FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA bank hols BBQ 31st May

VA bank hols BBQ 31st May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hands up who’s going?! We’ve just booked, can’t wait! Should be an awesome start to the summer.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *unguy1074Man  over a year ago

watford

Not booked yet but planning on going.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

What is it

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

It's Lux Lounge rather than VA (as clubs are not allowed to open yet), but they do share the grounds.

Lux Lounge is a clothing optional venue on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative swingers club. They are open during the day, for Ibiza-style parties. So they are best when the weather is playing ball. We'd describe it as Eureka-like venue on this side of Dartford Crossing, though with smaller grounds.

Peterborough and Bedford

And yes, we are thinking of coming, will make a decision in the next couple days.

By *atsdatkdesiresWoman  over a year ago

gosport

Where is this please ?

Peterborough and Bedford

"Where is this please ?"

Off A1 near Sandy in Bedfordshire and Black Cat Roundabout.

gosport

Is there a web site for this?

If so can someone share a link?

gosport

Is there a web site for this?

If so can someone share a link?

By *romNorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We've booked. Can't wait!

For details check out pink_flamingo profile.

Peterborough and Bedford

Tickets now booked. Looking forward to it.

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"Is there a web site for this?

If so can someone share a link?"

Have a look at my profile for

Details xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Oh yes, putting this in the diary now!

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

"It's Lux Lounge rather than VA (as clubs are not allowed to open yet), but they do share the grounds.

Lux Lounge is a clothing optional venue on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative swingers club. They are open during the day, for Ibiza-style parties. So they are best when the weather is playing ball. We'd describe it as Eureka-like venue on this side of Dartford Crossing, though with smaller grounds. "

It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again.

Peterborough and Bedford

"It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again."

That can, unfortunately, be the case in many swingers clubs, the "wanking zombies".

By *ixiebreathWoman  over a year ago

Near Cambridge

We are making plans to be there - crossing fingers

hiding from cock pics.

On a warm day it is absolutely heavenly around the lux Lounge area, that with one of their new cocktails (with an ice lolly in it) just sounds like the perfect bank holiday to me!

essex

"It's Lux Lounge rather than VA (as clubs are not allowed to open yet), but they do share the grounds.

Lux Lounge is a clothing optional venue on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative swingers club. They are open during the day, for Ibiza-style parties. So they are best when the weather is playing ball. We'd describe it as Eureka-like venue on this side of Dartford Crossing, though with smaller grounds.

It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again."

I’m thinking that must have been on milf club event. That’s the only event where that would be permitted.

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I wish I was but single and only been 1 time . Never mind I will come again soon

By *ookingforbiCouple  over a year ago

NW London

It's in my diary. Should be great fun

essex

"I wish I was but single and only been 1 time . Never mind I will come again soon "

It’s open to everyone, it’s not a restricted event it’s just a bbq with friends x

lincoln

"I wish I was but single and only been 1 time . Never mind I will come again soon

It’s open to everyone, it’s not a restricted event it’s just a bbq with friends x"

OK sorry i read it as I needed to have been 3 time to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ohhhhh this looks fun xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Ohhhhh this is a maybe I think. Need to look into it

essex

"I wish I was but single and only been 1 time . Never mind I will come again soon

It’s open to everyone, it’s not a restricted event it’s just a bbq with friends x OK sorry i read it as I needed to have been 3 time to you "

That’s the festival of fun in Aug x

Looks like we will be going

essex

"Looks like we will be going "

Excellent looks like it’ll be a great event abs chill day xx

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I want to go but need a partner.... any offers??

Peterborough and Bedford

"I want to go but need a partner.... any offers?? "

Why do you need a partner? The event is not restricted to couples only.

Peterborough and Bedford

"I want to go but need a partner.... any offers?? "

Also, it is actually cheaper to go as a single guy than couple to this event.

Yes going just need to book.. The Lux Lounge is very well laid out brilliant for a social.

milton keynes and kent

"I want to go but need a partner.... any offers??

Why do you need a partner? The event is not restricted to couples only. "

Having been to clubs alot as a single guy and also equally extensivly as a couple, it is my opinion that i get much better responses/attention when as a couple.

Although i should clarify the sex side of it is pretty much equal but the social side of swing clubs is far better as a couple and i enjoy that, especially at a bbq event.

milton keynes and kent

Wow that was a shock.

