FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester clubs

Manchester clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys we are going to manchester on sat the 11th, and want to go to a nice clean club ? any ideas, lots of hot sexy couples would be nice lol, and the odd sexy single !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah must be near the city center please x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids in swinton is clean, full of sexy couples and singles and has just had a refurbishment of the private rooms. It's got a dogging room as well with a car too!!

Yes I'd have to say Cupids too! By far the best club around! Its around 4/5 miles from the city centre

Have to agree with Cupids,a great clean club

By *exyjsexyhCouple  over a year ago

3806 ;)

We've played mostly at partners in bury Thursday Sunday are couple only nights, we've played once at social night at no3 really nice club n lovely people x j

Cupids is our favourite too

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Cupids

I'm in Manchester that weekend too!! Do Cupids allow single guys? What about guy on guy or bi stuff? That allowed?!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We agree in that area Cupids is your best bet.

It's had alot of work done recently and there is more to come.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Hi guys we are going to manchester on sat the 11th, and want to go to a nice clean club ? any ideas, lots of hot sexy couples would be nice lol, and the odd sexy single !"

There are only 2 clubs in Manchester, though neither are in the city centre.

They are Cupids which is in Swinton and Adam & Eves which is in Eccles. The travel distance to both by taxi will be about the same though dependant on where you stay one may be a couple of pounds taxi fare closer than the other.

They are totally different clubs and there are threads on both on the site.

Cupids has had a fair bit of money spent on it in the last 18 months, I've not been personally since it has been refurbed but I have been in the past. It's a good club set over 2 floors with some themed areas like a dogging room and I believe a webcam room too (only seen inside club, not on internet).

Adam & Eves is more basic split over 3 floors with a couple of private rooms, play areas a pool table and a jacuzzi/sauna so a lot less facilities than Cupids, but it';s a friendly place with a good mix of couples and singles (men & women).

Both clubs are clean and both have their supporters, personally I like both and Cupids is defo on my bucket list to revisit.

The other clubs mentioned on the thread are Partners which is in Bury and No 3 whch is in Chorley. Unless you have a car or deep pockets (as the taxi fare would be expensive to both) I suggest you give these a miss unless you stayed nearer to them. therewise both are good clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic