's hope that one day, sooner than later, the survivors will open again.

Walking thru the door at chams...opening my eyes to fun friendly naughty times.

Met some great folk too

Loved jacuzzi

Far to many to remember, but to bullet point;

1. The swing in Partners

2. A massive group in the swimming pool in partners

3. More than one Milf Monday at TH

4. My farewell before i went to spend a year in Munich

5. Meeting a cute blonde on the way in Jaydees amd spending the evening in their company

6. My first electro-stim experience

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Walking thru the door at chams...opening my eyes to fun friendly naughty times.

Met some great folk too

Loved jacuzzi"

That was one of those never to be forgotten moments- stepping inside Chams for the first time and getting that tour xxx

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

A good few years ago at Secrets we were playing together on a raised leather bed in a public playroom. A very young and attractive couple came in to play next to us. Then the stunning twenty something lady whispered in my wife's ear "can he fuck me please?" I won't go into anymore details apart from saying I have never seen such a wet bed. They left Fab about a fortnight later!

By *bc27Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Lovely sound like a wonderful experience

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"They left Fab about a fortnight later! "

Why do you think they left ?

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

I have had a few great nights at cupids, one was a charity night where I teased everyone and the other was a night I was in the jail room with a couple and ended up with a couple of my favourite ladies joining in to help give a lady the time of her life!!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

About 10 years back and my 2nd ever club visit, both at Chams, I ended up playing with a lovely lady who to both our surprised gushed like opening flood gates whilst I was giving her oral.

Apparently she'd never had that happen from just oral before & I'd never been drenched like that before.

She hung on to me for the rest of the night and we played with lots of others, still friends to this day.

Certainly opened my eyes as to when not to have hour eyes open

By *aucy sausageMan  over a year ago

Gentleshaw

Dark room in a club in Hull

The lady friend i took and i were in the hot tub relaxing.. saw a gorgeous couple enter the dark room.. we followed 10/15 minutes later.

They suggested a full swap.. she whispered in my ear “fuck my ass hard”.. I didn’t need asking twice..

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"They left Fab about a fortnight later!

Why do you think they left ?"

Honestly not a clue! They certainly enjoyed! Maybe it was going to be a one off fantasy.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Far to many to remember, but to bullet point;

1. The swing in Partners

5. Meeting a cute blonde on the way in Jaydees amd spending the evening in their company

6. My first electro-stim experience "

I remember that farewell like it was yesterday!

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

At abfab in the cage with my lady at the time being watched by many - and the cab driver calling to say he was there!

One of the most memorable!

"Far to many to remember, but to bullet point;

1. The swing in Partners

6. My first electro-stim experience

I remember that farewell like it was yesterday!"

Me too x

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Best British: first visit to Hellfire in October 2018 ... got playing with George, wearing nothing much but knee high black boots and a silky blouse (no bra or panties), stooped over giving him a very good blowjob when a lovely Irish man (total unknown) asked if he could touch me as I was bent over in the cinema room (on show) ... I said yes (nervously) and whilst I was giving natural blowjob to hubby, Jaspar held my hips and fucked me from behind ... a very big and wide cock.No surprise the blouse went away to allow for quality tit attention.

Spain: our first couples play at a club in Madrid in 2017 ... in the room with the bars and an audience in the corridor, whilst George was fucking me with Carlos in turns from behind, I give three guys from the 17 people watching a very handy oral attention to completion ... lots of noise and loads of feedback.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Very nice I love plays like that. I’ve had some excellent experiences on the big bed in the couples room At Eurekas with various FWBs over the years.

Best recanted with a class of fizz whilst sharing a hot tub with fellow swingers

We experienced many great times at Skinny's. Sexy people, great music, sexy outfits, fun in the pool, always busy upstairs, chill out area showing porn on tv, as well as a live show ?? great hosts and as soon as the sun was shining in the morning you just cross the road and enjoy Brighton beach. Best vibes, always left with smiles, stories and fantasizing what will happen next time ??

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Several great times, but here is one.

Sitting naked with my girlfriend(Vicky) in the jacuzzi/ pool at the 2+2 Sauna in Cap D'agde with 30 people...all couples. A hot looking Spanish married lady starts to feel me up under water and then she boldly moves in and kisses me very passionately, as her hot husband seduces my Vicky.

