FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Was Rios in Kentish Town open prior to this national lockdown

Was Rios in Kentish Town open prior to this national lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichie Rich 93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wild S.West

Some lovely times at Rios but before the National Lockdown this month, was it open

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig 3002000Man  over a year ago

wansted

Not that im aware of lets hope it will reopen when all this over really miss the place have some great times there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only ever visited Kestrels. Was/is Rios similar? Weekdays during the day?

Wild S.West

Kestrels ? Where was that ?

"Kestrels ? Where was that ?"

Spa near Heathrow. Turned into AbFabs Club in the evening

By *xhibitionistbenMan  over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

Never been to Kestrels, but Rios is a naturist spa in Kentish Town. Mainly indoors, 2 hot tubs, pool, saunas and steam rooms, fairly small outdoor area (but certainly decent given location on a busy high street) and play rooms round the back. Whenever I have been during day, play is limited in public areas, but heard plenty goes on after hours

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Unsure whether we would enjoy Rios ... we would welcome the "wet venue" aspect but want to know about the patrons and the facilities (rooms/cabins) ... any feedback. Plus as a MILF kind of lady, would I rate with the crowd? x Anne

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Some lovely times at Rios but before the National Lockdown this month, was it open"

The Web site wasn't clear but as far as I understood it, it hasn't been open for months.

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Many many years ago ... you could go upstairs - was like walking into a Roman scene

Ahhhh good times

"Only ever visited Kestrels. Was/is Rios similar? Weekdays during the day?"

If you’re used to kestrels ...I would suggest not to try Rios. You will be disappointed

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Some lovely times at Rios but before the National Lockdown this month, was it open"
. As far as I am aware Rios has been closed since the first lockdown in March 2020 and has been closed ever since

"Only ever visited Kestrels. Was/is Rios similar? Weekdays during the day?

If you’re used to kestrels ...I would suggest not to try Rios. You will be disappointed "

Ok. Many thanks for the advice

By *andJ500Couple  over a year ago

tamworth

We love Rios - was a regular Saturday night for us.

Hope it survives and look forward to seeing you all there again in the big hot tub

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

"Unsure whether we would enjoy Rios ... we would welcome the "wet venue" aspect but want to know about the patrons and the facilities (rooms/cabins) ... any feedback. Plus as a MILF kind of lady, would I rate with the crowd? x Anne "

Much more of a spa than ab fabs, the saunas and steam rooms are great and in the evenings the big jacuzzi is fun.

More men, fewer girls and any major action is mostly behind closed doors although weekend evenings it is much more of a swingers venue. I love the place and often popped in lunchtimes and after work.

As a male it’s a great place to take someone but less likely as a place you will pick someone up for fun.

You would fit in just fine and be hugely popular with the clientele, they are an eclectic bunch. The guys tend to be respectful as much as anywhere but you will certainly be followed around a little. The staff are very good and quite visible but I’ve never seen anything they needed to react to.

The bar is a nice place to chill, as is the tv room (television in this case). The massages are top class, well priced and in my experience generally above board.

Opening hours are great, virtually all day and night, I think it closed midweek at 10 am and reopened an hour later. Certainly worth giving it a go if it ever reopens. One of my favourite haunts together with. ab fabs, the BFC and hellfire.

Have fun stay safe xx

weybridge

If you’re used to kestrels ...I would suggest not to try Rios. You will be disappointed

Ok. Many thanks for the advice"

Horses for courses

I’ve been to both, often. I love both places and honestly couldnt choose. It depends how you want to spend your time.

Everyone has there (totally valid) opinion but if you ask specific questions I’m sure you will be able to come to a conclusion of wether it’s potentially for you.

Better still visit once it opens and reach your own conclusions. Sometimes you need to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, and some frogs are excellent (french) kissers.

Stay safe have fun Lance x

weybridge

Ok. Many thanks for the advice

Horses for courses

I’ve been to both, often. I love both places and honestly couldnt choose. It depends how you want to spend your time.

Everyone has there (totally valid) opinion but if you ask specific questions I’m sure you will be able to come to a conclusion of wether it’s potentially for you.

Better still visit once it opens and reach your own conclusions. Sometimes you need to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, and some frogs are excellent (french) kissers.

Stay safe have fun Lance x"

Everyone has “their...” (I’m better with numbers)

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

"Unsure whether we would enjoy Rios ... we would welcome the "wet venue" aspect but want to know about the patrons and the facilities (rooms/cabins) ... any feedback. Plus as a MILF kind of lady, would I rate with the crowd? x Anne "

You would rate very highly

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Rios does suffer from being a walk in venue with no membership or ID required.

Because of that some ladies can get some unwelcome attention from guys who don't know the rules.

You would rate a 10 with the clientele!

