FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best for beginners?

Best for beginners?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/21 08:27:57]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys new to the lifestyle, but very much want to visit clubs regularly once they open up again.

Looking for advice on which clubs would be best for us to visit. Ideally would like to visit with people we have gotten to know we so we aren't going in blind so to speak

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Essex and Suffolk are a club dessert, so you’ll need to rely on invites to private parties if you want to stay local. The closest clubs to you will most probably be Jaydees or the VA. We’ve not been to either yet, but Jaydees is at the top of our “new clubs to try” list.

Radlett Parties (with a profile on here) do run a monthly party and they are just inside the M25 north of London. It’s usually very good, we’ve been there a number of times pre-lockdown.

If you want to go as far as Kent then there’s 3 that we know to choose from, DV8, Eurekas and Pleasures. We started by going to Eurekas and we’ve found it friendly. We also went to Pleasures quite a bit and it’s great there too, there’s even a Premier Inn 5 minutes down the road if their overnight accommodation is full.

The choice is yours!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey guys new to the lifestyle, but very much want to visit clubs regularly once they open up again.

Looking for advice on which clubs would be best for us to visit. Ideally would like to visit with people we have gotten to know we so we aren't going in blind so to speak "

. Have a look at the club reviews section on Fabs.Looking at your profile you are based in the East Midlands.There is a section for East Midlands clubs in Fabs.Maybe send a message to some of the couples that have attend these clubs and left a review explaining you are new and perhaps arrange to meet them there.Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Been to Adam and Eve in Manchester a few times found it friendly and clean was good fun

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

All clubs I’ve been to are great for beginners and new members , staff and regulars are very understanding and friendly

You’re better off thinking about the size, themes, type of experiences and atmosphere you want. Small vs large playrooms etc , bar / dance floor like a regular club , with action in a separate area, or naked people fucking in the bar etc. Licensed or not, typical costs for a night, location, accommodation

By *onourLustfulWomenMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

From my fairly limited experience I would always recommend the larger clubs for beginners. I felt less intimidated in the bigger places as there is usually somewhere quiet when you just want to chill. However you are never under any pressure to do anything at any club. Chameleons at Darlaston is fantastic when fully open as they have food available, 2 hottubs and a great open sunbathing area as well as all the playrooms. I often go even when I have no intention of playing as it's just a great place to hang out. Also, no guarantees but it's rare at chams to not find nice people to talk to. Would also recommend Jaydees as well for similar reasons.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I hoped to go to The Annex in Norfolk when I was over in the UK in 2019. It had great reviews as a small, friendly club. It would have been my first time too.

Sadly circumstances meant I couldn't go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hoped to go to The Annex in Norfolk when I was over in the UK in 2019. It had great reviews as a small, friendly club. It would have been my first time too.

Sadly circumstances meant I couldn't go "

Hey sexy what's for you won't go by you x

By *dam and debbieCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

Jaydees no pressure good club friendly staff

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Jaydees is very friendly and laid back so it's a good option for a first club visit.

--

I've not been to Vanilla Alternative club yet but I've been to their daytime club (Lux Lounge) and was very impressed

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

We chose VA as our first experience and after a lot of research we would absolutely recommend this club. It has a hotel attached so you can pay for an overnight stay, this allowed us to always have that in the back of our minds that if we needed a 5 mins time out to check in with each other we could simply just walk upstairs. It also has a bar area meaning you can ease into all and just enjoy a few drinks while you familiarise yourselves with the atmosphere. We found everyone we met extremely friendly and understanding to it being our first time and have never looked back!

xx

» Add a new message to this topic