"Wow that was a shock.

"

What was? xx

milton keynes and kent

Had an offer to go together then got blocked for asking to see her profile !!!

"Had an offer to go together then got blocked for asking to see her profile !!!"

Strange xx

milton keynes and kent

Well to be honest i was a bit daft posting asking for someone to go with lol.

"Well to be honest i was a bit daft posting asking for someone to go with lol."

Im sure you will be fine on your own xx

By *otwifefayeandbenCouple  over a year ago

Clubs and hotels

Thinking about it....... need to get back to naughtiness!!....... i mean normality!...........NOPE, definitely meant naughtiness

Finally sorted sitters so we could book our tickets

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

Yay..

Let's all do a sun dance the day before!! Would be out of this world if it was warm and sunny...

We just can't wait to see it all.

Rainham

Lux Lounge is a clothing optional venue on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative swingers club. They are open during the day, for Ibiza-style parties. So they are best when the weather is playing ball. We'd describe it as Eureka-like venue on this side of Dartford Crossing, though with smaller grounds. "

Thanks so much for the heads up regarding there being another thread on this.. I should have found that instead of starting a new one.. Oops

Is the club itself with all the play rooms not gonna be open then? We were looking forward to having a nose around.. As some of the changes sound so awesome!! (I heard the back of the club will be open... As in the play rooms and not the dance floor / bar area

Xxx

Rainham

I've received some absolute claffication...

So the back of the club will be open during this event.. (from midday - 8pm) the couples area, play rooms, are all open.. Its just the dance floor, bar - sofa area that is closed xx

Peterborough and Bedford

"I've received some absolute claffication...

So the back of the club will be open during this event.. (from midday - 8pm) the couples area, play rooms, are all open.. Its just the dance floor, bar - sofa area that is closed xx

"

That's great, though we are hoping for some sunshine and warm weather, too, to enjoy being naked or wearing next to nothing outside

Rainham

That's great, though we are hoping for some sunshine and warm weather, too, to enjoy being naked or wearing next to nothing outside"

Same here.. We haven't been naked around ppl in ages.. We had a small trip to our local nudist trip a couple of weeks ago but it was pretty damn cold and completely deserted

Peterborough and Bedford

That's great, though we are hoping for some sunshine and warm weather, too, to enjoy being naked or wearing next to nothing outside

Same here.. We haven't been naked around ppl in ages.. We had a small trip to our local nudist trip a couple of weeks ago but it was pretty damn cold and completely deserted "

We tried it a few weeks ago, when we had some warmer weather. Also, our local nudist club is a sun trap, luckily. But it was only Beast who stripped fully naked (even though he is normally one for shivering more). Devil only got her boobs out.

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

Just a quick question. I really want to go, but not sure yet if I can make myself free for that day workwise, so no point to book my ticket yet.

Is that any limit for single guys? What happens, if it gets extremely busy? After all this madness that we went through, I can imagine that happen...

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Gutted to be missing this. I'll have to wait a few more weeks til I can get there for a well deserved chill

essex

"Just a quick question. I really want to go, but not sure yet if I can make myself free for that day workwise, so no point to book my ticket yet.

Is that any limit for single guys? What happens, if it gets extremely busy? After all this madness that we went through, I can imagine that happen... "

We have 8 acres and as it’s a bbq pool party and not actually a swinging event we don’t limit single guys. This is predominantly a naturism lifestyle event, however those that wish to partake in the rule of 6 may safely do so if following the guidelines that our risk assessment states, this will be a non negotiable guidance as it has been passed by the eho.

So all in all, it’ll be fun and everyone is welcome but don’t test my patience

"Just a quick question. I really want to go, but not sure yet if I can make myself free for that day workwise, so no point to book my ticket yet.

Is that any limit for single guys? What happens, if it gets extremely busy? After all this madness that we went through, I can imagine that happen...

We have 8 acres and as it’s a bbq pool party and not actually a swinging event we don’t limit single guys. This is predominantly a naturism lifestyle event, however those that wish to partake in the rule of 6 may safely do so if following the guidelines that our risk assessment states, this will be a non negotiable guidance as it has been passed by the eho.

