FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 40 Fox Street

40 Fox Street

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi there, we didn't manage to make it along to the opening on Saturday.

So we were just looking for some feedback on what it was like.

It's great to have more options in Glasgow and Scotland, but how does it compare to CJs, etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anjoman1000Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I didnt manage on Saturday either but I did visit on Friday while the place was being finished off. Don't let the outside put you off. Inside has been finished to a very high standard. Some thought has been put in to the facilities on offer, and it is apparent Rbert wants the place to have a certain class.

I note he has a number of introductory offers. I suspect that if you went along this wednesday or Saturday yu might have a good time and be made very welcome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I didnt manage on Saturday either but I did visit on Friday while the place was being finished off. Don't let the outside put you off. Inside has been finished to a very high standard. Some thought has been put in to the facilities on offer, and it is apparent Rbert wants the place to have a certain class.

I note he has a number of introductory offers. I suspect that if you went along this wednesday or Saturday yu might have a good time and be made very welcome."

It's a lovely environment and is in general a very nice club, this week Robert is letting people pay in without being a member to let people see what's on offer so perfect opportunity to check it out - saying that when you see it I'm sure you'll want to join. Hopefully see a few of you there

is it free food and drink tomorrow also, or was that just the first night. looking deffo for me, and possibly a plus one xx

I'd love some info

its listed in the clubs section paddy, but trying to get info for hotcockrob is a nightmare, and he's just been banned from rooms for promoting website...lol

"its listed in the clubs section paddy, but trying to get info for hotcockrob is a nightmare, and he's just been banned from rooms for promoting website...lol "

will checkitoot angelic xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic