FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Back to play after two jabs?

Back to play after two jabs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtist with muse OP   Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

What's everyones thoughts - Back to play after 2 x Jabs + a month? Or just when they open everything back up again without restrictions?

Appreciate things can change on a daily basis - just looking to find Fabsters thoughts x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

We're in as soon as clubs open. Never worried about catching the flu or anything else before so not gonna let Chris [doctor doom] Whitty and his cronies scare us!

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

[Removed by poster at 14/03/21 06:07:10]

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"We're in as soon as clubs open. Never worried about catching the flu or anything else before so not gonna let Chris [doctor doom] Whitty and his cronies scare us! "

Just think, the entire world has been conned but luckily some rando on a swinging site has all the answers, love to hear your views on the moon landing or whether the earth is flat.

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"We're in as soon as clubs open. Never worried about catching the flu or anything else before so not gonna let Chris [doctor doom] Whitty and his cronies scare us!

Just think, the entire world has been conned but luckily some rando on a swinging site has all the answers, love to hear your views on the moon landing or whether the earth is flat. "

Moon landing, WHETHER THE EARTH IS FLAT! What is this witchcraft you talk about?

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Cos of how this works with the vaccine, you’ll have to wait till everything is opened up!

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

kilburn

"Cos of how this works with the vaccine, you’ll have to wait till everything is opened up! "

I think the OP wants to only know if legs are opening (wide)

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

"What's everyones thoughts - Back to play after 2 x Jabs + a month? Or just when they open everything back up again without restrictions?

Appreciate things can change on a daily basis - just looking to find Fabsters thoughts x "

I imagine that people will start to play as soon as they feel safe and confident enough to do so, irrespective of how many jabs or the amount of time passed after the second one

As the data shows the jabs don't stop you catching, carrying or commuting Rona but they do stop you getting seriously ill.

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

2 jabs and wait a month after clubs open for us

&.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"What's everyones thoughts - Back to play after 2 x Jabs + a month? Or just when they open everything back up again without restrictions?

Appreciate things can change on a daily basis - just looking to find Fabsters thoughts x

I imagine that people will start to play as soon as they feel safe and confident enough to do so, irrespective of how many jabs or the amount of time passed after the second one

As the data shows the jabs don't stop you catching, carrying or commuting Rona but they do stop you getting seriously ill. "

Absolutely this... we'll be back playing when we feel it's safe enough, at the moment that feels a long way off for us.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

As the data shows the jabs don't stop you catching, carrying or commuting Rona but they do stop you getting seriously ill. "

Which data is this? Can you reference it?

U.K. and Israeli trials have demonstrated that both currently available vaccines prevent infection and transmission. Just a logical snapshot on how infections have gone down so much is a reasonable indicator as to what is going on.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We're lucky - first jabs today, second on 1st. June, so by the time the clubs reopen we'll be as covered as possible.

Warton

[Removed by poster at 14/03/21 09:32:19]

Warton

"

As the data shows the jabs don't stop you catching, carrying or commuting Rona but they do stop you getting seriously ill.

Which data is this? Can you reference it?

U.K. and Israeli trials have demonstrated that both currently available vaccines prevent infection and transmission. Just a logical snapshot on how infections have gone down so much is a reasonable indicator as to what is going on."

Yes, research by Deborah fuller from the university of Washington published on the 21st of February

london

"Just think, the entire world has been conned but luckily some rando on a swinging site has all the answers, love to hear your views on the moon landing or whether the earth is flat. "

Who said anything the world being conned? The original post asked for our opinion so we gave it. Our opinion, together with many scientists, is that the lockdown is now OTT given the current rates. Obviously some rando on a swinging site doesn't have a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word OPINION

By *mbisextrousCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/Glossop

[Removed by poster at 15/03/21 06:42:34]

Manchester/Glossop

OTT isn’t most of Europe going back in to some sort of lockdown again..? surely if we just take are time we hopefully won’t have a repercussion of the last time we rushed things in the summer and with things going well with the jab roll out normality is getting closer

And an answer to the question we will probably wait till we think things are safe my be June/July when a lot more will have had their jabs xx

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Appreciate things can change on a daily basis - just looking to find Fabsters thoughts x "

Having a vaccine means you can still catch the virus, pass on the virus but are unlikely to die from the virus.

