FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to clubbing: Xtasia or chams?

New to clubbing: Xtasia or chams?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fzfzfzfzf OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

finally moving to my own place in the next few weeks and I think that I'm ready to get into the swinging club scene and finally get to know the community properly, which of the clubs would be best for a relatively new single male to the scene to consider? The two in the subject field, Xtasia & Chams, are the ones that will be most local to myself so I thlught the best place to ask would be on the Fab forums directly and and all discussion would be greatly appreciated !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

Best bet to contact the clubs first to see what the availability of membership for single guys is, that may make the choice for you. Lots on here will have a preference for one or the other but many enjoy both equally.

By *fzfzfzfzf OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Best bet to contact the clubs first to see what the availability of membership for single guys is, that may make the choice for you. Lots on here will have a preference for one or the other but many enjoy both equally."

Thats a good shout actually, will check both their sites now for contact info and see what they say, thank you

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Best bet to contact the clubs first to see what the availability of membership for single guys is, that may make the choice for you. Lots on here will have a preference for one or the other but many enjoy both equally.

Thats a good shout actually, will check both their sites now for contact info and see what they say, thank you "

Let us know how you get on. There will be a load of guys who will be interested to hear if Chams still have their fabled waiting list.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Both are very different types of clubs. I have been to and enjoyed both but tend to go to chams more mostly as I prefer the fact that it's a dress down spa type of club.

However if I'm going to meet friends for a nightclub style night, then I will go to xtasia. I've had good and not so good times at both.

See if there are any guest list events coming up once open and you maybe able to get a feel for the clubs without the membership fee

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We've been to both and would never return to one of them.

Each to their own but the one has nothing to offer us.

The only true way to know is try them both and see what works for you.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

As mentioned, definitely worth giving both a try when they’re open as they are both different and one may be more aligned to your type of night.

Personally we enjoy both depending on what type of night we want. Also we have friends that lean on either side, so depending on who we’re out with often determines where we’ll head out to.

At this moment in time, I would definitely recommend Xtasia whilst they’re the only one open.

They have fantastically transformed and adjusted as a social club for swingers. It’s took a while but now they’re running at full throttle in this way.

Thanks to some loyal members, forget their names but props to them, they’re adding entertainment like Play your cards right, quizzes, which is keeping momentum in the club and making it enjoyable. Think Butlins for swingers, old school entertainment but it works and has added massive value to the social night out.

Rather than sitting quietly and not talking to anyone, these nights are bringing everyone together, giving the social side of swinging a new dimension (granted not a new idea) which should make a trip out more enjoyable.

Xtasia will also be in a position to immediately react to when clubs are allowed to open as normal.

So I would say, go and enjoy Xtasia whilst it’s in this state. Enjoy it when it transitions to normal operation, then go and give chams a shot.

At the end of it, you’ll have a good idea if you have a preferred club, or whether you like both depending on what type of night you want.

In our opinion, you can like both daddy AND chips.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

It all depends what you want from a club, chameleons is dress down straight away but ladies can wear sexy underwear and xtasia is like a night club so you dress up to go.

Play wise we have been to both many times xtasia we go to dance and hardly play.

Chameleons we have much more play time as it's easier to talk to people without the loud music in xtasia.

But the best way is to try both the waiting list at chameleons is more for single men

» Add a new message to this topic