So all in all, it’ll be fun and everyone is welcome but don’t test my patience "

Haha the boss has spoken!

lincoln

Just got my ticket very much looking forward to a fab day out. Say hi if you are going

Rainham

Haha the boss has spoken! "

We love the boss.... Can't wait to see you... X

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again.

That can, unfortunately, be the case in many swingers clubs, the "wanking zombies". "

Sadly, crossbows are prohibited.

Peterborough

"Ohhhhh this is a maybe I think. Need to look into it"

Come on over Cali, you'll love it, I'll introduce you to Lloyd too. Hehehehe.

Peterborough

Same here.. We haven't been naked around ppl in ages.. We had a small trip to our local nudist trip a couple of weeks ago but it was pretty damn cold and completely deserted

We tried it a few weeks ago, when we had some warmer weather. Also, our local nudist club is a sun trap, luckily. But it was only Beast who stripped fully naked (even though he is normally one for shivering more). Devil only got her boobs out. "

I have proof of this on camera.

Bumping this as it's next week!

Peterborough and Bedford

"Bumping this as it's next week!"

Yes, and we can't wait! Counting down the days.

essex

"Bumping this as it's next week!"

Well the 31st…don’t take my time away Ive got stuff to prepare haha xx

It’s come so quickly...

Need to buy a ticket... ASAP..

By *oyeurcoupleMan  over a year ago

kingston

Just look up vanilla alternative swingers club it’s got a good website hope that’s ok

hiding from cock pics.

I'm very much looking forward to this, and fingers crossed for the warm weather otherwise I might have to bring an umbrella (or transparent plastic mac....kinky!)

"It’s come so quickly... "

That's what she said

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Definitely gonna be there... who is coming??

We are coming. Looking forward to this

Peterborough and Bedford

We are coming, tickets booked.

Peterborough

"We are coming, tickets booked. "

Brolly at the ready too, it's yellow and big enough for two.

London

" We have 8 acres and as it’s a bbq pool party and not actually a swinging event we don’t limit single guys. This is predominantly a naturism lifestyle event, however those that wish to partake in the rule of 6 may safely do so if following the guidelines that our risk assessment states, this will be a non negotiable guidance as it has been passed by the eho.

So all in all, it’ll be fun and everyone is welcome but don’t test my patience "

Thanks, it sounds amazing. One thing, I`m not sure how can I get back to London after 8pm on bank holiday, but I guess a taxi to Bedford, then the train will work. :D

Thanks for your response!

Looking forward to it .. can’t wait ..xx

Peterborough and Bedford

" We have 8 acres and as it’s a bbq pool party and not actually a swinging event we don’t limit single guys. This is predominantly a naturism lifestyle event, however those that wish to partake in the rule of 6 may safely do so if following the guidelines that our risk assessment states, this will be a non negotiable guidance as it has been passed by the eho.

Thanks, it sounds amazing. One thing, I`m not sure how can I get back to London after 8pm on bank holiday, but I guess a taxi to Bedford, then the train will work. :D

Thanks for your response! "

We'd suggest train to Sandy, then taxi to VA. Less mileage.

" Thanks, it sounds amazing. One thing, I`m not sure how can I get back to London after 8pm on bank holiday, but I guess a taxi to Bedford, then the train will work. :D

Thanks for your response! "

Simply step out of the front door and you're on the A1. Just stick your thumb out, you should get picked up...just make sure it is your thumb and nothing else, don't want to distract all those lorry drivers

Well that's us out now, thankfully a vile individual we would never want to run into has said they're going, it would ruin our experience.

To everyone else who is going, have an amazing day at a wonderful venue, it's going to be great!

essex

Can I just remind the single chaps

Planning on attending that they MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP NUMBER to attend.

This isn’t negotiable fellas….you will be asked for this on arrival.

Ta muchly

milton keynes and kent

How do we get a membership number ????

essex

"How do we get a membership number ????"

Apply online, have a look at my profile

Peterborough and Bedford

"Well that's us out now, thankfully a vile individual we would never want to run into has said they're going, it would ruin our experience.

To everyone else who is going, have an amazing day at a wonderful venue, it's going to be great! "

That's a shame, we were hoping to bump into you

milton keynes and kent

"How do we get a membership number ????

Apply online, have a look at my profile "

Well i assume i must be a member seeing as i have been lots of times both as a single and as a couple.

essex

Well i assume i must be a member seeing as i have been lots of times both as a single and as a couple."