So no.

Best guidance. When clubs open and people can touch each other then. So one on one meets will be less of an issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First jab done 2 weeks back. 10 weeks (max) to second....add a few weeks to that and I'll be wearing my undies over my chinos!!

Manchester/Glossop

"OTT isn’t most of Europe going back in to some sort of lockdown again..? surely if we just take are time we hopefully won’t have a repercussion of the last time we rushed things in the summer and with things going well with the jab roll out normality is getting closer

And an answer to the question we will probably wait till we think things are safe my be June/July when a lot more will have had their jabs xx"

Oh and should say we will both be 2nd jabbed up by the end of this week

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"We're in as soon as clubs open. Never worried about catching the flu or anything else before so not gonna let Chris [doctor doom] Whitty and his cronies scare us! "

Maybe if you had covid pneumonia and spent time in hospital hardly able to breath, you would have a different view of it all

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Realistically, knowing that covid is going to be here forever in various new mutations , the situation you describe OP of two couples ( who have no symptoms) both of whom have had the full vaccine dose then meeting seems realistic. The covid risk is not going to get any better for those two couples.

Hey the entire crowd at live Aid

Picture the crowd okay ?

That’s how many are gone in the UK ?

This is real

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

well as you still have to social distance and wear masks and stick to whatever rules even if you have had the vsccine. No I wont be. Plus I only meet in clubs anyway x

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

I presume all the morons who take the view its only a cold or is a hoax take the same view with HIV and syphilis SO beware those are real and continue to be spread by the same selfish gungho morons

Warton

"I presume all the morons who take the view its only a cold or is a hoax take the same view with HIV and syphilis SO beware those are real and continue to be spread by the same selfish gungho morons"

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

A month after lockdown has been lifted is when I plan to start playing again at clubs

"We're in as soon as clubs open. Never worried about catching the flu or anything else before so not gonna let Chris [doctor doom] Whitty and his cronies scare us!

Just think, the entire world has been conned but luckily some rando on a swinging site has all the answers, love to hear your views on the moon landing or whether the earth is flat. "

If we had the avatars the thumb would be up

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

It will be a tad more complicated - regardless of your own vaccination, there are public health issues for councils and planning authorities to determine when clubs can return. We await with great interest.

"It will be a tad more complicated - regardless of your own vaccination, there are public health issues for councils and planning authorities to determine when clubs can return. We await with great interest. "

^ this

A lot of people seem to be assuming that when all restrictions are removed, the clubs will open just like the hairdressers or nail salons.

There is much more to it than that with licences and applications etc.

I can't see it being anytime soon.

In answer to the op though, I will wait a month or 2 when (if) they reopen and see what the Covid data is like.

Having both jabs doesn’t give you an exemption to following the rules, so no play for me unless it’s allowed and even then I doubt it’ll be for a while, if ever.

Being on here during the lockdown and seeing the status updates and forum posts has really made me rethink who I would be mingling with in a club. There are some people who really will put sex and their own gratification above everything else, no matter what the risk. I think it’s dreadful and actually a bit pitiful, and I don’t want to have anything to with anyone like that, especially not intimately. You couldn’t possibly have a mutually respectful encounter with a person like that and from what I’ve seen there are far more of them around than I thought.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Having both jabs doesn’t give you an exemption to following the rules, so no play for me unless it’s allowed and even then I doubt it’ll be for a while, if ever.

