FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Favourite music in clubs ??

Favourite music in clubs ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a little something different to discuss lol ??

We love funky house music in clubs, great sexy beat and good basslines which make for a very sexy atmosphere

We just wondered what other peeps preferences were ?? Admittedly its fun to have a selection even some 80's grooves are good fun, but for us it has be funky and sexy

Also some clubs seem to have a leaning towards the night club feel whilst others are less inclined that way, which ones are your favs etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I suppose if it`s the "night club" style of club then music is a must but to be honest I prefer there to be no music or kept as a background as I like to converse with people and am handicapped with a hearing problem which makes conversation difficult enough as it is!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats completely understandable from your perspective and totally understand where your coming from.

I think its good to have background in the more social area's as you do need to be able to converse without having your eardrums burst lol, but there is definitely something to be said for a good dance area especially if there's a pole too

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I like the music in the social area but in the play area I like to hear people moan and fuck even though a bit of music is nice too , but I think it's because I'm a newbie and I've only been to swingers clubs for a few months

» Add a new message to this topic