FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Killing Kittens Virtual Parties

Killing Kittens Virtual Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurous x OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

With the lockdown looking likely to stay for a good few months longer.....we have signed up for one the killing kittens virtual parties.

We would be interested to know if anyone else has? What their experiences were and what they thought of them?

Please feel free to message us directly or add a line on this chat?

Any help/thoughts appreciated good or bad?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooohhhh i got one of my friends into this... Lemme signpost then!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm just interested to know how a virtual party would actually work, kinda seems like it would be absolute chaos in the chatroom

Ohh it was house of kittens... Not killing kittens

Too many kittens

[Removed by poster at 14/01/21 20:07:52]

By *ryant2018Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes we thought of doing this too ...

Be delighted to read any good or bad feedback x

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

What a horribe name for a club or event or whatever it is very upsetting could someone from admin please remove this post.

Lincoln

"What a horribe name for a club or event or whatever it is very upsetting could someone from admin please remove this post."

Take it up with the organisation "Killing Kittens"

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"What a horribe name for a club or event or whatever it is very upsetting could someone from admin please remove this post."

It's a very widely known sex party organisation, I don't think Fab are going to do anything about that.

"What a horribe name for a club or event or whatever it is very upsetting could someone from admin please remove this post.

It's a very widely known sex party organisation, I don't think Fab are going to do anything about that. "

Havent they been going some time now. As I know over the years theres been post regards them

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"What a horribe name for a club or event or whatever it is very upsetting could someone from admin please remove this post.

It's a very widely known sex party organisation, I don't think Fab are going to do anything about that.

Havent they been going some time now. As I know over the years theres been post regards them "

Since about 2005, I've never seen anyone get upset by the name before

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Every time a woman wanks, a kitten is supposed to die. Hence the name, killing kittens

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Wow! Anyone unaware of the context behind the name of this thread might think we've somehow managed another day straying further away from God's light hahaha

I can practically hear the clutching of pearls across the nation... which of course is somewhat incongruous considering we're all reading this right now from the pages of a swingers forum website but anyway.

Genuinely didn't know it was also the name of an elusive sex club organisation. Just thought it was the name of a modern parlour game myself.

Leeds

It sounds barbaric whoever thought up the name must be insane it doesnt sound erotic at all and anyone who agrees with it should be shameful

"It sounds barbaric whoever thought up the name must be insane it doesnt sound erotic at all and anyone who agrees with it should be shameful"

Its....or was the place where celebrities could be found.

North West

"It sounds barbaric whoever thought up the name must be insane it doesnt sound erotic at all and anyone who agrees with it should be shameful"

I'll take the shame. We'll never go to a Killing Kittens party because we're not the right demographic, but..... that's what it is.

Please start a petition......

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"It sounds barbaric whoever thought up the name must be insane it doesnt sound erotic at all and anyone who agrees with it should be shameful

I'll take the shame. We'll never go to a Killing Kittens party because we're not the right demographic, but..... that's what it is."

They're all over the country aren't they? I went to one of their parties in Edinburgh. Absolutely stunning venue. Which we got kicked out off 10 minutes after arrival

So I'm not going back.

Central Borders

Someone already mentioned the reasoning behind their name. Back in the day girls were told if they'd masturbate a kitten will die.

So anyone taking offence, lighten up!! It's all about sexual freedom and stuff x

Can someone explain what a killing kittens party is like? Intrigued

North West

"It sounds barbaric whoever thought up the name must be insane it doesnt sound erotic at all and anyone who agrees with it should be shameful

I'll take the shame. We'll never go to a Killing Kittens party because we're not the right demographic, but..... that's what it is.

They're all over the country aren't they? I went to one of their parties in Edinburgh. Absolutely stunning venue. Which we got kicked out off 10 minutes after arrival

So I'm not going back. "

I think they are, yes. Unfortunately we are not the body shapes required for Killing Kittens, so we shall take our party going elsewhere

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Can someone explain what a killing kittens party is like? Intrigued "
sent you a DM x

Central Borders

So I'm not going back.

I think they are, yes. Unfortunately we are not the body shapes required for Killing Kittens, so we shall take our party going elsewhere "

Ah right!! Sorry, somehow location popped in my head when you mentioned demographic

Well, fuck em. Loads of other parties and clubs to have a brilliant night at. And from what I've seen of killing kittens so far (besides absolutely stunning venues), more fun will be had at the swingers clubs anyway x

North West

So I'm not going back.