Nope not at all, we are asking everyone to re-register as we have a new website abs membership has been started again. So please re-register.

Peterborough and Bedford

Well i assume i must be a member seeing as i have been lots of times both as a single and as a couple.

Nope not at all, we are asking everyone to re-register as we have a new website abs membership has been started again. So please re-register."

Listen to the boss! Lol. It's not that complicated, doesn't even take 5 min to register. And it's free.

milton keynes and kent

Nope not at all, we are asking everyone to re-register as we have a new website abs membership has been started again. So please re-register.

Listen to the boss! Lol. It's not that complicated, doesn't even take 5 min to register. And it's free. "

Lol thats me told.

essex

Listen to the boss! Lol. It's not that complicated, doesn't even take 5 min to register. And it's free. "

By *rla LewisCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We have just booked, cant wait to see you all xx

By *ragon007Man  over a year ago

london

I cannot seems to get a reply either from Phone line ,mobile phone or email address so not sure if I am coming there or not lol and this is the first time I booked a day off to attend the milf club

Can so some one please guide how to get the ticket

essex

"I cannot seems to get a reply either from Phone line ,mobile phone or email address so not sure if I am coming there or not lol and this is the first time I booked a day off to attend the milf club

Can so some one please guide how to get the ticket "

This has nothing to do with milf, but you will need to register on the new site. Details in my profile

By *inkylips33Woman  over a year ago

luton

Would this be a good taster for a new couple to clubs ??

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Would this be a good taster for a new couple to clubs ?? "

As an opportunity to see what The Vanilla Alternative has to offer and meet lots of like minded people, definitely yes. Don't forget to bring your own towels in case you get tempted to try the hot tub.

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 23/05/21 08:41:50]

Just re-registered in the website, hoping all is good to get a ticket in time

London

"We'd suggest train to Sandy, then taxi to VA. Less mileage. "

Thx for the tip!

London

"Can I just remind the single chaps

Planning on attending that they MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP NUMBER to attend.

This isn’t negotiable fellas….you will be asked for this on arrival.

Ta muchly

"

Thx a lot for this, I`d have missed that! Now it`s done waiting for response.

Rainham

"Would this be a good taster for a new couple to clubs ?? "

Yes it would be a fab place to start xx

Rainham

"Hands up who’s going?! We’ve just booked, can’t wait! Should be an awesome start to the summer."

Can't wait to see you there

It's going to be a sunny day... LUX Lounge in full affect

Peterborough

"Well to be honest i was a bit daft posting asking for someone to go with lol.

Im sure you will be fine on your own xx"

Being as a couple is good for the male ego.

It's going to be a sunny day on the 31st .. LUX Lounge in full affect

We were looking forward to it but now wondering if its still going ahead! Current news this morning is no travel allowed into and out of Bedfordshire. Waiting for more government advice and update from club.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"We were looking forward to it but now wondering if its still going ahead! Current news this morning is no travel allowed into and out of Bedfordshire. Waiting for more government advice and update from club. "

Seems bizarre the government updated their website but didn't inform councillors or make a public announcement

By *unguy1074Man  over a year ago

watford

Glad i hadn't heard about the travel restrictions. I just booked my visit and really looking forward to the bbq and meeting people again

essex

"We were looking forward to it but now wondering if its still going ahead! Current news this morning is no travel allowed into and out of Bedfordshire. Waiting for more government advice and update from club. "

That’s not something we’ve been informed of

By the council, eho, or government.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It is on the BBC website

It was all over this mornings breakfast news! Apparently the government posted it on Friday but didn't tell anyone!

essex

"It was all over this mornings breakfast news! Apparently the government posted it on Friday but didn't tell anyone! "

It’s guidance, we don’t fall into the area affected.

Just spoke to our HSE chap and he has advised that we are still able to go ahead. As of this morning…let’s hope it doesn’t change again!

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Doesn’t look like it’s enforceable in any way

"It was all over this mornings breakfast news! Apparently the government posted it on Friday but didn't tell anyone!

It’s guidance, we don’t fall into the area affected.

Just spoke to our HSE chap and he has advised that we are still able to go ahead. As of this morning…let’s hope it doesn’t change again!"

Phew! No more bad news this week please!!

