FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guys and clubs

Single guys and clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osmocouple OP   Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

Can't wait to get back to club nights and particularly love Friday nights and being able to hunt out guys.

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re the same. Friday nights are our favourite nights too. Can’t wait to get back. X

East Sussex

"We’re the same. Friday nights are our favourite nights too. Can’t wait to get back. X"

Come to pleasures we can all get together

By *ptonguy2015Man  over a year ago

Market Harborough

Cant wait to get back to clubs as well xx

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

looking forward to the Milf Club at VA on the 17th May

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Can't wait to get back to club nights and particularly love Friday nights and being able to hunt out guys.

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies "

Thats a nice post...

We are also eagerly awaiting the opening of clubs, possibly even if a few open as socially distancing venues we will probably venture out for a night...cant wait for some serious Friday night fun though...

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Can't wait to get back to club nights and particularly love Friday nights and being able to hunt out guys.

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? "

Completely agree

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies "

GREAT to see some positivity for solo guys in clubs!

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

will not be back to THE NORMAl get your head out of sand.

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies will not be back to THE NORMAl get your head out of sand."

Of course normality will return

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies

GREAT to see some positivity for solo guys in clubs! "

Solo guys in club always have been my favourite

V x

Near Marlborough

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies will not be back to THE NORMAl get your head out of sand."

Of course we will. At some point.

V x

"

GREAT to see some positivity for solo guys in clubs! "

Been avid club go'ers I don't think that the majority are negative on the solo guys? There's the few that give them a pretty bad reputation though.

Well behaved, respectful and polite solo guy's are always good in our books.

More of them and less of the idiots please

I will set up a new couples profile with my partner when things are back up to speed. We love the nights with single guys best, thats the buzz that works for us

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Solo guys in club always have been my favourite

V x "

solo guys a vert big thing for us ... nice for them to cum in groups (wink) x Anne

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think the thing is that if you are a guy that is sociable and can have a conversation, then you will be okay in clubs...

If you are going to silent ninja not talking to anyone and wandering around like a lost lamb... clubs are never going to be for you.

We've been camping outside Pandora's for the last few weeks. Going to have fun with everything that moves 25th June! M

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"looking forward to the Milf Club at VA on the 17th May "

Can I just ask where you’re getting the 17th of may from? That’d a Monday it’s definitely not open

Penrith

"

Been avid club go'ers I don't think that the majority are negative on the solo guys? There's the few that give them a pretty bad reputation though.

More of them and less of the idiots please "

I’ve probably only chosen the ‘wrong’ times to visit the clubs I went to, as they seemed to be mainly couples-heavy as I looked around. I remember being one of only 4 solo guys in one night, but it was a fancy dress party night, and the majority of people there were ‘in the spirit of the occasion’. I found it really difficult to find an ‘in’, and only managed to speak with one couple at the bar. The wife was keen to chat, but hubby stood between me and her, kept his back to me and his left arm very solidly on the bar, forming a barrier between us. Very obvious body language. I left soon after, realising why other solo guys had boycotted that kind of event

"We’re the same. Friday nights are our favourite nights too. Can’t wait to get back. X

Come to pleasures we can all get together "

Could you tell me when pleasures is open for evening events again please, I will be looking to attend as a single male and a couple. Thank you

Lancashire

"I think the thing is that if you are a guy that is sociable and can have a conversation, then you will be okay in clubs...

If you are going to silent ninja not talking to anyone and wandering around like a lost lamb... clubs are never going to be for you. "

I do not see a future for clubs? whats happening with ClubF?

Near Marlborough

"

I’ve probably only chosen the ‘wrong’ times to visit the clubs I went to, as they seemed to be mainly couples-heavy as I looked around. I remember being one of only 4 solo guys in one night, but it was a fancy dress party night, and the majority of people there were ‘in the spirit of the occasion’. I found it really difficult to find an ‘in’, and only managed to speak with one couple at the bar. The wife was keen to chat, but hubby stood between me and her, kept his back to me and his left arm very solidly on the bar, forming a barrier between us. Very obvious body language. I left soon after, realising why other solo guys had boycotted that kind of event "

I dislike that sort of behaviour. It’s not difficult to say “don’t waste your pulling energy on me tonight as I’m looking for something different” to a guy (or anyone) that’s trying to chat. As a single woman I don’t go to these sorts of events either. If It’s a couples event like this, I only go if I know lots of people.

V x

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are the same. We love Friday club nights and mmf mmmf fun x

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

We only do Friday night for this kind of play. We find it very annoying that Saturday night is couples only in a lot of places, not all of them x it stops us going out.