I think they are, yes. Unfortunately we are not the body shapes required for Killing Kittens, so we shall take our party going elsewhere

Ah right!! Sorry, somehow location popped in my head when you mentioned demographic

Well, fuck em. Loads of other parties and clubs to have a brilliant night at. And from what I've seen of killing kittens so far (besides absolutely stunning venues), more fun will be had at the swingers clubs anyway x"

Yep, we agree and don't think we're missing out!

"Can someone explain what a killing kittens party is like? Intrigued "

Google

Leeds

We have had a look at the website and it all seems very clandestine. A sort of if your face dont fit event you aint invited, people who are so far up their own arses or in this case Pussies.

"We have had a look at the website and it all seems very clandestine. A sort of if your face dont fit event you aint invited, people who are so far up their own arses or in this case Pussies."

Time to get the popcorn

North West

"We have had a look at the website and it all seems very clandestine. A sort of if your face dont fit event you aint invited, people who are so far up their own arses or in this case Pussies."

I wonder why it's clandestine, eh?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Great parties. Used to go as a couple. Always found them very friendly and play was there if you so desired.

Don’t understand the issue with them.

By *obinrMan  over a year ago

HULL

Killing kittens is a phrase used in Japan many decades ago. As it was frown upon woman playing with themselves. So everytime a woman had an orgasm or was caught playing with herself,God would kill a kitten. Killing kittens swinging club is about women being in charge and liberating themselves.. Tbh I'd love to be part of that and being dominated by women in the that that men can't approach woman or make the first move. Being teased by another woman fucking your wife and you can't do anything about it, is what dreams are made of lol x

HULL

Killing kittens is a phrase used in Japan many decades ago. As it was frown upon woman playing with themselves. So everytime a woman had an orgasm or was caught playing with herself,God would kill a kitten. Killing kittens swinging club is about women being in charge and liberating themselves.. Tbh I'd love to be part of that and being dominated by women in the that that men can't approach woman or make the first move. Being teased by another woman fucking your wife and you can't do anything about it, is what dreams are made of lol x

HULL

Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??x

Leeds

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??x"
What does having to look like got anything to do with wether you can attend or not?

North West

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??xWhat does having to look like got anything to do with wether you can attend or not?"

Killing Kittens parties are for people who fit a certain physical specification. Hence why we'd not even bother to go or attempt to join. Plenty of other places to party as a chubster.

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??xWhat does having to look like got anything to do with wether you can attend or not?

Killing Kittens parties are for people who fit a certain physical specification. Hence why we'd not even bother to go or attempt to join. Plenty of other places to party as a chubster."

It's all image based and if you or your partner don't fit that image then sorry no matter what you ain't invited. As someone said earlier it was very celeb based and modelled on that image. Their venues and costs reflect that too.

It has its place but isn't for most people.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Leeds

"

People who think that its funny to be cruel to animals are probably the same sort of people who are so far up their own pussies that attend these parties

Leeds

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??xWhat does having to look like got anything to do with wether you can attend or not?

Killing Kittens parties are for people who fit a certain physical specification. Hence why we'd not even bother to go or attempt to join. Plenty of other places to party as a chubster.

It's all image based and if you or your partner don't fit that image then sorry no matter what you ain't invited. As someone said earlier it was very celeb based and modelled on that image. Their venues and costs reflect that too.

It has its place but isn't for most people."

So it's what image you have really isn't it? You could be a millionaire but if you dont fit you dont get in. How shallow?

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

We attended one of these parties in person in the past , the location was lovely but we were surprised at some of the clientele.... we’d heard only super fit people were allowed -wasn’t any different from other places we’d been ! Still had a good night .... not sure how a virtual party would work !

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Went to a couple back when I had a waist... They were very good. Great venues and hosts, nice people. Not sure I'd say any of the guests were any more up themselves than anyone in the fora. A bit pricy but really what's not to like? I'm going to guess 15 years on they remain the same.

Tin town

Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about?

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? "

Totally agree

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? "

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I applied years ago and got turned down. However, I got invited to another London underground event around the same time instead, called Aphrodisiacs and had the time of my life!!! So it turned out well in the end. If I'm deemed inappropriate for an event, I'm not going to get pissed off about it, I'll just find another one where I AM deemed appropriate.