If nothing changes for the worse then we will be there

We will be going. Looking forward to being back there after so long!

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Hoping to go on Monday, looking forward to getting to VA again and seeing LUX lounge

"Hoping to go on Monday, looking forward to getting to VA again and seeing LUX lounge

"

The weather is looking promising

By *andS69Couple  over a year ago

bury st edmunds

Going on Monday ?? Hope the weather meets the forecast! Is clothing optional? ??

bury st edmunds

[Removed by poster at 25/05/21 14:33:54]

We're still torn...up for LAM on Sunday, have tickets for Mon....may be weather dependent and how we feel in the day. Or if anyone wants to try really hard to convince us....

bury st edmunds

It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again."

That’s a shame, I hope this event will be better attended by a nice mixture of couples, ladies and gents and VA/Lux will keep the single male numbers under control. Nobody wants single guys wanking

bury st edmunds

"We're still torn...up for LAM on Sunday, have tickets for Mon....may be weather dependent and how we feel in the day. Or if anyone wants to try really hard to convince us.... "

We’ll have to try, and what’s LAM?

London alternative market! X

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

Bedford itself, not Bedfordshire. And it seems that no one mentioned it to the localities. Just put it on the government Website Friday afternoon...

Peterborough and Bedford

It's a beautiful setting, with the owners having spent a lot of money on fixtures and fittings around the hot tub. Unfortunately everywhere I turned there were men sitting round the hot tub wanking. Not a pleasant sight and it's put me off going again.

That’s a shame, I hope this event will be better attended by a nice mixture of couples, ladies and gents and VA/Lux will keep the single male numbers under control. Nobody wants single guys wanking "

If you look on one of the comments above, this is considered a social event with everyone welcome. Though all single men that want to come have to be members (simple and quick registration via their website).

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

[Removed by poster at 25/05/21 17:01:53]

Peterborough

That’s a shame, I hope this event will be better attended by a nice mixture of couples, ladies and gents and VA/Lux will keep the single male numbers under control. Nobody wants single guys wanking "

electric bug zappers, anyone?

Peterborough

"We have just booked, cant wait to see you all xx"

I'll be there with my other half, . Looking forward to it too.

essex

That’s a shame, I hope this event will be better attended by a nice mixture of couples, ladies and gents and VA/Lux will keep the single male numbers under control. Nobody wants single guys wanking

If you look on one of the comments above, this is considered a social event with everyone welcome. Though all single men that want to come have to be members (simple and quick registration via their website). "

Well it’s not milf club abs it’s a day time bbq so it’s not the same at all. The day described above was an event that is supposed to weigh heavily on single men as it is a greedy girl event.

The BBQ on bank holiday is not this event! Numbers are controlled abs it is not a free for all. Hope this helps out things into perspective a little x

By *lice1010Couple  over a year ago

CROYDON

Hoping the weather is going to be kind. Looking forward to this event

East Midlands

"Hoping to go on Monday, looking forward to getting to VA again and seeing LUX lounge

The weather is looking promising"

Getting better by the day, tickets bought and looking forward to it

By *rla LewisCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

If you look on one of the comments above, this is considered a social event with everyone welcome. Though all single men that want to come have to be members (simple and quick registration via their website).

Well it’s not milf club abs it’s a day time bbq so it’s not the same at all. The day described above was an event that is supposed to weigh heavily on single men as it is a greedy girl event.

The BBQ on bank holiday is not this event! Numbers are controlled abs it is not a free for all. Hope this helps out things into perspective a little x"

Is it ok if girls lay round the pool wanking.. asking for a friend

essex

The BBQ on bank holiday is not this event! Numbers are controlled abs it is not a free for all. Hope this helps out things into perspective a little x

Is it ok if girls lay round the pool wanking.. asking for a friend "

Yer why not

By *romNorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

The weather is looking promising

Getting better by the day, tickets bought and looking forward to it"

Woop Woop. It's going to be a great afternoon!

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 15:40:42]

The weather forecast for Monday is 22C.

As the Lux Lounge is a sun trap that will equate to hot hot hot

lincoln

22 that is just about right. Let hope for a great day

Peterborough

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Hoping my (2) registrations go through in time to come along, in slightly less glamourous attire!

