FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs Re opening?

Clubs Re opening?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetnjuicycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Did I get that right - possibly allowed from 21st June ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Did I get that right - possibly allowed from 21st June ??"

No ... if I can’t get my eyebrows done then they sure as hell won’t open clubs.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Possibly! Assuming they regulate nightclubs in the same way as swingers clubs. Not clear in local authorities will be able to apply their own set of criteria. 21st is the earliest date and also suggested the possibility of vax certification.

By *inkybiblackMan  over a year ago

Leyton

Are Saunas regarded as indoor leisure and therefore fall under Stage 2?

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Ooh or maybe you are

• 21 June: All legal limits on social contact set to be removed, with the remaining sectors of the economy reopened. Weddings are the only events where some restrictions may have to remain

london

"Did I get that right - possibly allowed from 21st June ??

No ... if I can’t get my eyebrows done then they sure as hell won’t open clubs."

Eyebrows included.... 21st is when possibly all restrictions removed.

EVERYONE GET VACCINATED!

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Not sure how vax cert would work as not everyone will be vaccinated by June and vaccinations were never compulsory

But it's great news to get a glimmer of hope

By *inkybiblackMan  over a year ago

Leyton

I think saunas are included as part of sports and gym leisure activities so theoretically sauna based swing clubs could reopen in stage 2. Perhaps.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

My birthday is the 24th. If we can re-open, it would be the best birthday present ever!!!!!!

london

"Not sure how vax cert would work as not everyone will be vaccinated by June and vaccinations were never compulsory

But it's great news to get a glimmer of hope "

It’s only a consultation so doubt they will implement that anytime soon.

By *rofessorMattMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"My birthday is the 24th. If we can re-open, it would be the best birthday present ever!!!!!!"

All Fingers crossed for this, I just need to work off this lockdown belly now!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"My birthday is the 24th. If we can re-open, it would be the best birthday present ever!!!!!!

All Fingers crossed for this, I just need to work off this lockdown belly now!"

I think the whole of the nation will be out pounding the pavements and eating lettuce now that there is a glimmer of hope lol

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

No ... if I can’t get my eyebrows done then they sure as hell won’t open clubs.

Eyebrows included.... 21st is when possibly all restrictions removed.

EVERYONE GET VACCINATED! "

That's how we took it. All restrictions lifted including social distancing providing no foreign strains of the virus comes along and f##ks it all up. But lets not think about that and grasp this positive day in a very long pandemic. Good news day to lift everyones mood

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Each step will be checked for 5 weeks before next step.

Schools are back 8 march so numbers will rise straight up as most involved in schools.... teachers pupils parents are non vaccine groups.

Thus step 2 will be stopped.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My birthday is the 24th. If we can re-open, it would be the best birthday present ever!!!!!!"

Ha! No way! I (Mr) was just thinking the same thing, albeit about my birthday, not yours!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"My birthday is the 24th. If we can re-open, it would be the best birthday present ever!!!!!!

Ha! No way! I (Mr) was just thinking the same thing, albeit about my birthday, not yours!"

We'll have to make it a night to remember then!!!

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

I wouldn’t bank on clubs opening in June.

Council will still need to give approval and it may be contingent on things like showing ID and a COVID test on the door, which would put a lot of people off.

Councils could well hold out for longer than June. There’s nothing more likely to spread the virus than naked strangers having sex in the couples room all on top of each other!

I don’t want my doctor being told that I tested positive trying to get into a sex club either!

Let’s hope they can open sometime this year though

Dan

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

That's how I understood it too. Might be ealyer or later depending on data. Fingers crossed everything goes the right way.

Sooo looking forward to getting back to Townhouse when we can. And sooo hoping you guys more than recover financially Vicki and Jim! Xx

By *heekyredsoloWoman  over a year ago

bromborough

"Sooo looking forward to getting back to Townhouse when we can. And sooo hoping you guys more than recover financially Vicki and Jim! Xx"

So excited Honeyboy

All being well its go, go, GO

Something to aim for and look forward to! Yay

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Mine on 26th and finally an advantage of those numbers on the clock ... should be fully vaccinated - see you there

C xx

By *emmaMilfWoman  over a year ago

London

Diet starts now, counting down to June x

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

My birthday is in October so should all be clear by then, hopefully!