Leeds

some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also

Tin town

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also "

Oh dear. They aren't judgemental criteria... They are just criteria. And they aren't that tight, just trying to get similarly minded people in a party... Much like you do at a private party. Try one before you go too crazy about them.

Leeds

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also

Oh dear. They aren't judgemental criteria... They are just criteria. And they aren't that tight, just trying to get similarly minded people in a party... Much like you do at a private party. Try one before you go too crazy about them. "

A Change of tune here so now what your saying anyone can attend?

Tin town

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also

Oh dear. They aren't judgemental criteria... They are just criteria. And they aren't that tight, just trying to get similarly minded people in a party... Much like you do at a private party. Try one before you go too crazy about them. A Change of tune here so now what your saying anyone can attend?"

Nope not changing my tune.. When I was invited I was younger and fitter and my gf was stunning. I have no idea who can attend, they are private parties and they will invite who they want. I'm suggesting rather than hatchet job something that you have no knowledge of, you give it a go. I don't understand why you seem to feel so passionately about it. But each to their own.

Central Borders

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??x"

Neighbours complained. Everyone had to leave. So a whole bunch of us, dressed to the nines, ended up in after8

Interesting evening for sure x

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

People who think that its funny to be cruel to animals are probably the same sort of people who are so far up their own pussies that attend these parties "

I think you need to understand the history behing the phrase "killing kittens".

It's been mentioned several times.

Read up.

E

North West

I'm just amused that someone thinks a sex party might involve the sacrifice of small mammals

The South

"I'm just amused that someone thinks a sex party might involve the sacrifice of small mammals "

E

North West

"I'm just amused that someone thinks a sex party might involve the sacrifice of small mammals

E"

I know pussies might be pounded, but is that such a bad thing?!

Central Borders

"Hey why did you get kicked out?, you get vetted before you go and your looking pretty fit, so can't see that being a reason ??x

Neighbours complained. Everyone had to leave. So a whole bunch of us, dressed to the nines, ended up in after8

Interesting evening for sure x"

For me it was no big deal, since I'm local. But there were people from Aberdeen, Wales and even from France who'd made their way to Edinburgh especially for this event. Felt really bad for them x

By *andl76Couple  over a year ago

north east

Haha we went to a KK party in Edinburgh happy memories of stuffing my face in princes street McDonald’s in the early hours with all the kids they’d been to a club we’d been to an orgy

Leeds

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also I

Oh dear. They aren't judgemental criteria... They are just criteria. And they aren't that tight, just trying to get similarly minded people in a party... Much like you do at a private party. Try one before you go too crazy about them. A Change of tune here so now what your saying anyone can attend?

Nope not changing my tune.. When I was invited I was younger and fitter and my gf was stunning. I have no idea who can attend, they are private parties and they will invite who they want. I'm suggesting rather than hatchet job something that you have no knowledge of, you give it a go. I don't understand why you seem to feel so passionately about it. But each to their own.

"

I dont feel passionately about I think it is strange that you have to send them pictures to pass their criteria. I've just being reading other threads on the subject seems a lot of people have been refused Shame really that people judge others on looks rather that personality. Could you imagine if they turned people away due to their colour race religion or age.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"

I dont feel passionately about I think it is strange that you have to send them pictures to pass their criteria. I've just being reading other threads on the subject seems a lot of people have been refused Shame really that people judge others on looks rather that personality. Could you imagine if they turned people away due to their colour race religion or age."

or imagine if they turned down single blokes or charged them more, oh wait...

By *evoncream2017Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Where did this name come from. Attractive. ... I think not

Love animals not names like this

North West

"Where did this name come from. Attractive. ... I think not

Love animals not names like this "

Read the thread, the answer is there more than once.

Lincoln

*Googles how to unsubscribe from a thread...*

North West

"*Googles how to unsubscribe from a thread...*"

You can't. You're in for life. Or until 175

The South

"Where did this name come from. Attractive. ... I think not

Love animals not names like this "

If only the explanation to the meaning was available on the internet somewhere......

E

The South

"I'm just amused that someone thinks a sex party might involve the sacrifice of small mammals

E

I know pussies might be pounded, but is that such a bad thing?!"

Chance would be a fine thing.

