FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Whats everyones thaughts on clubs opening ?

Whats everyones thaughts on clubs opening ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the time it's going to take vaccinating everyone has been sujested at 1 year from now, and social distancing firmly in place. What's your prediction of a opening date for clubs .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

" the time it's going to take vaccinating everyone has been sujested at 1 year from now, and social distancing firmly in place. What's your prediction of a opening date for clubs ."

Sadly I'd think probably next year the way everything is currently going

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

I'd say as soon as it's safe for the pubs to open and CV_19 infections are down to low numbers then the clubs will re-open.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Lots of opinion and speculation about when/if clubs will open here https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1101674

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it’s a lovely idea but we’re going to have to wait a good while longer yet. If the vaccination program goes well it could be by he end of the year maybe?

I’m looking forward to returning but has to be safe.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Can't see it happening anytime soon sadly but live in hope.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

Whats a club?

Hoping it be within the next 6 months.

Surely if you can prove you have had the vaccine things will go back to some kind of normality

We are hoping it be soon cos we are really missing the club/social life

"Lots of opinion and speculation about when/if clubs will open here https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1101674 "

Thanks for that

"Hoping it be within the next 6 months.

Surely if you can prove you have had the vaccine things will go back to some kind of normality

We are hoping it be soon cos we are really missing the club/social life "

Yep same here missing the scene

"I'd say as soon as it's safe for the pubs to open and CV_19 infections are down to low numbers then the clubs will re-open."

Pubs were open last time then closed again. Clubs seem to be in a different class to pubs .

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd predict 2023 to be safe but the government may decide sooner which I wouldn't agree with just because people have been vaccinated wouldn't make it any safer to just ignore because this virus was predicted and I'll stick with the knowledge of the said words because in 10 years it's coming back would you know if it was back could it be twice as strong ....

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have no clue when they are going to reopen, but whenever it is I will be there supporting them as much as I possibly can.

I so look forward to that time in the future, whenever it is.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

As much as I love the clubs

Realistically they will be on the very end of anything opening up

"As much as I love the clubs

Realistically they will be on the very end of anything opening up "

Yes sadly thinking this is the case

"I have no clue when they are going to reopen, but whenever it is I will be there supporting them as much as I possibly can.

I so look forward to that time in the future, whenever it is."

Me too chick

Yes sadly thinking this is the case "

I have said 2023 almost since they closed, as I can't see social distancing ending much before then.

I don't think a lot of people realise that people being vaccinated and clubs reopening aren't directly linked.

I'm very sad, as a huge chunk of my social life revolved around the clubs.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think people will be in them overseas before here and it's probably going to be a very tough year for travel. We've got poor support for many types of businesses and I can just hope that things change a bit and most can survive.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I have said 2023 almost since they closed, as I can't see social distancing ending much before then.

I don't think a lot of people realise that people being vaccinated and clubs reopening aren't directly linked.

I'm very sad, as a huge chunk of my social life revolved around the clubs. "

Well if it's 2023, we'll be off somewhere hot for a much quieter life and somebody else can have the hassle and stress hahaha

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

This is the issue, how can they be expected to survive? I have no idea if they qualify for grants, but why should they take on debt? In some ways I hope that Covid is what has been explained and not some way to control the general public. Yes I have read reports on NHS and news feeds that their at breaking point, but also seen evidence of previous years illness / death rates and it can be somewhat contradicting.

So, hoping that the clubs will reopen this year, for their benefit as much as ours. Mortgages, loans etc have be paid and it’s not fair on anyone to have to keep on paying out I’m without the opportunity to recoup. I’m not mindless to those that have reportedly lost lives due to Covid, but does seem to be anyone who dies, had a connection to it?

If their not carful there will be a revolt!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"I'd say as soon as it's safe for the pubs to open and CV_19 infections are down to low numbers then the clubs will re-open.

Pubs were open last time then closed again. Clubs seem to be in a different class to pubs .

"

Yes, but this time round the Gov. won't open the pubs again until they are SURE SURE SURE it is safe.

