FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time attending a club

First time attending a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening all,

Just wondered if people can advise what to expect on my first visit to a swinging club.

Appreciate they aren’t open at the moment but can’t wait to experience it for the first time when safe to do so.

Love to hear from you

D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The men are like vultures circling the prey lol

By *eocobbMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I have visited a few clubs as a single male. You always get a tour of the club and they explain the health and safety rules. I then usually just have a walk around and chat to as many people as possible.They're normally a friendly bunch

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers both.

I literally can’t wait to attend.

I watched that documentary on Channel 4 and it just made me want to experience even more not necessarily to play the first time

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Try to be as charming, not pushy, and as easy going as you can be. Don't ever expect sex, only to make some social contacts so that when the time is right somebody thinks you are a nice chap and will invite you to join in.

Softly softly catchy Monkey.

Unless you look like Brad Pitt where things might accelerate a little.

Best advice is find a good club, that actually ensures there aren’t to many single guys vs couples/single girls.

Then as others have said just chat and be friendly. We like clubs with large hot tubs, great excuse to see people naked lol but, you can carry on chatting but it’s a little more intimate. If everyone wants to progress to more that’s accommodated easily but no pressure. If it’s just chatting then that’s what it is. X

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Good evening all,

Just wondered if people can advise what to expect on my first visit to a swinging club.

Appreciate they aren’t open at the moment but can’t wait to experience it for the first time when safe to do so.

Love to hear from you

D x"

Thetes a great club not a million miles from you, once it's open again we'd be happy to show you around.

M often gets asked to show first timers around, the staff are super, friendly and welcoming.

E

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x"

Expect nothing!

Go in with the mindset that your going to have a great social evening and make some new friends.

If something happens then that’s a massive bonus to your evening

Just don’t be one of the wanking dead

I've been to many of the Norths leading club's as a single male and as a couple.Go along to your local club . They will show you around and should introduce you to a few of the regulars.. Have a look at the club rules and etiquette. This is very important. Be polite and respectful. Go with no expectations and if anything happens go with the flow. Don't walk around not talking to people while playing with your cock under the towel. We all hate the walking zombie towel wankers as they just expect sex. Be different not pushy and stand out from the crowd. Most of all have fun.

By *luns1Man  over a year ago

Preston

I would agree with all that has been said above. Go with no expectations of play, be polite and courteous and all good things come to those who wait. I was very lucky to have gone to a club for the first time with a partner to play with but the I have to say the wanking dead are a pain. Don't become one of them.

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

I definitely need to try a club need to attend with my sexy ass lady of luck x

By *aomi93Woman  over a year ago

x

I’m in the same boat! Very interested in coming to some clubs when they’re safe to open but I’m totally new to the scene and don’t even know where to look! I’m also going to check out that documentary on channel 4, what was it called?? X

By *lackXealMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"The men are like vultures circling the prey lol "

Haha

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Don’t expect to get invited into any action and you won’t be disappointed. If you do manage to get involved then its a bonus.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I’m in the same boat! Very interested in coming to some clubs when they’re safe to open but I’m totally new to the scene and don’t even know where to look! I’m also going to check out that documentary on channel 4, what was it called?? X"

The Channel 4 programme was called Swingers.

When the clubs are open again, I'm sure fab's clubs page will return. You can find a club near you, read the reviews, and decide what type appeals. They're all very different.

Townhouse might be the nearest to you, and their web site should give you some idea of what they're like. There are a lot more around the north west of England. It depends how far you're willing to travel, really.

Some have accommodation so you can stay overnight. I don't know if any of them are close enough to you to be useful. I love ClubF, and their hotel rooms are great, but last time I looked, Durham wasn't very near to Wales.

By *aomi93Woman  over a year ago

x

"I love ClubF, and their hotel rooms are great, but last time I looked, Durham wasn't very near to Wales."

Unfortunately not but I’d be happy to travel for experiences like this

"I love ClubF, and their hotel rooms are great, but last time I looked, Durham wasn't very near to Wales.

Unfortunately not but I’d be happy to travel for experiences like this "

Townhouse isn't too far from you at all and there's plenty of accommodation close by as well.

Once clubs are allowed to open again, the club section here on FAB will be open as well and you can check out reviews for all the clubs that make it through this tough time. Once you find a couple of Clubs you're interested in, then check out their websites as well. Don't forget to go on a day where the event that their holding suits what you're looking for as well.