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

So nice to see some positive posts on here. Can’t wait to get back to the clubs and support them xx

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

"

All Fingers crossed for this, I just need to work off this lockdown belly now!"

us too !!!!!! lol

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Mine on 26th and finally an advantage of those numbers on the clock ... should be fully vaccinated - see you there

C xx"

My birthday is actually 21 June....! Wouldn’t that be a great way to celebrate if one of the clubs DID reopen that day!!

Durham

"Each step will be checked for 5 weeks before next step.

Schools are back 8 march so numbers will rise straight up as most involved in schools.... teachers pupils parents are non vaccine groups.

Thus step 2 will be stopped."

There's always someone to piss on the parade. Let us have our good news day and we can all see how things pan out along the road

As I have my own business I am looking forward to going back to work and we will also be supporting the clubs .

By *allguynowMan  over a year ago

durham

People seem to forget you need both vacinnations to be fully protected not just the first one. Only when the whole world has been fully vacinnated will normal life resume. Boris is very good at over promising but under delivering. Just an opinion from a guy who is desperate for normal life to return

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Oh 21st of June just happens to be a Monday so what better way to open than with a Milf Monday? Oh and I’ll have had my second jab by then too so ........

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Swingers clubs not same category as nightclubs they are adult entertainment

By * Your PleasureMan  over a year ago

"Each step will be checked for 5 weeks before next step.

Thus step 2 will be stopped.

There's always someone to piss on the parade. Let us have our good news day and we can all see how things pan out along the road "

It’s a risk based judgment Boris has been trying to balance, deaths and the economy, yes he has let things get too far before putting in lockdowns, there are plenty of people still not adhering to the current rules.

By *orthwestloverMan  over a year ago

chester

That’s definitely how I took it too

By * Your PleasureMan  over a year ago

It’s true, eat out to help out was all about the economy and a period where it was seen to be a bit safer.

By *imcoxMan  over a year ago

Eton

Can’t wait 3-4 months but there is light at the end of the tunnel

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn’t bank on clubs opening in June.

Council will still need to give approval and it may be contingent on things like showing ID and a COVID test on the door, which would put a lot of people off.

Councils could well hold out for longer than June. There’s nothing more likely to spread the virus than naked strangers having sex in the couples room all on top of each other!

I don’t want my doctor being told that I tested positive trying to get into a sex club either!

Dan"

Agree.

By *ornyJ3000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Gosh there’s some doom-mongers in here!

The end is in sight!

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Happy birthday in advance and so happy u lot can open by june

london

Most of u love doom news.. yes clubs are opening by june.. all clubs and even swingers clubs..stop your negativity

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Most of u love doom news.. yes clubs are opening by june.. all clubs and even swingers clubs..stop your negativity"
have you had this in writing ???

london

"Most of u love doom news.. yes clubs are opening by june.. all clubs and even swingers clubs..stop your negativityhave you had this in writing ???"

Contracts can be oral u know.. not nrcessary in writing... just saying.. boris said the plan is irreversable..the intention is genuine

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

They may, they may not but I for one (and us as a couple) am glad for the optimistic news (as those that have had covid and NOT underplaying it ) want to return to normality and not just with money swinging. The gym, the pub, temhectaking the kids out freely. Not getting carried away but cautiously optimistic.x

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I may be of the posters appearing as a doom monger.

In hindsight i probably agree with that and i apologise.

Kids do need to return to school asap my point is that there are some restrictions less risky to lift. Such as allowing people to travel without meeting anybody for instance.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Even if it gets put back a month, at least there is a glimmer of hope! Up until now, the night time industry has been floundering around with no real end in sight...this is a glimmer of hope.

Can the doomers please give it a bloody rest for one bloody day and let us enjoy this glimmer after nearly a year of closure. We're not fuckin stupid. We KNOW we could be delayed. We KNOW we'll have to jump through hoops. We know there could be a spanner in the works. We KNOW local councils could put fire hoops up for us to jump through. But just for one God damn day, just let us be positive and allow us to bask in that glimmer....please? thank you muchly xxx

By *londie and him 1Couple  over a year ago

NORTH west

well said townhouse

london

"I wouldn’t bank on clubs opening in June.

Dan"

Reputable clubs will have a record of your ID and your doctor will not have to know where you may have been exposed

london

"People seem to forget you need both vacinnations to be fully protected not just the first one. Only when the whole world has been fully vacinnated will normal life resume. Boris is very good at over promising but under delivering. Just an opinion from a guy who is desperate for normal life to return

"

For enduring immunity, yes. You’re very well protected with just the one, there’s a wealth of data out there.

london

"Even if it gets put back a month, at least there is a glimmer of hope! Up until now, the night time industry has been floundering around with no real end in sight...this is a glimmer of hope.