Wild S.West

You'll be very popular my dear

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"You'll be very popular my dear"

No disrespect but with Rios reputation some of the men would try it on with a corpse if there was a chance of a shag.

wansted

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 01:35:51]

wansted

your not far out there with that statement lad

As a lady you do get a lot of looks.

And people will knock a lot on the doors at the back.

But I’m lost in the moment so don’t notice.

Only once had a problem and security quickly sorted it.

And a good cup of tea as well.

And as the nicest single guy Costas said. It’s not been open since it went into lockdown in March.

Edmonton

"And as the nicest single guy Costas said. It’s not been open since it went into lockdown in March. "
. Hi Chazza & Gazzz high praise coming from you two.

"And as the nicest single guy Costas said. It’s not been open since it went into lockdown in March. . Hi Chazza & Gazzz high praise coming from you two."

I will reward you ha ha with a cup of tea and a biscuit in Rios.

Edmonton

"And as the nicest single guy Costas said. It’s not been open since it went into lockdown in March. . Hi Chazza & Gazzz high praise coming from you two.

I will reward you ha ha with a cup of tea and a biscuit in Rios. "

. Milk and one sugar please

weybridge

"And as the nicest single guy Costas said. It’s not been open since it went into lockdown in March. . Hi Chazza & Gazzz high praise coming from you two.

I will reward you ha ha with a cup of tea and a biscuit in Rios. . Milk and one sugar please "

Digestives or rich tea last biscuits last time I checked.

I will reward you ha ha with a cup of tea and a biscuit in Rios. . Milk and one sugar please

Digestives or rich tea last biscuits last time I checked. "

Our last visit. The biscuits were digestives.

weybridge

I will reward you ha ha with a cup of tea and a biscuit in Rios. . Milk and one sugar please

Our last visit. The biscuits were digestives. "

Always made my day when they had digestives rather than the alternative. Nothing better than a lazy afternoon or evening at Rios, I do hope it reopens. There is a reason places survive as long as it has.

Edmonton

Our last visit. The biscuits were digestives.

Always made my day when they had digestives rather than the alternative. Nothing better than a lazy afternoon or evening at Rios, I do hope it reopens. There is a reason places survive as long as it has."

. When ever I go it’s mostly digestives they have. I think one of the reasons Rios has survived so long is it has been there since the 70’s I use to drive pass it between 1987 to 2000 to visit family and friends.It’s on the High Street close to a tube station so there is a good possibility that they will get pasting trade as they say.

Wild S.West

And it's cheap considering you can stay there all day and evening til 7 in the morning for under 30 quid. You bring a blanket and a pillow and that's a cheap place to stay on a night out in the big smoke

Edmonton

"And it's cheap considering you can stay there all day and evening til 7 in the morning for under 30 quid. You bring a blanket and a pillow and that's a cheap place to stay on a night out in the big smoke "
. I have heard it described as the cheapest hotel in London

weybridge

[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 17:27:44]

weybridge

"And it's cheap considering you can stay there all day and evening til 7 in the morning for under 30 quid. You bring a blanket and a pillow and that's a cheap place to stay on a night out in the big smoke . I have heard it described as the cheapest hotel in London "

They are not wrong

By *orkslondon123Man  over a year ago

London

Has anybody got any stories of anything they've seen or experienced at Rio's

Wild S.West

You hang around the smoking area you just naturally start chatting and flirting. Then I've had one lady then lead me into the sauna and drizzle prosecco down her breast and make me lick it off her. It gets nuts in a good way. Or if you just wanna soak and chill there is plenty of opportunity for that. Chilled atmosphere.

Digestives and unlimited cups of tea. Nudity, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs. Wonderful!

Wild S.West

"Digestives and unlimited cups of tea. Nudity, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs. Wonderful! "

Indeed what's not to like. Its also full of all shapes and sizes. No elite "Aren't I gods gift" idiots just ordinary people all just happy to be naked

weybridge

"Digestives and unlimited cups of tea. Nudity, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs. Wonderful! "

Unlimited digestives too

Wild S.West

"Digestives and unlimited cups of tea. Nudity, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs. Wonderful!

Unlimited digestives too "

And tea

Not sure it will reopen "prior" to this current lockdown....unless you have a TARDIS? I guess it should open after lockdown tho....

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Not sure it will reopen "prior" to this current lockdown....unless you have a TARDIS? I guess it should open after lockdown tho...."

Whilst social distancing is in place, it's not gonna reopen . In all likelihood that takes us well into 2022 and who knows what business will survive. For all we know they could be gone .

By *gnatzmacmouseMan  over a year ago

London

...and couples only on a Saturday night- highly recommended.

+ BYOB and they will keep it behind the bar for you.

+

"Digestives and unlimited cups of tea. Nudity, steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs. Wonderful!

Indeed what's not to like. Its also full of all shapes and sizes. No elite "Aren't I gods gift" idiots just ordinary people all just happy to be naked "

» Add a new message to this topic