FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Spas in the North East

Spas in the North East

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new to the area (Newcastle ish). Once allowed id love to visit a spa. Can you recommend any good ones, if there are any in this area? Very hesitant about going alone so wouldn't mind some company too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

A beauty spa?

"A beauty spa?

"

Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean a spa where play is possible.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

ClubF is not far from Newcastle, and has a hot tub, sauna, and steam room (along with a number of play rooms and a dungeon). It's closed now, of course, and it'll be a while before they're open for play. But when we're back to some kind of normal, I would recommend it.

"ClubF is not far from Newcastle, and has a hot tub, sauna, and steam room (along with a number of play rooms and a dungeon). It's closed now, of course, and it'll be a while before they're open for play. But when we're back to some kind of normal, I would recommend it."

Excellent! Thank you for the recommendation

"ClubF is not far from Newcastle, and has a hot tub, sauna, and steam room (along with a number of play rooms and a dungeon). It's closed now, of course, and it'll be a while before they're open for play. But when we're back to some kind of normal, I would recommend it.

Excellent! Thank you for the recommendation

"

Exactly what I'm looking for

By *eocobbMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

As said before club f. Always enjoyed the daytime sessions there. Also shh club in Newcastle

"As said before club f. Always enjoyed the daytime sessions there. Also shh club in Newcastle"

Are they accomodating for single females or would I be better being accompanied?

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

There are lots of women who go on their own. You'd be fine - once you get through the door it isn't scary at all, and the staff do a good job of making sure people are OK.

The bar area is no nudity, no play. In the play areas, consent is rule 1. You don't do anything you don't want to do, and if anyone forgets that, they get dealt with.

If you do want to go with someone, I am sure you'll get a lot of offers. I'd suggest someone you already know and trust for the first time, if you can

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The choice is yours, nothing better than sharing the experience with a special friend - safety in numbers and all that!

Just chill out and relax, plenty of teasing, mental and physical stimulation plus don't forget about the feet!!

"There are lots of women who go on their own. You'd be fine - once you get through the door it isn't scary at all, and the staff do a good job of making sure people are OK.

The bar area is no nudity, no play. In the play areas, consent is rule 1. You don't do anything you don't want to do, and if anyone forgets that, they get dealt with.

If you do want to go with someone, I am sure you'll get a lot of offers. I'd suggest someone you already know and trust for the first time, if you can"

By the sounds of it I'd be better going with someone. Its quite daunting to contemplate going solo. The spa certainly sounds appealing though. Thank you john

"The choice is yours, nothing better than sharing the experience with a special friend - safety in numbers and all that!

Just chill out and relax, plenty of teasing, mental and physical stimulation plus don't forget about the feet!! "

The feet?

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We had our first visit to Club F last year before lockdown. The owners are very welcoming and do a good job of showing you around. I know there are a few ladies on here who do go solo. Once they are back open check the different nights they do to find the one that would suit you best. I didn't use the spa facilities myself but it looked good and clean.

Kx

"We had our first visit to Club F last year before lockdown. The owners are very welcoming and do a good job of showing you around. I know there are a few ladies on here who do go solo. Once they are back open check the different nights they do to find the one that would suit you best. I didn't use the spa facilities myself but it looked good and clean.

Kx"

Always good to know they are welcoming. Ill have to check out their website. Its reassuring if other females are recommending the club too.

Thank you K x

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"We had our first visit to Club F last year before lockdown. The owners are very welcoming and do a good job of showing you around. ...

... I didn't use the spa facilities myself but it looked good and clean.

Kx"

We had a very similar experience, highly recommended the staff are super friendly as are the members. Also feels very safe, and a complete escape from normality (the themed rooms help make it special).

We did try the hot tub, it was lovely. The free massages are also great if you get the opportunity.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

I went to clubf with a female playmate & enjoyed a lovely meet with a man there. I didn’t play with my female friend at the time but it was nice to have a bit of support.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I would recommend Pandora in Leeds they have sauna , massage room , lovely hottube and swimming pool all indoors

"We had our first visit to Club F last year before lockdown. The owners are very welcoming and do a good job of showing you around. ...