Can the doomers please give it a bloody rest for one bloody day and let us enjoy this glimmer after nearly a year of closure. We're not fuckin stupid. We KNOW we could be delayed. We KNOW we'll have to jump through hoops. We know there could be a spanner in the works. We KNOW local councils could put fire hoops up for us to jump through. But just for one God damn day, just let us be positive and allow us to bask in that glimmer....please? thank you muchly xxx"

Well said

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I didn't even say anything wrong so why did my post get taken off? "

It didn't, it is on the other thread about clubs that you added to

You are best not questioning ( wrongly ) why posts were removed as it isn't allowed on the forum

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

not sure it can count as a gym facility - though I do get good exercise & plenty of showers when I'm there.

Probably doesn't count as a nightclub either, though I don't know ..... if you can have a few hundred people gyrating on a dance floor then maybe a few dozen horizontally gyrating in a sex club will be allowed.

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

"not sure it can count as a gym facility - though I do get good exercise & plenty of showers when I'm there.

Probably doesn't count as a nightclub either, though I don't know ..... if you can have a few hundred people gyrating on a dance floor then maybe a few dozen horizontally gyrating in a sex club will be allowed."

well said

How is a massive surge of d*unken twats going to save the NHS

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"How is a massive surge of d*unken twats going to save the NHS "

To be fair, a lot of the UK have been d*unken twats throughout the whole pandemic!! lol

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

I guess “my diet starts tomorrow” really means 23rd February and not the mañana it normally does

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Let’s just hope things go to plan , and local authorities approve clubs for re-opening when ever they feel safe too. Then we all can go along to which ever club you visit, . We have all realised how much we take for granted in our personal life’s , So let’s all support your local clubs and the owners x

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I read that "Adult Indoor Sports Groups" can restart on 17th May.

So le's be creative...what indoor adult sports can we dream up between now and May? "Jeux Sans Frontiers" might have nothing on what I guess could be coming up...

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

only issue is I can only be at one venue at once.

By *ornyJ3000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I read that "Adult Indoor Sports Groups" can restart on 17th May.

So le's be creative...what indoor adult sports can we dream up between now and May? "Jeux Sans Frontiers" might have nothing on what I guess could be coming up..."

Naked Twister! That’s a sport isn’t it?

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"All being well its go, go, GO

Something to aim for and look forward to! Yay "

Hope so, we have been looking forward to visiting you guys again for ages. Just have to remember where we put the membership card!!

By *oDaveQuestSwingCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Even if it gets put back a month, at least there is a glimmer of hope! Up until now, the night time industry has been floundering around with no real end in sight...this is a glimmer of hope.

Can the doomers please give it a bloody rest for one bloody day and let us enjoy this glimmer after nearly a year of closure. We're not fuckin stupid. We KNOW we could be delayed. We KNOW we'll have to jump through hoops. We know there could be a spanner in the works. We KNOW local councils could put fire hoops up for us to jump through. But just for one God damn day, just let us be positive and allow us to bask in that glimmer....please? thank you muchly xxx"

Well said

hear hear xxx

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

i hope clubs will be asking for proof of vaccinations off people's phones before allowing them in !!!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"i hope clubs will be asking for proof of vaccinations off people's phones before allowing them in !!!"

Why not STD and HIV test results too then?

london

"i hope clubs will be asking for proof of vaccinations off people's phones before allowing them in !!!

Why not STD and HIV test results too then?

"

Because if you pass on an STD and then visit your gran who hasnt been vaccinated or is one of the minority where the vaccination hasnt worked, she wont catch the STD. Unless she consents to being fucked up the arse. Its a different disease with a different transmission method. None of this is difficult.

"i hope clubs will be asking for proof of vaccinations off people's phones before allowing them in !!!"
. Don’t think they will be. It will become your own personal responsibility to decide if you want to go in. You won’t be missed

By *issy123Woman  over a year ago

northeast

"All being well its go, go, GO

Something to aim for and look forward to! Yay "

Book me a room I will be 1st through the door it will definitely will be a fabulous opening night that I do know , let’s party

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Ooh or maybe you are

• 21 June: All legal limits on social contact set to be removed, with the remaining sectors of the economy reopened. Weddings are the only events where some restrictions may have to remain"

Let me get this right.

