FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs in Leeds

clubs in Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichael66 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Is there any good clubs open on a Sunday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

No not in leeds nearest is cupids or la cambra both take about 40 mins from leeds

By *hatstight333Couple  over a year ago

East York's.

I thought isis was in Leeds.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Isis is in Leeds but not open on a Sunday x

By *hatstight333Couple  over a year ago

East York's.

Doe I didn't read the full sentence. apologies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Partners is only 30min's from Leeds yes is correct Isis is in Leeds but check forums about that topic

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No clubs in Leeds open on Sunday (boo!) but maybe Youtopia near Malton is.

"Partners is only 30min's from Leeds yes is correct Isis is in Leeds but check forums about that topic"
what you mean by check forums about that topic?????

"Partners is only 30min's from Leeds yes is correct Isis is in Leeds but check forums about that topic what you mean by check forums about that topic?????"

Peeps don't like the club. No worries really, just means there is less competition for me.

"Partners is only 30min's from Leeds yes is correct Isis is in Leeds but check forums about that topic what you mean by check forums about that topic?????

Peeps don't like the club. No worries really, just means there is less competition for me."

even so no reason for people to slag it off at every op, let people go and find out for them selfs instead of trying to force there opinion on everyone

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"Partners is only 30min's from Leeds yes is correct Isis is in Leeds but check forums about that topic what you mean by check forums about that topic?????

Peeps don't like the club. No worries really, just means there is less competition for me.even so no reason for people to slag it off at every op, let people go and find out for them selfs instead of trying to force there opinion on everyone

"

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Everyone has clubs they like and don't like.

Isis does have its fans, do we don't think to say everyone doesn't like it would be true, and it doesn't mean its not your type of club.

For Sundays, Youtopias on the camping weekends, Cupids or Partners otherwise.

Leeds

Well I might give Isis a go tomorrow evening if they have not got the decorators in! If anyone wants to pop down with me and hold my hand so to speak drop us a line.

"Well I might give Isis a go tomorrow evening if they have not got the decorators in! If anyone wants to pop down with me and hold my hand so to speak drop us a line. "

It's not open til Wednesday afternoon.

Peeps don't like the club. No worries really, just means there is less competition for me.even so no reason for people to slag it off at every op, let people go and find out for them selfs instead of trying to force there opinion on everyone

"

Sorry where did we slag off a club in this topic - see forums is a tip to help people make up their mind a club can have negative or positive postings in a forum and that is the reason why there is a forum - It is open to all and there is no other reason... Admin takes out forum replies which are aggressive or misleading...

Sorry where did we slag off a club in this topic - see forums is a tip to help people make up their mind a club can have negative or positive postings in a forum and that is the reason why there is a forum - It is open to all and there is no other reason... Admin takes out forum replies which are aggressive or misleading... "

well its a wonder why half yours are still up then, if i go to a club i dont like i dont post stuff about it because other prob really like it, let people make there own mind up, for some reason and its not just me saying it, it seems like you have an axe to grind about the place?????

"

well its a wonder why half yours are still up then, if i go to a club i dont like i dont post stuff about it because other prob really like it, let people make there own mind up, for some reason and its not just me saying it, it seems like you have an axe to grind about the place?????"

But how can someone make their mind up if there are only glowing reviews about a place and no negative ones?

I've never been to a swingers clug so I can't comment on any. But reading positive and negative reviews gives you an idea of the place AND the person reviewing. You can tell that some people didn't research before going by the way they write a "bad" review. Likewise you can spot someone who has left the same "had a great time" review for the 52nd consecutive week.

Leeds

Well that's scuppered that! Back to a glass of chilled wine after work then!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"

well its a wonder why half yours are still up then, if i go to a club i dont like i dont post stuff about it because other prob really like it, let people make there own mind up, for some reason and its not just me saying it, it seems like you have an axe to grind about the place?????

But how can someone make their mind up if there are only glowing reviews about a place and no negative ones?

I've never been to a swingers clug so I can't comment on any. But reading positive and negative reviews gives you an idea of the place AND the person reviewing. You can tell that some people didn't research before going by the way they write a "bad" review. Likewise you can spot someone who has left the same "had a great time" review for the 52nd consecutive week."

Agreed 100% JenniDee

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"

I've never been to a swingers clug so I can't comment on any. But reading positive and negative reviews gives you an idea of the place AND the person reviewing. You can tell that some people didn't research before going by the way they write a "bad" review. Likewise you can spot someone who has left the same "had a great time" review for the 52nd consecutive week."

Agree 200%

» Add a new message to this topic