Vicky and I then sit on the side of the pool kissing hard as this hot sexy couple perform oral sex on us. It was so very horny looking around to see all these naked people kissing, touching and masturbating each other, whilst looking at us being eaten and sucked by this hot couple. Then the Spanish lady lifted my legs my legs up, and began rimming and eating my ass. I was moaning loud with pleasure...my erection felt huge, I was so very turned on. After 10 minutes of this erotic treatment, Vicky and I slipped back into the water, and Spanish couple sat up on the ledge, as we eat sucked and rimmed them. People began fucking, wanking and playing all around us. I then pulled Bea(Spanish lady) down into the water, on to my bursting cock and we began fucking. Vicky pulled Jordi into the water and mounted his impressive big hard cock. This was a big move for us, as we were relatively new to each other and new to swinging, yet here we were bareback fucking this hot sexy Spanish couple, with both girls were cumming continuously. The whole pool had turned into a beautiful wet orgy, packed with people kissing, fucking, licking, sucking, fingering and wanking vigorously all around us, and people standing outside the pool wanking, looking in. We took our respective Lovers by the hand, and led them to a play area, where we resumed our hot horny fucking. Three more French couples from the pool followed us, so we rubbered up and fucked with everyone for over an hour and a half, before coming up for air and going to the bar for a drink and a chat with our Spanish lovers. It was then I noticed Bea wearing an anklet with a spade on it. As I smiled, she said, that was where she developed her rimming skills. I got hard again, so without a word to the other two, who were snogging, I took Bea by the hand to a massage area, where we eat the asses out of each other, and then rode each other like nymphomaniacs, on a massage table. Just as Bea began to orgasm, I started spunking with strong hard spurts inside her pussy. We returned to the bar had a drink and said Ciao.

As we walked back to our apartment in the French sunshine, Vicky asked ' what just happened there?'...I said...in the words of Hot Chocolate, 'It started with a kiss'

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"What’s been your best swinging club moment ?

Several great times, but here is one.

Sitting naked with my girlfriend(Vicky) in the jacuzzi/ pool at the 2+2 Sauna in Cap D'agde with 30 people...all couples. A hot looking Spanish married lady starts to feel me up under water and then she boldly moves in and kisses me very passionately, as her hot husband seduces my Vicky.

Vicky and I then sit on the side of the pool kissing hard as this hot sexy couple perform oral sex on us. It was so very horny looking around to see all these naked people kissing, touching and masturbating each other, whilst looking at us being eaten and sucked by this hot couple. Then the Spanish lady lifted my legs my legs up, and began rimming and eating my ass. I was moaning loud with pleasure...my erection felt huge, I was so very turned on. After 10 minutes of this erotic treatment, Vicky and I slipped back into the water, and Spanish couple sat up on the ledge, as we eat sucked and rimmed them. People began fucking, wanking and playing all around us. I then pulled Bea(Spanish lady) down into the water, on to my bursting cock and we began fucking. Vicky pulled Jordi into the water and mounted his impressive big hard cock. This was a big move for us, as we were relatively new to each other and new to swinging, yet here we were bareback fucking this hot sexy Spanish couple, with both girls were cumming continuously. The whole pool had turned into a beautiful wet orgy, packed with people kissing, fucking, licking, sucking, fingering and wanking vigorously all around us, and people standing outside the pool wanking, looking in. We took our respective Lovers by the hand, and led them to a play area, where we resumed our hot horny fucking. Three more French couples from the pool followed us, so we rubbered up and fucked with everyone for over an hour and a half, before coming up for air and going to the bar for a drink and a chat with our Spanish lovers. It was then I noticed Bea wearing an anklet with a spade on it. As I smiled, she said, that was where she developed her rimming skills. I got hard again, so without a word to the other two, who were snogging, I took Bea by the hand to a massage area, where we eat the asses out of each other, and then rode each other like nymphomaniacs, on a massage table. Just as Bea began to orgasm, I started spunking with strong hard spurts inside her pussy. We returned to the bar had a drink and said Ciao.

As we walked back to our apartment in the French sunshine, Vicky asked ' what just happened there?'...I said...in the words of Hot Chocolate, 'It started with a kiss'"

Apart from the fact that no one is allowed to fuck in any pool or jacuzzi in Cap - ever!

And the staff are on any folk who try within nanoseconds

By *r-OrangeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

When my female friend decided she wanted a good looking guy at the club who was desperately wanting her finally got a room together hearing the bed squeaking and her moans and the slapping together of naked bodies while I was sat outside of the room was the hottest moment ever and her cheeky smile and the glow she had afterwards was amazing best night ever

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Apart from the fact that no one is allowed to fuck in any pool or jacuzzi in Cap - ever!