I can't get married but maybe I could organise a gangbang.

reckon its possible but some people including venue owners may not be medically able to do so that has to be worked out

d

By *ortal 6Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Yay! Hoping to have the mother of all blow outs for birthday in July at Townhouse!!!!

So excited xxx

By *ohnandLucyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

And not just for one day, why not give it a rest full stop.

It's still going to be tough for clubs for a while and they need (and deserve) our support!

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We cannot wait to try townhouse crossing everything for you guys!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

To me it's positive signs on the road ahead, it may take slightly longer than anticipated to get there or it might be a smooth journey, but at least we know we're going in the right direction.

Let's just try to enjoy that feeling, it's been a very difficult year for many people, to know that at least we are pointing the right way has got to be helpful and good news even for those who who find it hard to find any positivity in the current situation.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Let me get this right.

I can't get married but maybe I could organise a gangbang. "

You should be able to get married from 12 April

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"To me it's positive signs on the road ahead, it may take slightly longer than anticipated to get there or it might be a smooth journey, but at least we know we're going in the right direction.

Let's just try to enjoy that feeling, it's been a very difficult year for many people, to know that at least we are pointing the right way has got to be helpful and good news even for those who who find it hard to find any positivity in the current situation."

Very well put. It’s nice to see positive comments but as always the negative ones come along, we all know it could get held up but at least there is a plan now delayed or not it will be amazing when we get there x

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Ooh or maybe you are

• 21 June: All legal limits on social contact set to be removed, with the remaining sectors of the economy reopened. Weddings are the only events where some restrictions may have to remain

Let me get this right.

I can't get married but maybe I could organise a gangbang. "

You could always get married that's was never stopped but in a few months you get married and have a gangbang

By *ottsJMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"i hope clubs will be asking for proof of vaccinations off people's phones before allowing them in !!!

reckon its possible but some people including venue owners may not be medically able to do so that has to be worked out

d"

To be honest I don’t think that will ever happen. People have rights and if they choose not to be vaccinated that is their business. People shouldn’t be discriminated against because they haven’t been vaccinated. It will be up to the rest of the population to decide whether they want to attend venues where people may not be vaccinated

i’m not saying what is right and what is wrong I’m just saying that that’s how it should probably be if it’s to fall in line with every other right that we have as free people.

By *ouger and toyboyCouple  over a year ago

leigh

Yesssss got my jab on Thursday hair nails sun beds eyebrows and I’m there!!

d

To be honest I don’t think that will ever happen. People have rights and if they choose not to be vaccinated that is their business. People shouldn’t be discriminated against because they haven’t been vaccinated. It will be up to the rest of the population to decide whether they want to attend venues where people may not be vaccinated

i’m not saying what is right and what is wrong I’m just saying that that’s how it should probably be if it’s to fall in line with every other right that we have as free people."

so free people don't get fly to other countries where its mandatory to travel there? only medical exemption should be allowed not just choice... at least for a while.. venue owners discretion as well. At the very least heat sensors on entry

d

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Not sure how vax cert would work as not everyone will be vaccinated by June and vaccinations were never compulsory

Then the unvaccinated can stay at home

midlands

_eeley well said

midlands

they dont need too be medically trained

as it's displayed on your phone that you have received covid vaccines

london

d

i’m not saying what is right and what is wrong I’m just saying that that’s how it should probably be if it’s to fall in line with every other right that we have as free people."

You are saying if it’s right and wrong. There is more and more evidence that shows that the vaccine prevents transmission, that means you are less likely to catch it from some one and pass it on to some one else who is vulnerable and didn’t ask for covid. I want to visit clubs but not be put at risk by your behaviour. Clubs should be creating a safe environment, the onus is in the unvaccinated. I’m not stopping you from drinking alcohol, it’s not illegal but i will ‘in fringe your rights’ to drive a train. In fact I will ensure that 5% drivers are randomly tested and will be sacked if they are found to have been drinking. Everyone has rights, they also have obligations and a private club should be able to prevent those who present a risk

"I think saunas are included as part of sports and gym leisure activities so theoretically sauna based swing clubs could reopen in stage 2. Perhaps."

When gyms were open before Christmas, Steamers Quay was open in Torquay. Limited numbers in steam room etc. Though only for guys,

The Saturday swingers evenings didn’t go ahead.

