FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > How Bi are Bi Nights at a club ?

How Bi are Bi Nights at a club ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkybiblack OP   Man  over a year ago

Leyton

I’ve only been to 3 bi nights at 3 different clubs but have yet to see open Male to Male play between bi couples. Perhaps MM happens behind closed doors or dark rooms.

So generally is MM open play at Bi Nights considered not the done thing to do? Is it discouraged if in the open areas? Or did I go to these nights on a bad day ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been to a bi nights at many different clubs and only ever seen MM at one.

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Bi nights in our experience tend to be specifically focused on MM play although as always action is very much dependent on the crowd in attendance on the night

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

Definitely seen a fair amount of MM play.

I guess it depends on how much the hosts/club put into trying to make sure there’s a good mix?

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

I have seen a lot of M/M and M/TV play at the gatehouse in open play rooms

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We've tried a few, and in terms of open MM play, we've seen none. They've been fairly quiet though. We did get openly wanked at by scrawny pigeon chested guys camped outside the shared changing rooms though.. :-/

I find it pretty tragic that, from talking to club staff, bi nights partly still exist to be a safe haven from the male homophobia that exists on busy regular nights. They appear to be less of a celebration than you'd initially think.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

I run Bi parties and agree it’s difficult to get the balance right. It’s not all about ratios but rather the actual people and their desires. There is no test to determine who is bi or how bi they might be and under what circumstances will men interact with men. As and single man on this site will know men looking for nsa play far outnumber ladies. This will mean that when given a choice a bi man at an event is probably more likely to look to interact with any ladies present. At my parties I take three measures to try and get the balance right

1 – On the website and invite its stated clearly the party is only for bi men

2 – At the event there are signs posted on the walls repeating the bi only message and saying anyone who sees someone rejecting an advance from a same sex person and giving the excuse they are straight will be asked to leave

3 – Having a relationship with some ladies who attend regularly asking them to encourage man on man play during group sessions.

To answer the original poster; Male to Male play in open areas is not only accepted but is actively encouraged at my parties but if I’m honest even with all the above measures hetrosexual play is still sought my most men. I suppose if someone is only seeking man to man action then they will go to one of the many gay saunas.

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

We went to a club one night where there was mm play and everyone seemed to be flabbergasted by it.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Me1 in Rochester, Kent. Excellent bi nights. Loads of open bi male play. We love them. We have found in some places once a woman is in the room all the guys go straight and bi play stops which makes the evening pointless. The biggest problem we have is finding bi ladies for OCD to play with.

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

Club Play formerly Club Sx was originally set up of the back of very large exclusive Bi parties that ran successfully for years as such we have a very large Bisexual, Pansexual and Trans community membership

Our club welcomes everyone no matter what sexuality Straight,Bi,Pan or Trans as long as they respect each others rights to play without judgement, be that Bi or straight, as it should be! In fact we ask people to leave if they are offended by anyone playing Bi.

We have always had a large FULL TIME open Bi playroom with a exclusive chaging room for Trans, Tgirls and crossdressers so we are very geared up for the Bi community.

We do still have Bi and Pan only events that are massively attended (full house usally) like the all inclusive Bi parties & pandemonium which are on another level all together with full on bisexual carnage

Both being fully Bisexual swingers ourselves that still play in and out of our club we feel sets an example and hope sends a message out loudly how we run the club and that we expect anyone who visits us to respect everyone's right to play how ever they like be it Bi or straight xxx

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Unfortunately, there is still way too much prejudice regarding MM play. Also, too many men either pretend to be bi or are only prepared to "turn bi" if there is a lady present.

"I’ve only been to 3 bi nights at 3 different clubs but have yet to see open Male to Male play between bi couples. Perhaps MM happens behind closed doors or dark rooms.

So generally is MM open play at Bi Nights considered not the done thing to do? Is it discouraged if in the open areas? Or did I go to these nights on a bad day ?

"

Goes on everywhere in our local club!

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

I have been to several bi nights, they have been open to all genders. Typically it’s been more MM than FF in my experience.

But I rather enjoy watching some MM action

By *inkybiblack OP   Man  over a year ago

Leyton

Thanks for these very diverse opinions, many ring true.

By *attyBevCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We've yet to see an all male bi orgy at a bi night??

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

If its a specific bi event then bi play should be acceptable anywhere in a club. If you are uncomfortable with it then bi nights are not for you.

Regarding any other time at clubs, my experience is if there are few woman or couples about men will tend to play bi MM. Most people are bi in the right situation. Though if a couple enters the room it will probably stop.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Clubs like Infusions, Club Play and the Gatehouse are truly inclusive.

I hope to visit them again when the government give the go ahead.

