FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Attic cinema club

The Attic cinema club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andJ500 OP   Couple  over a year ago

tamworth

Well it's been nearly a year since we had such chat and banter with dear Sharon on our Saturday afternoon visits,enjoying coffee biscuits and those edible nipples (midget gems) before going upstairs.

Dear friends if you are reading this and recall us, pop by and say hello.

Stay safe and stay home, pray for a swift resolution so we can all be back in the club soon xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orruptedCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We’re really missing the Attic Cinema too. We can’t wait to be in the middle of that filth again x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Missing it too..was my 2nd home for such a long time.

Miss my chats with the staff as much as anything else.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yes I have had lots of nice memories in the cinema and met some lovely couples and singles females, ha ha I could write a book on my adventures in the cinema and in the club, but the cinema is I do enjoy and also they have a couple of the rooms open too now for the daytime cinema too . Be glad when we are back to normal and back to the fun . John

stoke on trent

I have wrote a true story in stories and fantasies. Taking a lady friend to the Attic for her first time . Or just put Attic cinema in forum search _ohn1953

stoke on trent

"Well it's been nearly a year since we had such chat and banter with dear Sharon on our Saturday afternoon visits,enjoying coffee biscuits and those edible nipples (midget gems) before going upstairs.

Dear friends if you are reading this and recall us, pop by and say hello.

Stay safe and stay home, pray for a swift resolution so we can all be back in the club soon xx

"

Hi I remember meeting you two in the club and having some fun in one of the rooms with the door open

By *urtmanMan  over a year ago

Burton - Derby area

Hi, I remember you both well- I think it must have been my last visit before the world went mad. Really missing friends, the banter and the sheer horniness of those Attic afternoons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit far

tamworth

Well worth the journey

Make a weekend of it

stoke on trent

"Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit far"

Yes definitely a great place to take your wife, the daytime cinema or the club. And the guys are respectful of the couples or ladies that attend, but the couple have the final say who joins them or not. But has a guy I can only say I had some very good times with the couples and ladies I met in the cinema and the club too

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 19/01/21 19:54:20]

stoke on trent

"Hi, I remember you both well- I think it must have been my last visit before the world went mad. Really missing friends, the banter and the sheer horniness of those Attic afternoons"

Hi did I meet you in the cinema when I brought a lady friend to the Attic cinema one Saturday morning ? I did share her with a couple of guys and after the cinema went into one of the rooms so everyone could have fun

It's a very friendly place...guys are respectful and the staff are amazing.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Defo one club we want to go to when this mess is over

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

The cinema club was one of our planned activities for 2020.

stoke on trent

"The cinema club was one of our planned activities for 2020."

Well I am sure you will get a lot of attention when you do decide to go to the Attic cinema once all this is over, it’s always nice to have new couples and single ladies to come along and to enjoy the experience of having fun in a cinema where no one judge what you do and where all the guys respect the couples and single ladies that attend . John

stoke on trent

"The cinema club was one of our planned activities for 2020."

Your photos are stunning and I am sure you will enjoy your time in the cinema and at the club

Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private "
I believe they have but this part isnt open on cinema days anyway only when the full club is open

stoke on trent

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private I believe they have but this part isnt open on cinema days anyway only when the full club is open "

They open a couple of the rooms a top of the stairs now on the daytime cinema, but you have to leave the doors open so others can watch or join in if asked too

stoke on trent

When I took a lady friend we had fun in the cinema then moved into the big naked room so the guys that wanted to join us could, plus another couple came in and enjoyed the fun too, there ladies definitely with cum filled pussies because my female friend and the other couples wife like some bareback fun. I know it’s not for everyone because it’s normal safe sex but sometimes it’s just fun and nice also to fuck a nice cum filled pussy

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We miss the attic , went a few times before lockdown #1 with other couples, always a great night. One night I sat chatting with the owner while girls rode the machine abs hot to be his assistant cleaning it !!!