Was told before Christmas, when using a gym locker or a locker at work. Turn off track and trace as chances are your phone in a locker next to a infected persons phone will alert you, even though you might have never been near the person.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

d

On the other hand clubs and other places may well be entitled to do whatever they have to do to make things as safe as possible for their customers

Durham

d

Wow now that is entitlement. My right not to get the jab so all you who have just stay away, it's your choice.

I can see the government providing the said Vaccine Passport and them not set any laws about where it has to be used. Like someone said earlier, venues by law have a duty of care to customers and staff so it could be up to individual venues putting the policy in place for where they see fit, a venues choice so then the public can make an informed choice which venue you would like to attend. A venue with your passport or a venue where no passport is needed. That way the government are not making anyone do something they don't want to do, just providing a service of downloading your passport for where it may be needed. Lets keep our fingers crossed as we know which venue we'd feel a little more safe and be using our vaccine passport to gain entry. Then we all have a choice

Nottingham

d

i’m not saying what is right and what is wrong I’m just saying that that’s how it should probably be if it’s to fall in line with every other right that we have as free people.

Wow now that is entitlement. My right not to get the jab so all you who have just stay away, it's your choice.

I can see the government providing the said Vaccine Passport and them not set any laws about where it has to be used. Like someone said earlier, venues by law have a duty of care to customers and staff so it could be up to individual venues putting the policy in place for where they see fit, a venues choice so then the public can make an informed choice which venue you would like to attend. A venue with your passport or a venue where no passport is needed. That way the government are not making anyone do something they don't want to do, just providing a service of downloading your passport for where it may be needed. Lets keep our fingers crossed as we know which venue we'd feel a little more safe and be using our vaccine passport to gain entry. Then we all have a choice "

Nowhere in my comment did I say you would have to stay away, what I said was that everyone needs to assess their own risk....

My point was that it was my opinion that I doubt the government will allow anyone to discriminate against those who haven’t , for whatever reason, had the vaccine.

If you have had the vaccine then the risk from someone that hasn’t will be small so I don’t see your worry.

To be clear I’m not saying I won’t have it, coincidentally I had an invite just today. What I’m saying is personal choice should be respected as it is in everything else.

Leeds

"

To be clear I’m not saying I won’t have it, coincidentally I had an invite just today. What I’m saying is personal choice should be respected as it is in everything else."

Everyone will have an invite. It is taking up the offer which is important

Durham

d

I can see the government providing the said Vaccine Passport and them not set any laws about where it has to be used. Like someone said earlier, venues by law have a duty of care to customers and staff so it could be up to individual venues putting the policy in place for where they see fit, a venues choice so then the public can make an informed choice which venue you would like to attend. A venue with your passport or a venue where no passport is needed. That way the government are not making anyone do something they don't want to do, just providing a service of downloading your passport for where it may be needed. Lets keep our fingers crossed as we know which venue we'd feel a little more safe and be using our vaccine passport to gain entry. Then we all have a choice

Nowhere in my comment did I say you would have to stay away, what I said was that everyone needs to assess their own risk....

My point was that it was my opinion that I doubt the government will allow anyone to discriminate against those who haven’t , for whatever reason, had the vaccine.

If you have had the vaccine then the risk from someone that hasn’t will be small so I don’t see your worry.

To be clear I’m not saying I won’t have it, coincidentally I had an invite just today. What I’m saying is personal choice should be respected as it is in everything else."

My point was I think we should have a Vaccine passport so we can make that choice instead of the only choice of attending places where we have no choice but to mix with the anti vaxers who have no regard for others well being, so reading this bit of your post, to me, makes those who are not vaccinated a bit entitled, if you don't want to mix with us stay away..... 'It will be up to the rest of the population to decide whether they want to attend venues where people may not be vaccinated'

Durham

Should have added. Imagine we have 2 swinging clubs we want to go to. One only let people in with the said Passport the other there are no checks. We then have an informed choice to which venue we would like to attend

Nottingham

d

To be clear I’m not saying I won’t have it, coincidentally I had an invite just today. What I’m saying is personal choice should be respected as it is in everything else.

My point was I think we should have a Vaccine passport so we can make that choice instead of the only choice of attending places where we have no choice but to mix with the anti vaxers who have no regard for others well being, so reading this bit of your post, to me, makes those who are not vaccinated a bit entitled, if you don't want to mix with us stay away..... 'It will be up to the rest of the population to decide whether they want to attend venues where people may not be vaccinated'"

Unfortunately that will probably be the case with everything you do. I can’t see pubs, clubs, public transport, work places, shops or other areas where you will come close to people be asking for evidence of inoculation. Granted swing clubs do provide the opportunity closer contact but as the virus can be spread without personal contact everywhere will be a risk.