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Tickets booked. Can't wait to relax in the sun with friends

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We are thinking of coming just waiting on our membership approval fingers crossed it comes through in time x

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Applied for membership so if it's good news I'd like to come along. Keeping fingers crossed!!

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Applied for membership so if it's good news I'd like to come along. Keeping fingers crossed!!"

I think all the single guy tickets are now gone according to the website booking page.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Applied for membership so if it's good news I'd like to come along. Keeping fingers crossed!!

I think all the single guy tickets are now gone according to the website booking page. "

Ah, that's a shame. Maybe another time then.

essex

"We are thinking of coming just waiting on our membership approval fingers crossed it comes through in time x"

All been done! Couples are welcome without membership as you can do it on the day if not.

However I have done them all xx

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"We are thinking of coming just waiting on our membership approval fingers crossed it comes through in time x

All been done! Couples are welcome without membership as you can do it on the day if not.

However I have done them all xx"

Hi, not got anything back?

Looking forward to it! It's been far too long!

hiding from cock pics.

The question is, is it going to be too warm for a latex dress?

hiding from cock pics.

Is anybody staying over?

"The question is, is it going to be too warm for a latex dress? "

Never too hot

What to wear ? Is it ok to wear heels .XX

Suffolk

"What to wear ? Is it ok to wear heels .XX "

Well we have had that discussion several times with and our friends too. So Tina is taking a summer dress, and casual summer wear and a couple other options! Lol

She’s also taking heels but taking wedges so you can walk on the grass which will probably be the surface you’ll walk in the most.

Had to tell what the vibe will be like. So taking several options. Sexy, everyday and naked of course in case it’s comfortable to do a bit of naturism. Lol

Best of luck.

Suffolk

"Is anybody staying over?"

I believe the hotel is full so yes!

Suffolk

"The question is, is it going to be too warm for a latex dress? "

We don’t mind if you wear latex!

It’s always hot (temperature wise) wearing latex sooner or later but if you take a few outfits you can always strut your stuff in latex then change!

Though I reckon at 24 degrees if your latex is black you’ll last about ten minutes!!!

Peterborough and Bedford

"What to wear ? Is it ok to wear heels .XX "

Lux Lounge is a "clothing optional" venue so we'd expect people to wear as little as they dare? We have no problem being naked, we are quite comfortable with all our wobbly bits, scars etc. But we find it rather uncomfortable being naked (or wearing as little as people dare) when others are dressed to a T and stay like that during the event.

By *anandbecksCouple  over a year ago

wingrave

Anyone know if it’s ok to turn up as a couple and pay on the door. It appears we can no longer buy tickets online

Also do we have to register online prior to attending if we have been before

Many thanks

Ian and becks

Suffolk

"What to wear ? Is it ok to wear heels .XX

Lux Lounge is a "clothing optional" venue so we'd expect people to wear as little as they dare? We have no problem being naked, we are quite comfortable with all our wobbly bits, scars etc. But we find it rather uncomfortable being naked (or wearing as little as people dare) when others are dressed to a T and stay like that during the event. "

As this is kind of a one off and more or less first of the season event it’s hard to tell what the mood will be like so we are being prepared for all eventualities.

I think a lot will go for the naturism but a lot may go to have a chance to dress up (even if it’s just summer wear) for the first time in ages!!! I’m going for the food so one hopes that will be well organised! Lol

So it would be great if people will be tolerant of whatever others do and not expect others to ‘fall into line’ with their pre-conceptions of what they think the event is all about!!!

We are just hoping for a chilled day with no other expectations!

Suffolk

"Anyone know if it’s ok to turn up as a couple and pay on the door. It appears we can no longer buy tickets online

Many thanks

Ian and becks "

The ticket sales stopped 48 hrs before the event. But the tickets are £50 on the door so only £6 more after booking fees than online, BUT I believe you have to be registered with the club, get a membership number and then membership is validated when you arrive at the venue (I think you need photo ID as you have to upload your face photos when joining).

So you may be too late to join for tomorrow but worth trying today regardless and maybe contact the club and ask nicely if they can priorities your membership. Always worth a try.

Good luck.

By *anandbecksCouple  over a year ago

wingrave

Thank you

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Anyone know if it’s ok to turn up as a couple and pay on the door. It appears we can no longer buy tickets online

Many thanks

Ian and becks "

If you look further back on this thread Pink Flamingo said the following....