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private I believe they have but this part isnt open on cinema days anyway only when the full club is open

They open a couple of the rooms a top of the stairs now on the daytime cinema, but you have to leave the doors open so others can watch or join in if asked too "

no they only open them upstairs if its packed downstairs. Upstairs is normally closed off

"When I took a lady friend we had fun in the cinema then moved into the big naked room so the guys that wanted to join us could, plus another couple came in and enjoyed the fun too, there ladies definitely with cum filled pussies because my female friend and the other couples wife like some bareback fun. I know it’s not for everyone because it’s normal safe sex but sometimes it’s just fun and nice also to fuck a nice cum filled pussy "
can I just point out that this is not true. Most of us ladies that attend do not do bare sex. I had to stop going for a while one year after a girl started advertising that she wanted it bare there and people assumed it was the norm. It definitely is not

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 24/01/21 13:15:15]

stoke on trent

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private I believe they have but this part isnt open on cinema days anyway only when the full club is open

They open a couple of the rooms a top of the stairs now on the daytime cinema, but you have to leave the doors open so others can watch or join in if asked too no they only open them upstairs if its packed downstairs. Upstairs is normally closed off "

I last two times I have been and it was not that busy in the cinema the few rooms at the top of the stairs are open to use. And no one said it’s just bare back, mostly everyone has safe sex, I said my female friend and this other couple had enjoyed having bareback, it’s up to the couples and ladies if they want safe sex or bareback, but most do have safe sex

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I am very much looking forward to getting back to the attic. I have had a lot of good times there

On our list for 2021! See all of you there for lots of fun. X

stoke on trent

"On our list for 2021! See all of you there for lots of fun. X"

You definitely be made welcome when we can all get back to some hot sexy fun back at the Attic day cinema

stoke on trent

"I am very much looking forward to getting back to the attic. I have had a lot of good times there "

Yes all of us are missing the fun we had at the Attic, but sure we will get back to having fun once we can sort Covid out. Everyone will be that horny and I am sure the couples and ladies be looking forward to enjoy some nice cocks

By *erynaughtyman1979Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Really miss the club. It’s by far my favourite and have had many great nights there with some amazing people. Very much hoping to get the chance to be back there soon!

They open a couple of the rooms a top of the stairs now on the daytime cinema, but you have to leave the doors open so others can watch or join in if asked too no they only open them upstairs if its packed downstairs. Upstairs is normally closed off

I last two times I have been and it was not that busy in the cinema the few rooms at the top of the stairs are open to use. And no one said it’s just bare back, mostly everyone has safe sex, I said my female friend and this other couple had enjoyed having bareback, it’s up to the couples and ladies if they want safe sex or bareback, but most do have safe sex"

I was normally there 2 or 3 times a week...which is why I've said it's rare for the upstairs to be open. Mostly due to safety. It's usually if there are more than 3 women/ couples that it gets opened up. I much prefer the actual cinema room though.

So cant wait to get back and see friends

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Oh lord this place is on my bucket list , and had few invites from couples in past , this year come what may , i will try each room

By *erynaughtyman1979Man  over a year ago

Northampton

It’s well worth the visit. I can’t speak highly enough of the staff and clientele

Think I will need to bring a lady friend sometime with me if am ever down that way sounds fun and everyone is friendly

Not sure why they would open any rooms up surely the fun should just be in the cinema in the day time.

lincoln

Not all people like to be watched

"Not all people like to be watched "
you can really stop that at greedy girls nights or for the daytime cinema. There is no private rooms as all doors must be kept open on the rare occasions they open up some of the first few rooms.

Nothing is open past the toilets.. ( except If a lady wants to change or shower)

* Can't

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Love the Attic cinema

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 14:07:09]

Not been to the cinema during the day how does it compare to nighttime?

By *E_13Couple  over a year ago

Burton on trent

"Not been to the cinema during the day how does it compare to nighttime? "

The Cinema isn't my favourite part of the club (we love the Attic!), we did visit one week day and myself and another lady were the only women there, there were about 10 men. I'm more comfortable in mixed groups.

Only ever been once just before lockdown and it was absolutely fantastic, can’t wait to go back!!

By *erbyclubfunCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Can't wait to go back. We miss our special nights out

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

"Not been to the cinema during the day how does it compare to nighttime? "

It's pretty similar, only I think you'll probably have a much higher ratio of men, generally tends to be very well attended by couples and single ladies who enjoy lots of male attention ?? try it, when we get there !!!

