FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples only nights

Couples only nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I have a friend who has asked me to.take her to a club (she they open), she doesn't want to play with a anyone else but she likes the idea of watching other and others watching us.

Having never been to a couple's only night, is this a better way to go as I know some people get freaked out by the single guy towel twitchers who walk drift around trying their look with every women they spot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

1st time I went to a club was couples night and are still in touch with the couple to this day 9 years later that we played with!

If you’re friend only wants to play and be watched then nothing wrong with picking the right mixed night and just playing in the couples room if she has the confidence too or if not go in a private room with a window so that people can watch, when and mean when not if we come out of the other side it might only be socials to start with which may help as you can go to a club chat with like minded and have a look round the club.

By *octordigitsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi all,

I have a friend who has asked me to.take her to a club (she they open), she doesn't want to play with a anyone else but she likes the idea of watching other and others watching us.

Having never been to a couple's only night, is this a better way to go as I know some people get freaked out by the single guy towel twitchers who walk drift around trying their look with every women they spot.

"

Couples nights are great ... as can be a Sunday afternoon when it’s a bit quieter ... test the water

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Talk to her and discuss what she wants from the night. Couple's nights are very different from open nights. Obviously you won't get advances by single men. But is she worried about that? Or even though she doesn't want to play would she like being chatted up by single men? Would she not like to she see strong minded lone women picking out the men they fancy? Would she not like to watch a gang bang with multiple men? There's lots of cool scenarios and individuals to be seen at a standard club night. Couples nights are more limited but some people find them a more gentle atmosphere. I think you should really find out what she wants from a club experience and then you'll know what would be the right night.

» Add a new message to this topic