Plan well and you're pretty sure to have a great night/weekend

I'd say look at the club section and read people's reviews ......,

Oops admin closed that. So you can't even see old reviews! Lol

Most clubs are setup on lines of owners understanding of swinging ! So each is individual. Done have mostly open plan to feed the voyeurs and exhibtionists! Others for us shyer people have smaller or lockable rooms. All have a great social aspect too

To sum up research, when you can choose the one that you feel fits your thoughts and try it out! Have fun !

All subject to covid and peoples interpret ion of the law!

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x"

Come back in 2022/23

We're hoping to make our visit to a Glasgow club we've heard so much about, when lockdown ends. There are nights for different groups, we hope to go to the couples/ladies night, as seems best for us, though my better half really would like to go to the TV admirers night, she has a curiosity about this.

Sounds like hell, would never attempt it lol

Preston

"I love ClubF, and their hotel rooms are great, but last time I looked, Durham wasn't very near to Wales.

Unfortunately not but I’d be happy to travel for experiences like this "

What I would suggest is be active in the forums and you will certainly make some good relationships who know the clubs mentioned. Townhouse has some fantastic reviews just in the forums so you won't need to wait until the clubs section is opened up again. Not too sure about club F as I have not seen many reviews in the forums but I'm sure there are some. May I say your pictures are absoultley stunning.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

Don't walk around not talking to people while playing with your cock under the towel. We all hate the walking zombie towel wankers as they just expect sex.

...the wanking dead are a pain. Don't become one of them. "

Regrettably some of them get away with it and others follow their example under the 'nothing ventured nothing gained philosophy'.

I know of at least one who pushes his way to the front and gets stuck in without muttering a word. His secret weapon is his tongue and he doesn't use it to ask permission!

Bexley

"

..His secret weapon is his tongue and he doesn't use it to ask permission!"

To be fair, he does use it to say "Thank you" afterwards, but that is with next time already in mind!

By *L Cool DreMan  over a year ago

Thornton Heath

"Don’t expect to get invited into any action and you won’t be disappointed. If you do manage to get involved then its a bonus."

This is exactly how I approach parties

By *L Cool DreMan  over a year ago

Thornton Heath

Definitely go with no expectations. Be friendly and approachable and you’ll be fine. Genuinely the crowd are very friendly. I’ve been to a few and I can only say only one party I went to was frosty but go, enjoy yourself. It’s like a house party (that has sexual activity)

Genuinely interested in this thread. I can't believe I put off going until we wasn't allowed!

The thought of just rocking up on my own feels quote daunting!

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I go with the outlook to "expect nothing" and usually leave having experienced nothing and so at least in that sense I called it right.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think "expect nothing" sets you up for a disappointing night. If you broaden your expectations, you'll have a better time. Don't expect sex, certainly, but clubs are about much more than sex.

I expect to catch up with my club friends, meet some new people, have some interesting conversations, have a nice soak in the hot tub, and relax in an open and welcoming environment. Whatever else happens (or doesn't), the night will meet my expectations and I'll go home happy.

Preston

That does seem a great way to look at it.

Just go with a very open mind, no expectations and chill out. Take it all in and have fun.

As others have said. Leave pre conceptions at the door. Be polite and friendly and see what conversations occur. Think with clubs I’ve found the best thing is to give them time and just see what happens.

Go with no expectations

One club i really like is partners club Bury went there and was easily the youngest guy pretty scsry at first

I decided to just go straight in hot tub and having a nice soak got chatting to a few people mainly older men

One guy asked and sat nezt to me which mist peopple are polite and do ask in which you can easily say no to

I got a lot more relaxed and he put his hand on my leg and that just made my cock go hard lol long story short took him to a room and had a play was awesome !

Clubs are great and can try anything

By *iss selectiveWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

You can expect a friendly welcome and a good giggle if nowt else the clubs are great

By *S2LOOKCouple  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

We've talked about going once they are open again. But, we are put off by comments we see such as this. Will have to see what happens when they open back up.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"The men are like vultures circling the prey lol

We've talked about going once they are open again. But, we are put off by comments we see such as this. Will have to see what happens when they open back up. "

You have at least a couple years to worry about it

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

We've talked about going once they are open again. But, we are put off by comments we see such as this. Will have to see what happens when they open back up. "

Don’t be put off, there’s private rooms that can be locked or curtains drawn if you want privacy (certainly the clubs I’ve attended) and the majority of guys will be respectful towards you.