Couples are welcome without membership as you can do it on the day if not.

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk

We’re thinking of going and just got out email back confirming the membership - but you’re absolutely right - couples can do it on the day looking forward to it! Should be good fun and weather is supposed to be amazing

Can anyone be a little more clear?

I'm not a member.

May come as a single or couple.

Can we/I just turn up tomorrow?

Kettering

"Can anyone be a little more clear?

I'm not a member.

Can we/I just turn up tomorrow? "

Single guys have to be pre-booked. Couples and single ladies can pay on the door and if not members, sort that out at the same time.

By *ion Man and Feisty CubWoman  over a year ago

Herts

So excited for tomorrow - it’s going to be a scorcher. Can’t wait to see all you sexy people x

"Can anyone be a little more clear?

I'm not a member.

Can we/I just turn up tomorrow?

Single guys have to be pre-booked. Couples and single ladies can pay on the door and if not members, sort that out at the same time."

Perfect thank you

Rainham

Absolutely okay!! I have a charged up waterproof wand ready for the joint wanking around the pool.. Can't wait xx

Rainham

"So excited for tomorrow - it’s going to be a scorcher. Can’t wait to see all you sexy people x"

Can't wait to see you all sexy peeps too! Xx

Rainham

Ooooooo not long now

So cannot wait to meet you all. Me and Paul are honestly beyond excited to see all the changes that have been made to the play rooms the weather is going to feel amazing - well worth the wait hey!! (it's been so bipolar lately - it will be nice for a steady warm day) xxx

Peterborough

"Ooooooo not long now

So cannot wait to meet you all. Me and Paul are honestly beyond excited to see all the changes that have been made to the play rooms the weather is going to feel amazing - well worth the wait hey!! (it's been so bipolar lately - it will be nice for a steady warm day) xxx

"

Kettering

So today's the day and the whole team are looking forward to welcoming everyone back on what is promising to be a scorcher weather wise. Remember you need to bring your own towels (and suncream).

By *ngie40Woman  over a year ago

hemel

I book the ticket and I just done the Online membership will that be okay

Kettering

"I book the ticket and I just done the Online membership will that be okay "

Yes

By *ngie40Woman  over a year ago

hemel

"I book the ticket and I just done the Online membership will that be okay

Yes"

Thanks

There definitely needs to be a special forum page where girls discuss outfits...

By *ixiebreathWoman  over a year ago

Near Cambridge

"We are making plans to be there - crossing fingers "

Had a fantastic day out at this event. Sun, cocktails and the best vibe

East Midlands

Fantastic day meeting up with friends, brilliantly organised by all at VA, LUX lounge looked awesome thank you everyone

We both had a great time today, would love to see more events like this in the VA calendar!

Peterborough and Bedford

"We both had a great time today, would love to see more events like this in the VA calendar!"

We definitely second that!

It was an excellent day in perfect weather. Was so lovely seeing everyone naked and happy

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Well done VA! A great afternoon. Such a nice mix of people, a friendly vibe and awesome staff. Thanks all.

london

Wowww... what a lovely day and kudos to the great VA team.. fantastically organised and everyone that attended were nice, polite,beautiful and all had a lovely time. Shame to those that missed this event.. your loss.. one of the best day time event as the forum can testify to. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you happy lovely good hearted people. More please

Kettering

Many thanks to everyone who attended and make it such an amazing day. The great feedback is so much appreciated. Wonderful seeing so many past visitors and all those attending for the first time. Hopefully as the year progresses we will get to see many of you at future VA events.

Peterborough

"We both had a great time today, would love to see more events like this in the VA calendar!

We definitely second that! "

Hats off to Pink Flamingo and the very busy team, who put on an amazing day. Just the perfect day. Can we bottle that?

We didn't want to go home. This was worth the wait.

Thank you Lux Lounge.

x

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Was Lovely to meet you! You’re such a nice girl! Wanted to send you a friend request but can’t! Add us

london

"We both had a great time today, would love to see more events like this in the VA calendar!

We definitely second that!

Hats off to Pink Flamingo and the very busy team, who put on an amazing day. Just the perfect day. Can we bottle that?

We didn't want to go home. This was worth the wait.

Thank you Lux Lounge.

x"

I agree...glad I attended...