FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Weds

Chams Weds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologise if this has been asked before but cant find a thread on it.....Looking at going to Chams (Darlaston) as my first time of going to a club. Was looking at going Wednesday daytime or maybe night not sure yet so wanted to know what its usually like on a Wednesday? Cant seem to find anyone saying if its quiet or busy so would be good to know before i go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Chances are it will be quiet but very chilled out, especially with the schools on holiday and the sun out, although there will be a great chance for naughties in the sun on the sun deck ATM!

"Chances are it will be quiet but very chilled out, especially with the schools on holiday and the sun out, although there will be a great chance for naughties in the sun on the sun deck ATM! "

Aha yeah i was thinking the same which would help with it being my first time as its easier to relax and lose the nerves. The only other day was gonna be a saturday which ive heard are pretty busy???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saturday nights at chams are busy but fun

Think im gonna go a saturday instead then!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"Think im gonna go a saturday instead then! "

I think that's a good choice, even Saturdays arnt as rammed as they used to be, which may be slightly better for a first time.

Our first ever time was a Saturday night at chams, and we've been going back ever since!

I'm sure you'll be fine, staff there are 2nd to none, and we've never felt harassed or pushed into anything. With Saturdays being couples and single fems only it's generally more relaxed and women tend to dress up a bit more on Saturdays, which if it's your first time can feel a bit more comforting depending on the type of person you are.

Good luck - but I'm sure you won't need it!

Thanks

D&K

Agree, Saturdays can be busy but settles down after 11pm towards midnight.

Will the sun hold out till Saturday tho, if your wanting to enjoy the sun terrace ?

"Think im gonna go a saturday instead then!

I think that's a good choice, even Saturdays arnt as rammed as they used to be, which may be slightly better for a first time.

Our first ever time was a Saturday night at chams, and we've been going back ever since!

I'm sure you'll be fine, staff there are 2nd to none, and we've never felt harassed or pushed into anything. With Saturdays being couples and single fems only it's generally more relaxed and women tend to dress up a bit more on Saturdays, which if it's your first time can feel a bit more comforting depending on the type of person you are.

Good luck - but I'm sure you won't need it!

Thanks

D&K"

Thank you, ive heard good things about Saturdays although i did double check the website and realised that after a certain time its only single women and couples allowed so now im contemplating going on a friday where single men are allowed as well just so its more of a mix and i can get a better feel for what the club is like when everyone is allowed in there

Wanna jump in my taxi ride home seeing as we're both from sunny wolves xxx

personally we have found sundays to be a good mix, fairly busy but still relaxed. Singles too

we be there sat with friends if u decide to go let us know we will look after you xxxxxxx

Im not going this week i ment the week after, sorry if i confused you but thanks for the offer, i appreciate it!

Saturday day times are fairly quiet but but get busier! There are mostly couples and single men in the afternoon! I Have been on a Wednesday evening before and it's pretty good! Not rammed like it is on a Friday! For a first time I would reccomend goin in a sat day time and staying into the evening if you want more! Let me know if you want to come as my guest!!

"Saturday day times are fairly quiet but but get busier! There are mostly couples and single men in the afternoon! I Have been on a Wednesday evening before and it's pretty good! Not rammed like it is on a Friday! For a first time I would reccomend goin in a sat day time and staying into the evening if you want more! Let me know if you want to come as my guest!!

"

Well yeah going on a saturday daytime did cross my mind but i work on a saturday day time which i was i thought about friday instead. Thanks for the offer but ive already sorted out who im going with aha

"Saturday day times are fairly quiet but but get busier! There are mostly couples and single men in the afternoon! I Have been on a Wednesday evening before and it's pretty good! Not rammed like it is on a Friday! For a first time I would reccomend goin in a sat day time and staying into the evening if you want more! Let me know if you want to come as my guest!!

Well yeah going on a saturday daytime did cross my mind but i work on a saturday day time which i was i thought about friday instead. Thanks for the offer but ive already sorted out who im going with aha "

That's fine about not going this time! I would love to go with you sometime or meet up with you there!

You will have a great time there! All the people are nice and the rooms are great fun!

» Add a new message to this topic