And the staff are on any folk who try within nanoseconds "

God, don't you just love a begrudging know it all.

You are totally wrong. 2+2 Sauna/Spa has two pools...one for couples only, the other for singles and couples. Been going to both sides for 5 years now, and always been full on sex regularly on both sides of the house. Never an intervention or objection from any member of staff or other patrons either

Ok so as this threads still in full flow with some great tales I’ll add another of mine:

Being asked by a married couple to take the very attractive and fun Mrs to a club and organise a few of her fantasies to be satisfied for her to return home to her husband and tell him all about the evening.....Cum soaked and happy of course

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

North Dublin, Leeds

I think the wildest evenings were definitely at Chams.... More often than not involving the jacuzzis. Some sessions bordered on a Roman orgy, just minus the togas, sitting in the bubbling hot water.

One time at Chams comes to mind: I clicked with a lovely couple in the steam room, and that left me with a huge grin on my face and the inability to walk further than the car!

By *illwalkerMan  over a year ago

South Lincs

At a club in Bury, watching a young newbie couple observing the fun in the orgy room. I got chatting and asked whether they could be tempted to join in the fun. The bloke said "no, its our first time and just here to watch", but his younger partner interrupted him and said "hell yes!". I suggested we go into a free empty play room to break the ice....and she was amazing. I think it was so unexpected, butter couldn't melt in her mouth but ended up having one of the best shags in years!

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

It WILL be when chams reopens after covid, cant ****** wait

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

When partner worked at old Retro Club in Walsall 10 years ago at a Xmas Party. There were meant to be 5 girls working, ended up H and friend, after negotiating with club they agreed to work! App 74 guys! Was non stop for both girls! For first couple hours I only caught glimce's of H;s hair, legs and body beneath a sea of guys vieing for a space lol For a voyeur like me was superb, for the girls it was a long shift!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"It WILL be when chams reopens after covid, cant ****** wait "

Without question!

"It WILL be when chams reopens after covid, cant ****** wait

Without question! "

When it does there will be tailbacks all the way back to the M6!

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

edgbaston

18 man bukkake at BGHSshe was covered

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"last new years eve was immense at No3 chorley.... far cry from this years NYE at the moment"
sinner remembers that well

By *andman61Couple  over a year ago

hereford

Probably at xtasia

When Marilyn and John were running it

As Katie and I enjoyed ourselves on the dance floor during the erection section

A lady rubbed Katies boobs from behind!!

Katie looked at me and smiled

Before easing her boobs out and enjoying her first bi fun!!!

So horny!!

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"18 man bukkake at BGHSshe was covered"
Wow!!

Ahh memory lane...

Had the good fortune of visiting Kinky Salon (fun while it lasted!) a few years ago with a group of 7 or so friends, all female, mostly into each other but all at least a little bit bi. Needless to say I was obliging as the token gentleman in the fray Best moment was being cock ridden and having my face used as a sex toy by multiple girls in the playroom, I couldn’t even tell who was who. And getting used even by a girl I thought was only into girls.. was glad to be of service

Second best monent was one of the first times seeing my then partner get fucked.. in a basement spa club in London, we’re in the massage room playing and talking about how we think the night will go. Then 2 guys and a girl enter and politely ask to join. We look at each other and without saying a word and, holding my hand tightly, she just leans back and puts her legs up for them, I hold them up and we invite them in. I’m mouth agape and hard as a diamond as they take turns switching around fucking her face and pussy.. At first I’m just watching with the other girl while distractedly playing, then I join in too and I think we all came in my partner’s mouth..!

Those are two that have kept me going in lockdown ;P

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

Watching my wife playing kissing another lady as i fkd her.

Ohh flashbacks

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

Maybe ohh wankbacks

Not been to a club yet, but we have read these moments and are now really interested in attending them of and when they can open again xx

Hopefully Ive not left it too late, was planning on going this summer!

Not had the chance to do it before then.

Oh if those fish could talk!

By *nDnRnRCouple  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin, London, Gran Canaria

Best swinger club moment...hmm. A foursome with an older couple turning into a big orgy after comes to mind. What a day that was lol

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

[Removed by poster at 22/12/20 16:48:53]

Hmmm, either being ridden by the most beautiful woman in Hull while the room watched her breasts bounce or the free for all with everyone grabbing anything and everything in Manchester and being watched by the guy’s wife as he slipped into my mouth.