... I didn't use the spa facilities myself but it looked good and clean.

Kx

We had a very similar experience, highly recommended the staff are super friendly as are the members. Also feels very safe, and a complete escape from normality (the themed rooms help make it special).

We did try the hot tub, it was lovely. The free massages are also great if you get the opportunity."

Love a free massage! I have been to a club on the South Coast (formerly paradise spa) but the facilities weren't all that to be honest. I'd rather somewhere where I can relax and not be pressured into play.

"I would recommend Pandora in Leeds they have sauna , massage room , lovely hottube and swimming pool all indoors "

Hmm I think that may be a tad too far unless I can book accommodation close by. Thank you for the recommendation

"I went to clubf with a female playmate & enjoyed a lovely meet with a man there. I didn’t play with my female friend at the time but it was nice to have a bit of support. "

That's what I'd ideally like, some female company, although this part of my life is secret so might be tricky

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I went to clubf with a female playmate & enjoyed a lovely meet with a man there. I didn’t play with my female friend at the time but it was nice to have a bit of support.

That's what I'd ideally like, some female company, although this part of my life is secret so might be tricky "

We are club f regulars, the staff often introduce new people to other members so thay can chat and ask any questions thay mite have, seems to help them relax xxx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I would recommend Pandora in Leeds they have sauna , massage room , lovely hottube and swimming pool all indoors "

I didn't realise Pandora had so many facilities, I might give them a try when I'm staying over in Leeds next, cheers

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

" We are club f regulars, the staff often introduce new people to other members so thay can chat and ask any questions thay mite have, seems to help them relax xxx"

Yes they are rather good at a spot of matchmaking and generally being great hosts. Also helps that some of the regulars also go the extra mile to be welcoming.

Selby

"I would recommend Pandora in Leeds they have sauna , massage room , lovely hottube and swimming pool all indoors

Hmm I think that may be a tad too far unless I can book accommodation close by. Thank you for the recommendation "

I can sugest acomodation

Selby

"I would recommend Pandora in Leeds they have sauna , massage room , lovely hottube and swimming pool all indoors

I didn't realise Pandora had so many facilities, I might give them a try when I'm staying over in Leeds next, cheers "

Pandora facilities are really fantastic , modern and management and staff are really special lovely friends

By *ig BapsWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm new to the area (Newcastle ish). Once allowed id love to visit a spa. Can you recommend any good ones, if there are any in this area? Very hesitant about going alone so wouldn't mind some company too"

Hi hun message me if you want Club F is great I host an event there its safe friendly and a good place to start! It's also a hotel when open

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

definitely clubf it's a good clean safe club for singles and couples

"I'm new to the area (Newcastle ish). Once allowed id love to visit a spa. Can you recommend any good ones, if there are any in this area? Very hesitant about going alone so wouldn't mind some company too

Hi hun message me if you want Club F is great I host an event there its safe friendly and a good place to start! It's also a hotel when open "

PM sent x

"I went to clubf with a female playmate & enjoyed a lovely meet with a man there. I didn’t play with my female friend at the time but it was nice to have a bit of support. "

Yes I dont think I'm confident enough to go on my own, need a wing man

"definitely clubf it's a good clean safe club for singles and couples "

I've checked out their website, looks good

By *issy123Woman  over a year ago

northeast

Clubf is a fabulous club I’ve often went alone but great to have someone to go with pm me I don’t mine going with you

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I didn't realise Pandora had so many facilities, I might give them a try when I'm staying over in Leeds next, cheers

Pandora facilities are really fantastic , modern and management and staff are really special lovely friends "

Looking at their website, they're not accepting new solo male members (no pun intended), and times for solo guys to visit appear restricted too. It's probably a non-starter for me, but I'll check nearer the time, thanks anyway

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 11:39:36]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact me mrjazzy please

» Add a new message to this topic