E

"Some pretty judgemental comments considering most either haven't heard of them or actually been to one. It takes all sorts surely we can be tolerant of things we don't know about? some pretty judgemental criteria for who can attend also "

So you fuck everyone who asks?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I take good care of my little kitten

"I take good care of my little kitten "

Mmm, yes you do

Tin town

"I take good care of my little kitten

Mmm, yes you do "

Get a room!

By *uncouple0512Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

We have been to 6 KK parties, 4 being in Manchester, great venue & polite professional people.

Just a few then can be a little cliquy.

We will go again once they restart when ever that will be.

Zoom Parties just do not have the appeal at the moment!

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"With the lockdown looking likely to stay for a good few months longer.....we have signed up for one the killing kittens virtual parties.

We would be interested to know if anyone else has? What their experiences were and what they thought of them?

Any help/thoughts appreciated good or bad? "

Never done a virtual party before but I'd imagine it would be like the chat rooms here. I've been to a couple of Killing Kittens parties, one included a dinner beforehand with some single KK members. One where processo was poured all night and there was even an oyster man schuking oysters for guests as he explained the different types and flavours

I've seen all sorts of people attend from size 0 to size 22 but the majority have been average sized women, I'm definitely not a skinny mini, so wouldn't expect all model type bodies. I've always had fun at the parties and seeing people who have never been bash it is strange to me because you're essentially doing a disservice to yourselves.

And the name killing kittens is just a name that has meaning behind it and isn't meant to be taken literally.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

People who think that its funny to be cruel to animals are probably the same sort of people who are so far up their own pussies that attend these parties "

You ok Hun?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Great parties. Used to go as a couple. Always found them very friendly and play was there if you so desired.

Don’t understand the issue with them. "

That's because you are one of the elite attendees lol.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

about 15 years ago there was a website with this name and it was about wanking, mostly blokes but there were some ladies as members. but one day it was not there anymore..... never did find out why. I guess that somebody else took the domain name and started a UK based organisation

"Great parties. Used to go as a couple. Always found them very friendly and play was there if you so desired.

That's because you are one of the elite attendees lol. "

But if they let everyone in , they would be just like every other club/party....

They are the Ferrari/Lamborghini of swinging....

Unfortunately not everyone is going to be able to get a ride....

Now either people can accept this , or keep posting negative things because they can’t get in.....

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

But if they let everyone in , they would be just like every other club/party....

Now either people can accept this , or keep posting negative things because they can’t get in....."

My post wasn't negative.

Tin town

Now either people can accept this , or keep posting negative things because they can’t get in....."

It's a little bit like moaning you never win the lottery. When you never buy a ticket.

Now either people can accept this , or keep posting negative things because they can’t get in.....

My post wasn't negative. "

You never moan.... just look at the posts before you.....

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My post wasn't negative.

You never moan.... just look at the posts before you....."

Thanks for clarifying. X

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Never applied, wouldnt want to either. Any group that uses what people look like as entry criteria is elitist, and not dsomething we would want any part of.

Using words like

"They are the Ferrari/Lamborghini of swinging...."

just demonstrates the sort of attitude of "we are better than you".

If I want to see pretty people shagging, I'll just watch Americacn porn lol.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve never been to Killing Kittens, never tried so not sure whether I would be their type or not. I have applied to other party hosts and submitted an application and pictures for approval though, and I didn’t mind because the parties had a great reputation.

Whilst it probably seems a bit elitist or unkind if you’re not accepted, I would take that over the clubs and parties who let anyone and everyone in. I’ve been in parties where people are there in dirty clothes, have no personal hygiene, no manners etc. I also don’t want to pay to go to a party and get there and there be no one I would find attractive, it’s a waste of my time. I think quality control and having a key demographic is important so an application, pictures and recommendations are valuable.

Obviously if go to your local swingers club you expect all kinds to be there, but a party is different.

Bit of a deviation from topic there, but it fit with the way it was going

Lol

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"I’ve never been to Killing Kittens, never tried so not sure whether I would be their type or not. I have applied to other party hosts and submitted an application and pictures for approval though, and I didn’t mind because the parties had a great reputation.

Whilst it probably seems a bit elitist or unkind if you’re not accepted, I would take that over the clubs and parties who let anyone and everyone in. I’ve been in parties where people are there in dirty clothes, have no personal hygiene, no manners etc. I also don’t want to pay to go to a party and get there and there be no one I would find attractive, it’s a waste of my time. I think quality control and having a key demographic is important so an application, pictures and recommendations are valuable.

