FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First timers

First timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I know it’s probably going to be a long time before we can go to the clubs, but we have both agreed once they are back open we will be going.

Any tips/hints for first timers at a swingers club?

Thank you in advanced.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Hi, I know it’s probably going to be a long time before we can go to the clubs, but we have both agreed once they are back open we will be going.

Thank you in advanced. "

Explain yo the host that you are new.

Have a your of the club so you have a idea of the facilities.

Relax and chat to the people in the club.

Get the host to introduce you yo people.

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

I would just go with an open mind and not have too many expectations put on yourselves. Just enjoy the different kind of energy there is in a club vs anywhere else you would have been before and be open to talking and engaging with people to learn and get your bearings on what and how you might like to have fun. Also be prepared to have compliments and offers made like you dont get on a normal night out, it is a sex club Take! I would just take them all positively but already think about how you might react/answer so you feel in control of the situation. Take the chance to dress up sexy as that is fun in advance of even getting there as well letting others enjoy the sight of you both in what you would normally only show privately is one first sexy step in itself! Have some fun together with each other perhaps in a private room with a viewing window where you can enjoy being watched (if that is your thing) without having to worry about people asking to join in. Hopefully if you have a good 1st experience it will give you the desire to go back and ideas for what more maybe next time with a chance to talk about it and plan your night in advance! Who knows when anyone will get to actually go again but good luck!

By *ottonABCCouple  over a year ago

Crewe

We phoned in advance and we’re given a tour.

Before we went we agreed on what what wanted to do and set our boundaries.

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Like one of the replies says go with an open mind no expectations and a set of rules do's and don'ts although as time goes on and more times you go you will probably find the goal post get moved good luck and hope you enjoy

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

I would say go as soon as they open as it can be very daunting going in later

By *luns1Man  over a year ago

Preston

I would agree with all of the above, have no expectations of play (but be prepared for it, your own condoms etc)relax be yourself and enjoy it and take it all in. I was lucky to go with a play partner for my first time.

By *werty38Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Agree with all the above and discuss between each other before hand your expectations and boundaries . Afterwards have a good chat between yourself a on what you liked and enjoyed along with what you didn’t. Most off all have fun

By *octordigitsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Agree with all the above and discuss between each other before hand your expectations and boundaries . Afterwards have a good chat between yourself a on what you liked and enjoyed along with what you didn’t. Most off all have fun "

First time I took my now ex to a club all I wanted to do was go again ..... and again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is daytime clubs any good never been to one

Dont get pissed ,know what level of play you want,play safe

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

When you’re close to the club (maybe in your hotel), put on your status that you’re going to the club and put on “see who’s near”. You’re likely to get winks and messages from others who are also going to the club.

By *oundmywaybackWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

My first club experience as a single female was amazing! I luckily had the most incredible female chaperone who was really well known by lots of people who attended my local club. It meant I was introduced to people and have now made friends of my own. I am super confident to attend that club by myself now

ideally see if you can arrange to go with another couple who can show you the ropes

We are also new in the North East and have agreed to go together when allowed, we are 50 something and very nervous, don't want to mess anything up. Would love club recommendations, North East

I’m excited for my first swing club too!

By *luns1Man  over a year ago

Preston

"We are also new in the North East and have agreed to go together when allowed, we are 50 something and very nervous, don't want to mess anything up. Would love club recommendations, North East "

I believe Club F is up there somewhere but I have never been. I'd advise get there early and see if the staff can give you a tour of the place and go through the rules and etiquette of the club. I would try and treat it as a sexy date night in a bar, if you would be outgoing in a bar or pub and find it easy to strike up a conversation with others then do that. All the folk I have met in my limited experience of clubs is that people are friendly and like to help and offer advice.

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, myself and the hubby are looking forward to our first visit to a club or party when normality returns, advice is definitely appreciated x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Research. Whatever club you try understanding how the club operates prior is really handy. By sorting out the little practicalities it can help things go smoothly and reduce anxiety. Check the club website, check the forums and never be afraid to just call the club and ask the questions.

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

"I would say go as soon as they open as it can be very daunting going in later "

We did this on our first time at Ourplace4fun and were the only ones there for over an hour lol.

We had a nice tour and a good chat with the staff so it wasn't all wasted time.

Brazil

"When you’re close to the club (maybe in your hotel), put on your status that you’re going to the club and put on “see who’s near”. You’re likely to get winks and messages from others who are also going to the club."

Cracking tip

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hi, I know it’s probably going to be a long time before we can go to the clubs, but we have both agreed once they are back open we will be going.

Thank you in advanced. "

Do your research to see if the club is a good fit for you, as different clubs have different vibes. Agree and draw up your rules before hand, treat it like a normal night out and don't have and expectations. Don't be scared and sit in a corner all night make sure to chat to people, most people are very welcoming and friendly. Use this time to check out some of the virtual nights that the clubs are doing, to get to know people.