By *J83Man  over a year ago

South west

Ab fabs, at their old veue. I think in october 2017.

Attended as a solo guy; got chatting to two other couples, poured us all sone champagne, was then told by hubby that both the female partners would like some time in one of the private rooms with me while the guys watched me and the girls put on a show for them; both ladies were incredible.... god i MISS clubs!

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Our last visit to Chams before COVID kicked in at the start of the year. Smoke had enjoyed herself with single guys there (including one amusing moment when she was being fucked right in the middle of the floor between the benches by the couples changing room. A couple arrived and just stepped over her and the guy who was fucking her with his arse going 19 to the dozen).

We went and chilled at the bar and then went into the jacuzzi. We started playing with eachother - she mounted me and even though there were other people in the jacuzzi too, it was as though we were in a bubble, just the two of us and that nothing else existed.

Not exactly a porn style story - but for both of us one of the most amazing experiences.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

At Le Boudoir celebrating my 50th with over 150 guests on a Saturday night. A couple not attending my party approached asking how I managed to get my vanilla friends to come along to a swingers club. Had to explain these were all scene mates. Asked how I knew them, I simply said I’d fucked them all over the years and they all wanted a repeat. A thoroughly tiring and filthy night and one of my best ever!! #TrueStory

Best moment would have to be a threesome with my two male and very straight friends. A few years ago now in CJ's in Glasgow. That was a night never to forget!

Ok so as this thread is getting hotter and still in full flow I’ll add another of my own experiences:

One Harlots night @ Townhouse run by the super lovely and beautiful PinUpPro. I got chatting to a lovely and super sexy newbie who was accompanied by her FB. She asked me what the hottest experience I’d ever had in a club was? To which I responded by pointing over to the beds in the orgy room and detailing to her my previous exploits at RAW (see earlier thread story).

She got really turned on and whispered to me she’d like to experience the same. So I obliged and went one step further by introducing her to some friends and she experienced her 1st gangbang watched by everyone including her now former FB.........

The lovely lady in question and I are still in contact + good friends to this day and she wants me to organise a repeat for her post lockdown

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

A club called L'extasia near Cap in France. The club has an attached small forest which has clearing with tents or play areas set out. On a weekend these are well used areas, very busy.

We went on a Tuesday evening one time only us and 5 other couples.

Two am and just me and Shel on a big round bed area in the middle of the woods shagging under the stars. Magical !

By *intage74Couple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Went to a club, into a dark room. Could hear other people fucking. Was with my partner so totally relaxed, when someone started to suck my pussy. Before I knew it I was being fucked. Absolutely loved it. No idea who, but more than one. I was so turned on that at one point I was genuinely backing onto a guy. Absolutely hot and horny experience, can’t wait till clubs reopen to see what happens then lol

By *ussexboxMan  over a year ago

Ferring

A lovely handjob via a gloryhole from a fit Czech babe while she was being fucked reverse cowboy from her fella

Well, it’s hard to pick one but maybe the last summer on the Beach Party Day at Chams, two ladies at their 50’s sucking my cock in the social area and then having an unforgettable sex with one of them in the couples only room. Such a shame we’ve missed the Beach Party at Chams this summer.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Wife squirting for the first time!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

My wife was on top of me giving a young guy a free show , when he asked her as she ever done dvp . Next thing she was leaning back on me and I could feel his cock slipping in beside mine ,awesome she loved it

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

"Giving my partner a blowjob in a club when a guy came up to me from behind and fucked me. We never spoke and I never saw his face, then or afterwards, but I had one hell of an orgasm. My partner tells me his wife put the cobdom on for him and guided him into me. "

Very hot. X

[Removed by poster at 23/12/20 10:43:58]

"Giving my partner a blowjob in a club when a guy came up to me from behind and fucked me. We never spoke and I never saw his face, then or afterwards, but I had one hell of an orgasm. My partner tells me his wife put the cobdom on for him and guided him into me.

Very hot. X"

Great pics

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Giving my partner a blowjob in a club when a guy came up to me from behind and fucked me. We never spoke and I never saw his face, then or afterwards, but I had one hell of an orgasm. My partner tells me his wife put the cobdom on for him and guided him into me.

Very hot. X

Great pics "

Thank you!

S

Oh and who can forget the gorgeous French couple who midpoint during group fun the husband asked if at the end would I like to do some water sports with her. Being a first timer, hard to resist!

