FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to Chams

New to Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really want to go to Chams..but as a single female Im quite nervous about going alone..most of the posts I see about Chams comes from couples..Ive had a few offers off guys to go with them but its either fallen through or its guys who want us to join as a couple so basically just after a cheaper membership..Im not sure if I'll stick out like a sore thumb and im also a bit worried about overbearing men if Im on my own..Any advice would be welcome xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get your name down for the beach party I love going as a single girl x I dont mind meeting you there and holding your hand x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It well be my first time this Friday and I am as nervous as anything

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Get your name down for the beach party I love going as a single girl x I dont mind meeting you there and holding your hand x"

Sorry should have said its the Newport Chams..dont drive otherwise I would try the other one as Ive heard better things about that one xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I really want to go to Chams..but as a single female Im quite nervous about going alone..most of the posts I see about Chams comes from couples..Ive had a few offers off guys to go with them but its either fallen through or its guys who want us to join as a couple so basically just after a cheaper membership..Im not sure if I'll stick out like a sore thumb and im also a bit worried about overbearing men if Im on my own..Any advice would be welcome xx"

Which Chams do you mean?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Get your name down for the beach party I love going as a single girl x I dont mind meeting you there and holding your hand x

Sorry should have said its the Newport Chams..dont drive otherwise I would try the other one as Ive heard better things about that one xx"

oops you beat me to it

» Add a new message to this topic