Also pick the right night or event that’s on, so there’s couples only evenings or party nights with a guest lists that may have certain criteria to attend.

The owners need repeat customers to attend so will be very attentive to your needs and ensure your night goes well

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x"

“I’ll give it an hour” is pretty much what I’ve gone in with, and take it from there. You’ll get a good idea how the night is going to go after about an hour, if anyone is catching your eye, smiles being reciprocated, body language inviting you in etc. If nobody is open to engage you in conversation, and you just want to wander around and take in the sights, that’s fine, just don’t leer with your cock in your hand.

Two hours of my own company is my limit, so I’ve usually gone by 11.30. I won’t visit another club as a solo male ‘off the cuff’ without some kind of pre-arranged meet inside

I sometimes think about this. We are looking forward to when we can go to a club for the first time My partner is young, attractive.

Is it likely I will have to tell a few guys to back off that she/we aren't interested in?

Worried I might get pissed off if I have to do it too regular haha

Bexley

"

I sometimes think about this. We are looking forward to when we can go to a club for the first time My partner is young, attractive.

Is it likely I will have to tell a few guys to back off that she/we aren't interested in?

Worried I might get pissed off if I have to do it too regular haha "

Having read that, I looked up your age and decided that at 31, you would be unlikely to be assumed by the drones to need others to do the job for you!

One or two over the years have erroneously made that assumption concerning older men who bring younger women to parties.

On one occasion a smart Alec shouted "Don't have a heart attack, Grandad". To which the girl involved immediately responded "He's got a much better cock than any of you lot"

Have fun!

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

That made me laugh so true though lol

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Who know what things will be like when clubs reopen? It's impossible to say really in the current circumstances & it could be a long time before they can go back to anywhere near what they were like pre covid.

My experiences as a single female in clubs have been quite mixed, some guys (& occasionally couples) can be very pushy & clearly think their entry fee is a guarantee of some action, but others are very respectful & friendly. How club staff deal with the pushy ones says a lot about the club in general I think.

I've always gone to clubs predominantly to relax and to perve - in my mind, it's the same as going to any other venue, the only difference being that people are nude at the clubs.

So, chat with people - don't be a twat, respect boundaries, don't expect anyone to like you, and chill out. If you're there for sex, you probably won't find it. If you're there to have a nice time and you're just being yourself, you *might* find it... But you still probably won't.

However, you will have a thoroughly relaxing time and if you click with someone, at least you're in the right place to take things further

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Thinking I must give it a go

Bit daunting I think but when I pluck the courage up as long as there's a hotel room there or there abouts give it a go

Funny really when your not shy in the bedroom by no shout but shy about this

By *ottsJMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Does everyone really feel it will be a year or more before we see clubs open? I was thinking more the summer.

If vaccinations keep up the pace I can see social distancing being relaxed pretty quickly and once the 2m rule falls away I can’t see the problem.

Shangri-la

"Does everyone really feel it will be a year or more before we see clubs open? I was thinking more the summer.

If vaccinations keep up the pace I can see social distancing being relaxed pretty quickly and once the 2m rule falls away I can’t see the problem."

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed if you think social distancing will be relaxed & clubs will be fully open by summer.

By *ottsJMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Does everyone really feel it will be a year or more before we see clubs open? I was thinking more the summer.

If vaccinations keep up the pace I can see social distancing being relaxed pretty quickly and once the 2m rule falls away I can’t see the problem.

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed if you think social distancing will be relaxed & clubs will be fully open by summer. "

I wouldn’t be so sure, once the over 50s are done I think you will find the willingness of the under 50s to comply will reduce dramatically.

The Government can’t continuously supply funding either and will readily bow to pressure.

People of the working generations will be ready to take a chance for the sake of a normal life and with less hospital admissions due to the reduced age group I think it will become “manageable”.

I would be surprised if the pubs and clubs aren’t back to a level of normality for the summer. Providing of course the vaccines do what it says on the tin.

Shangri-la

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed if you think social distancing will be relaxed & clubs will be fully open by summer.

I wouldn’t be so sure, once the over 50s are done I think you will find the willingness of the under 50s to comply will reduce dramatically.

The Government can’t continuously supply funding either and will readily bow to pressure.

People of the working generations will be ready to take a chance for the sake of a normal life and with less hospital admissions due to the reduced age group I think it will become “manageable”.

I would be surprised if the pubs and clubs aren’t back to a level of normality for the summer. Providing of course the vaccines do what it says on the tin."