By *lubCouple555Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

For us it was a full on orgy scenario in the largest room at Absolu Forever near Cannes in France, everyone just looked so hot! There were 4 or 5 couples and about the same number of single guys again, limbs everywhere. Unbelievably fun!!

Me to can't wait for clubs to re-open

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Jacuzzi orgy in Cap dAgde club.

Me and a previous partner where playing on couples bed when another couple got very close to us both and suddenly she started touching my partners breasts he just watching then both girls started licking my balls and cock together kissing each other while playing with me my partner then plays with the male and within 10 mins of being total strangers we were having fantastic sex with each others partners ! Very erotic night and loved it

Leeds

"Nye last year in Pandora !!!! Wicked vibe amazing night xxx miss it!!!"

Think we said hi last NYE, it was a good night.

Selby

So dificult to say wish was the best moment but because is new year almost, just wish this year Pandora could be open

I love that club

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

leicestershire

Went to libs a few years back 1st time a couple came to me and the lady said to me u can do anything u want to me took her in the room had some amazing sex came twice what a buzz

Selby

"So dificult to say wish was the best moment but because is new year almost, just wish this year Pandora could be open , it was a great night with fantastic atmosphere

I love that club and i miss it "

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Probably introducing a unicorn to bdsm. Kitty was spanking her in a spanking bench while I held down her arms (lightly as it turns out) I was just about to check in that she was ok with the scene when she unzipped my flys and took out my cock to start sucking it! As we progressed a bystander (who really shouldn’t have been doing a running commentary) did a loud stage whisper to his fellow single men. “Look at the size of that, you probably can’t see it from this angle.”

There then followed a procession of guys walking round to look at my slightly larger than average cock.

Good times and our lady friend really enjoyed the spanking!

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

Either when I fucked another woman after my wife went down on her on the ‘big bed’ at Libs (my wife kissed the woman and played with her clit while I fucked her) or when my wife was spit roasted for the first time during our full swap: it was amazing to see/feel her cum on his cock as he fucked her from behind and she sucked my cock.

leicestershire

Another time a couple asked me and another guy to play with I licked her out 1st before any cocks went in I was on my back and she rode me hard back n forth squirting at the same time my balls thighs ass bed sheet was wet amazing ride cum inside her

Ohh, this is a great thread and i've got far far too many tales to tell over the years but one of my absolute faves....

There used to be a little club in Bath called The Bathhouse (now long gone / if anyone remembers it?). I was working down there so paid a random visit more for a drink and social than anything else.....

Anyway highlight was chatting with several friendly and lovely couples over a few drinks in the bar. One Mrs was clearly very keen to take things further and show me around their lovely little club.

Whilst giving me the tour she asked if I would take her into a room to play whilst husband listened, to which i duly obliged (she was lovely). Once finished I opened the door to a crowd full of people at which point another lovely lady grabbed me and took me into another private room and demanded I do the same with her, again I duly obliged....Same thing happened again on opening the door for a 2nd time.....The theme continued and I struggled to return to the bar again that night.....

I left very happy. Sadly I never got to return....

MrGivesPleasure x

I have been watching this thread for some time, some great stories.

Its slightly worrying that I always refer to the quite times of a conversation in a darkened room or beverage with someone at 5am as the sun comes up, I remember these for there simplicity more than anything else

By *erms and conditionsCouple  over a year ago

Alton

The first time I put my hands in the cuffs at hellfire. Was just to test the fit next thing I know hubby is rubbing himself against my butt and we get a nice sized crowd.

A couple started playing infront of me whilst hubby hammered me hard.

By *hropscple50sCouple  over a year ago

Newport-ish

A long time ago when at a club called utopia (on the A5 near Telford) it was a very quiet evening.

There was us and another couple. They invited us upstairs for a play... so off we went.

Time went by..having a fantastic fun evening when there’s a knock on the door and owner stood there.

It seems he’d locked up and gone home... and we were left behind.

We had triggered the alarms in the building causing a panic... not long after being interrupted by the owner the old bill turned up.

To say we left very red faced but still laugh about that evening.

leicestershire

Once at libs in the jacuzzi got talking to a couple next to me after a few mins she started to stroke my cock then sucked and rode it until I come no condom but in the water

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

It’s hard to pick just one! "

Ditto

leicestershire

I've had loads lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

How can you choose one when the memories include the following

The 8sum mentioned above

Long days on a Friday in the mirrored room

The show bed in the lounge

An impromptu vast orgy in the end room before it was converted

The 69 shack

‘My’ room in the dungeon for sexy groups of guys

The cage with several sexy ladies

The room opposite with an 11sum and getting buried under bodies!