Well if it's 2023, we'll be off somewhere hot for a much quieter life and somebody else can have the hassle and stress hahaha"

I don't blame you. All kudos to you for holding on this long

"I'd say as soon as it's safe for the pubs to open and CV_19 infections are down to low numbers then the clubs will re-open.

Yes that's what I'm thinking too

Yes, but this time round the Gov. won't open the pubs again until they are SURE SURE SURE it is safe. "

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well if it's 2023, we'll be off somewhere hot for a much quieter life and somebody else can have the hassle and stress hahaha

I don't blame you. All kudos to you for holding on this long "

There will come a point where all clubs will think about cutting their losses and letting their club go. We're all in different financial positions, some lease, some own their buildings, some have staff on furlough, some don't, some rely on the club as their main income, some don't.

We're not at the point of cutting our losses yet, but a good business owner needs to know when to stop. When carrying on would cause irreparable damage to ones long term financial stability.

We will carry on as long as possible, but not to the detriment of our own mental wellbeing or our own long term financial stability. There is absolutely no way I'm taking on all kinds of loans, meaning that I'm working ridiculous hours to pay it back beyond retirement age, which is the position we would be in. We are being pragmatic and remembering that we own the business, it doesn't own us and I won't be a slave to it, just because Rishi didn't feel that the adult industry was worth saving and advised us to get loans!

For now we're totally winging it from month to month...let's see where this journey takes us! Lol

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I'd say as soon as it's safe for the pubs to open and CV_19 infections are down to low numbers then the clubs will re-open."

Nonsense!

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

There will come a point where all clubs will think about cutting their losses and letting their club go. We're all in different financial positions, some lease, some own their buildings, some have staff on furlough, some don't, some rely on the club as their main income, some don't.

We're not at the point of cutting our losses yet, but a good business owner needs to know when to stop. When carrying on would cause irreparable damage to ones long term financial stability.

We will carry on as long as possible, but not to the detriment of our own mental wellbeing or our own long term financial stability. There is absolutely no way I'm taking on all kinds of loans, meaning that I'm working ridiculous hours to pay it back beyond retirement age, which is the position we would be in. We are being pragmatic and remembering that we own the business, it doesn't own us and I won't be a slave to it, just because Rishi didn't feel that the adult industry was worth saving and advised us to get loans!

For now we're totally winging it from month to month...let's see where this journey takes us! Lol"

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Gutter that clubs haven't got the much needed support.

People saying it's like pubs are crazy whilst a few opened for a little bit last year it was with reduced numbers, social distancing and no mixing. Nothing like what a club pre covid offers.

It would be better to compare them to nightclubs ome environments where social distancing is not possible.

It's pretty clear that best case scenario for clubs been able to reopen properly is going to be early summer 2022. At the point the vaccination program will realistically have been given to over 80% of the population. We will have also got through next winter and into the quite season covid wise in the UK.

The thing is the stars also need to aling as so many variables can knock this off course. E.g. new virus variants, low / short term immunity provided by 1 or more of the vaccines etc.

The fact that its recently been show people still have T Cell immunity after 17 years is really positive.

I wish all clubs the very best.

KJ

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well even in the football world where everyone is outdoors we have been discussing that September at the earliest but doubtful for the rest of the year.

Realistically swinging clubs and night by clubs will be around the same time if not later. Which is a shame but not surprising. Clubs were closed when it was 100 per 100000 now it’s 1000 per 100000 then it’s unlikely til rates drop dramatically and that most of the population is immunised then we can even think about clubs re- opening.

A shame

My educated view on this is: Who knows

By *aul SxMan  over a year ago

Club Sx - Blackpool

For now we're totally winging it from month to month...let's see where this journey takes us! Lol"

The most sensible comments made on this subject on this site I have read to date.

We all have our own personal situations to consider that run clubs as TH has already described. For every club the decision will be based on different factors and simlar to TH we are surviving month to month and planning for the best but preparing for the worst.

Hopefully we will be able to open a lot sooner than 2023 but the reality is any business if it comes to it will find it hard to survive being shut two full years with very little financial help available.

I am with you guys at TH, if the perditions of 2023 become true it's very likely you will find me in a hotter climate with my family restarting again.

» Add a new message to this topic