Being on here during the lockdown and seeing the status updates and forum posts has really made me rethink who I would be mingling with in a club. There are some people who really will put sex and their own gratification above everything else, no matter what the risk. I think it’s dreadful and actually a bit pitiful, and I don’t want to have anything to with anyone like that, especially not intimately. You couldn’t possibly have a mutually respectful encounter with a person like that and from what I’ve seen there are far more of them around than I thought. "

Totally agree. I'm not sure I will ever go back to clubs to be honest and I have an ever growing list of people in here who I wouldn't ever be willing to meet. Once I feel it is safe to do so, probably not this year, I may meet up with a select group of existing, trusted, fab friends.

By *lacklovingwomanWoman  over a year ago

St. Neots

"Having both jabs doesn’t give you an exemption to following the rules, so no play for me unless it’s allowed and even then I doubt it’ll be for a while, if ever.

Being on here during the lockdown and seeing the status updates and forum posts has really made me

rethink who I would be mingling with in a club. There are some people who really will put sex and their own gratification above everything else, no matter what the risk. I think it’s dreadful and actually a bit pitiful, and I don’t want to have anything to with anyone like that, especially not intimately. You couldn’t possibly have a mutually respectful encounter with a person like that and from what I’ve seen there are far more of them around than I thought. "

Totally agree

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I'm on jab 1 soon as possible I'll shag anything

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

You still need a few weeks after second one... But I suggest wating as you dont know others states... most likely not vaccinated

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Not getting back to normal would be like living like a recluse.getting the vaccine helps not getting the virus bad ,people don’t survive the normal flu .we are all going to die eventually, best enjoy your times while you are here as your a long time dead

Being on here during the lockdown and seeing the status updates and forum posts has really made me rethink who I would be mingling with in a club. There are some people who really will put sex and their own gratification above everything else, no matter what the risk. I think it’s dreadful and actually a bit pitiful, and I don’t want to have anything to with anyone like that, especially not intimately. You couldn’t possibly have a mutually respectful encounter with a person like that and from what I’ve seen there are far more of them around than I thought.

Totally agree. I'm not sure I will ever go back to clubs to be honest and I have an ever growing list of people in here who I wouldn't ever be willing to meet. Once I feel it is safe to do so, probably not this year, I may meet up with a select group of existing, trusted, fab friends. "

I feel the same. So many seemingly respectful, decent folk who are actually degenerates in disguise. Really eye opening. And not at all appealing.

I'm planning to fix up one on one meetings with others who have also had two jabs when the waiting period ends after second. You cant fully guarantee safety after the jabs but that's about as safe as it's practical to be... If you don't want to be isolated for ever. As more people get the jabs then I may venture to saunas and clubs

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I'm planning to fix up one on one meetings with others who have also had two jabs when the waiting period ends after second. You cant fully guarantee safety after the jabs but that's about as safe as it's practical to be... If you don't want to be isolated for ever. As more people get the jabs then I may venture to saunas and clubs"

So will you ask these people for proof?

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

surely it will be a simple choice with clubs , if you have had your vacs and feel safe to visit then go and have some fun and if you dont feel safe dont go

london

Don't really get all the words slating people for saying they will play as soon as clubs open, which BTW is not until the authorities believe it to be safe. Its a personal choice and a risk (however big or small) that an individual can choose to take. I'm sure that some of those on here slating others for playing immediately post covid would happily pile down the motorway at 100mph, jump a red light or mount the pavement on their pushbike in a crowded morning rush hour to avoid a red light.

Show me someone who never puts themselves and/or others at risk and I'll show you a Saint.

Too many hypocrites if you ask me.

By *dinKidMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Haha - if you are worried about catching Covid post mass vaccination, you just need to stay out of sex clubs.

As someone said earlier, it's here to stay. Life will go on despite it.

If you don't like that, swingers clubs are the last place you'll feel comfortable.

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

well said

and it's because of people like that with the attitude of (who cares) that this covid will be transmitted.I think clubs will hopefully be asking for proof of vaccination,as stated before for their staff & customers.Because if it was traced back too the club/premises could be closure.