Same room disco dancing with my hand inside the birthday girl like she was a puppet

The dark room exploits

Swimming naked under the stars at midnight during a heatwave - just beautiful

Getting fucked so hard in the pool once I nearly p*ssed out (no not pissed!)

But on that subject there may have been a few ws incidents and me getting a yellow card

The outside hot tub while snowing

New Year’s Day in the pool and everyone going for it

The ice cream van day

Using a sexy lady as a food table in the summer in the garden

Making myself a food table on my birthday by the pool

My god it was a blast

Sadly now just memories but very special times at a special club making friends for life

Had a fab time in Chams with two wonderful ladies . The towel was the only savior that day. God I miss that club ;(

1st ever visit to club f and 1st club ever and ad a foursome then me and the wife were hooked

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Got a few, just triggered smiles thinking about them, thanks

Busty was having all holes filled in the hot tub in chameleons. After about 10 minutes of all holes being used, we lead the two guys into a private room and had a “mini gangbang”. Both of them were very heavy cummers and she was loving it.

Hopefully clubs will re open soon, we will be the first through the door

By *i Guy MidsMan  over a year ago

Burntwood

Best for me is going to Chams and being sent by the lady I was with to get some drinks. When I got back she was gone. I went to look for her and found her on the bed by the glory holes on her knees ass in the air with guys queuing up to fuck her. She was begging them to fuck her hard and when one finished she would say who's next. I saw her take 8 cocks and she made every one of them cum.

By *rientspiceCouple  over a year ago

Sanderstead

[Removed by poster at 11/01/21 11:30:14]

By *rientspiceCouple  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Being the 1st to fuck the winner of Ms.Glamour on coronation night. (One of the highlights of Glamour Anniv week in August) A packed club, tons of people hitting on her, it was us who got her attention and played with. A 3some with a huge audience. We ended around 330am, so might have been her only play as the crowd was thinning. (fyi, this is not a show/contest as part of the pageant)

she was strangely single that night but with friends, but she was with her bf the following days - most likely a sched conflict.

We've done all the wild things in a club (a lot of orgies, swaps, and the variations) but Ms.Glamour stands-out as our fondest memory. This made us 'retire' from swinging to start a family, as it will be difficult to top - only a celeb A-list encounter can beat it.

First trip to chams with my ex. Got in the jacuzzi, both really nervous. I needed the loo and she was scared at being left alone but I said I'd be very quick.

Came back 5 minutes later to find 3 guys and 2 women all over her making her scream in pleasure.

Was amazing!

Xtasia nye masquerade ball few years ago. A couple we had been chatting with through out the night, we were on the dance floor as the clock struck 12,just as it happened the other guys wife was on her knees on the dance floor sucking my dick as i was missing my wife. She then got carted away up stairs to the dogging area by the husband. An hour later we walked up there to at first hear kim screaming in delight as she was getting fucked. Then as we got closer we watched them, only to realise it wasnt this ladies husband fucking her. There was a completly diff young guy bewteen her legs pounding her senseless, we didn't wana interrupt but was curious so i whispered to her where did he go, she said he fucked me then went to get a drink, winked at me and stated cumming again. Yeah that was a pretty good night

1st night ever at Townhouse 15 years ago.....Very nervous, no real appreciation of what a proper swingers club would be like or even if it would suit me or if I’d even fit in......

I’ve never looked back and forever grateful I was welcomed and introduced to this lifestyle properly. I’ve since made friends and attended properly run and organised clubs and parties all over the UK. I count myself very lucky....

Best wishes to all.

MrGivesPleasure x x

Some great sounding moments here, hope that Tom and I can get an experience we are able to share at some point xx

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

"A long time ago when at a club called utopia (on the A5 near Telford) it was a very quiet evening.

There was us and another couple. They invited us upstairs for a play... so off we went.

Time went by..having a fantastic fun evening when there’s a knock on the door and owner stood there.

We had triggered the alarms in the building causing a panic... not long after being interrupted by the owner the old bill turned up.