If you are vaccinated why worry about those that aren’t ? You've protected yourself so what does it matter? People just need to worry about themselves not what others choose to do.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Unless the government specifically say that venues must only admit people with a covid vaccine, I doubt ANY swingers clubs are going to enforce this rule. They may have fast tests for those not vaccinated but they won't have a 'no vaccine, no entry' policy unless it becomes law

Durham

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 19:55:19]

Durham

"Unless the government specifically say that venues must only admit people with a covid vaccine, I doubt ANY swingers clubs are going to enforce this rule. They may have fast tests for those not vaccinated but they won't have a 'no vaccine, no entry' policy unless it becomes law"

I do tend to agree what you say, but the discussion I was having was whether the government would introduce a Vaccine Passport and how they could justify it. Also just because we are vaccinated doesn't mean we can't catch Covid, as with any vaccine its not going to be 100% protection. I added the bit about clubs asking or not asking for a passport as this thread is club related

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I can't get immune to vaccines so it's a waste of time for me but if passports come in, I'll have it anyway, just to flash the card and I'll maintain personal hygiene etc... this is just one example of how vaccines are not the golden bullet though xx

"Unless the government specifically say that venues must only admit people with a covid vaccine, I doubt ANY swingers clubs are going to enforce this rule. They may have fast tests for those not vaccinated but they won't have a 'no vaccine, no entry' policy unless it becomes law"

in the short term the fast test must be the way and im sure the best owners like yourself will conduct a very welcoming and safe environment for everyone possible

d

Durham

"I can't get immune to vaccines so it's a waste of time for me but if passports come in, I'll have it anyway, just to flash the card and I'll maintain personal hygiene etc... this is just one example of how vaccines are not the golden bullet though xx"

Wouldn't medical exemptions have some sort of document. It's all pie in the sky at the moment but I do think the Government are going to have to produce something as already Cruises have announced they will be asking for proof of vaccine and a covid test as you board a vessel

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I can't get immune to vaccines so it's a waste of time for me but if passports come in, I'll have it anyway, just to flash the card and I'll maintain personal hygiene etc... this is just one example of how vaccines are not the golden bullet though xx

Wouldn't medical exemptions have some sort of document. It's all pie in the sky at the moment but I do think the Government are going to have to produce something as already Cruises have announced they will be asking for proof of vaccine and a covid test as you board a vessel"

I'm more than happy to do PCR tests to travel. We go to Cyprus a lot and they have said a vaccine or negative PCR will suffice xx

As you can still catch and spead the virus even after the vaccine, some countries are asking if it's worth losing trade asking for proof. Greece already said vaccine not required.

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

The problem is you can still catch and spead the virus even after the vaccine,

Especially all bodily fluid and kissing.

Durham

We look forward to the clubs reopening and all the great people who own and run them back to survival we hope. Still a long way to go for them and like Vicky from Townhouse said lots and lots of hoops to jump through

Hope you have the best Birthday ever. I'll cross my fingers for you

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

The cynic in me believes that some local authorities will use Covid as a reason to suspend “sex entertainment” until such time as owners simply give up.

Despite our great interest in these venues, my fear is that some local authorities would rather they did not exist at all.

I unfortunately think that many Clubs will simply be prevented from opening again with “risk” being the excuse given. That said, I also think there may well be a huge rebound two or three years down the road when the same excuses simply will not hold water. Whether the old Clubs will re-open or new materialise - who knows...

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"As you can still catch and spead the virus even after the vaccine, some countries are asking if it's worth losing trade asking for proof. Greece already said vaccine not required. "

Exactly the opposite - Greece saying vaccinations mandatory if they open any air corridors. What they said is that quarantine is not required.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

well said too much negativity, we need something to look forward to

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

also the suggestion is an app on your phone. Not all of us have a smart phone, so how would that work.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We just have to find somewhere local to go (within taxi range) since both our locals have gone. Lachambre might be back but really gutted that Asylum has gone. We loved it there.

By *aul SxMan  over a year ago

Club Sx - Blackpool

From the information I have read and seen there is a proposed joint vaccination & test certificate app along with a paper card version for older people without smartphones that is being suggested. In fact if you search the web, apps have already been devolved and being tested funded by our government simlar to the one in use in Israel.