By *luboyoMan  over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

I think it's looking hopeful but the one thing this should have taught us is to not predict anything. All we need is a few vaccine-swerving mutations and a third-wave carried across Europe by tourists desperate to go on holiday and we'll be back in lockdown hell!

Fingers crossed and all that but still in wait and see mode, for the most part.

Everyones risk-appetite will be different though, and I'm sure there will be plenty going wild in clubs but also plenty preferring to keep meets to a few people for a period of time first. It's a nice thought that on the day clubs can open the places will be rammed with insatiable and desperate-to-get-it-on folk but given the average age group on the scene and a nervousness instilled by all the bleak news and panic over the last year, I suspect any return will be a bit more gradual

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Wait till we know it's safe to mingle as you could still catch it from an unknowing carrier

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Wait till we know it's safe to mingle as you could still catch it from an unknowing carrier"

Thats the point .. It will never be " safe" so you have to decide when you are going to participate.

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

I'll be going back once there open and alowed to.

I have had my 1st jab today and 2nd is due in June so am half way there.

Back when I've had both jabs (first next week) and we're allowed to.

By *ouple4funmkCouple  over a year ago

Red Route City

Two jabs and then the month wait for us. We would also take a look at the requirements for club entry also. I personally think clubs or house parties should ask for the vaccination card. Happy to be a little flexible on the second vaccination for younger couples depending on the infection rate. Just asked the same question in the JD’s post

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"2 jabs and wait a month after clubs open for us

&. "

same here

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I've had both jabs already amd am testing twice a week for work but won't be playing until I feel safe.

Even when I do start again I will be sticking with my 2 regular playmates for a while before I even consider mixing with anyone else.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

The head of immunisation at public health England said today masks and social distancing could be around for some years so I don't know how clubs, are going to get around this if she is right

harrow

"The head of immunisation at public health England said today masks and social distancing could be around for some years so I don't know how clubs, are going to get around this if she is right "

Professor Brown of the JCVI has said the same . Covid you won’t being going anywhere and not will social distancing. All Boris has said is no limit on social contacts from June 21st (earliest date and highly unlikely ) which doesn’t sound like the end of social distancing to me.

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Being on here during the lockdown and seeing the status updates and forum posts has really made me

rethink who I would be mingling with in a club. There are some people who really will put sex and their own gratification above everything else, no matter what the risk. I think it’s dreadful and actually a bit pitiful, and I don’t want to have anything to with anyone like that, especially not intimately. You couldn’t possibly have a mutually respectful encounter with a person like that and from what I’ve seen there are far more of them around than I thought.

Totally agree "

That’s like listening to ourselves think

"The head of immunisation at public health England said today masks and social distancing could be around for some years so I don't know how clubs, are going to get around this if she is right "

I was thinking this a few days ago, as I'm on a serious debate forum where lots of professionals post links, and information.

All of the people in the know on there have said there is zero chance of social distancing ending in June, or of 'close contact interactions' being advised.

Doesn't bode well for us club goers, or the clubs

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Think the Government are worried when this Covid ends and us plebs realise and reality sets in to the total damage done in the economy and all the knock on effects of that , Keep paying furlough and there worries can be kept under control

If uve had jabs play

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *asualandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Essentially when it's allowed or after the 2nd jab.

Which as of today would be 21st June. As all distancing rules are set to be removed. If the Government scientists are happy for me to stand in a crowd of 40,000 at a music festival on the 21st June. I'd suggest mixing with 100 people in a club is significantly safer.

However it's all down to feeling safe. Which obviously will manifest on receipt of those jabs.

"I'm planning to fix up one on one meetings with others who have also had two jabs when the waiting period ends after second. You cant fully guarantee safety after the jabs but that's about as safe as it's practical to be... If you don't want to be isolated for ever. As more people get the jabs then I may venture to saunas and clubs

So will you ask these people for proof?"

Some I have met previously and trust and have been talking to over the past year about meeting after. Other new friends I will make a judgement call. But I've found most people I have had sex with via sites like this are pleasant and honest like me

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

If clubs are not allowed to open people will start having house parties

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

What about if somebody hadn't had the jab but tested negative that day?