To say we left very red faced but still laugh about that evening. "

It's all in ruins now the building

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

We stayed at Eureka in the lodge and ended up with an after party until the wee hours with three other couples, naked bodies everywhere all writhing around. Great fun but wasn't the first time to be honest and hopefully won't be the last either.

st helens

[Removed by poster at 15/01/21 09:36:52]

st helens

"First trip to chams with my ex. Got in the jacuzzi, both really nervous. I needed the loo and she was scared at being left alone but I said I'd be very quick.

Came back 5 minutes later to find 3 guys and 2 women all over her making her scream in pleasure.very simular thing happened to us at cupids

Was amazing!"

First night at the VA. I was very nervous was with my FWB who had been before. She made me feel comfortable and told me to take charge.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"A long time ago when at a club called utopia (on the A5 near Telford) it was a very quiet evening.

"

It seems very negligent of the owner to lock up without checking the rooms were empty. What if someone was having a medical emergency eg heart attack or diabetic coma ?

By *LJ321Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Best moments from La Chambra? many many many, one being the night when I was on my knees sucking my man cock where the gloryholes are upstairs as my man was watching the action through the peep holes, I put my hand through one of the holes and felt around and to my surprise he slapped his hard cock in my hand, I pulled the cock through the hole and move my attention to this cock, my month was then filled with two cocks, the guy on the inside started to moan I could feel that he was going to cum so I got hold of his cock and wanked it, he shot his load in my mouth as my man watched, he too was ready to cum after watching me suck the cock dry, he rammed his cock into my cum filled mouth and came hard in my mouth, Ive never had some much cum in my mouth but I loved it, I love sucking cocks and not knowing whose it is is a big turn on.

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Best moments from La Chambra? many many many, one being the night when I was on my knees sucking my man cock where the gloryholes are upstairs as my man was watching the action through the peep holes, I put my hand through one of the holes and felt around and to my surprise he slapped his hard cock in my hand, I pulled the cock through the hole and move my attention to this cock, my month was then filled with two cocks, the guy on the inside started to moan I could feel that he was going to cum so I got hold of his cock and wanked it, he shot his load in my mouth as my man watched, he too was ready to cum after watching me suck the cock dry, he rammed his cock into my cum filled mouth and came hard in my mouth, Ive never had some much cum in my mouth but I loved it, I love sucking cocks and not knowing whose it is is a big turn on. "

Amazing encounter. Thanks for sharing, wish I was on the other side x

By *ittle MortWoman  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Meeting my SO out by the bins whilst having a cigarette I'm really gonna miss the After 8 x

I fucked a lovely older Canadian lady by the name of Stephanie while her husband watched.

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

"Meeting my SO out by the bins whilst having a cigarette I'm really gonna miss the After 8 x"

How romantic.

By *LJ321Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Oh I’ve had some good times in there

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

The 9-way celebrating a friend's birthday at the old Kestrels was good ..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Xtasia. Saturday July 30th 2016 at around 11.45pm.

Danny Rampling hit the DJ Deck and the the Club exploded in an orgy of sound, light and pure sexual adrenaline.

One moment (well an hour or so) that anyone who was there will never forget. A crossover of the Club and Swinging scene that just fitted together as if it was meant to be.

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

my first visit to the Wednesday Milf Club at VA a few years back , lets just say i left with a big grin on my face

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not sure I can choose one.

My best club nights have been at La Chambre - group sex sessions or the DP I had for my birthday a couple of years ago.

walsall wood

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Va alternative, festival of fun.

Dick getting strpped off in a foam party. Then fun

walsall wood

A few years ago I tried a Townhouse for the first time on a newbies night, there was a bdsm theme and there were displays and taster sessions being tried in the bdsm room, one in particular was an electric device looked rather like a tattoo pen and sounded like too, I bend over nervously and the organiser run the device from my inner ankle right up my legs and inner thigh, missed my undercarriage and backdown my other leg. I was peeking my bum out and asking him to turn the voltage up as it was very mild and more relaxing than stimulating tbh, anyway he told me it was on the highest and he had something better suited for me, and with that out came the DOXY, I lay back in the chair nervously and a female friend and my partner held either hand, I heard the buzz and before I could look the whole room was drenched in a torrent of girlygoo, I mean projectile, I was squirming and the flow was never ending, so much so a small crowd gathered and watched in amazement! 5 bath towels and very intense multi orgasm later, I finally stopped. To this day it is still remembered and I can’t thank MR MIND CANDY enough for introducing me to the most powerful wand in the world!