Obviously if go to your local swingers club you expect all kinds to be there, but a party is different.

Bit of a deviation from topic there, but it fit with the way it was going "

" pay to go to a party"...see, this is where you are going wrong, we have been to loads of parties, and never paid once...guess we are just lucky lol.

London

"I’ve never been to Killing Kittens, never tried so not sure whether I would be their type or not. I have applied to other party hosts and submitted an application and pictures for approval though, and I didn’t mind because the parties had a great reputation.

" pay to go to a party"...see, this is where you are going wrong, we have been to loads of parties, and never paid once...guess we are just lucky lol."

These aren't your typical house parties though. Small house parties I wouldn't expect to pay, bring a bottle and a gift for the host but that's it. For a private party that have fantastic venues and experiences, I don't mind paying.

Tin town

" pay to go to a party"...see, this is where you are going wrong, we have been to loads of parties, and never paid once...guess we are just lucky lol.

These aren't your typical house parties though. Small house parties I wouldn't expect to pay, bring a bottle and a gift for the host but that's it. For a private party that have fantastic venues and experiences, I don't mind paying."

Isn't that one of the great things about this thing of ours...? That there is something for everybody and we are open minded enough not to be judgemental on what others enjoy doing..?

London

These aren't your typical house parties though. Small house parties I wouldn't expect to pay, bring a bottle and a gift for the host but that's it. For a private party that have fantastic venues and experiences, I don't mind paying.

Isn't that one of the great things about this thing of ours...? That there is something for everybody and we are open minded enough not to be judgemental on what others enjoy doing..? "

Yes, I believe there is something for everyone and if those that don't think that a certain party isn't to their taste or think that they would never be accepted to a party without trying, the fault does not lie with the party organisers or club owners.

We can agree to disagree without having a dig at those that attend said parties. If that is what floats their boat and the criteria set out by the organisers ensures they have a great time with those they want to play with, what is the issue?

Here and There

" pay to go to a party"...see, this is where you are going wrong, we have been to loads of parties, and never paid once...guess we are just lucky lol."

I’m not going wrong

Here and There

Isn't that one of the great things about this thing of ours...? That there is something for everybody and we are open minded enough not to be judgemental on what others enjoy doing..? "

There definitely is. No judgement here. It seems to be those who don’t fancy a fee paying, application only party that are the judgemental ones. I think it’s each to their own. We all like what we like don’t we?

Here and There

Isn't that one of the great things about this thing of ours...? That there is something for everybody and we are open minded enough not to be judgemental on what others enjoy doing..?

Yes, I believe there is something for everyone and if those that don't think that a certain party isn't to their taste or think that they would never be accepted to a party without trying, the fault does not lie with the party organisers or club owners.

We can agree to disagree without having a dig at those that attend said parties. If that is what floats their boat and the criteria set out by the organisers ensures they have a great time with those they want to play with, what is the issue?"

I’m with you. It wouldn’t do for us to all like the same thing.

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

Getting furious because private swinger parties are being judgemental about your look... Come on! :D

Guys, be fair, and honest. Swinger clubs are meat markets, where women pick men by look and men (at least) try to pick women by look. I don`t know if there is any "study" on that, but I think casual partners who meet in clubs never stay in touch after 90% of occasions.

So what else should matter for that 1-2 hours of fun than how attractive you are? Okay, there are extremely obnoxious people you surely want to avoid, but in general, there is not even time and opportunity to get to know the personality, and in this case, I don`t think that is a problem. So?

In this new PC world, we tend to lie ourself and others that everyone is equal and worth the same in any circumstances. As a human, yes. But if I go to play football, I will worth much less than C Ronaldo, but probably more than Joe Public who is 110 kg and never played even in the school. And if I feel offended because of it, be fair, I might be wrong.

For most "customers", swinger clubs are not the place to looking for life-long friends, but a quick fun shag. This is a game, where - just like in football - each player has their own league. No one holds you back to try a bit higher, but maybe you won`t be that popular. And club owners want to make money, so they want people around who are wanted by the most.

Saying that as an absolutely average looking guy, who is not rich, not part of the "elite" by any mean, never attended a KK party, and because of my age (39) already being closed out from certain (under 35) events.