Well I'm looking to use Pleasures a lot more when they re open x so any couples interested in meeting on a Friday let me know x

Penrith

"

I’ve probably only chosen the ‘wrong’ times to visit the clubs I went to, as they seemed to be mainly couples-heavy as I looked around. I remember being one of only 4 solo guys in one night, but it was a fancy dress party night, and the majority of people there were ‘in the spirit of the occasion’. I found it really difficult to find an ‘in’, and only managed to speak with one couple at the bar. The wife was keen to chat, but hubby stood between me and her, kept his back to me and his left arm very solidly on the bar, forming a barrier between us. Very obvious body language. I left soon after, realising why other solo guys had boycotted that kind of event

I dislike that sort of behaviour. It’s not difficult to say “don’t waste your pulling energy on me tonight as I’m looking for something different” to a guy (or anyone) that’s trying to chat. As a single woman I don’t go to these sorts of events either. If It’s a couples event like this, I only go if I know lots of people.

V x "

It wasn’t sold as a couples event specifically, as it was run on a Friday night, which is open to all, but it’s easy to see how groups of friends gather together at an event like this. It was worth having a look, but a lesson learned

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

I absolutely love the club scene and have very much missed it.

Hopefully not too long to wait now.

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Same for us - any night that allows single guys is fine with us...

Never had a mmmf.

But something my wife would like to try one day

Totally agree.

They could at least have a certain amount of single males in

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

We’re the same love our fridays as we get to play the Hotwife scenarios.

We also get off on men watching and wanking when we play. It’s great they get to have fun aswell.

Shame it’s not more single guys on a Saturday at least in the northern clubs.

By *anda moniumMan  over a year ago

knaresborough

It's lovey to see a positive post aimed at single guys.. im a single guy and I can't wait to get back out to the clubs ... even though I havnt actually played at a club yet I miss the social aspect and been able to just let loose. Thankyou for the positive post .. actually means alot because single guys don't particularly have the best of reputation at clubs

By *orthernGinge-93Man  over a year ago

Durham

This is the first time I've been single in over 10 years! I'm looking forward to getting out there! Nervous but so exited

Lancashire

THE WHOLE ETHOS IS SCREWED UNTILL YOU WAKE UP !!

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Hey my sexy girl xxx might have to come visit you soon and you can show me round your local club when they back open pm me xxx miss you guys

Pontefract

"I think the thing is that if you are a guy that is sociable and can have a conversation, then you will be okay in clubs...

If you are going to silent ninja not talking to anyone and wandering around like a lost lamb... clubs are never going to be for you. "

This is very true I love single guys its mainly what I go to clubs for some steamy sexy fun with no strings attached but if the single guy is going to act like a wanking zombie and follows wemon around like a desperado then its not a sexy look and they don't stand a chance.... love the flirty sexy chatty look xx

By *unguy1074Man  over a year ago

watford

If all you want to be is negative why comment? The hope is things will return to normal as it did after every pandamic the world has seen. It might take time but good times will return and fun should never stop lest we all become like you

By *unguy1074Man  over a year ago

watford

Sorry that last comment was for mrneil

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"THE WHOLE ETHOS IS SCREWED UNTILL YOU WAKE UP !!

"

you sound insane

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

If you are going to silent ninja not talking to anyone and wandering around like a lost lamb... clubs are never going to be for you. I do not see a future for clubs? whats happening with ClubF?"

Run along then and leave us that do see a future for clubs to have our conversations.

Near Marlborough

"THE WHOLE ETHOS IS SCREWED UNTILL YOU WAKE UP !!

"

Huh?

V x

By *ornUnderStoneMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I've always been nervous about going on my own. I feel more confident after reading this. Just need one nearby now lol

I have attended a lot of clubs alone just have to go with the flow they are lots of fun even if you don’t get involved in some filthy fun any one who would like to meet up let me know I’m ready for action

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

Love going to clubs as a single guy. Politeness goes a long way and a bit of flirting is great, read the responses carefully and head off to the bar,or for a pee after a little while to give the couple a chance to discuss if they’re interested in you. If the couple are still there and are both pleased to see you when you return that’s a good sign. Have no expectations and go with the flow. It’s great to chat with people who are open and fun and flirty. There’s more to clubs then just trying to get laid. Have a laugh and chill out.

Just don’t be a wanking zombie!

Dudley

Oh also, I LOVE single men in clubs! We need more!

I'm determined to finally get to a club when they open; wanted to go for a long time but always worried that it would be proper cliquey. being on here has given me some faith that they aren't any more cliquey than a normal local so just going to suck it up and get in there!

hoping to meet somebody for a social beforehand so that I don't end up like a numpty on my own in there

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"We’re the same love our fridays as we get to play the Hotwife scenarios.

We also get off on men watching and wanking when we play. It’s great they get to have fun aswell.