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

"What about if somebody hadn't had the jab but tested negative that day?

"

Bit if a hard dilemna that one. I did regular tests prior to starting work at home with the lateral flow tests I was provided with.

I've got a batch from work, did a test 3 hours prior to going in and it showed up negative, but I knew myself I wasn't feeling 100%. Did some symptom checks and physical obs on myself. Temp of 38.8, pulse of 125, oxygen Sat's of 88%. BP was 170/95.

So booked in for a proper test that came back positive.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Two jabs, plus time to build immunity, plus restrictions lifted, plus I'll evaluate the data at the time to make a conservative choice erring on the side of protecting people.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 25/03/21 06:26:30]

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"If clubs are not allowed to open people will start having house parties"
They already are and have been doing so for the last 12 months

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Clubs when it’s legal too!

I’m all jabbed as are my family but it’s a much bigger picture than that isn’t it

I think having one fuck buddy consistently is different to everyone back meeting/ partying as usual.

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Two households - indoors-from 17th May

That’s legal swinging unless we’re wrong folks xx

harrow

"Two households - indoors-from 17th May

That’s legal swinging unless we’re wrong folks xx"

With social distancing is what it says

By *ustus2728Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Caught covid, felt crap then got better. Soon as clubs open we are back. Won't live in fear and won't be shamed into staying away. 100% respect if you don't want to risk it, but you do you and we'll do us. X

Today there have been 6,397 new cases, a further 63 deaths. Clubs are currently closed so people are clearly catching the virus through other means, possibly through work, going to the shops and will continue to do so in the future. People are also more likely to catch the virus down the pub when they re-open or at a footy match because these activities involve more people than swingers clubs. I don't believe individuals intentionally pass the virus on to others. If you have had the vaccine and are unfortunate enough to contract the virus it is now unlikely going to kill you (it may make you poorly granted) but the prognosis for the majority is now much improved. I think people have forgotten there are many other illnesses out there which will make you equally poorly. My wife's aunt has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. They say this virus will not go away anytime soon. Therefore, we all have a choice. We are all on here because we like sex or the swinging lifestyle. I personally respect anyone who says they no longer wish to meet or attend clubs. That's their choice but I don't believe those people should critise others if they choose to do so as long as those who do, take responsibility for themselves, have the jab and be as considerate as they can towards others. We are considering going back to clubs when they open but will do so knowing the risks. Of course there is a chance we could contract covid or unwittingly pass it on, but the same could be said about attending the shops, school, pubs, football matches, gyms etc.....posted on thread by someone who has only been in one other house in 12 months... Worked from home.. Carried out shopping for self isolating mother... Home schooled children and generally followed government guidelines and now awaits being called a moron or selfish!!!

This question has been one we've been asking ourselves for months. We're not sure if we will ever go back to clubs, but if we do, we are going to have to find somewhere new.

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Well said everyone - we have a freedom to choose coming up - and we choose sex and lots of it xx

"Two households - indoors-from 17th May

That’s legal swinging unless we’re wrong folks xx"

Yeah you’re wrong, because you still have to social distance. Unless that’s how you swing...

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Had my first jab today

Maybe if you had covid pneumonia and spent time in hospital hardly able to breath, you would have a different view of it all"

Totally agree my 2nd time with pneumonia (1st time ventilated ) 2nd time covid pneumonia. Had my 2nd vaccination last week. It’s very real people. Am a trained nurse and it’s not nice on them covid wards. Am sorry but it’s those who don’t get vaccinated are going to be putting others at risk, watch how many get the vaccination after being told your not allowed in pubs and clubs unless your vaccinated due to close contact

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Threads like this one really are excellent filters.

I’m due my second jab in may due to being pre diabetic. So play will start after May 17th onwards.

Lol no restrictions let's hope so but somehow i doubt it

» Add a new message to this topic