FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Oasis Green Lanes

The Oasis Green Lanes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeing all the references to various clubs reminded me of the Oasis Club the very first club I frequented on a regular basis starting in the mid 90’s. Long gone but I wonder if nearly 30 years later there are pervs like me still enjoying the scene.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

It's still going,but at a new premises,

A few of the usual faces appear there,

But not so many

By *heesywotsitMan  over a year ago

Highbury

Sad to report the owner died during lockdown....I hear his son will open up again when allowed.

london

So sorry to hear that,Ian was a great bloke,it won't be the same if his son runs it,he is looking for it to be a different type of club

By *rgentum DiaboliMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

That was the first club I ever went to as well, although it was many years until I went to another.

It had a lovely atmosphere.

london

It was a brilliant club on Friday nights

Highbury

"So sorry to hear that,Ian was a great bloke,it won't be the same if his son runs it,he is looking for it to be a different type of club"

Sad news indeed. I’ve been around long enough to remember Clare who also passed way too soon.

I have some very fond memories of the Oasis before the flood.

Of course I was a lot thinner and more handsome in those days!

london

Clare was lots of fun,but she had been ill for many years

Highbury

Sounds like you were regulars.....I wonder if we met?

I think I need to study your pics more closely.....again!

london

We were there most Friday nights,I had my own stool at the bar in the right hand corner

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go to Mick and Jens, a lot of the regulars from Colchester and Kent used to talk about Oasis, never actually went but I'd probably have recognised a few people.

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

Sad to hear about ian, he was a character not to be forgotten. Loved clair we were sad to hear when she passed away, we were at her funeral.

To date it was the best club around and have some great memories of that place.

Highbury

"We were there most Friday nights,I had my own stool at the bar in the right hand corner"

I tended to do Sunday nights and the occasional Friday or Saturday. I’m now delving into the sawdust in my head trying to picture you in that corner.

The funny thing is I moved a couple of years ago and the Haringay Sainsbury’s is now my local supermarket.....brings back memories every time I go shopping!

london

I've been naughty in that Sainsbury's car park a few times before we went to the club

Highbury

Very much hope you got Nectar points!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I first heard about Oasis in the Haringey / Finsbury Park area from a well known couple that use to go to Raquels when Mick & Jen use to run it. Unfortunately for me they never got round to inviting me to attend with them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great to see some feedback.

Sad to hear of the passing of both Clair and Ian.

Friday nights were certainly fun as a single I’ve been racking my memory for some names but Midge seems to be one.

Wednesday was often ‘live entertainment’ and Sunday fetish night which opened my eyes st times.

Couples Saturday was where I was passed a flyer for a new website and joined Swingers Europe then trips to Fun4two and eventually buying a place in Le Cap.

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

I remember Oasis as well underneath the Greek restaurant in Manor House. I went a few times and always knew it as Club Domina (that's what my membership card said) although I didn't ever go on a Sunday. Claire and Ian were great hosts and I remember Wednesdays used to be amateur stripper night which tended to attract single ladies who just wanted to get naked and dance

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

Haha loved the stripper nights, saw a girl pop out a boiled egg from her bum lol that was a sight never forgotten.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I was a member of this place many many years ago never any hassle and great venue.

I used to live on Green lanes in early 00s but was always too scared to go in..think they used to do bdsm nights too that I wanted to try

d

By *immyleaMan  over a year ago

Derby

Very sad to hear of Ian's passing, he was a great bloke. Still, at least now he's reunited with Claire.

I always loved No 7 (the second premises, at Stoke Newington) but I did prefer the Oasis. There was just something more, I don't know, 'exotic' about it, and it always used to seem fuller and more full-on. Not everybody I met there was brilliant, but when I did meet the right people, it was some of the best fun I ever had.

RIP Ian.

london

I agree with that

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

we went to several clubs with Ian and Claire Mr bees on the north circular then the old snooker club behind wood green shopping center then oasis then stoke Newington

sad to hear Ian has passed on he was a unique character

when i tell people about oasis they dont belive me especially the blind man with his dog

the night the ceiling collapsed in the toilets

pissing parties on a sunday night

great times and memories

Any website we can check?

london

They never really had a website,it was all done word of mouth

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Seeing all the references to various clubs reminded me of the Oasis Club the very first club I frequented on a regular basis starting in the mid 90’s. Long gone but I wonder if nearly 30 years later there are pervs like me still enjoying the scene. "

I more than probably played with you!

I normally did Sunday (fetish) nights and the occasional Fridays. Oasis is still going on - poor Clare and Ian sadly passed away, but their son should be re-opening the club after lockdown (7 Stoke Newington High Street). Beware though - it’s all super shiny and clean!!!! Dungeon is great, as is the bar, and it’s a lovely big venue.

london

I think Ian's son will spoil it,

He started to bring his friends there,wrong type

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Did someone mention another play dungeon in London! I must keep my eye on this thread.????

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Seeing all the references to various clubs reminded me of the Oasis Club the very first club I frequented on a regular basis starting in the mid 90’s. Long gone but I wonder if nearly 30 years later there are pervs like me still enjoying the scene.

I more than probably played with you!

I normally did Sunday (fetish) nights and the occasional Fridays. Oasis is still going on - poor Clare and Ian sadly passed away, but their son should be re-opening the club after lockdown (7 Stoke Newington High Street). Beware though - it’s all super shiny and clean!!!! Dungeon is great, as is the bar, and it’s a lovely big venue. "

. Can you just turn up and pay membership or entrance fee to 7 Stoke Newington High Street or do you have to be invited / recommend by someone who already goes there.

london

You have to have a member take you to get in

By *inkyclaraTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Anyone know if they have reopened?? Website is down now. I was a Sunday night regular for many years at Oasis and the Dalston venue. Best clubs in London. Great memories.

Love to go back, if poss.

» Add a new message to this topic