FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to this and have been asked to go to a club

New to this and have been asked to go to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winging In The Rain OP   Man  over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

Hi, I'm new to the whole swinging scene and recently met a really nice couple on here that I get on well with. We've had a couple of meets and they brought up the topic of the clubs that they've been to and said that they'd like to take me to one.

Can someone with some experience of this kind of thing give me an idea of what it's like? I don't know if I'd be dropping myself in at the deep end really! Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs are great, we love them. Its normal to feel nervous before going for the first time, especially as a single bloke, but it sounds like you will be ok as you will be meeting a couple there that you have met before so won't be completely on your own.

Best advice is to go with no expectations, relax and just enjoy your evening, and only do what you feel comfortable with. Most people in clubs are really friendly, so just make the effort to be sociable.

Unfortunately, single guys can get stung money wise in some clubs, so we would suggest doing a bit of research on the best night to go as a single guy. The townhouse in birkenhead on a wednesday night isnt too bad for single guys, or a thursday night in the no.3 club in chorley is another option.

Hope you enjoy your first club experience.

St Helens / Liverpool

Thanks for the reply, yes I'm a bit nervous but I would be travelling and going in with them so at least I won't be sat in the corner on my own =P We're all bi as well so no issues there!

the above comment is completely accurate mate. Friendly enough people who will understand your nerves as a first timer (they all were once). Just be honest and use your manners when greeting people and you will be fine. The first time I went, myself and the lady I was with were asked to join a couple, but my nerves got the better of me and I hid my (metaphorical) tail between my legs lol The best way I can describe the clubs are like social gatherings where people have sex but without the d*unk idiots that you would have in nightclubs sleazing all over people Enjoy the experience mate, you will love it.

just go do it

do you know which club they are talking about - maybe i could offer some specific tips

St Helens / Liverpool

"just go do it

do you know which club they are talking about - maybe i could offer some specific tips "

I believe that they have memberships to several clubs, but the only name that I remember is Chameleon's.

Best advice is treat it like your going to a club in town, have a few drinks, good chat and if your lucky you might get to play, don't be worried if you get asked to play and nerves get the better of you, it happens, explain your nervous and maybe just have a soft play?

St Helens / Liverpool

"Best advice is treat it like your going to a club in town, have a few drinks, good chat and if your lucky you might get to play, don't be worried if you get asked to play and nerves get the better of you, it happens, explain your nervous and maybe just have a soft play? "

I'm looking forward to it. I don't get nervous whilst playing or have any 'performance issues' haha, it's just the lead up to it as I'm quite shy until I've relaxed a bit.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"just go do it

do you know which club they are talking about - maybe i could offer some specific tips

I believe that they have memberships to several clubs, but the only name that I remember is Chameleon's."

Chameleons might be an issue for you. Your couple will get in easily, but Chameleons will treat you as a single guy and they have plenty of rules for a single guy to join. It's unlikely you'll simply be able to turn up at Chams and get admittance. Suggest you establish which club and what night your friends want you to go with them so you can check out admittance for a single guy.

An example is some friends of mine want to meet in a club, and Infusions was suggested on a Saturday night, unfortunately though single guys, even if wanting to go inas a 3some aren't allowed so that club had to be scrapped.

Mark

St Helens / Liverpool

"just go do it

I believe that they have memberships to several clubs, but the only name that I remember is Chameleon's.

Chameleons might be an issue for you. Your couple will get in easily, but Chameleons will treat you as a single guy and they have plenty of rules for a single guy to join.

Mark"

I'm going to see them tonight so will speak to them about it. I received a PM yesterday and was told that there is a bi night at Infusion in Blackpool and on that night no membership is required so that might be better for us.

» Add a new message to this topic