FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA 3rd July

VA 3rd July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_kieran_uk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater London

It’s been far too long! So excited that we’ve been able to book a hotel stay for 3rd July, hopefully it will be a busy night and we get to meet lots of new people.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No way, this is our wedding anniversary

Greater London

"No way, this is our wedding anniversary "

Oh congratulations and not sure I can think of a better way to spend it…. Lol

xx

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

Well rooms are available now to book online for this date, details on our website xx

By *wo4morexCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"It’s been far too long! So excited that we’ve been able to book a hotel stay for 3rd July, hopefully it will be a busy night and we get to meet lots of new people.

xx"

We are there on Sat 3rd, it’s our first time xx

We've got a room booked for 3rd

. Looking forward to this one

Greater London

"It’s been far too long! So excited that we’ve been able to book a hotel stay for 3rd July, hopefully it will be a busy night and we get to meet lots of new people.

xx

We are there on Sat 3rd, it’s our first time xx"

Ah you couldn’t have chosen a better place, the people there are amazing and the staff couldn’t be any more welcoming! This was the first place we did anything or visited when we started out in this lifestyle and we were hooked from that moment.

xx

birmingham

xx

We are there on Sat 3rd, it’s our first time xx

Ah you couldn’t have chosen a better place, the people there are amazing and the staff couldn’t be any more welcoming! This was the first place we did anything or visited when we started out in this lifestyle and we were hooked from that moment.

xx"

We’ve booked a room too, we’re are club virgins so we’ll probably be like kids in a sweet shop and exhausted by midnight

Greater London

"We've got a room booked for 3rd

. Looking forward to this one "

We’re sure it will be a great night, yeah we always go on a night we can book into the hotel part - it just makes things so much easier as well as allows the night to last longer lol.

xx

By *ustuslookingCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We're hoping to be there too

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"We're hoping to be there too "

It's been a long time. Be great to see you both again.

By *ustuslookingCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

And you!! Looking forward to seeing everyone been too long,

Be like the first time again

By *ire_VanessaWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Is this a ticket event or can I turn up if I pluck up the courage (or find someone to come with me lol) x

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

"Is this a ticket event or can I turn up if I pluck up the courage (or find someone to come with me lol) x"

It would be a pleasure to come pick and drop u back

Kent

"Is this a ticket event or can I turn up if I pluck up the courage (or find someone to come with me lol) x

It would be a pleasure to come pick and drop u back"

I’ll keep this in mind lol thank you x

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Is this a ticket event or can I turn up if I pluck up the courage (or find someone to come with me lol) x"

There are no pre-booked tickets for this event as it's only for couples and single ladies. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you will have an enjoyable evening.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"No way, this is our wedding anniversary

Oh congratulations and not sure I can think of a better way to spend it…. Lol

xx"

Neither can I and I hope enjoy your special day.

Kent

"Is this a ticket event or can I turn up if I pluck up the courage (or find someone to come with me lol) x

There are no pre-booked tickets for this event as it's only for couples and single ladies. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you will have an enjoyable evening."

Ah ok that’s great thank you x

By *ecret-PlaymatesCouple  over a year ago

Your Wildest Fantasy.. ; )

Hi everyone,, we haven't been since Halloween, we'll be there too

Greater London

Hopefully see you there and enjoy a drink…

xx

birmingham

If BoJo delays lockdown restrictions do we get to re-arrange or do we lose our booking?

Erm... Don't know...?

We booked 3rd aswell, sure someone will let us know, once they know what's happening.....

birmingham

"Erm... Don't know...?

We booked 3rd aswell, sure someone will let us know, once they know what's happening....."

We’ve emailed them to see if they’ll let us change our room booking to Sat 31st of July, will let you know what they come back with xx

Greater London

"Erm... Don't know...?

We booked 3rd aswell, sure someone will let us know, once they know what's happening.....

We’ve emailed them to see if they’ll let us change our room booking to Sat 31st of July, will let you know what they come back with xx"

Yeah that would great if you could let us know too as we’d much rather change the date rather than anything else.

xx

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 14:26:23]

"Erm... Don't know...?

We’ve emailed them to see if they’ll let us change our room booking to Sat 31st of July, will let you know what they come back with xx"

Thanks for the update, we would like to move the date too. Let us know what response you get.

birmingham

"Erm... Don't know...?

We’ve emailed them to see if they’ll let us change our room booking to Sat 31st of July, will let you know what they come back with xx

Thanks for the update, we would like to move the date too. Let us know what response you get. "

The club are now in the process of emailing all affected bookings with a couple of different options, either keep booking to attend a new event “Starlite Sessions” at Lux Lounge 9pm through to 2am or have the booking refunded.

They will have marquees and heaters, full use of inside playrooms (rule of 6), both hot tubs and dancing with poles and music outside.

We will be taking the refund but booking back in ASAP when the full club opens, fingers crossed for 31/07.

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"Erm... Don't know...?

Yeah that would great if you could let us know too as we’d much rather change the date rather than anything else.

xx"

If you’re just changing date and keeping your tickets you don’t need to do anything xx

We have a room for Saturday the 3rd of July booked. We too have been sent an email from the VA team, explaining what event they will be putting on, on this date due to the 4 weeks extended covid restrictions currently in place.

We have sent a email back to find out if we can move our room booking to the Saturday the 31st of July.

We have paid for the room but haven't paid for any tickets to the chic2 27 event, so do we wait for a conformation email that our room booking can be carried over to the 31st and then buy Chic event tickets for that date..?

Or,

Are you meaning everything is just carried over anyway, we don't need to do anything....?

Except just pay on the door for the Chic tickets...?

By *otcouple4youCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

Just wondering how the rule of 6 works in this environment? If you attend as a couple not knowing anyone be hire hand, does that mean you stay on your lonesome all night? Groups of 6 who arrive together can play together - might sound like a silly question but to be honest applying the Gov’t dictats to various everyday circumstances, never mind our esoteric lifestyle, can be quite tricky. Any insight would help us decide whether we might wish to attend on Saturday. Thanks.

Rule of 6 sounds good to us

We've a room booked... rule of six presumably applies in that too

By *otcouple4youCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

Still not sure how this rule of 6 works in a club environment. If you travel to the club as a couple, not with a few friends, does that mean you stay alone shouting across tables and looking on with envy as couples enjoy some fun.

Think you just need to do your personal risk assessment and decide what you want to do

I'm not sure Mat Hancock is going to give any guidance for us

» Add a new message to this topic