Pubs being open again by sumner, with a level social distancing still in place, is realistic. Sex clubs are a very different scenario though.

Proof of vaccine. Really good hand wash. Ditch the clothes your wearing as soon as you enter. I'm optimistic clubs will be open again this year. We really cant wait for our first time! X

Bexley

"Proof of vaccine.

"

Are vaccination centres giving out certificates? I've heard no mention of it but happy to be corrected if anyone knows better.

The cynical side of me envisages a few home made certificates being presented!

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x

Expect nothing!

Go in with the mindset that your going to have a great social evening and make some new friends.

If something happens then that’s a massive bonus to your evening

Just don’t be one of the wanking dead"

What's a wanking dead lol ?

By *oody do thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

They shuffle from room to room slowly. Following couples groaning as they masturbate in doorways as soon as any fun starts. Showing next to no sign of intelligence

"Proof of vaccine.

Are vaccination centres giving out certificates? I've heard no mention of it but happy to be corrected if anyone knows better.

The cynical side of me envisages a few home made certificates being presented!"

was just suggesting a way venues can be safe. A vaccine passport of sorts would be ideal

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

When you finally get the nerve treat going to a swinging club the same as any new club or pub you may visit ,you will be given a tour and explained the rules,(keep to them)dress smart be friendly ,get chatting to people in the social areas , try and get in conversation with groups or couples , no different to pub,If you see a couple chat to both male and female , some will let you know single guys are not for them ,some will give you signals they are ,don’t go expecting to get laid , just let things flow , you may partner up with a single fem who knows , but you will get to see things as some couples enjoy being watched .you may get invited to join in ,bar and social areas good for conversation, hot tubs good for group conversation, good luck and hope you enjoy your visits

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"When you finally get the nerve treat going to a swinging club the same as any new club or pub you may visit ,you will be given a tour and explained the rules,(keep to them)dress smart be friendly ,get chatting to people in the social areas , try and get in conversation with groups or couples , no different to pub,If you see a couple chat to both male and female , some will let you know single guys are not for them ,some will give you signals they are ,don’t go expecting to get laid , just let things flow , you may partner up with a single fem who knows , but you will get to see things as some couples enjoy being watched .you may get invited to join in ,bar and social areas good for conversation, hot tubs good for group conversation, good luck and hope you enjoy your visits"
a very good analysis - it is all about being relaxed, courteous and aware

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Sounds like hell, would never attempt it lol"

You'd be missing out. You should try it once. You might even like it.

Newcastle

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x"

. Hi I work in club shhh u should receive a friendly welcome and no pressure wat ever club u go to hun

Newcastle

"Proof of vaccine.

Are vaccination centres giving out certificates? I've heard no mention of it but happy to be corrected if anyone knows better. Once u have had the vaccine they give u a card hun

The cynical side of me envisages a few home made certificates being presented!

was just suggesting a way venues can be safe. A vaccine passport of sorts would be ideal "

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x"

You usually always get a tour and shown to the bar

Get yourself booked to an event night (not just a normal open night).... it has guest lists, usually booked on the forums. So controls the single vs couple ratio and things

Don’t go with expectations but make an effort!

Love it and never looked back

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Good evening all,

Love to hear from you

D x

You usually always get a tour and shown to the bar

Get yourself booked to an event night (not just a normal open night).... it has guest lists, usually booked on the forums. So controls the single vs couple ratio and things

Don’t go with expectations but make an effort!

Love it and never looked back "

And if you don’t want to go on your own, there’s lots of kik groups which go together as groups

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Relax and chat to folk , dont be pushy or pester...it can be a fine line trying to be social without being intrusive...but make an effort..

People are friendly but as a single guy you will generally need to do the running...

You'll have a blast..

Deffo need to visit a club.... tho to be fair I’m not one for going to pubs/clubs these days anyway....

By *affy fuckCouple  over a year ago

albufeira

We are from Rhyl and travel to chameleons near Birmingham, brilliant club and people and they have overnight accommodation.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Proof of vaccine.

The cynical side of me envisages a few home made certificates being presented!"

Cards are given out with the vaccine number with the person name so this and any other identification would prove if checked whether the individual has been done I'm sure in time businesses will be able to check by contacting if a person has been vaccinated on record...

Simply go with an open mind and enjoy the experience. Not making your happiness or success dependent on attachment to any thing or person. Simply let it all cum and go as it will. Is good to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

» Add a new message to this topic