I do understand all the concerns over discrimination and people who can't have vaccinations but as a club owner my first duty is the Health & Safety of my customers, volunteers & staff and there extended families & even my family.

As it is your right not to be vaccinated it should be my right as a club & business owner to ask you to take a test to prove you are covid negative or have been vaccinated. I can not see the discrimination argument if you refuse to take a test to enter my establishment if you have not had a vaccination. I would be 100% in favour of any such scheme of this nature and see it as necessary & logical way forward to reopening clubs and other venues like theatres,nightclubs that require close contact or need near full capacity to make them viable.

I not saying this will or will not happen but what I am saying even if it makes us unpopular we at club play would welcome it as a measured responsible way forward if it did.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"From the information I have read and seen there is a proposed joint vaccination & test certificate app along with a paper card version for older people without smartphones that is being suggested. In fact if you search the web, apps have already been devolved and being tested funded by our government simlar to the one in use in Israel.

I do understand all the concerns over discrimination and people who can't have vaccinations but as a club owner my first duty is the Health & Safety of my customers, volunteers & staff and there extended families & even my family.

As it is your right not to be vaccinated it should be my right as a club & business owner to ask you to take a test to prove you are covid negative or have been vaccinated. I can not see the discrimination argument if you refuse to take a test to enter my establishment if you have not had a vaccination. I would be 100% in favour of any such scheme of this nature and see it as necessary & logical way forward to reopening clubs and other venues like theatres,nightclubs that require close contact or need near full capacity to make them viable.

I not saying this will or will not happen but what I am saying even if it makes us unpopular we at club play would welcome it as a measured responsible way forward if it did."

Durham

"From the information I have read and seen there is a proposed joint vaccination & test certificate app along with a paper card version for older people without smartphones that is being suggested. In fact if you search the web, apps have already been devolved and being tested funded by our government simlar to the one in use in Israel.

I not saying this will or will not happen but what I am saying even if it makes us unpopular we at club play would welcome it as a measured responsible way forward if it did."

To the contrary, it would make you popular. People love people who have their wellbeing at heart. You have shown great resolve all through this pandemic Paul, and it shows through your posts

hear hear

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Doubt it. I am betting cases will flare up again end of May.

By *ohnandLucyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

That’s how I interpreted the rule changes and I am optimistic I will be in the chameleons Hot tub on Monday 21st

To all the negative responses out there - please keep your opinions to yourself and let’s use the swinging site for optimism and escapism.

Some people spout white noise info like they have a hot line to Downing Street...Newsflash !! We all read papers, watch the news and understand life will change and we might need to tattoo ourselves with vaccine accreditation but under current guidance & with the wind blowing in the right direction on June 21st I’m having a party ??

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

To all the negative responses out there - please keep your opinions to yourself and let’s use the swinging site for optimism and escapism.

"

All opinions are valid and allowed

By *rimal_85Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Possibly! Assuming they regulate nightclubs in the same way as swingers clubs. Not clear in local authorities will be able to apply their own set of criteria. 21st is the earliest date and also suggested the possibility of vax certification. "

The liklihood is unfortunately a no because even though a lot of clubs do have Saunas, and hot tubs because of the nature of the club the local authorities are likely to do more random inspections to ensure social distancing is being observed , and inevitably a club will have people playing during an inspection , and a club will not want to risk their license over having reduced custom with restrictive services in place .

That’s how I interpreted the rule changes and I am optimistic I will be in the chameleons Hot tub on Monday 21st

Some people spout white noise info like they have a hot line to Downing Street...Newsflash !! We all read papers, watch the news and understand life will change and we might need to tattoo ourselves with vaccine accreditation but under current guidance & with the wind blowing in the right direction on June 21st I’m having a party ?? "

By *ornynwcplCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Possibly! Assuming they regulate nightclubs in the same way as swingers clubs. Not clear in local authorities will be able to apply their own set of criteria. 21st is the earliest date and also suggested the possibility of vax certification.

The liklihood is unfortunately a no because even though a lot of clubs do have Saunas, and hot tubs because of the nature of the club the local authorities are likely to do more random inspections to ensure social distancing is being observed , and inevitably a club will have people playing during an inspection , and a club will not want to risk their license over having reduced custom with restrictive services in place ."

Under the current plan, there will be no requirement from the 21st of June to social distance.

