FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club for BDSM equipment

Best club for BDSM equipment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ainbowCheesecake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

We are hopeful that later in the year we will be able to visit our first club. We plan to make a bit of a weekend of it and as a result are happy to travel pretty much anywhere in the UK. Our keenest interest is in BDSM and as such we would love to find a club with good facilities for this and like minded individuals to help! Any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingersWhenYoureWinningCouple  over a year ago

Wallasey

The facilities at Townhouse Wirral are fantastic, their dungeon is amazing!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if you're OK making a weekend of it then I'll have to suggest Townhouse on the Wirral. Make it a weekend or long weekend visiting Liverpool and this great club.

Such a great selection of BDSM equipment as well as some great dungeons and playrooms.

Visit their website for lots of pictures. Obviously it will depend on when they'll be allowed to open again but I really can't recommend the club enough.

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Another vote for Townhouse, we absolutely love the fet events and making use of the multiple bdsm rooms, our personal favourite is the upstairs dungeon. Cant wait to get back through the doors

I agree townhouse , the bdsm room, medical room and Iv not even seen the dungeon.

Take your word for it lol

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

Xtasi in west Brom have a fully equipped dungeon area plus an underground cellar area for extreme sessions. The cellar has a dark area. it is damp, musky, and freaking scary. Proper mind fuck territory for the hard core players.

By *ondescriptcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We love 'The Facility Studios' in Walsall (Just Google their name for their website).

Not sure when they will be running events again but you can private hire the venue.

They have an amazing array of equipment over three floors.

By *andJane17Couple  over a year ago

york

Clubf in Durham has a fantastic dungeon.

Townhouse too.. gatehouse.. but you could also look up dungeons on a more bdsm focused site for a full comprehensive list

d

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Awwww thanks to all those who have recommended us.

I could be corrected here but I believe we have the biggest array of BDSM equipment you will find in a Swinging/BDSM venue in the North.

We have 4 floors filled to the rafters with kit, some of which is custom made for us; our other pieces are fetters (high end).

Let's worth from the bottom to the top...

Cellar Dungeon - Authentic, raw cellar dungeon with:

Authentic jail cells with built in shackles

Padded Cell (soundproof and utter darkness!)

Fetters 'combination dungeon' otherwise known as the multi gym lol

Stretching rack

Kneeling bench with bondage pole

CBT bench

Gibbet

Yokes

Sl*ve toilet

Ground floor:

2 x St Andrews crosses (both custom made, one fixed, one mobile)

Massive suspension area which is partially over water

Double bondage bed

1st Floor - Morgana Dungeon :

Fetters revolving wheel

A Frame

Queening throne

Spanking bench

9ft square suspension frame

Leather body sling

Leather suspension body lattice cage

Garrotte torture device

Cock and ball stocks

Boob stocks

1st Floor medical dungeon 'The Klinik':

Fully equipped medical clinic with medical grade flooring and....

Genuine medical chair which adjusts in all directions and with stirrups

Stainless steel medical table

Height/direction adjustable ceiling light on moving arm

Drip stands, medical screens, X-ray box etc...

1st floor playroom with Suspension point for rope work and jail cell with restraints

2nd floor :

Stocks

2 x kneeling benches

We also bring out additional equipment on certain events and some things can be loaned, i.e. body bags, electrics etc....

Basically, by day, Townhouse is a fully functioning professional dungeon, so we are very well equipped and everything is left out for evening events for those who enjoy BDSM. We also have several BDSM events a month, including a mainstream events for all levels of experience, a very hardcore event called Branded, a FemDom event called Whimper and niche events such as CFnm/CMnf, peer rope workshops, Elixir Golden Showers events, Pet play, dollification and a cross over event for curious swingers called Fet-Ish.

We also run a VERY popular and award winning all male BDSM event called KINK, but non kinksters attend too and love it.

If you fancy paying us a visit on a BDSM event, just drop us a line xx

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Hellfire club was pretty awesome

By *amieBdMan  over a year ago

Flint

You wont find a better place than Townhouse, plenty of equipment and after you have played why not have a nice drink

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I have tried both Facility and THI. Both on a par re equipment. Have attended both many many times. My comments are based on multiple visits to both venues for different events. This is just a personal view. If you are looking for a serious BDSM atmosphere /ambience then I’d go with The Facility. It’s a venue used in some hardcore material/films. It has a zero drugs policy. If you want swingers atmosphere with your bdsm a jacuzzi and drink alcohol/ soft drugs then THI. if you are planning being away for a few days there are other clubs in the midlands to visit within easy reach. The last time I went to Xtasia I found it quite depressing, the bar area was rough around the edges and outdated and cramped, The bdsm facilities were in need of a serious make over and likewise quite cramped. Always had to make sure I looked round before using any implement of any size bigger than a table tennis bat!

there are other great ones that are not in swinging clubs... Mars near Ashton springs to mind as does many others available for private hire

I can 2nd the faciltiy its a great place. I have known the owner for years he is a top man

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Although not really into this like has been mentioned the townhouse in birk enhead is well equipped for this as have noti9from my visits there and is certainly a good club , klub kink in Dudley is now closed but I believe will relocate to Wolverhampton, purity I think . Again was well equipped in klub kink for this activity from my visits there

"I can 2nd the faciltiy its a great place. I have known the owner for years he is a top man "

yes tis true

By *ainbowCheesecake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Now just to go and visit all these places

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

The Facility is one of my favourite places first place I head to

By *randMrsJones500Couple  over a year ago

london

the old vicarage in sutton has a well stocked dungeon. the dungeon master was a really skilled ropemaster

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"We are hopeful that later in the year we will be able to visit our first club. We plan to make a bit of a weekend of it and as a result are happy to travel pretty much anywhere in the UK. Our keenest interest is in BDSM and as such we would love to find a club with good facilities for this and like minded individuals to help! Any recommendations? "

Hellfire good and not that far to get to,be bout 40min from you

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Up t'North Townhouse down Saaaaf Hell fire...

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

Has to be Towhhouse for sure

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Pandora’s has a great dungeon and equipment, plus a couple of breakout fet rooms.

Yet to go to the Townhouse, a friend recommends the club, (think she was hinting at meeting up there) so hopefully soon.

By *lub F Co.DurhamCouple  over a year ago

Stanley

Townhouse is the best equipped venue I have ever been to, bdsm equipment is all over the place!

Apart from Townhouse we have a great dungeon & darkside playroom for bdsm play.

I agree with everyone here, it sounds like Townhouse is for you. There’s hotels near by but you can also stay over there so it’s worth the travel.

» Add a new message to this topic