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Oh i do hope Ron and all his gorgeous team are ok and keeping well .The Attic has given me so many happy and deliciously naughty moments of pure carnal pleasure with some absolutely amazing people!

The day it reopens i think should be celebrated in style and well I'll leave the rest to your imagination but pass the condoms and top up the lube !

By *haron4uTV/TS  over a year ago

near mansfield / scunthorpe

Definitely missing the Attic , can’t wait to get back there

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Swindon swingers kink visit only.

We just hope beyound hope that the Attic makes it through and reopens. I guess they are still paying rent / rates ect?

Living miles away we have to make it a few days away trip. Have had some amazing times there and plan more.

stoke on trent

I think a lot go people cannot wait for the attic and the cinema to open once things is ok to open again. A lot of frustrated guy, ladies and couples just waiting for more hit fun

I take it you are not allowed to take pictures or videos?

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Me and a lady friend were getting quite regular, and she loved putting on a show. She was just getting brave enough to play in actual cinema when it shut

"I take it you are not allowed to take pictures or videos?"
you can get permission in advance sometimes

"I take it you are not allowed to take pictures or videos? you can get permission in advance sometimes "

Thanks

By *tabosteveMan  over a year ago

nottingham ng11

yes you can sometimes get permission in advance ...general rule is no cameras or mobile phones to be used , but if it does not upset the privacy of other club visitors then it can be arranged

"yes you can sometimes get permission in advance ...general rule is no cameras or mobile phones to be used , but if it does not upset the privacy of other club visitors then it can be arranged

Ok. That's great. Thanks for letting us know

"

Best club i have ever visited both daytime and evening cant wait to go back

Not really Cinema but I've got a serious itch that needs scratching and it usually gets attention on the Friday/Monday TV/CD days.

I hope I can attend to be a slut at least some time this year..

I posted a little while ago about the maze section bring removed. Given that it's still going to be months before it's likely to be able to open... I think it would be a good idea for them to create a section like the Czech Gloryhole cubicles. Where people can liedown with bottom half outside for all manner of fun. Works for guys gals and tgirls.

stoke on trent

"I posted a little while ago about the maze section bring removed. Given that it's still going to be months before it's likely to be able to open... I think it would be a good idea for them to create a section like the Czech Gloryhole cubicles. Where people can liedown with bottom half outside for all manner of fun. Works for guys gals and tgirls. "

They have the darkroom and that has gloryholes too plus a curtain when you pull back there is a big bed and glory holes , I know me and three guys joined a couple at first she was sucking cocks from the glory holes as we pulled the curtain back and watched then the hubby waved us in so me and three guys stripped off and joined them, wow what fun that was all of us touching and taking it in turns fucking her as she played and sucked us

By *inky NikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Kinksville

"Oh i do hope Ron and all his gorgeous team are ok and keeping well .The Attic has given me so many happy and deliciously naughty moments of pure carnal pleasure with some absolutely amazing people!

The day it reopens i think should be celebrated in style and well I'll leave the rest to your imagination but pass the condoms and top up the lube ! "

Me too Tina! We need to tag team some sexy people when it opens up!!

X

tamworth

Great to see people we know on this thread and looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hope Ron and the teams well, and updated the sofas and finished the wet area

I’ve only ever been once, when they was a special bi event run at the club. Was hoping there would be another one when everything reopens again x

"Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit far"
its worth the trip both,make a weekend out of it,kestrels was my local when I lived in bagshot now I’m back in the midlands the attic is my little bit of pleasure

"Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit farits worth the trip both,make a weekend out of it,kestrels was my local when I lived in bagshot now I’m back in the midlands the attic is my little bit of pleasure"

Yes. I think we will do that when pandemic is over. My wife will love it I'm sure.

We used to go to Kestrels too. Happy days!

"Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit farits worth the trip both,make a weekend out of it,kestrels was my local when I lived in bagshot now I’m back in the midlands the attic is my little bit of pleasure

Yes. I think we will do that when pandemic is over. My wife will love it I'm sure.