Good luck on your adventure.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"When you’re close to the club (maybe in your hotel), put on your status that you’re going to the club and put on “see who’s near”. You’re likely to get winks and messages from others who are also going to the club.

Cracking tip "

We always get a few when we’re chilling in the hotel

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"When you’re close to the club (maybe in your hotel), put on your status that you’re going to the club and put on “see who’s near”. You’re likely to get winks and messages from others who are also going to the club.

Cracking tip

We always get a few when we’re chilling in the hotel "

We normally (not always) just like to turn up to a club with out putting ourselves out there online before hand. We don't always want to create any expectations, obligations or pressure with people prior to arriving. We just like to turn up and let things roll naturally. That way we find things a lot more easy going and creates far more possibilities.

Brazil

Cracking tip

We always get a few when we’re chilling in the hotel

We normally (not always) just like to turn up to a club with out putting ourselves out there online before hand. We don't always want to create any expectations, obligations or pressure with people prior to arriving. We just like to turn up and let things roll naturally. That way we find things a lot more easy going and creates far more possibilities."

That's a good point too.

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

We are wanting to goto our 1st club to. We have been on holiday and been to a couple of bars and love the social side and ended in brill sex however I have different visions of a club and were a little scared of the unknown!

Obviously we've talked about what we want to happen but I've a feeling I would need abit of Dutch curidge but this may end in abit to much and not doing anything which is fine as we love to chat to people but didn't know if it was fround upon to just go and have a drink. I think what I'm trying to say is we would love to go have a look round have a sociable drink get to know our surroundings and people then the time after take it that little bit further as we only have one club in mind so would probly be our regular club. Don't think this comment makes much sense but there u go....

We cant wait for our first time!!! We live so close to one now too (the VA) xx

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"We are wanting to goto our 1st club to. We have been on holiday and been to a couple of bars and love the social side and ended in brill sex however I have different visions of a club and were a little scared of the unknown!

Obviously we've talked about what we want to happen but I've a feeling I would need abit of Dutch curidge but this may end in abit to much and not doing anything which is fine as we love to chat to people but didn't know if it was fround upon to just go and have a drink. I think what I'm trying to say is we would love to go have a look round have a sociable drink get to know our surroundings and people then the time after take it that little bit further as we only have one club in mind so would probly be our regular club. Don't think this comment makes much sense but there u go...

"

infusions blackpool is a very nice club for first time

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"We are wanting to goto our 1st club to. We have been on holiday and been to a couple of bars and love the social side and ended in brill sex however I have different visions of a club and were a little scared of the unknown!

Obviously we've talked about what we want to happen but I've a feeling I would need abit of Dutch curidge but this may end in abit to much and not doing anything which is fine as we love to chat to people but didn't know if it was fround upon to just go and have a drink. I think what I'm trying to say is we would love to go have a look round have a sociable drink get to know our surroundings and people then the time after take it that little bit further as we only have one club in mind so would probly be our regular club. Don't think this comment makes much sense but there u go....

"

It makes sence . No its not fround upon a big part of going to clubs is the social side. So yes you can go just to have a drink and a chat, look around to see if it's right for you (the club sceans not always for everyone). No ones expected to do anything they don't want to do.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

There's nothing to be scared of. Most clubs, on most nights, aren't that different from bars, until you want it to be different - and that's when you're glad you chose a club. But you can go at your own speed. There's no pressure to do anything you're not ready for.

Most people will have a few drinks through the night, but I would advise against using alcohol for courage. If you're not comfortable playing, then don't play. Don't force anything that doesn't feel right. Come back another night and maybe then you'll be in the mood. Too many drinks will only ruin the night for you and others. And might get you kicked out.

The clubs I know are social places. Not playing is fine. That's especially true on your first night, but long-established regulars won't always play either.

I think picking one club to be your regular is a good idea. It'll give you the best chance of getting comfortable there, and you'll have time to get to know the other people there. The rest gets much easier then. Some people have the ability to jump into a new social environment and instantly make connections, but that's not me. Taking my time has worked well.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"I would say go as soon as they open as it can be very daunting going in later

We did this on our first time at Ourplace4fun and were the only ones there for over an hour lol.

We had a nice tour and a good chat with the staff so it wasn't all wasted time."

Not kidding, if it’s just ourselves and the staff at OP4FUN it makes no odds, nowhere else we’d rather be. Cosiest bar in the world.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We were a week or so away from our first visit back in March.

We're so looking forward to finally given one a whirl but it's probably unlikely it'll be this year (well, in the UK anyway)

» Add a new message to this topic