Also always need to pay more at entry as a single guy, and need to register upfront, not only pop up. (Thank God, otherwise, parties would be awful sausage-fests.)

That is life, live with it. And one more thing. As long as you are (honestly) happy with your appearance, it's all good, and I`m sure you will find those who will fancy you. But if you are getting frustrated on things like these, well.

Pushups in the morning, running in the parks and healthier diets are allowed even during the lockdown. Sadly, it looks you still have a few months until the next parties, to make yourself "qualified"...

Leeds

"Getting furious because private swinger parties are being judgemental about your look... Come on! :D

Guys, be fair, and honest. Swinger clubs are meat markets, where women pick men by look and men (at least) try to pick women by look. I don`t know if there is any "study" on that, but I think casual partners who meet in clubs never stay in touch after 90% of occasions.

So what else should matter for that 1-2 hours of fun than how attractive you are? Okay, there are extremely obnoxious people you surely want to avoid, but in general, there is not even time and opportunity to get to know the personality, and in this case, I don`t think that is a problem. So?

In this new PC world, we tend to lie ourself and others that everyone is equal and worth the same in any circumstances. As a human, yes. But if I go to play football, I will worth much less than C Ronaldo, but probably more than Joe Public who is 110 kg and never played even in the school. And if I feel offended because of it, be fair, I might be wrong.

For most "customers", swinger clubs are not the place to looking for life-long friends, but a quick fun shag. This is a game, where - just like in football - each player has their own league. No one holds you back to try a bit higher, but maybe you won`t be that popular. And club owners want to make money, so they want people around who are wanted by the most.

Saying that as an absolutely average looking guy, who is not rich, not part of the "elite" by any mean, never attended a KK party, and because of my age (39) already being closed out from certain (under 35) events.

Also always need to pay more at entry as a single guy, and need to register upfront, not only pop up. (Thank God, otherwise, parties would be awful sausage-fests.)

That is life, live with it. And one more thing. As long as you are (honestly) happy with your appearance, it's all good, and I`m sure you will find those who will fancy you. But if you are getting frustrated on things like these, well.

Pushups in the morning, running in the parks and healthier diets are allowed even during the lockdown. Sadly, it looks you still have a few months until the next parties, to make yourself "qualified"..."

That was a bit of a long hard ramble of a read but one interesting thing you said is don't worry if you happy with your own body. My concerns are other people arnt happy with other people's bodies to the point they feel the need to judge them on it to the point it excludes them from parties.

"Getting furious because private swinger parties are being judgemental about your look... Come on! :D

Pushups in the morning, running in the parks and healthier diets are allowed even during the lockdown. Sadly, it looks you still have a few months until the next parties, to make yourself "qualified"...That was a bit of a long hard ramble of a read but one interesting thing you said is don't worry if you happy with your own body. My concerns are other people arnt happy with other people's bodies to the point they feel the need to judge them on it to the point it excludes them from parties."

So what is your solution?

Take them to court?

Force them to take your money?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

So I'm not going back.

I think they are, yes. Unfortunately we are not the body shapes required for Killing Kittens, so we shall take our party going elsewhere "

Us to, we are way to old and wobbly lol

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

"My concerns are other people arnt happy with other people's bodies to the point they feel the need to judge them on it to the point it excludes them from parties."

I think you don`t get the point. These parties are a business for club owners, often their livelihood.

I have zero problems with sharing a party with people I don`t find attractive, I`m even more than happy to chat, or make friends, but I don`t want to have sex with them. And most of us go to swinger clubs to find occasional sex partners. The capacity is limited for most parties, and if guests find more people unattractive in a sex party, they wont go back again. Which hearts the owners business. Most clubs have their own clientele, so they want to please them. No need to be angry about it, there is nothing personal behind it.

However, I heard the same prosecution for Le Boudoir too, and when I got there I`ve seen people from all shapes.

London

Pushups in the morning, running in the parks and healthier diets are allowed even during the lockdown. Sadly, it looks you still have a few months until the next parties, to make yourself "qualified"...That was a bit of a long hard ramble of a read but one interesting thing you said is don't worry if you happy with your own body. My concerns are other people arnt happy with other people's bodies to the point they feel the need to judge them on it to the point it excludes them from parties."

Private parties don't always have the capacity that clubs have and they have the freedom to create an experience for all their guests.