We used to go to Kestrels too. Happy days!"

many a good night in the pool

"Sounds like a great place to take my wife. Shame it's a bit farits worth the trip both,make a weekend out of it,kestrels was my local when I lived in bagshot now I’m back in the midlands the attic is my little bit of pleasure

We used to go to Kestrels too. Happy days!many a good night in the pool "

And afternoons in the Dungeon

We used to go to Kestrels too. Happy days!many a good night in the pool

And afternoons in the Dungeon "

yep and the dark room

I was only saying to mrs trouble this morning that its nearly a year since we first went to the attic. We went to the valentines party last year and went a few more times after but then we hit lockdown 1.0. Hopefully we can get back soon and maybe try the cinema

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private "

Can you elaborate on the maze? Description etc.

We used to go to Kestrels too. Happy days!many a good night in the pool

And afternoons in the Dungeon "

I’ve spent some time chained up and being spanked in that dungeon room x

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Our favorite club. We will be so happy when this is over and we can have a weekend away again.

"Unfortunately I've heard that they have removed the maze section for some unfathomable reason. It was my favourite place to make initial contact in private

Can you elaborate on the maze? Description etc."

Basically it was a series of narrow dark zig zag corridors so it was very easy to bump into someone and touch them up leading to more adventures.

"Missing it too..was my 2nd home for such a long time.

Miss my chats with the staff as much as anything else. "

I don't want to appear rude but about the only thing I disliked about the Attic was the way that people seemed to congregate around the cafe area and chat for what seemed like hours on end. It came across as very cliquey and excluding. Also blocking the way from cinema to the stairs to upper floor.

By *rimmed587Man  over a year ago

lutterworth

Missing the attic too, anyone know if it going to survive covig and reopen

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We're really looking forward to being allowed to restart our monthly visits to The Attic, it's always been our favourite club & we've met lots of fantastic people there.

lincoln

missing it too it has been some tine

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

So miss my visits to the attic my last visit was amazing!! The night of storm Dennis last February!! What a journey back into south Cheshire!!

By *lacklovingwomanWoman  over a year ago

St. Neots

So wish it was closer xx

I miss party nights massively, let's hope things progress as planned

Love the attic cinema

Always enjoyed my visits to the cinema

"We're really looking forward to being allowed to restart our monthly visits to The Attic, it's always been our favourite club & we've met lots of fantastic people there."
look forward to seeing all my friends x

By *onkris25Couple  over a year ago

derby

the maize is now more fun places to play and various other alterations have been done and totally redecorated and yesit will reopen as soon as possible with a big partynight

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Woohoo! Can't wait to get back!

By *traightplayCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Excited to see everyone again and the new improvements??

By *assage_noirMan  over a year ago

The Angel

Looking forward to seeing the changes.

"the maize is now more fun places to play and various other alterations have been done and totally redecorated and yesit will reopen as soon as possible with a big partynight"

By *igandyMan  over a year ago

nottm

Definitely missing it as well

Looking forward to coming in and introducing the Me to the cinema x

stoke on trent

"Looking forward to coming in and introducing the Me to the cinema x"

I am sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing you introducing yourself to the Cinema

By *5t3Man  over a year ago

nr Ilkeston

Thinking attic cinema is going to be my first visit to any form of club, late July hopefully is it usually open Tuesdays and Wednesday?

Also any like to accompany me and show me the ropes . Pm me if you would like to help my initiation into the club scene.

Scott

By *tabosteveMan  over a year ago

nottingham ng11

GOVT PERMITTING : Attic club derby will reopen on 19th july 2021 with the first main party event been on the saturday 24th

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

I like the Attic club as a whole, and enjoyed using the cinema, the first time I went I was minding my own business sitting on the back row wanking when a couple came and sat next to me, it wasn't long till the fella signalled for me to start touching the lady and soon after she had both our hard cocks in each hand, then she lent across me and gave a amazing bj, oh boy I'm missing this place.

By *idsTomMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Thinking attic cinema is going to be my first visit to any form of club, late July hopefully is it usually open Tuesdays and Wednesday?

Also any like to accompany me and show me the ropes . Pm me if you would like to help my initiation into the club scene.

Scott"

Yes open both days 11-5 and then on the Wednesday for Cinema 7-12

» Add a new message to this topic