An unplanned MFM with two gorgeously hot guys. It got VERY hot, oily and sweaty. Then a soapy shower together afterwards before heading home with one. I still have flashbacks

walsall wood

Oh wow xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We've had many moments in clubs that would qualify as a contender for "the best"

One of my favourites (although it has happened quite a few times) is when I leave Mrs H at the bar and have a walk around to see what is going on, then when I come back she has disappeared.

I then go around the club again and find her in a room being fucked by a guy (or guys) that has chatted her up at the bar.

On another memorable occasion I was lightly playing with her while we were sat at the bar. A couple of guys joined in and after a few minutes one was fucking her on the bar stool.

They decided it would be more comfortable on the adjacent play bed so the two guys lifted her off the stool and carried her over. The one that was fucking her kept his cock inside her throughout the whole manoeuvre.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Years ago when younger, we decided to go to a club, and booked in a hotel then went to the bar but couldn't get the courage to go, this happened a few times then one time we done it, we sat in a little corner with low lights a few come and said hello but nothing then this gorgeous couple come over and said can we join you, it was not long before they invited us to play we said where there hotel room on one condition we don't play with others that night

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Walking into the sauna room and seeing my wife naked with another woman.

she had never showed any Bi side before.

Turned out she`d had 3 bi relationships.

A couple I knew from work turned up one night. I really fancied her but she was way out of my league.

There was no mention of work just a good bit craic between us at the bar.

We ended up in a room with her sucking me as her partner fucked her. He was about to cum and moved round to give her a facial but came all over me by mistake.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

" I then go around the club again and find her in a room being fucked by a guy (or guys) that has chatted her up at the bar. "

I’ve gone looking for L a few times, and found her being fucked... great memories!

We have had many great nights in Xtasia, La Chambre, SX and more but my everlasting memory was from one of oir 1st times in Xtasia

Sam spotted a couple, the gent was a silver haired fox and I knew she had a thing for him. We watched them for a while on the dance floor and we then went downstairs to the rooms in the dungeon area. I was kissing and touching Sam when she whispered, let’s go upstairs as I am going to fuck the guy with the grey hair. Instantly hard!

We did as Sam wished and found a seat opposite them on the sofas, I was very soon down in Sam enjoying her pussy. When I looked up the silver fox was kissing her whilst his wife was playing with her amazing tits. I have no idea if words were exchanged or just glances, but it was hot and I just sat for a while enjoying the show as they both pleasured Sam and made her very happy

There are more and we mainly go to enjoy ourselves away from normal life and never have any expectations, normally the opposite. But when the mood and mood is right!!!!!!

walsall wood

st helens

Reading these horny stories just makes things even more depressing when it comes to the current situation clubs are in.

Got to be when my wife got fucked on the bed by a sexy lady with a strap on while sucking me and her husband off and swollening the lot that was at Quest day's

By *ittle MortWoman  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"Meeting my SO out by the bins whilst having a cigarette I'm really gonna miss the After 8 x

How romantic. "

*Shrugs*

Im a little trashy, he's a little trashy, it absolutely was ... Don't know what to tell you. Almost three years later and 11 months of lockdown together and I think of that moment often. Always with a sense of romance and thrill.

Having a back-to-back party nights weekend planned at Townhouse. But having so much fun on the 1st night that I ended up missing the following night injured....I still get reminded by friends even to this day

Also reminds me....Hot Wives Clubs @ Libs + not being able to walk freely for at least 2-3 days following.

MrGivesPleasure x x

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Playing in the couples room at cj’s with another couple. Mrs was going down on the other female with I was fucking my mrs from behind and I popped her butt plug in. I pulled out as she was cumming and she squirted everywhere.

Best part was hearing another woman gasp behind us as it happened, think the sheer amount surprised everyone

By *cooby6969Man  over a year ago

Gosport

Seeing parnter totaly naked legs spread on the swing in VA hard nipples sexy pirced clit horny as fuck loads having a good look

Wherever I'm hosting

Huge bukkake on the orgy bed at cupids

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Huge bukkake on the orgy bed at cupids "

Oh I remember that 1 ha haha

Seeing that they had lamb shank on the menu at Chams!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The chance meetings which result in lasting friendships

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

It’s has to be eyes wide shut @ townhouse, Mrs Rmb as a sex Slave and mr Rmb attending for the first time Without Mrs Rmb knowing, we will be for ever grateful for everything Vicky & Jim did for us on that night.

By *exyFunTimeJamieMan  over a year ago

manchester

Too many to remember I can't wait for things to get back to normal so I can re visit clubs & have many more wild nights!!