By *LAchillesMan  over a year ago

Near Ross

I’ve enjoyed MM action at the events I’ve attended and not felt awkward or judged at all. Mind you, I don’t really give a fig if people do judge me - I’m attending an event that is for Bi people after all, if they’re straight and offended then they shouldn’t be there.

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I have been to many bi nights at Chameleons and the atmosphere was great with lots of bi mm and ff play going on. Had lots of meets where im fucking the lady and we are sharing the guys cock giving him a mf bj.

We’ve been to the bi nights at Chameleons and also Greenhouse in Luton which is primarily a spa for gay/bi guys but pre-covid on a Friday night they held a bi night (which is a brilliant night).

Seen plenty of MM play on both evenings, and even on a Tuesday night at Chams we saw a few guys playing with each other in the jacuzzi.

By *alleysBoiMan  over a year ago

cwm

Been to greenhouse in Newport and had some great MM fun

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

My visits to SpicyMinx’s bi nights at Vanilla Alternative and Jaydee’s always included seeing - and enjoying - some MM (and sometimes extra letters!) action. As other posters have pointed out, a lot is due to the organisers getting the crowd and the vibe right.

I think for some guys there is an excitement to being around in the environment but a reluctance to be seen taking part - or even showing sufficient interest to end up somewhere private to explore. And I’ve mentioned before that a few times I’ve been messaged after an event by someone who was at the party but didn’t feel able to ‘take the plunge’ that night...

My highly non-scientific survey suggests that there are plenty of couples where the female partner is happy (or indeed excited) to see the male partner explore his interest in another guy, but that it can take a while for him to feel comfortable in the right situation. Which is fine - it’s all about finding what’s right for each of us together at the right time after all.

By *ucker68Man  over a year ago

East Finchley

Disappointed to see that there are no longer any Weds Bi nights at Le Boudoir!!

Had many good times at those events - London is sorely lacking any proper Bi nights

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

I can't help thinking that during Bi sessions at a swingers club there is a reluctance for some guys to make the first move on another guy just in case he's straight. The problem doesn't exist in male Saunas of course where it's obvious why the guys are there.

"

I can't help thinking that during Bi sessions at a swingers club there is a reluctance for some guys to make the first move on another guy just in case he's straight. The problem doesn't exist in male Saunas of course where it's obvious why the guys are there. "

If hes straight he shouldnt be going to a bi night if he doesnt want action. I wouldnt go to one as im straight but i could hardly kick off if someone touched me if i was at a gay or bi event.

By *ilthyBIMan  over a year ago

Stoke- Castle staffs

BI night at chams(Darlaston) were unreal brilliant but thats at least 10 or more years ago i never missed a monday for years then.

Now it is spoilt by a lot of straight couples going and straight single men.

A lot of the Genuine BI couples & TVs do not go any more because of this.

I spoke to Mark about this before Lockdown and says a lot of people been saying this so they will sort it .

Chams now on Monday BI nights is not a patch on how it use to be and trust me i know i have been going over 20 years.

I have met many great freinds there over the years and have also seen some awsome sights.

I have been chams on every night of the week and the Atmosphere on a monday USED to be brilliant not clicky unlike other nights.

BI people i find are more relaxed and freindly.

I go about once or twice a month now because of the straight people going.

By *inamicMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Just to add my 2 cents so to speak. Even though i have started going to clubs, i'm still more reserved and generally prefer to play privately than in the open. Although false confidence through drink has occasionally persuaded me otherwise.

Can't say i've been to just bi nights as such, but have always been open to men or women and just depending on who i meet at said events. Still very new to anything more than single play though, but when mentioned to couples generally i've found it to be a put off with not having any previous said meets.

By *hesexpistolsCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We’ve been to a few - usually if any of our friends are there, we just do what we like and that seems to get the mm fun started. Seems every fire needs a match (or a source of ignition for the scientists among you)... x

I’ve been the instigator of open MM play at bi nights and once it starts people relax into it more in my experience

"I’ve only been to 3 bi nights at 3 different clubs but have yet to see open Male to Male play between bi couples. Perhaps MM happens behind closed doors or dark rooms.

"

Avoid Chams on bi nights, Straight couple's use them as a cheap alternative to meet other straight couple's, Approach them politely and you'll soon he told to fuck off

Avoid Chams on bi nights, Straight couple's use them as a cheap alternative to meet other straight couple's, Approach them politely and you'll soon he told to fuck off"

I haven’t been for quite some time but champs was leats a very open and fun bi night on my visits

Avoid Chams on bi nights, Straight couple's use them as a cheap alternative to meet other straight couple's, Approach them politely and you'll soon he told to fuck off

I haven’t been for quite some time but champs was leats a very open and fun bi night on my visits "

Why message me then

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Avoid Chams on bi nights, Straight couple's use them as a cheap alternative to meet other straight couple's, Approach them politely and you'll soon he told to fuck off"

Yes we’ve found that with other clubs too, either straight couples of bi fem couples

Been to townhouse on there bi nights lots of male on male going on there

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I have been fucked silly in the middle of a club on a few occasions with a large audience!

