FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hotel and Taxi with Abfabs

Hotel and Taxi with Abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon all

Can I just ask if anyone knows anything about taxis from the local Travelodge to Abfabs? Staying at the Terminal 5 Travel Lodge, but loath to give up my parkign space there to drive round to Abfabs as they say parking is very tight there.

Any advice gratefully recieved!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

When we went to AB FAb's they had a huge parking lot at the back of the club, not sure if this is the standard or was like that because it was a special night or something.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

In our experience, on a Monday that isn't a bank holiday, there is always parking in the car park at the back or if you arrive a little later in the evening, on the street immeadiately outside.

If you get a good space at T5 though I can understand not wanting to give it up so a taxi might be a good plan.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, We have got a taxi a few times from the local hotels to Abfabs, Personally think it is very expensive for a 2 - 3 mile drive but maybe thats just london.

Also had an email from the club last week advising that the local taxi firms would be charging extra high prices during the games

Think Abfabs have a partner firm Station Cars Langley 01753 545000 ( not sure if im allowed to post that ! )

If your not drinking I would drive to the club for sure !

Wish we were going tonight ! ! Update in club reviews what a Monday night is like there. x

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Check out taxi firms in Staines, the hotel may have a few numbers

I would ignore the Olympic smokescreen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what's the 'olympic smokescreen'??? x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Update for all: Called a cab in the end as the Hotel parking was really busy and it was £6 on the way there and £5 on the way back at midnight.

Have to say that although it is a short trip the prices are about the same at home for me so I was happy and I could have a couple of glasses of wine to relax.

The club itself was great, not masses of couples, but it is holiday time and Olympics time and myself and a friend had a great time and will be going again for more fun

» Add a new message to this topic