Shame it’s not more single guys on a Saturday at least in the northern clubs. "

Quest Leeds, our favourite North East Club may we add, allow single males in on Saturday night, apart from the 1st and 3rd Saturday night of each month, that is the Couples/single females night. They seem to have it well balanced we'd say

Pontefract

"I have attended a lot of clubs alone just have to go with the flow they are lots of fun even if you don’t get involved in some filthy fun any one who would like to meet up let me know I’m ready for action "

Deffo would say hi to you if your ever in a club up north x

Dorchester

"Oh also, I LOVE single men in clubs! We need more!"

Well that's my mind made up then

Penrith

More single women in clubs would attract more single guys

Dudley

"Oh also, I LOVE single men in clubs! We need more!

More single women in clubs would attract more single guys "

There's enough of me to attract a few

By *iraelWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We need more of the ones who don’t have the zoomies!

They dash from the bar to the deck to the cinema and back again, then up to do a lap round the top floor.

Stay in the bar for longer than 30 seconds and give us a chance to perv and then we’ll wander over to say hello

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Oh yes, soon on the menu, mmm

Dorchester

They dash from the bar to the deck to the cinema and back again, then up to do a lap round the top floor.

Stay in the bar for longer than 30 seconds and give us a chance to perv and then we’ll wander over to say hello "

I'm taking notes here

East Sussex

I'm glad we've given a few giys some hope and appreciation with this thread. We have had some amazing experiences over our 14 years of swinging

Dorchester

"I'm glad we've given a few giys some hope and appreciation with this thread. We have had some amazing experiences over our 14 years of swinging "

You certainly have. Once this current chaos subsides I know what I'll be doing ?????? x

Dudley

Stay in the bar for longer than 30 seconds and give us a chance to perv and then we’ll wander over to say hello "

Yep and we actually approach first! I'm not known for being a wallflower and I'm the best wing woman!

East Sussex

"I'm glad we've given a few giys some hope and appreciation with this thread. We have had some amazing experiences over our 14 years of swinging

You certainly have. Once this current chaos subsides I know what I'll be doing ?????? x"

shame you aren't closer...oh and I want your bed covers...some of our pictures show my love of stars...lol

Dorchester

"I'm glad we've given a few giys some hope and appreciation with this thread. We have had some amazing experiences over our 14 years of swinging

You certainly have. Once this current chaos subsides I know what I'll be doing ?????? x shame you aren't closer...oh and I want your bed covers...some of our pictures show my love of stars...lol"

It's a mighty shame.....

Oh these stars glow in the dark too lol. Love those bed sheets, and now checking out yours x

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

If you are going to silent ninja not talking to anyone and wandering around like a lost lamb... clubs are never going to be for you. I do not see a future for clubs? whats happening with ClubF?"

If all goes to plan all social distancing will end on June 21st

Penrith

Stay in the bar for longer than 30 seconds and give us a chance to perv and then we’ll wander over to say hello

Yep and we actually approach first! I'm not known for being a wallflower and I'm the best wing woman! "

I’ve definitely been going to the wrong clubs!

East Sussex

This thread has really cheered me up...I'm usually the one feeling inferior and overweight...but it's nice empowering others

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I always wonder why people do that, keep doing laps of the club is it that they are just wondering if they are missing something going on somewhere?

As a single male I feel I'm missing out on a lot within this lifestyle, and have talked myself from going to clubs as a single male. Are my being shallow and negative? x

By *walia37Man  over a year ago

East London

Cant wait for clubs to reopen. Had few quality time and experience particularly in MMF scenario.. looking forward to meet some single ladies who has same intellectual and sexual understanding.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"As a single male I feel I'm missing out on a lot within this lifestyle, and have talked myself from going to clubs as a single male. Are my being shallow and negative? x"

The club scene is not for everyone, but you should try it and see if it's for you. You may never look back

Dudley

Yep and we actually approach first! I'm not known for being a wallflower and I'm the best wing woman!

I’ve definitely been going to the wrong clubs! "

I already told you that, you'll have to come visit us when everything is back open.

Penrith

I’ve definitely been going to the wrong clubs!

I already told you that, you'll have to come visit us when everything is back open. "

I’ll give you a shout next time I’m in Brum for the weekend

I'm looking forward to visiting some clubs when possible. I'd have to play with couples and other women, but lots of single guys for some group and gangbang fun would be lovely! Xx

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"I'm looking forward to visiting some clubs when possible. I'd have to play with couples and other women, but lots of single guys for some group and gangbang fun would be lovely! Xx"

Pop up to chams...its very welcoming

By *onourLustfulWomenMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Looking forward to going back to Chameleons but can't say it's not without a few nerves as now I'm going as a single after only experiencing it as a couple. But hey, after the least year just being around people will be a novel thrill.