So there is no need for local authorities to inspect to ensure social distancing is being maintained..? Or is there some exception we've missed?

Durham

The liklihood is unfortunately a no because even though a lot of clubs do have Saunas, and hot tubs because of the nature of the club the local authorities are likely to do more random inspections to ensure social distancing is being observed , and inevitably a club will have people playing during an inspection , and a club will not want to risk their license over having reduced custom with restrictive services in place .

Under the current plan, there will be no requirement from the 21st of June to social distance.

So there is no need for local authorities to inspect to ensure social distancing is being maintained..? Or is there some exception we've missed?"

That's how we read into it. No social Distancing and all venues to reopen. All dependant on foreign strains of the virus not derailing the dates the government set out. The message was the way forward is to learn to live with this virus with vaccines and booster vaccines

london

So there is no need for local authorities to inspect to ensure social distancing is being maintained..? Or is there some exception we've missed?

That's how we read into it. No social Distancing and all venues to reopen. All dependant on foreign strains of the virus not derailing the dates the government set out. The message was the way forward is to learn to live with this virus with vaccines and booster vaccines"

Ive looked at the licence for my local club, it’s on the local authority website. It’s a bar with a Kate licence. It does not explicitly talk about any ‘adult’ activities let alone swinging. There are not stipend or porn so isnt classed as a sexual entertainment venue. On that basis it should be fine? I don’t know if they can explicitly compel them to close for punters having sex if social distancing is no longer mandatory or household groups meeting with no restrictions?

northampton

"From the information I have read and seen there is a proposed joint vaccination & test certificate app along with a paper card version for older people without smartphones that is being suggested. In fact if you search the web, apps have already been devolved and being tested funded by our government simlar to the one in use in Israel.Just wish to point out that it is not only older people that do not have smart phones.

northampton

"From the information I have read and seen there is a proposed joint vaccination & test certificate app along with a paper card version for older people without smartphones that is being suggested. In fact if you search the web, apps have already been devolved and being tested funded by our government simlar to the one in use in Israel.Just wish to point out that it is not only older people that do not have smart phones.

it is not only older peoplethat do not have smart phones

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We will have vaccines sorted next week with 2nd dose in May. Diets started the clock is ticking ha ha

By *aul SxMan  over a year ago

Club Sx - Blackpool

That's how we read into it. No social Distancing and all venues to reopen. All dependant on foreign strains of the virus not derailing the dates the government set out. The message was the way forward is to learn to live with this virus with vaccines and booster vaccines

Ive looked at the licence for my local club, it’s on the local authority website. It’s a bar with a Kate licence. It does not explicitly talk about any ‘adult’ activities let alone swinging. There are not stipend or porn so isnt classed as a sexual entertainment venue. On that basis it should be fine? I don’t know if they can explicitly compel them to close for punters having sex if social distancing is no longer mandatory or household groups meeting with no restrictions?"

Swingers venues can be classified in many different ways depending on the area & council. Some are adult entertainment venues others nightclubs, some leisure venues, others spars. Some have an alchol lincense, some don't its not a one size fits all I am afraid.

All that is being suggesting is a way forward that helps keep people as safe as possible in clubs and other places. Like I said this may or may not happen but the fact the government has changed it's message and ordered a review to be delivered on 21st of June on test & vaccination certificates so publicly makes it a possibility and them floating the idea.

I am sure if it did happen anyome without a smartphone will be offered a paper version old or young

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hopefully towards the end of July! I won't lie I've missed my clubs event nights. Socialising making friends and having fun, love it!

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"I think saunas are included as part of sports and gym leisure activities so theoretically sauna based swing clubs could reopen in stage 2. Perhaps."
omg love suna. Please love to have fun in one

If they only open for social meets to start it would help.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"If they only open for social meets to start it would help. "

The bigger clubs with outdoor areas possibly will

No chance it's happening....

Leeds

"No chance it's happening...."

Why not ?

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

"No chance it's happening...."

I hate this kind of attitude, at least explain the statement!

Personally once the nightclubs are open and the young and single are allowed to mingle (I’m a poet and I didn’t even know it!) then there’s no reason for clubs not allowed to be running again in my view.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

We shall all have to wait and see, The experts on here may or may or be correct. And even then, it will depend on he owners of the clubs if they WISH to open? After all it’s their business, insurances etc.

Personally I’m a glass half full type of chap and I’m hopefully that come June/July they may very well be reopening.

» Add a new message to this topic