Killing kittens has a party for those in their mature years (i think its called silver kittens).

You don't always play with everyone at a club do you? But at almost every private party I've been to (not necessarily Killing Kittens), there have been big orgy beds that the majority of guests have taken part in.

I think criticising a party that you haven't been to is strange.

I'll be honest, I've been rejected by private parties before. Did it knock me? Initially, yes but I accept we won't always be for everyone.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

cant stand cats... count me in

Do you fuck everyone who asks?

Tin town

So I think the op question was for "intelligence and experiences" re kk parties. And it seems that for some who have actually attended them, most have said they had pretty good experiences. And for some who haven't been and don't seem to want to go, but don't like them.

Re the virtual party side of it... Did you attend op and was it any good?

Here and There

There are swingers clubs all over the country where on any night of the week (pre Covid) you can find a raft of swingers on a very wide scale of attractiveness/age/body type etc. There are plenty of people who don’t really mind what a person looks like and want to chat and get to know their lovely personality and then play with them. There are other people who go to a club/party with a particular type of person in mind and are not interested in anything but that. Both are fine, there’s room for all on this scene.

It’s very rare that I would find someone I wanted to play with on a regular night in my local club, so I don’t go. I’m very particular about what I like and I don’t like to waste my time or money, so I go places that cater for my taste. If I got to a place I knew was for me and it was like another regular night in my local club and there wasn’t anyone there I fancied I’d be disappointed and probably wouldn’t go back. People like to go where they know they’ll have fun, so if that means that organisers have to be selective about who goes to some events then I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

I’m a plus size girl who would likely wouldn’t be accepted to Killer Kitten or LB etc, but it doesn’t mean I don’t think they have a right to vet their customers before they attend their parties.

By *gnatzmacmouseMan  over a year ago

London

Wow...a long thread.

Are we organising a virtual swing to celebrate a year of lockdown?

Zoom?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"With the lockdown looking likely to stay for a good few months longer.....we have signed up for one the killing kittens virtual parties.

Never done a virtual party before but I'd imagine it would be like the chat rooms here. I've been to a couple of Killing Kittens parties, one included a dinner beforehand with some single KK members. One where processo was poured all night and there was even an oyster man schuking oysters for guests as he explained the different types and flavours

I've seen all sorts of people attend from size 0 to size 22 but the majority have been average sized women, I'm definitely not a skinny mini, so wouldn't expect all model type bodies. I've always had fun at the parties and seeing people who have never been bash it is strange to me because you're essentially doing a disservice to yourselves.

And the name killing kittens is just a name that has meaning behind it and isn't meant to be taken literally. "

What I’ve learnt most in this thread is the word SHUKING means to take the shell off a natural object. Thank you for that lol.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's shucking

Please actually try something before you knock it and preferably in recent years. KK has done a lot to clean up their act and being more inclusive. All body types are allowed. This doesn’t exist anymore... including plus sizes. A friend of mine is a KOM (admin) on their site and she is a curvy size 18-20. You do pic verification to prove you are real or you don’t chat, and they save your party pic as you need to prove who you are when going. It’s a safety thing. You therefore have a lot less fakes on their chat site. There is even talk of re-verifying couples every few months to ensure they are still together.

It’s not for everyone I know but it doesn’t deserve the snotty comments on here either...

Leeds

And the name killing kittens is just a name that has meaning behind it and isn't meant to be taken literally.

What I’ve learnt most in this thread is the word SHUKING means to take the shell off a natural object. Thank you for that lol. "

I thought it was the other way round, to take it out of the shell.

Tin town

What I’ve learnt most in this thread is the word SHUKING means to take the shell off a natural object. Thank you for that lol. I thought it was the other way round, to take it out of the shell. "

Didn't squeeze write a song about that?

Leeds

What I’ve learnt most in this thread is the word SHUKING means to take the shell off a natural object. Thank you for that lol. I thought it was the other way round, to take it out of the shell.

Didn't squeeze write a song about that? "

They also had a song about this thread

Cool for Cats.

In this case only cute ones

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

They were pulling muscles, not killing kittens

London

"It's shucking"

My bad it is

By *hillaxMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

It got its name from the Victorian phrase that "every time a girl plays with herself, God kills a kitten". A way of preventing girls from playing with themselves. Boys were told that they'd go blind.

» Add a new message to this topic