Penrith

"Looking forward to going back to Chameleons but can't say it's not without a few nerves as now I'm going as a single after only experiencing it as a couple. But hey, after the least year just being around people will be a novel thrill. "

Will be interesting to hear how you get on, although you probably have established friends in there to help you along? I’ve only been once to Chams, and that was as a couple, but I will return as a solo guy, to gauge if there’s any difference......

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Fully agree when clubs reopen will be on basis of social distancing and proof of vaccinations as minimum.

I agree folk need to get head out of sand. Remember club licences will be stricter because councils will not risk anyone putting claim in against clubs they licenced to open i assume insurers will do same.

Lot of pressure on club owners lets hope attendees stick to rules because ultimately clubs could be closed.

This is fact masks etc here to stay for the forseeable this is not doom and gloom but reality.

I have been to clubs numerous times enjoyed always but based on some posts on this i think folk feel will be back as before.

By *ackdaw52Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I've noticed I do better than most single men at clubs, but that's because I WANT to socialise and have a laugh. Not just slip in and out while she's not paying attention!

I think clubs are partly to blame for the bad reputation single men have.

As a members only club they are entitled to refuse entry to anyone, but in my local we had the same grabbers, stealthers and followers every week and the management never felt the need to get rid of them.

Pontefract

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies will not be back to THE NORMAl get your head out of sand.

Fully agree when clubs reopen will be on basis of social distancing and proof of vaccinations as minimum.

I agree folk need to get head out of sand. Remember club licences will be stricter because councils will not risk anyone putting claim in against clubs they licenced to open i assume insurers will do same.

Lot of pressure on club owners lets hope attendees stick to rules because ultimately clubs could be closed.

This is fact masks etc here to stay for the forseeable this is not doom and gloom but reality.

I have been to clubs numerous times enjoyed always but based on some posts on this i think folk feel will be back as before. "

I wouldn't trust anything anyone says here lol I want it straight from the horses mouth... so cmon club owners give us a bit of insight plz on how councils allow you to open xx

Dudley

Anyone fancy mmf or mmmf when things get back to normal? Happy to chat to people and meet them for friendly support, guys, girls and couples, as well. Any of our verifications will vouch that we are happy and friendly to newbies will not be back to THE NORMAl get your head out of sand.

I have been to clubs numerous times enjoyed always but based on some posts on this i think folk feel will be back as before. "

That's not a fact, it's what you think, there's a difference.

Seeing as people eat and drink in clubs, how will wearing masks work?

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

21st June, if all goes to plan, night clubs to reopen. Night club where people mingle, mix, dance and on the pull. Kissing, close contact and maybe if one is lucky off home with a stranger for a one night stand. Swingers clubs however need to be restricted by the local council and licensing people are saying

Can't wait for that moment the couple give me the OK to join in... Its so hot and the biggest thrill to be asked Into such a personal thing

By *hris_hhMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I've had mixed experiences on my own in clubs. But I want to give it another go.

What's the best way to approach someone - just say hi?

Or do you wait for someone to feel sorry for you on your own (literally happened on my first visit to one lol)

East Sussex

"Can't wait for that moment the couple give me the OK to join in... Its so hot and the biggest thrill to be asked Into such a personal thing "

Maybe you should come to pleasures

"Can't wait for that moment the couple give me the OK to join in... Its so hot and the biggest thrill to be asked Into such a personal thing "

Most couples are very friendly in this lifestyle. You look good ,just be yourself and take your time. Making friends prior to going to a club can help

"I've had mixed experiences on my own in clubs. But I want to give it another go.

Or do you wait for someone to feel sorry for you on your own (literally happened on my first visit to one lol)"

have you been to many clubs? If so which ones? Pleasures is a friendly club.

By *ackdaw52Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I've had mixed experiences on my own in clubs. But I want to give it another go.

Or do you wait for someone to feel sorry for you on your own (literally happened on my first visit to one lol)"

Complementing the woman on her appearance is the best start usually!

Put it from your mind that you are in a sex club. Just try to imagine you are meeting them at a party or on holiday or something like that.

Great isn’t it!!!

East Sussex

"Can't wait for that moment the couple give me the OK to join in... Its so hot and the biggest thrill to be asked Into such a personal thing

Great isn’t it!!!"

Shame you aren't looking for couples

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am looking forward to clubs reopening as I know I and a lot of others have missed them.As a single guy it can be tough going to a club the first time on your own but I have always said said go with a open mind , be friendly , be social no expectations no disappointments.I only tend to go to OP4F as it’s local and I can’t do overnight stays.My first time there I was taken round by one off the staff and I got chatting to some people that were regulars there.It can be a bit daunting but if you don’t go and don’t try to make a effort then you will never know.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Yes, I absolutely love that too.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"I'm looking forward to visiting some clubs when possible. I'd have to play with couples and other women, but lots of single guys for some group and gangbang fun would be lovely! Xx"

I don't think you'll have much of a problem attracting all those

» Add a new message to this topic