FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis Club Leeds

Isis Club Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone go to Isis here? Also what night and afternoons do people advise is best and busiest?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Me. I only go Friday evenings though so can't tell you much about the other times. I have heard there are more couples on a Saturday evening but single guys are not restricted on any night (unless there are tons in). If you're not a member you can't join as a single bloke Fri or Sat night - you have to go another time to join, but once you've joined you should be OK.

I like Fridays because there are more single men. This has pissed off couples and other single men but seeing as couples aren't interested in me then its no problem for me.

You might want to look at their website. They have a forum that you can chat to people on.

Thanks, I just don't want to turn up and it's either empty or full of men and so I have no one to play with x

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

[Removed by poster at 30/07/12 19:10:40]

wortley

"Me. I only go Friday evenings though so can't tell you much about the other times. I have heard there are more couples on a Saturday evening but single guys are not restricted on any night (unless there are tons in). If you're not a member you can't join as a single bloke Fri or Sat night - you have to go another time to join, but once you've joined you should be OK.

I like Fridays because there are more single men. This has pissed off couples and other single men but seeing as couples aren't interested in me then its no problem for me.

You might want to look at their website. They have a forum that you can chat to people on."

Can't belive couples are not interested or is it you not interested in them just asking I'm a bit nosy

"Me. I only go Friday evenings though so can't tell you much about the other times. I have heard there are more couples on a Saturday evening but single guys are not restricted on any night (unless there are tons in). If you're not a member you can't join as a single bloke Fri or Sat night - you have to go another time to join, but once you've joined you should be OK.

You might want to look at their website. They have a forum that you can chat to people on.

Can't belive couples are not interested or is it you not interested in them just asking I'm a bit nosy "

Bit of both. I have to fancy both of them but then both of them have to fancy me. I started off actively looking for couples on here but gave up after several cancellations. However I met a very nice couple in Isis once and had a splendid time with them.

Well I would certainly love to play with you if I saw you there, love your pics. x

wortley

Can't belive couples are not interested or is it you not interested in them just asking I'm a bit nosy

Bit of both. I have to fancy both of them but then both of them have to fancy me. I started off actively looking for couples on here but gave up after several cancellations. However I met a very nice couple in Isis once and had a splendid time with them. "

come and say hi if you see us in there would be good to chat to you in person

would I also be welcome? I don't mean to be rude or intrude.

Everyone's welcome with me!

mmm let me know when your there next! I'm hoping to go thurs, think is bdsm night and have been interested in trying that for a long while.

"mmm let me know when your there next! I'm hoping to go thurs, think is bdsm night and have been interested in trying that for a long while."

Prob there this Friday. If not then def next Friday. I don't do school nights as I work full time.

» Add a new message to this topic