FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silverleigh Saturday 12th June

Silverleigh Saturday 12th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone.

We're staying over on this date. The last time we went we had a blast and met some great couples.

If you're a couple and you're heading there on the 12th of June, come say hello!

Jake and Becky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *purt BacharachMan  over a year ago

Longfield

Hot tub and pool time again. I will be there

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hi everyone.

We're staying over on this date. The last time we went we had a blast and met some great couples.

If you're a couple and you're heading there on the 12th of June, come say hello!

Jake and Becky x"

So if you're a single person don't bother saying hello?

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

So if you're a single person don't bother saying hello?"

....kinda thought I was clear enough, old sport.

Canford Cliffs

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

"

Just checking that you are as rude as that made you come across as.

Thanks for making that clear 'sport'

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

"

So if a single female or male who isn't a member of this site and so weren't aware of your request said hello to you tomorrow would you just blank them?

Boys, being angry at couples won't make us touch your willies.

By *unguy0069Man  over a year ago

Reigate

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Thanks for making that clear 'sport'"

Wow. And us single guys wonder why we get a bad name. Why go on the offensive after their perfectly reasonable post? I think there's a big clue having just seen your current status as "When a couple messages you to say they wouldn't meet me in a million years and I'm actually relieved as they are really too ugly to meet. Good luck." It shows a very clear pattern that you're the one with issues.

By *r_N_MrsCumslutCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

Was looking at going there what's it like

Canford Cliffs

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Wow. And us single guys wonder why we get a bad name. Why go on the offensive after their perfectly reasonable post? I think there's a big clue having just seen your current status as "When a couple messages you to say they wouldn't meet me in a million years and I'm actually relieved as they are really too ugly to meet. Good luck." It shows a very clear pattern that you're the one with issues. "

Thanks for your in depth analysis.

Let me know where to send the cheque to pay your fee to.

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Wow. And us single guys wonder why we get a bad name. Why go on the offensive after their perfectly reasonable post? I think there's a big clue having just seen your current status as "When a couple messages you to say they wouldn't meet me in a million years and I'm actually relieved as they are really too ugly to meet. Good luck." It shows a very clear pattern that you're the one with issues. "

I didnt take his post as rude or offensive (but then I am a single guy)

Clubs are as much social as well as sexual and when we start ignoring certain groups of individuals who are just being social then isn't that an issue.

If you get into a hot tub with someone isn't it polite to say hello? Doesn't mean that they're interested in you, they are just doing what people do.

There is a almost "previlification" of single men- a recent couple posted that if a single man replied in a thread they would dm him with an already created "you are a moron' email.

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 29/05/21 14:57:50]

Reigate

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Wow. And us single guys wonder why we get a bad name. Why go on the offensive after their perfectly reasonable post? I think there's a big clue having just seen your current status as "When a couple messages you to say they wouldn't meet me in a million years and I'm actually relieved as they are really too ugly to meet. Good luck." It shows a very clear pattern that you're the one with issues.

I didnt take his post as rude or offensive (but then I am a single guy)

Clubs are as much social as well as sexual and when we start ignoring certain groups of individuals who are just being social then isn't that an issue.

If you get into a hot tub with someone isn't it polite to say hello? Doesn't mean that they're interested in you, they are just doing what people do.

There is a almost "previlification" of single men- a recent couple posted that if a single man replied in a thread they would dm him with an already created "you are a moron' email.

"

No doubt because they're sick and tired of getting messages from single guys who use a total of about about three words none of which are polite, respectful or classy.

Reigate

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Let me know where to send the cheque to pay your fee to."

Rather than trying (and failing) to be clever, you'd be far better off spending the money on trying to develop your currently non existent social skills. It's clear you really don't belong in this lifestyle. It's not for you.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Rather than trying (and failing) to be clever, you'd be far better off spending the money on trying to develop your currently non existent social skills. It's clear you really don't belong in this lifestyle. It's not for you."

What gives you the right to make that judgement? I actually agree with what a lot of these guys have posted - does that suggest that I too am not suitable for this lifestyle? If not - can I pay you to teach me the necessary social skill I need to succeed?

Reigate

"Hi everyone.

Jake and Becky x

Rather than trying (and failing) to be clever, you'd be far better off spending the money on trying to develop your currently non existent social skills. It's clear you really don't belong in this lifestyle. It's not for you.

What gives you the right to make that judgement? I actually agree with what a lot of these guys have posted - does that suggest that I too am not suitable for this lifestyle? If not - can I pay you to teach me the necessary social skill I need to succeed?"

Unlike the single man with the attitude who by the way I have every right to judge as much as he does and within that judgement show where he is going wrong by highlighting how it makes him look by posting on his status things like "When a couple messages you to say they wouldn't meet me in a million years and I'm actually relieved as they are really too ugly to meet. Good luck." you look like judging by your verifications to be doing just fine. He, tellingly, has none and his whole attitude is one of just trying to be clever and it's getting him nowhere.

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

I’m going on Bank holiday Monday, if you’re in the hot tub I’m definitely going to say hello ( to anyone) coz I need you to squidge over a bit to let a ( cough cough) small one in..... or just sit on ya! Xx

This thread took a turn.

By *moothCplCouple  over a year ago

Essex

"This thread took a turn.

"

Hiya

Probably easier to do what we do and only visit Silverleigh on a couples only night (Fridays) xx

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

It's the op choice who they want to speak to we don't take offence when we don't get a conversation out of someone

We are chat slags and talk to everyone response or no response

By *appycouple321Couple  over a year ago

Chichester

We met you when you was there last year it was a great night x

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

we was their last friday night ,great time with a cple from Mansfield Unfortunately 2 singles guys thought was ok too sit their playing with themselves!!! WELL IT'S NOT,so a tip guys keep your hands by your side because not every woman wants to see a guy playing with themselves rude & ignorant probably thats why you are single!!!!

Longfield

Becky T are a great respectful couple. I’ve met them in the tub at Silverleigh before.

"We met you when you was there last year it was a great night x

"

Yeah it was awesome. We had such a good night!

I wonder who's in room 47 time? Haha

"This thread took a turn.

Hiya

Probably easier to do what we do and only visit Silverleigh on a couples only night (Fridays) xx"

Unfortunately we're hardly ever free on Fridays otherwise we would!

"Becky T are a great respectful couple. I’ve met them in the tub at Silverleigh before. "

Aww thanks dude. Hope to see you again!

By *ick_me_pick_meMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

Becky, what a shame that you two aren't there the day before (11th) because myself and a friend are trying couples Friday for the first time

By *omeoplaysMan  over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

I’m planning on going today. The weathers going to be good hopefully there’s a good crowd there

Longfield

"Becky T are a great respectful couple. I’ve met them in the tub at Silverleigh before.

Aww thanks dude. Hope to see you again!"

You will indeed. Can’t message you two however as I’m four years too old

» Add a new message to this topic