That's quite bi !!

"I run Bi parties and agree it’s difficult to get the balance right. It’s not all about ratios but rather the actual people and their desires. There is no test to determine who is bi or how bi they might be and under what circumstances will men interact with men. As and single man on this site will know men looking for nsa play far outnumber ladies. This will mean that when given a choice a bi man at an event is probably more likely to look to interact with any ladies present. At my parties I take three measures to try and get the balance right

1 – On the website and invite its stated clearly the party is only for bi men

2 – At the event there are signs posted on the walls repeating the bi only message and saying anyone who sees someone rejecting an advance from a same sex person and giving the excuse they are straight will be asked to leave

3 – Having a relationship with some ladies who attend regularly asking them to encourage man on man play during group sessions.

To answer the original poster; Male to Male play in open areas is not only accepted but is actively encouraged at my parties but if I’m honest even with all the above measures hetrosexual play is still sought my most men. I suppose if someone is only seeking man to man action then they will go to one of the many gay saunas.

"

Im defenatly no expert on this subject whats so ever but at a guess blokes are a bit shit at starting things off specialy a newbee bicurious type ! What is needed is a strong lady type to point us chaps in the right direction or we just percrasternate talk about the wheather and cars whilst getting shitfaced at the bar! Blokes are crap at it unless pointed in the right

direction maybe!

Yes ive been on tuesday at Chams (pre cov)and seen more bi action mm than on a bi night prob same night as you lol

Yes we’ve found that with other clubs too, either straight couples of bi fem couples "

This has happened to me too even after friendly chats with the couple earlier in the night, They met with their other straight friends later and changed dramatically, Told me to fuck off when I saw them again and said hi

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Its so sad to read many of the experiences people have had, shameful even.

Even if you are straight if your a swinger who truly embraces the lifestyle then in my book you shouldn't ever have a problem with anybodies sexuality.

We personally dislike those toxic homophobic couples who stare, complain even kick off at MM sex where the guy also tends to has the attitude that no man goes near his wife ever and the only reason they have come on the scene is so he can get his wife to perform with another lady to fufill his lesbian fantasies. The irony of this is always completely lost on them.

KJ

We have been to a few and seems to mainly be in private or dark rooms where mm play happens

By *ucker68Man  over a year ago

East Finchley

"

Even if you are straight if your a swinger who truly embraces the lifestyle then in my book you shouldn't ever have a problem with anybodies sexuality.

We personally dislike those toxic homophobic couples who stare, complain even kick off at MM sex where the guy also tends to has the attitude that no man goes near his wife ever and the only reason they have come on the scene is so he can get his wife to perform with another lady to fufill his lesbian fantasies. The irony of this is always completely lost on them.

KJ "

Very well said!! Experienced a lot of homophobic males at Bi nights in my time!!

By *mbroMan  over a year ago

vancouver

"

KJ

Very well said!! Experienced a lot of homophobic males at Bi nights in my time!! "

Yer that’s what I noticed

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

"BI night at chams(Darlaston) were unreal brilliant but thats at least 10 or more years ago i never missed a monday for years then.

Now it is spoilt by a lot of straight couples going and straight single men.

A lot of the Genuine BI couples & TVs do not go any more because of this.

I spoke to Mark about this before Lockdown and says a lot of people been saying this so they will sort it .

Chams now on Monday BI nights is not a patch on how it use to be and trust me i know i have been going over 20 years.

I have met many great freinds there over the years and have also seen some awsome sights.

I have been chams on every night of the week and the Atmosphere on a monday USED to be brilliant not clicky unlike other nights.

BI people i find are more relaxed and freindly.

I go about once or twice a month now because of the straight people going.

"

Although chams was our first club visit and still our favourite club,infact me and my mrs plus 3 other both bi couples got nick to open on a monday for such bi events,i couldn't agree more with this post.

I've seen the hot tub empty on a monday night when 2 guys started playing together,it's more like a greedy girl event nowadays so only visit 2 or 3 times a year now.

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We just love the Monday bi nights at Chams and true that unfortunately they turned in a really wrong direction but still had real good times with couples and single too specially in jacuzzi and cinema.God we miss those nights

» Add a new message to this topic